The Surprise

Story Info
She's humiliated by Mistress & 3 anonymous men.
2.5k words
4.39
66.3k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Emma draped a large overcoat around my shoulders and began to button it. Beneath the coat I was completely naked; my arms immobilized behind my back with leather cuffs secured to lock my wrists and upper arms together.

"Are you excited about the surprise I have for you, Ingrid?" Mistress Emma asked.

"Yes," I whispered, slightly breathless as she slipped her under the coat to finger my pussy.

"Spread your legs for me," she said.

My feet inched apart and Emma's fingers pressed deeply into my moist pussy.

"Good," Emma smiled. "Do you have any idea what the surprise might be?"

"No," I replied. A rush of nervous excitement combined with the sensations of Emma's fingers touching my clit made me shiver.

"Good," Emma repeated.

She pinched and toyed with my clit for a moment and then finished buttoning my coat. Its satin lining felt cool and sensuous against my nude body; a stark contrast of sensations to that caused by the six inches of thick latex imitation cock butt plug Emma had earlier inserted snugly in my ass.

"There; done," Emma said. She looked me up and down and, after making a small adjustment the position of my steel slave collar, announced we were ready to go.

Mistress Emma told me to wait by the door while she locked a few windows and turned off the lights.

The prospect of going anywhere out in public caused my stomach to flutter. It was dark outside though and I had on the coat but still, I was acutely conscious of my nakedness, restraints and butt plug as we walked to Emma's car.

I had expected Emma to open the front door for me but instead, she opened the back door of her car and told me to sit. Once seated, she told me to face away from her so that a blindfold could be secured over my eyes.

"Are you nervous?" Mistress Emma asked.

"Yes," I replied honestly. It almost felt like I was being kidnapped and this thought made me tingle.

"Lie down," Emma said.

I felt her hands gently pushing me over and let myself fall down across the back seat. Emma then brought my cuffed ankles together and cinched them with a clip. The leather cuffs buckled just above my knees were also similarly clipped together, heightening my whole feeling of complete helplessness. The door was then closed and a few moments later, we began driving somewhere.

I quickly gave up trying to guess where we were going. Emma seemed to drive at a leisurely speed for a few blocks after which the increased speed and noise of other traffic led me to believe we were on the freeway. We drove for quite a while until at last, it sounded like we entered the city. My mind continued to try and second-guess our destination when we seemed to pass right through the city and onto another freeway.

There was no telling how long we drove for but eventually, it felt like we were off the freeway and cruising a suburban block somewhere. Several minutes later, the car slowed to almost a complete stop, turned and bounced a little as if entering a driveway.

"We're here," Mistress Emma announced.

I heard her get out of the car and walk away. The sound of her high heels firstly on concrete and then appearing to climb a couple of stairs. I heard a doorbell and a moment or two later, a door opening and the sounds of people whispering. I couldn't make out what was said except that Emma was talking to a man.

The distinctive sound of Emma's heels on the concrete as she approached the car again was accompanied by the sound of other footsteps. Nothing was said when the back door to the car was opened and a hand reached in to pull me up into a sitting position. The same hands ushered my feet from the car and then began to unbutton my coat. I could tell it wasn't Emma by both the size and firmness of the hands when they'd had hold of my cuffed ankles and by the strong, sickly sweet scent of a man's aftershave close to me.

Still nothing was said when the coat was finally pushed back off my shoulders and I was helped out of the backseat to stand nakedly beside the car. There was a vague sensation of light through the blindfold and thus the realization that I could be standing naked and bound fully illuminated for all the world to see. I trembled at the thought. Hands embraced me from both sides and ultimately lifted me so that my naked, bound body could be carried to the house. Both pairs of hands were obviously belonged to men and I could hear Mistress Emma following behind with a third man. My heart skipped a beat.

"I see you have her seat ready," Mistress Emma said once we were inside.

The man with her laughed and said, "Yes."

I was carried a few steps into the room and then slowly lowered to a point where I could feel the blunt tip of a dildo press into my moist pussy. Its thickness caused me to gasp out loud as the two men seated me on it. It was impossible to guess what the dildo was mounted on except that it was a low wooden pedestal of some kind with a place to secure my cuffed ankles so that my feet didn't quite touch the floor.

"Well, here she is, boys," Mistress Emma said. "What do you think?"

There was an immediate chorus of approval from the three men followed by one of them who asked Emma what she wanted to drink. She asked for a scotch and a moment later, I heard ice cubes dropped into a glass and a drink poured.

It occurred to me that my face was hot and flushed, undoubtedly from the feeling of humiliation that first struck me when my coat was removed in the car but which I was only now conscious of. I wriggled my fingers and toes and squirmed a little on the two large dildos that filled my ass and pussy.

"So, are you all students?" Mistress Emma asked.

My heart immediately leaped to my mouth at the thought the three men might actually be students of mine.

"Yes," one replied.

As if to reinforce my sudden dread, Emma then said, "That's interesting. Buttslave here is a teacher."

"Yes, we know," another man said.

I could only blindly turn my head in the directions of their voices as deep panic set in. There was something vaguely familiar about their voices but I couldn't quite place them.

"So, what are you all studying?" Mistress Emma asked.

"Josh and I are both doing electrical engineering and Rod is doing I.T.," the man said.

Neither name rang any bells with me though I still couldn't stop feeling I knew their voices.

I could hear each person in the room sipping their drinks and then Emma spoke again.

"So, do you want to show me how this thing works?"

"I'd be delighted to!" the anonymous young man said.

I became instantly anxious and turned my head this way and that to hear what was going on.

"Here, use this," Josh said.

