The Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling down at her, he strokes his hand over her cheeks, tracing them with a single finger, watching his cock head disappear between her lips and a soft moan escapes each time it does. Her lips curl in a wicked smile as he speaks softly. "Then take my cock into your mouth fully, my trollop, and move your sexy ass up here for me to enjoy while you do."

Eagerly, she lets his cock fall from her succulent fleshy orbs and kneels on the edge of the love seat, leaning her head down to take his cock into her mouth, wiggling her ass at him as she gets into position. His hands move, one to pull the hair from her face, so he can watch as her lips engulf his hardness again. His body shudders and letting out a moan of pleasure at her soft lips taking him again. His other hand moves to her ass, giving it a swift spank. The sound breaks the near silence of the scene as he winks at her. She wiggles her ass and giggles a little, her rounded cheeks tilted in the air, her shaven mound exposed to him and dripping. Slipping his hand from her ass, he moves his fingers over her clit, and begins to rub it slowly, whispering. "Now my love, get back to your work, and maybe you will get that treat from your Master that you know he has for you!"

Her thighs begin to part, giving him all he wants of her swollen little clit, enjoying that he is still very hard in her warm, yielding mouth. He reaches beside the love seat with his free hand. He opens the drawer on an end table, pulling a long, thick, silver vibrator from it. Her eyes grow wide as she sees her favorite toy in his hands. He moves it behind her, pressing it into her slick hole, and turning it on the highest setting, still rubbing on her clit. The intensely invasive pleasure sweeps through her, carrying her away, and she rocks on her knees. Forgetting his cock for the moment, she moves with the rhythm of his hands and the vibrator inside her. With a gentle reminder, he pushes her lips back down towards his cock, stroking her cheek softly. Her voice is hungry as she squirms and cries out, begging for release. "Master, please let your little slut cum! She is so hot, so impossibly close, she just has to have it!"

****Looking deep into her eyes, he grins and licks his lips, still working her sensitive clit. His hand continues to push her head down towards his cock, despite the pleading gaze she is giving him. Her body is trembling with excitement. The pleasure courses through her and commands its release, but she holds it back for him. He responds softly. "You may cum when you get your Master to cum, now get back to work, my slut."

With a shivering moan, she eagerly falls back onto his savage red cock, sucking for all she's worth. Her hands move to squeeze on his full balls, trying to coax the cum from them as her mouth moves furiously over him. He lets out a loud moan at the intense pleasure, his hand working faster over her nub, panting as he feels his slave working towards his impending explosion. She sucks at him hungrily, her breathing ragged, her body straining to stall her own orgasm wanting to give him the release he desires first. With a loud cry of pleasure, he finally gives in, unable to hold back from her exquisite pleasure any longer. His cock erupting inside her mouth as he pulls her head down onto his cock, pushing into her throat, calling out. "Yes love! Cum with your Master! Cum HARD my slut!"

Without even needing anything more, she obeys, letting her body go. She lets the passion wash over her, screaming as he floods her mouth, her own climax a spiral of fire, that spreads through her body in waves. He pants and groans heavily, looking into her eyes. Still strumming on her, he enjoys the trembling in their bodies with the sweet release of desire as he fills her mouth with his seed. She cries out again, a second wave of pleasure following the first, the vibrations and rubbing sends her over another edge, unable to control her own body anymore, letting him have the control of her. Her body begins to go limp at the pleasure that has wiped her clean, and he smiles, pulling her up against his, her head quickly finding its way under his chin. She nuzzles him, wrapping her arms around him. His hands pull her close, and enfold her in his arms, holding her tight to his flesh. She looks up at him, smiling, totally his, sated and safe. Reaching down, he strokes her beautiful face and speaks softly. "Happy Birthday, my love."

12