The Surprise

Story Info
sub finds what submission really is.
4.3k words
4.14
17.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate growled to herself on her way to the door, impatient with the interruption, annoyed that the outer door had obviously been left open again to allow entrance to anyone. The person knocked again, a little louder causing Kate's temper to rise as she reached for the handle the words of rebuke already to her lips.

They got no further. Her shock was absolute.

"Hello Kate." The softly spoken words burned into her brain, unable to respond, unable to move, his eyes pinning her to the spot. A million thoughts ran helter skelter through her head in a matter of seconds. He'd told her he would do this and she'd laughed at him, secure in her anonymity. His smile released her and she made a small movement back, her hand moving involuntarily to close the door, but he swiftly crossed the threshold, pushing the door back and reaching round to grasp her hair firmly, pulling her head back and her body to him in one implacable movement

"Not thinking of shutting me out now are you girl? Not now. It's far too late for you now." He closed the door behind himself, never taking his eyes from hers, letting her feel his strength so that she would know the truth of his words.

"Now girl, I want you to lead me to your bedroom. Can you do that?" The quiet force in his words was hypnotic, draining her will, causing her to nod as much as she could. Keeping his grip on her hair, he turned her, allowing her to lead him through the house to her room.

His eyes took in his surroundings quickly as she stopped just inside the bedroom door, and he smiled slowly and looked down at her.

"We are going to have fun here today girl. Well, let me rephrase that, I am going to have fun here today. You girl are just going to have pain, complete submission and whatever favours I allow you. Is that clear? Do you have a problem with that girl?" Her answering glare made his eyes glitter darkly.

"Don't even think it. Let me lay two rules down right now. One, you are not to speak, not to make a sound at all. If you do, then believe me you will know Hell. Two, if I give you an order, you will make sure I don't have to repeat it. Trust me, you really won't want me to. Now girl, nod if you accept this."

Kate looked up into his eyes, not quite believing even now what she was hearing, but what she saw in them made her shiver. She nodded slightly, lowering her eyes in defence of the storm she had seen.

"Good. Now strip."

Her fingers fumbled with the button on her shirt, her trembles making the task near impossible until a few deep shuddering breaths stilled her body enough to make her fingers work. The job was made harder by the fact that he had not released his grip in her hair, making her clumsy and awkward in her movements. After what seemed an age, she was standing shivering under his scrutiny, not with cold but with a rising need that was coming from the very pit of her mind.

She became aware of his hand, pressing down on her head, and she once again looked up, her brain seeming unable to think for itself.

"Do I even have to ask this of you?"

Kate stumbled to kneel at his feet, realising belatedly what was required of her. She looked up at him, ready to apologise, but before she had uttered the first letter, his hand gently closed over her mouth and she heard him softly whisper.

"Shhhhh girl, be still. I'll allow you that one because I caught it in time, but don't forget again will you."

Her body shook with an intensity that scared her as she realised his hand was not only over her mouth, but over her nose as well. She fought hard with herself to remain calm as his hand stayed where it was, their eyes locked, his unrelenting, hers silently pleading for air. Just when she thought she couldn't last any longer, he smiled and took his hand away.

"There girl, I think now we understand each other so much better don't you? Now I would like you to unpack my bag. I'm sure you are looking forward to seeing what I have brought to delight you with. However, each one is wrapped in black cloth. Just lift them out and line them up on the end of the bed. Don't unwrap them. I want each one to be a surprise."

Kate sucked in lungfulls of air, even while she moved to obey him, her heart pounding. She gasped as his hand suddenly moved between her legs and his delighted smile had her blushing furiously.

"You're soaked girl." He chuckled. "I can see I have a slut girl on my hands today." She shuddered as his fingers moved the length of her cunt, and gasped as they found her clit, hard already and begging to be touched. He watched her intently as he pressed his finger harder, moving it slightly, massaging deeply. As her face started to flush, her eyes half close he stopped and removed his hand.

