The Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaygreenx
jaygreenx
725 Followers

"Oh, yes, that's it, that's it.....your as tight as a sausage casing. Mmmmmm, do you feel that cock inside you? Feel me taking you properly?" He growled as he pulled out slightly and I felt the ridge of his head pop out of my anus. I was beginning to think of it as my 'pussy' and he was mounting me. Taking me. Truly the most dominant thing one person can do to another.

"Yes, it feels so good. So good. Please, take me now. Take me." I moaned. My eyes closed, I was just concentrating on the sensations in my bowels as he started in. I looked down between my legs and saw this man drive himself into me. I pushed out with my ass and his entire cock slipped into me. The feeling was so intense as he filled me completely, to the hilt. I felt his balls press against me, his belly pressing my balls into my own body. The intensity of his huge cock sliding past my prostate was too much and I came. My cock shooting cum over my chest and face without being touched as he started to withdraw. As I came my anus squeezed him rhythmically, and I saw the look on his face. I could tell this felt good for him as well.

"Oh look at that....you're cumming all over yourself. I guess this feels OK after all?" he grinned as he started to push back into me. "Your mine now, son, I've taken you properly, made you mine, and now you know how it feels to be a woman, don't you?"

"Mmmmm, that's so good! So good. Yes, yes! Make me your woman.....fuck me, please!!" I felt him lower his body on to mine, his cock sank into me, and he kissed me hard as I felt him thrust ever deeper. "Thank you, Thank you sir! Please fuck me - take me! Fuck my pussy!!" I was drunk with lust now and wanted nothing more than to feel him fuck me, and cum inside me. I was truly his now. I scooped up some of my cum from my chest and brought it to my lips. The wonderful, salty, male flavor made me so hot as I sucked my fingertips, feeling him drive into me over and over again. I saw he was speeding up, and really fucking me, and knew it was about to happen.

"Oh your so tight, so good....I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum inside you - take it, take my load!! Oh Oh!!" he bellowed as he drove into me, held still and pumped me full of his seed. I felt his cock spasming as it spurted again and again, flooding my 'pussy' with his cum. I felt so complete as he came inside me, breeding me with his manly seed. He held me as he came, kissing me and draining his big balls deep inside me.

Finally he pulled his soft cock free of me, and fell beside me. We lay for a few moments, dozing, and then I rose, got a washcloth form the bathroom and bathed his cock, cleaning it, and getting it ready for another round. I sucked him off once more before leaving, and went back to my apartment with the taste of his cum fresh in my mouth.

I walked into the bedroom to see Susan, watching TV, naked, her left hand slowly running over her body, slipping a stray finger into what looked like a very wet pussy. She had shaved the lips, while leaving a thick bush on top; I loved the way it looked.

"So, tell me everything? Did you do it?" She sat up, pinching her nipple as she asked.

"I uh, I guess I did. We don't owe any more rent."

"Whatever, tell me about the sex - what did you do? Does he have a big cock? Did you suck him, or did he suck you?" She was firing questions out rapidly, obviously very excited.

"Oh, I sucked him. He said I was the 'bottom' and he showed me what I needed to do to please him." I said, sitting next to her, starting to touch her.

"The bottom? You mean.....he fucked you? I didn't know it was going to go that far - I thought you were just going to blow him. How was it? Did you like it?

"He....I .....I liked it. He has a huge cock, and I sucked him. He came in my mouth and then he took me, mounted me like a woman and fucked me. I felt like I was a woman." I started to kiss her, slipping my hand down to her swollen, wet pussy.

"Oh, I can taste his cum in your mouth, that's sooooo hot! So, you liked being the woman? It's great to suck a cock isn't it? I knew you'd be into it. We should do it together."

To be continued....

jaygreenx
jaygreenx
725 Followers
12