Before I had a chance to say anything, a ball gag was pressed into my mouth and secured in place with a leather head strap. A moment later I heard the click of a switch behind me and the sudden whir of a motor beneath me in the pedestal. The large dildo began to move; slowly at first and then with increasing speed until it was vigorously fucking me. It was impossible to concentrate on what was then said except to say my distress at being unable to escape the fucking obviously amused everybody.

The mechanical fucking continued relentlessly for several minutes before Emma asked one of them to release the restraints on my legs so they could be spread and re-secured to points on either side of the pedestal.

"See, I told you she'd love this," Mistress Emma said.

I blushed even more deeply as comments were made about my juices apparently visible on the shaft of the dildo as it fucked me. The three young men all heartily agreed.

"Who wants to make her cum first?" Mistress Emma asked.

Again there was a chorus of voices all wanting to be first so Emma invited Rod to step forward.

I felt his presence between my spread legs even before he touched me. His hands pushed my knees widely apart and his head pressed between my thighs. The pleasure of his tongue against my clit was immediate and intense. He lashed my swollen clit as vigorously as the mechanical cock fucked me. It only took a minute or two before I was forced to surrender completely to the perverse pleasure -- my moans of ecstasy loud even through the gag.

Over the next ten to fifteen minutes, each of the other two young men took their turn and forced me to orgasm until at last, I felt thoroughly exhausted and seemingly in a state of perpetual and tingly arousal.

Emma said something to somebody and the fucking machine slowly came to a stop. Hands released my ankles and I was helped to my feet and held until I could stand without support.

"We can't let the slave have all the fun, can we boys?" Mistress Emma asked.

"No!" the three young men said in unison.

I was ushered across the room and made to kneel on a low, padded bench. Two of the young men shackled my ankles to the bench while the third bent me over and locked my head in wooden stocks. With my ass upturned and plugged as it was, I felt particularly vulnerable and humiliated. This feeling intensified when Emma slowly removed the large, cock-shaped plug and then stood behind me with her hands resting on my hips.

"Josh, you can go first this time," Mistress Emma said.

He thanked her and then moved to stand in front of my trapped head. I felt some relief when the gag was removed from my mouth but this quickly disappeared when it was replaced by a large, solid cock. As Josh slowly fucked my mouth, I felt Emma's hands spread my ass cheeks and then a large strap-on dildo press firmly into the crater of my anus. I moaned loudly as she forced inch after inch into my ass and even more loudly when she started to fuck my ass with it.

Once Emma settled into a regular fucking rhythm, I felt her release the clip holding my wrists together.

"Let's not leave anybody out of the fun," Mistress Emma laughed and with that, my hands were guided to masturbate the other two young men who stood either side behind me.

Josh continued to fuck my mouth energetically until at last, his cock exploded and filled my mouth with his hot, thick jism. After swallowing it all, his place was taken by Rod and then by the anonymous young man -- each cumming quickly and with Emma continuing to fuck my ass hard with her strap-on.

When Emma finally withdrew from my ass, she promised it would get plenty more fucking before the night was out but first, they were all going to have another drink and renew their strength. The blindfold was removed but I still couldn't see much because the bench stocks had me facing a corner of the room.

There was something strangely familiar about the wallpaper in the room that again had me wondering about the identities of the three young men. I stared long and hard at it until I could see patterns within the patterns of the wallpaper.

A half hour or so elapsed before I heard movement toward me and the conversation turn its attention on my vulnerable ass.

"Are you ready to have your ass fucked again?" Mistress Emma asked.

I hesitated a moment and then replied, in a stuttering uncertain voice, "Yes."

"Good," Mistress Emma said.

I felt a sudden coldness trickling into the crack of my ass and then Emma's finger pressing the lube into my sore anus. She gently finger fucked my ass until her finger moved easily in and out and then invited Rod to have the first turn fucking my ass.

His cock was the smallest of the three I had sucked and he fucked my ass gently for several minutes before he ultimately ejaculated. Josh then took his turn and while his cock felt longer than Rod's, it wasn't particularly thick. He also seemed to take his time and be gentle with my ass however, the anonymous young man was an entirely different story.

His cock was as large as Emma's strap-on and equally as hard. He drove it hard into my ass repeatedly and spanked my cheeks hard until they burned as much as the friction of his cock.

"Wiggle that ass for me!" he grunted.

I reluctantly obeyed and soon was grinding my ass back to meet his hard, pounding strokes. His balls slapped against my pussy and I felt his weight come down on my back. I tried to look back and see his face but the wooden beam of the stocks prevented me. After several minutes I began to wonder whether he was going to cum at all, and this worried me mostly because his hands and fingers on my breasts and nipples aroused me to the point where I felt on the verge of my own orgasm.

"You like being fucked in the ass, slave?" Emma asked.

"Yes," I whimpered.

"Say it!" Mistress Emma said. "Say, I love being fucked in the ass!"

"I love being fucked in the ass, Mistress!" I whimpered more loudly.

"Don't tell me! Tell him!"

I had no idea who I was talking to but I obeyed and said, "I love your cock in my ass. It's so big and hard..."

On saying this he began to fuck my ass harder and faster. I could hear his enthusiasm expressed in unintelligible grunts and so continued to encourage him with praise of his cock. After another minute or so of whimpering about how much I enjoyed his cock in my ass, he buried himself deep in my ass and went suddenly still. He moaned loudly, announced the fact he'd just cum and then slowly withdrew his cock from my tortured anus.

I was left locked in the stocks for a minute or two before finally, and much to my relief, I was released. Emma raised the head stock and invited me to join her and the three young men over in the lounge. When I turned around the first thing I saw through the window was the neighboring house. My shock surprise was confirmed when I quickly turned and looked at the three young men who sat naked and grinning at me from the lounge chairs: they were MY neighbors!