"Not so soon girl. Not for a long while." He held up his fingers, coated in her juices. "Clean yourself from me, now"

Instinctively she moved to obey, her heart pounding with her unreleased orgasm, moving her head to his hand, her tongue flicking out, tasting herself on him, cleaning him thoroughly, until he pushed her head away.

"Enough slut, now go do as I instructed, while I go get a drink."

She moved to his bag as he left the room, her interest in its contents over-riding the fact that she had been left alone. Her eyes widened as she took out various objects wrapped securely, her mind racing over possibilities as she looked at the shapes. She lined them up as instructed and then knelt to await his return, hoping her obedience would please him.

His entrance back into the bedroom however wasn't what Kate expected at all. He set down the jug of water and the glass carefully and then moved swiftly to her, grabbing her hair and raising her by it onto her feet.

"Do you think that by showing off your submission like a badge I will be impressed girl? You're so full of pride, showing me what a good slave you can be. By the end of today I promise you girl, you will know true submission, and it isn't shown by being cocky and kneeling at a whim. Now, I will make a concession to you, the only one today. I am aware you like music, now is your chance to put your favourite on, although make sure it's on repeat and you won't tire of it. You won't get the chance to change it."

She stumbled to her cds, her mind in a whirl. Pulling out Enigma she fumbled it into the player, hitting the play button. Part of her head realised she was close to the door and before she could give it another thought she lunged towards it, hoping to at least escape into the bathroom, until she could get to grips with what was happening. His speed surprised her, the door slamming shut, snatched out of her fingers by a strength that shook her. He pinned her to the wall with his body, his breathing harsh, eyes burning down into her.

"Do you really think that was wise girl? Several times today your life will hang in the balance, at my call. It really would be silly to test me don't you think? No, you obviously don't, so I will tell you what to do next. Hands and knees, drop, NOW."

Kate fell more than dropped once he stepped back, her legs refusing to hold her anymore. She moved to her hands and knees and watched as he walked to his toys. He turned to regard her thoughtfully before revealing the things he had chosen.

"I think the girl is being too nosey." Kate moved her head down quickly, but was too late to stop the next comment from him.

"I'll help you I think. I'm being too strict expecting you to be silent and not be nosey. After all you are female, not something you can exactly help." Kate bit her lip, and kept her head down, but he was not to be swayed. He moved towards her, and the sudden pitch into darkness caused a slight whimper to catch in the back of her throat as the blindfold was tightened around her head.

"Was that a noise girl? Surely not. Just in case it was however, I'm going to help you obey once again." Kate felt her mouth forced open as the gag was put in place, and again tightened around her head. She dared not move, amazed at how quickly she felt disorientated, even in her familiar surroundings. Suddenly she felt something pressing into her cunt and moved forward a little, then realised he was coating something with her juices, making sure that whatever it was, was nicely wet. The butt plug pressed into her tightest opening, forcing it's way in, causing her to pant, not daring to move at all. He held the tip just inside her, tantalising her with his intentions, making her hold her breath in anticipation.

"I hope you've prepared yourself for what is to come girl." His softly spoken words sent a chill through her, but just before she could register the fact, he pushed hard and the plug shot up into her arse, stretching her agonisingly until the neck narrowed, holding itself in place. She could not expel it, feeling it filling her tightly, painfully. He stroked her head like a dog, and then fixed a collar around her neck snugly.

"Now I have a pet. What should I do with her. Take her for a walk maybe? Let the neighbours see what a wonderful pet I have? Make you squat and pee in the kerb perhaps?" He felt her shudder. "No? Maybe another time then. For today I want to keep you for myself. After all, we don't want any male dogs in the area to smell that cunt of yours and come looking for you do we!"

Her mind reeled with the images his words were provoking, her cunt getting wetter, even while the forbidden images haunted her mind. She couldn't be excited by that! She hung her head, disgusted at herself for even thinking of those things and she heard him chuckle softly, fully aware of the struggle within her.

A tug on the collar told her he had attached a lead, and she moved in the direction he indicated, the lead pulling her round to the side of the bed.

