The Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
His transformation into a pseudo-female.
2.1k words
4.07
88.3k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up this particular morning I had a strange feeling something different was going to happen today. I logged on to my computer and clicked onto the Internet. I was surfing for nothing in particular when something "popped up" onto the screen "COME VISIT GENDER BENDER" it flashed and quoted an address that was surprisingly close to where I lived. I had been down that street before but had never noticed anything special so I made a note of the quoted address and decided to check it out.

I logged off and dressed for the trip. It was a pleasantly warm day so I was wearing only a light T-shirt with shorts and trainers when I set off on my bicycle. It was only 7 miles away and on reaching the street in question I parked my bicycle and set off down the street to look for this unusual place. I had not gone far when I noticed a sign above a shop "GENDER BENDER" it read with an arrow pointing to an alleyway alongside the shop. I went down the alleyway and approached the door at the end. I rang the bell and after quite a delay a beautiful woman who introduced herself as Nancy opened the door. She was about 5 foot 7 inches tall and had lovely silky red tinted hair to go with her prominent bosom. I was invited in and we passed through a long corridor into a large well-furnished room. She invited me to be seated and another beauty, introduced as Jill, appeared with drinks. I soon emptied the glass I was given, it was a most unusual taste, very sweet and cloying but nevertheless I quite enjoyed it.

"Why have you come? enquired Nancy.

"I saw your ad on the net." I replied.

"Do you know what happens here?" she continued.

"No, I haven't the slightest idea, something just seemed to enter my brain and forced me to come."

"Are you willing to try something different?" I hesitated before I replied "Probably."

I was handed another drink that I downed at the same speed as the previous one. I was now feeling very 'happy' and mellow, feeling as though I was almost floating.

"Are you willing?" she repeated.

"YES!" I now stated very emphatically.

"Right then. Strip!" she commanded as they move towards me. I was completely bemused and didn't completely understand. Before my brain had time to digest the command they had closed in on me and whilst one removed my shirt the other was removing my shorts and trainers. I now stood before them naked with a rapidly growing erection.

"We have to get rid of that," said Nancy as she took my erection into her hand and proceeded to masturbate me. As I was about to cum Jill moved over and as I yelled she took my cum into her mouth. When I had been completely drained Nancy released me and Jill stood up, removed her low cut top, revealing her braless tits and embraced me. She moved her lips to mine and as we kissed she opened our mouths and transferred my cum into my mouth. It must have been the drink that made me think it was completely normal to be swallowing my own cum.

"Now that we have got rid of that we can start the transformation," said Nancy.

She takes me into the bathroom and starts the shower to initiate my transformation. She shaves my whole body carefully and with tweezers plucks the tiny hairs from my ass crack. Next she applies hair remover over my entire body. After cleansing off the excess hair remover I notice how smooth my body has become. Now it was time for a long bath with feminine fragrances and oils. I am now feeling sooooo feminine and my face, legs, chest and underarms are so polished. The bath is wonderful but I guess there is still more to come to complete my transformation. As I get out of the tub she refills my glass with more of the liqueur and she wraps a huge towel around my clean-shaven body.

I am taken over to the to the dresser where I find it laid out with sexy lingerie. The garments were in the order she planned for me to wear them. First is a specially designed garment that is meant to hide my male genitalia. It has special hip and ass pads built into it with a unique silicone-like fabric and a simulated cunt at the front instead of my hidden prick and balls. It's the same material used in modern breast enhancers. I tuck my prick and balls into this piece of equipment, it is a perfect fit and creates feminine curves on my body. After all I am a little on the slim side so I needed extra hips and ass.

Nancy next picks up a stretchy suspender belt with attached straps for stockings. She gets me to hold onto her whilst I lift my legs alternately to allow her to fit it on me. It fits perfectly as she pulls it up my silky legs. I feel so stimulated. I can also feel chills running up and down my spine as I have never felt such a garment on my body before. The touch of satin and lace running up my long smooth legs is a great turn on. She now has to decide whether to attach the garters to stockings or get me to wear a stay-up pair. As we sip our liqueur she asks me to choose. I decide on stockings. She chooses a sheer white, back seamed pair of stockings with frilly lace at the top. She seductively pulls each stocking up my smooth leg and fastens them to the garters. I could already feel my prick trying to swell but the simulated cunt prevented it. Following this she gets me to don a frilly pair of panties.

At that point she picks up some silicone breast enhancers which feel to me like jelly. The fake breasts have self-adhesive backing. They produce a B cup and are a perfect fit for my lean body. The life-like dark nipples jut out almost a half-inch! She carefully positions my new breasts, it takes but five minutes for the adhesive to dry. She tells me it is now time to put on my new bra. As I walk slowly over to the bed on which my bra rests I hold my new breasts with both hands, as I am scared they may fall off. As I approach the bed for my bra I reach out for Nancy so she can feel my nice new breasts and tell me what she thinks of them. I finally take my hands away from my chest. They feel heavy and awkward at first but as I watch them wobble and bounce as I lightly jump up and down I am delighted with them.

