The Surprise

Story Info
Cyber stalker pays her a visit.
1.1k words
3.6
26.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rings twice before she heard it. She picked it up and as usual no one was there. She was getting real sick of the phone waking her up. It was also starting to maker her nervous. So now, yet again she is wide awake.

She gets up to get some water and decides to check her email She froze as she read the mail. He told her that she looked great today in her black boots. He wanted to know if they were new? He also wanted to know why she was up late, how did he know she was up late and how did he know what shoes she was wearing she just bought them today!!! She went out for some drinks later that night with some friends, she need it so she could sleep.

As she left the bar she was a little less nervous those few drinks calmed her down. By the time she got home it was late. She turned on her computer and gasped as she read the mail. It was from him!! He wrote how nice her hair looked up tonight and the cranberry sweater made her breasts look so ample. She shut the computer suddenly feeling so sober and vulnerable. She went to her room and put on her button down satin night shirt. She went into the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea to relax herself.

Before she could even turn the gas on their is something over her eyes and mouth. She sees nothing and can say nothing. His hands were so big and strong. His hands were around her waist. He was breathing heavily in her ear. He told her he was going to bring her into the bedroom so he can taste her sweet pussy. She tries to jump out of his grip but he only holds her tighter. She feels her bed against her knees, his one hand is around her waist the other is down her nightshirt making her nipples hard.

He is circling around her breasts slowly going over them with the tips of his fingers. She can actually feel herself getting wet!! How can this be? His takes his hand and puts it around her neck and moves her hair and he kisses the back of her neck. The hand around her waist finds her nipples and he pinches them and pulls at them. . She can feel her juices dripping from her pussy. He is kissing her in that spot and she is going to cum. . She lets out a small moan. He stops and says, baby you like my hot tongue on you?

I'm going to take my tongue and lick your wet throbbing clit. He turns her around. He tells her that he is going to take off the gag, don't scream he says or he is going to slowly kill her. . She feels his nakedness against her. He pushes her to her knees, takes off the gag. He takes his rock hard cock in his hands and puts on to her lips. . He tells her to open her mouth and lick the tip of it. She does. He moans. He grabs her hair and tells her to take his cock into her mouth and suck it. He is fucking her mouth slowly, pulling and tugging at her hair.

He says baby ooo baby suck it, suck my cock. He pulls her up by her hair puts the gag back on and throws her down on the bed. He grabs her hand and cuffs her to the bed posts. She is completely helpless. . He tells her now he is going to suck her and lick her and fuck her hard and deep. He licks and sucks her nipples. She is dripping wet. He takes his big hands and rips her legs open. She lets out a deep scream. He licks her inner thighs he can smell her sweet pussy. He licks her clit she jumps. He takes his hot tongue and licks her pussy, sucking on her clit making her jump and squirm. He rams his fingers into her she is moaning and panting he is licking her and sucking her and fingering her. She is bucking and squirming all over.

She cums all over his fingers and face. He places her legs over his shoulders and rams his cock into her. Fucking her hard and real deep. She is squirming and moaning. He takes the gag off takes his cock and tells her to open her mouth so she can taste herself on him. He lets her suck all of her juice off of him. He puts her legs back onto his shoulders and rams his cock into her so deep she screams and bucks her body. He is fucking her with suck force. Deeper deeper harder harder.

He is ramming her she is cuming and cuming. He tells her, tell me you want it harder. She says nothing. He takes his cock out of her. He starts licking her clit. Tell me you want to get fucked hard. Tell ME. . . beg for my cock. . . She says nothing. He teases her with his tongue and fingers. Tell me bitch, tell me you want my hard cock deep in you. Beg me to fuck you hard. BEG. . she moans oooo fuck me hard, fuck me deep ram your hard cock into me. He continues to lick her and just rub his fingers by her wet pussy hole. Beg me more he says. . .

She gets louder and more desperate sounding, Fuck me hard, Ram your cock into me baby Fuck me deep hard and fast. . . OO god fuck me hard. . . . He throws her legs over his shoulders and thrusts his hard cock deep inside of her. , fucking her fast and hard. She is screaming and begging him to go faster. He is going faster deeper and harder. She is cuming all over his cock. . . Screaming and bucking her body so his cock can get into her deeper.

He is about to explode he thrusts into her a few more times and takes his cock out of her tells her to open her mouth and she sucks him tasting herself as he explodes into her mouth she swallows every last drop. He uncuffs her. She is laying there still panting when she realized that she was uncuffed and alone.

She was scared and satisfied all at the same time. She takes off the blindfold gets out of bed and checks her whole apartment. She is alone. She doesn't know how to feel that was the best fuck she has ever had. She turns on the computer and there was an email. It said, how tight and wet her pussy was and how he loved a clean kitty. He told her she tasted sweet and that she begged so nicely it turned him on just thinking about it as he types this. He ended his email. . . . till next time!!