"Up doggy, up on the bed. It's time for different things now, time for my little doggy to try her hardest not to scream." She moved onto the bed, unsure of how he wanted her to position herself until his murmured 'Face down' made her move to obey. He placed her arms and legs so that she formed the shape of a cross, then left her, she thought while he got whatever he was going to use on her. As the seconds grew into minutes, she wondered where he had gone, no noise seemed to be coming from the room, no indication that he was even there. She dared not move but the tension building inside her was almost too much to bear. She could feel a sob rising in her throat, a physical manifestation of the intense feelings inside her, but before it could escape she became aware of breath, softly on her cheek.

"We have talked in the past about "play" and "scening." We have established that you are well used to doing both. Forget them girl. I do not "scene" I do not "play." What I do, I do for real, I do not play games. I do not enact scenes. This is real girl, as real as you would ever want it to be. Do not ever say to anyone that you "played" with me. You are as far from playing now as Heaven is to Hell." The only thing I will give you is this small ball. Hold it in your hand. If you really want to make me stop, drop it. I will stop immediately, and leave, you have my word on that."

As the words sunk in to her head, she realised what he was saying and was struck by fear. Not the fear of what he was about to do, but the fear of what he would draw from her. She had always feared the submissive slave in her, knew that it was so powerful that it had threatened to overwhelm her on occasions. Although she had always managed to quell it, to fight and brat her way to the surface, she realised that this might cause that side of herself to be drawn out. She didn't know what she would become and the thought terrified her.

The gentle brush of the tails of a flogger against her back made her jump, knowing by feel that this was no suede caressing toy, but a hard leather bootlace flogger, the tips gently scratching her skin as they travelled down her body. As they left her, she just had time to register their leaving before fire was drawn in lines across her arse and she sucked in air around the gag, trying to breath into the pain, even as the second one hit a little further up. He continued in time to the music, not using sensuous strokes, rather thrashing her skin until the burn warmed her body through, making the sweat soak her forehead even while her mouth dried out from gasping. She dare not scream for fear of angering him but couldn't help rasping her breath in and out around the gag, as he continued over her back and legs, covering her completely. He stopped occasionally to check she still had a grip on the ball, to check that she was still with him, and to stroke her back with the gentlest of strokes, almost to tell her he was pleased with her, and she felt connected to him from that. At several points, without warning he would stop and caress her cunt, amused by how wet she still was, hearing her breathing change as he pressed his fingers on her clit and rubbed. She was almost sobbing in frustration as again and again he denied her orgasm and then shrieking as the flogger was whipped viciously onto her cunt. Her mind was in turmoil, his alternating between intense pain and pleasure driving her upward relentlessly. He stopped only when he could see he was losing her to subspace, wanting her lucid for the rest of the day's delights.

She was aware of his voice, talking to her, telling her of his plans, calling her back to him and she forced herself back, focusing on his words, becoming aware also of how dry her throat was. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, realising he had removed the gag and blindfold, then looked gratefully at the glass of water he was holding.

"You want a drink girl? I have a glass of cool water here."

She nodded slowly and tried to struggle up so that she might take a sip. He looked amused and shook his head at her.

"Oh no girl, this water isn't for you. Flogging is thirsty work. I need it. You will get your drink in a moment. However it isn't water. You are going to be my toilet, slut. You will drink from me, and only from me for the rest of today. That will save me leaving you unattended while I relieve myself. See how I've thought of you?"

Her eyes were wide with shock at his words. She'd never done anything like that and didn't know if she'd be able to. A sudden pulsing of her clit made her realise how much the idea excited her, even while it repulsed her, making her confusion absolute.

"Now girl, on the floor on your knees and open your mouth. It's time I gave you a nice drink to soothe your aching throat."

She moved clumsily, her body sore and aching, her mind fighting what was about to happen. She knelt trembling before him, more scared of his reaction if she failed than the act itself. She realised she wanted to please him, even in this and opened her mouth, staring up at him for instruction.

