The Surprise

Story Info
A late night guest leaves a present.
772 words
3.99
20.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lone man sits in a parked car in a quiet suburban neighborhood. The house had been dark for hours and it's shortly after mid-night when he slides out of his car and makes his way quietly through the yard to the back of the house. Finding the patio door unlocked he slides it open a crack and slips in. He stands for a moment absorbing the quiet of the house.

Quietly he makes his way to the stairs and begins to climb them discarding his clothes as he goes. He moves with purpose, like a man processed. Entering the bedroom he finds the lady of the house sleeping in the nude with only a thin shear sheet covering her body. The window is open and a warm summer breeze is softly blowing across the room.

Gently he removes the sheet from her body, admiring her supple form in the thin crack of moonlight that falls across the room. Smiling to himself with the knowledge of what is about to happen he surveys the room. Noticing a tie rack behind the bedroom door he retrieves several silk ties clearly belonging to the husband of the woman lying asleep in front of him.

With small movements as to not wake her, the men slowly and gently spreads the woman's arms and legs out across the bed. Swiftly he begins to tie loose knots binding the woman's wrists and ankles to the solid wooden bed frame. The knots he uses are loose but will tighten when she inevitably starts to struggle. The final tie he firmly pushes into her mouth finally waking her.

At first she is groggy with sleep but as she starts to grasp the situation she's in her eyes bulge in fear. She tries to scream but all that comes out is a muffled sound. Finally she starts to struggle. As she kicks her legs about the knots go taut leaving her little room for movement.

With a laugh he climbs on the bed between her legs and leans forward. Looking down at her in the dark he wraps his hands firmly around her throat. As he does this he forces his hard cock deep into her dry vagina in one thrust causing a shuddering pain to shoot through her body.

***

In the dark she cannot make out any details of her attacker. She can only feel his hard cock tearing through her, feel his strong hands tighten around her neck, and finally she feels a moistness begin to grow between her legs.

She feels torn, on one hand she's a married woman who is being ravaged by an intruder, and she should be terrified. On the other hand she's always had a submissive side that dreamed of being tied down and fucked like a slut, a fantasy she shared with her husband who was too timid to try it.

***

With a tight grip on her soft neck he begins to savagely thrust in and out of her, hard and fast slamming her back against the bed as his pace quickens. She stops trying to fight him and starts moving in time with him as much as the ties allow her to. Her hips rock back and forth as his cock pulls almost all the way out and then slams back deep inside of her.

***

She can't believe it, she catches herself actually start to enjoy the savage fucking she is taking and feels disgusted with herself. What's worse is she secretly hopes that he cums inside of her, filling her womb with his seed. The little voice deep in the recesses of her brain starts hoping that this will get her pregnant.

Despite feeling sore and raw from his rough entrance she can feel her climax building deep inside of her. Her body starts to shudder. She opens her mouth to moan but the sound is trapped by the gag.

***

With one final thrust he drives deep inside of her, his cock spasms and releases his load of thick creamy semen that has been pent up for weeks. Pulling out of her he releases her neck and moves up the bed, leaving a trail of cum across her body.

Straddling her midsection he squeezes her breasts tightly around his softening cock. Pulling his cock through the gap he wipes his cock clean of a mixture of his cum and her juices on her breasts. He collapses on the bed next to her with exhaustion. Before falling asleep he leans over and whispers in her ear "Happy Birthday honey, you always told me to be more aggressive".