After I get more familiar with them I play with my nipples by rolling the stiff buds between my thumb and forefinger. Nancy now shows me how to hook my new blue lacey bra in the front and slide it around so the cups move over my breasts. She pulls the straps over my shoulders and I find it fits tightly and adds support to my new breasts. This bra has cut outs for my nipples that now poke out as they were designed to do in this bra.

The drink I have consumed seems to have changed my personality; I am now acting more like a woman than a man. As I look in the mirror I can see that I sure am beginning to look very much like a woman.

Nancy now wants to do my makeup sitting down in front of the well-lit three-way mirror. She fits me with a headband so the back fits close to the nape of my neck. At this point she gradually pulls the front of it up towards my hairline little by little, each time stretching my scalp back. This process tightens my forehead and raises my eyebrows. It even makes my eyes look bigger. It is tight and uncomfortable but I realize that she must think it is an important for me to be wearing. I take off my bra and she powders blusher on my chest to blend the color of my skin and my fake breasts. Now she dusts blush from my chest to my shoulders and neck. My clean-shaven face is smooth but we decide but she decides to use cream to preserve a smooth look. Using tweezers she plucks my eyebrows one by one causing me excruciating pain.

It is time to take a break. We embrace and exchange a French kiss and I give her a fondle. After the break I look in the mirror and find myself using a softer sexier higher pitched voice than I have used before. Nancy now tells me "Baby, even without makeup you are gorgeous, but lets get back to work to turn you into a skinny little fuck-slut-whore I think you are yearning to become!" I squeal with delight at her words.

"Xerinnaaa, the sleeeeeeazy little fuck-slut whoooooooore!! Xerinnaaaaaaaa, the fucK-sluT whorrrrrrrre,letsssss get back to worrrrrrrK" and so we do, applying a darker foundation than my normal skin color. She applies powder with a brush taking off the shine and complements it with rose blush on my cheeks. When she inspects her work and I also look in the mirror there isn't a hint of any lines or makeup shadow. She picks up my new false eyelashes that were pre-painted jet black and decides to emphasize them a little because she wants me to look very whorish. After she has stuck them on completely I bat my eyes in the mirror, then wink at her and say "Sseeeeeeeeexy Xerinaaaaa!" Extra jet-black liquid eyeliner is now used to cover some of the excess glue.

She combs out my bottom lashes and applies three coats of black mascara to match the top lashes, before drawing a line with eyeliner on the bottom lid to a little further out than the corner of my eye. Now a little extra highlight giving me a "whore-like" look. With steady hands she paints my thin brows very black, positioning the thin pencil a little higher up than my normal brow-line. Using a combination of blue and black eyeshadow she now coats my upper lids until they are filled in perfectly. At the corner of each eye she flares the blue/black paint upwards matching the flare in my eyeliner. Finally a light sprinkling of silver glitter is applied on my wet painted eyes. The extra highlight of eyeliner and eyeshadow gives me bedroom eyes that seem to say "COME FUCK ME!" When I now look in the mirror I shriek "WOW, what a lecherous little SLUT!!"

It is now time for me to have my nails done. She chooses a vivid shade of crimson and does not only my fingers but also my toenails.

Nancy now decides that my ears need to be pierced so, having been trained to perform this act she proceeds to pierce them. She decides to put on four-inch silver hoop earrings. They feel very heavy to me at first but after looking at this exquisite little fuck-slut in the mirror I no longer feel the weight. Instead I feel the dangling and swinging of my new ear rings. I turn to look in the mirror again and look from every angle. Something is missing, but before that thought ends I already knew. "My lips and my hair" I mouth silently. I return to the makeup table. With dark red lip liner I allow her to pencil in full pouty lips and then have them coated with a thick creamy "blood-red" lipstick. A very fuckable combination!

To top things off she digs into her wig box and picks the "hair". She has chosen for me a blonde wig pre-pinned up in the back and curly at the top. It had one seductive tendril spiraling down each side of my now pretty face. The curl goes past my ears and sensually onto each shoulder. I make sure there isn't any hair covering the silver hoop earrings. In front the three-inch straight cut bangs were perfect, stopping just above my raised eyebrows. As I turn sideways the three-way mirror allows me to reveal my long smooth kissable neck. I feel so pretty yet so trashy. As I look in the mirror for the final time I squeal loudly, "XERINA BABY, I NEED TO BE DONE RIGHT NOW, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm YEAH!"

Remembering what Nancy had taught me I replaced my bra and slipped on a ruffle fronted blouse which buttoned up to the top of the bra giving a very good cleavage. I stepped into a flouncy wide hemmed skirt and Nancy fitted my feet with 4" heels. The final touch is a nice discrete ankle chain, I AM READY!!

Another drink and I felt myself losing consciousness.