He unzipped himself slowly, smiling as her gaze dropped to catch a first sight of his cock. He placed the head at her lips then taking a fistful of her hair, pulled her onto him, his cock slipping into her hot waiting mouth. He felt her lips close over him and relaxed his muscles slightly so that she could get the first taste of him. He felt her gulping and gagging around his cock and smiled, pressing her head harder onto him so that she lost none of his piss as it cascaded down her throat. As he finished he looked down into her eyes and smiled, seeing her revulsion fighting the elation in her eyes at the realisation that she had done it. She was surprised that he kept his cock buried in her mouth once he'd finished, but was pleased to feel him growing hard against her tongue. His hand ensured she stayed still, but he began to rock his hips, fucking her mouth slowly until his cock was rock hard and hitting the back of her throat as he thrust deeply. He could see she was breathing to match his thrusts, and watched as her eyes widened further as he gently pinched her nose.

"Now girl. I wonder if you bite. I would think you wouldn't. What do you think, shall we test it?"

He pushed his cock deep into her throat and pinched her nose once more. Her face grew red at once again having her breathing checked like this and she looked up at his pleadingly, only to be met by a curious stare. She felt her body fighting for breath around his cock and realised that this was one of the moments he had talked of earlier. This was the moment he could take her life. The knowledge panicked her and aroused her to fever pitch at the same time, and he could see the sensory overload she felt in her eyes. As her body swayed he released her and watched as she slumped to the floor, gasping and heaving.

She recovered slowly, grateful that he allowed her this time to regain her senses. As she looked up at him he pointed once more to the bed.

"Face up this time girl. I want to see your eyes."

Kate clambered up onto the bed once more, too mentally exhausted to argue, and lay down in the middle to await his orders. He replaced the gag in her mouth, lifting her head to tie it securely, then reached down to the bottom of the bed once more. She watched as he uncoiled some stout rope, judging the lengths he would need before reaching out of her sight once more. The knife shone in the sun coming through the window, the point obviously sharp, the blade shown to be sharp by how easily he cut through the rope at even lengths. He looked up at her, and chuckled softy as he watched her eyes following the blade as he worked and held it closer to her face, so that she could see it better.

"Do you like what you see girl? This knife is razor sharp, so although I'm going to tie your wrists and ankles to this fine bed of yours, I really wouldn't think it wise to move too much for a while. I am going to cut you, but it will be up to you how deeply I go. I'm sure you appreciate the control I am giving you in this."

Her eyes showed her alarm, but strangely the ball remained gripped firmly in her hand, her knuckles white with the effort. He methodically tied first her wrists and then her ankles, making sure she was stretched without being in pain. She realised he wanted her focused on what he was to do with the knife, rather than the bondage. Watching him just standing there, staring down at her, the knife held loosely in his hand she realised she was shaking and fought to still her body. He was right. This was no play. This was for real and she felt it deeply. Her eyes filled with tears even as her clit throbbed and she felt she was sliding into a whirlpool of her senses.

He watched her tears and smiled, knowing the struggle she was having, feeling the tension in the air. He sat on the edge of the bed.

"You feel it now don't you girl. For the first time you feel who you are, what you are. Let my knife take you deeper." His voice purred into her being and stilled her shaking.

She felt the first cold touch of the knife, sliding over her body gently, felt it travel down between her breasts, circling each one, before moving down across her stomach to her soaking lips. It took all of her strength not to move her body to reach up towards the knife with her hips, knowing that any movement from her could cause a wound. The gentle movement of the knife was almost soothing as it travelled over her, and she suddenly realised her breathing had deepened, she realised that her body was pulsing with need, her clit hard and throbbing, wanting so much but knowing she was unable to ask. She looked up at him, breathing harshly now.

"Does this turn you on girl?" Does my knife make you want to cum?" She nodded quickly, begging this from him in the only way she could.

"You are slave. Your body is mine." His voice hardened. "If you want something does that mean you have a right to it?" She shook her head slowly. "So why should I care if you want to cum. When I allow it, you will cum, not before. Do you hear me whore?"

12