The Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom crawled up onto the bed and kneeled between her legs.

"I'm going to fuck you now, whore. You are going to feel my cock slam into you like nothing ever has before." He told her while he grabbed her ass and lifted her as high as he could with her being tied. He wanted her at some kind of an angle to really slam his cock down into her.

"Oh God No!" she screamed. "You can't fuck me!"

She began to fight hard against the ties.

"HOLD STILL!" Tom shouted at her.

She was making it hard for him to get his cock inside her pussy. She only struggled more and fought harder.

"NO!" she screamed. "I can't let you fuck me. My husband would never understand. You must stop!"

James and Becky had stopped what they were doing and came to help Tom. Becky went and gagged Gina to stop her from screaming out. James kneeled next to Gina on the bed and reached down between her legs and grabbed her clit between his finger and thumb. He pinched it hard to get her attention. She arched her body so high Tom thought the ties would break.

Behind the gag she moaned and groaned loudly.

Becky took a nipple in each hand and pinched them good and hard as well. It was then Gina knew there was a third person in the room. She had to. There were two hands her nipples, pinching and pulling on them. There was a hand pulling her hair and a hand pinching her clit plus two hands grabbing her ass.

Tom's cock was throbbing so hard he had to fuck her. He was losing all control. Gina was too he could tell.

Her fantasy was coming to life. Someone had broken into her home and was now forcing her to have sex. Not one person but three people. Tom could tell she was wild with desire and sexual need. Her body was giving it all away. Unfortunately, she was moving around so much he couldn't get in. He had to think of something fast to get her to hold still or lose his load all over the bed. Then it came to him. With his hands on her ass he pulled her cheeks apart. Quickly he shoved a finger into her ass. She did just what he had hoped. Her hips thrust right up and held still long enough for him to slam his cock down into her pussy. He had to hold still for a second buried so deep in her pussy or lose his load instantly. Here was his woman tied to the bed. Her body being used for the pleasure of others yet being pleasured itself. He felt her pussy tightening around his cock while he moved his finger in her ass. She had had all three of her holes filled today. Her body was well used. He knew she was about to come.

"Yeah Bitch." he grunted out.

"You like this don't you?" he asked.

She groaned behind the gag. He signaled for Becky to remove it. He wanted to hear her come this last time.

"Answer me you cock slut." he demanded, "You fucking love this don't you?"

When she only moaned he slammed his cock in and out of her twice while motioning for James to pinch her clit harder.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed! "YESSSSSSSS!" she screamed again as Tom felt her pussy start to cum around his cock.

He grabbed her hips and fucked her hard and fast, pounding his cock into her pussy.

"Tell me Bitch." Tom told her "Tell me to fuck you."

"FUCK ME!" she cried out.

Her body pulled at the ties, arching and moving all around.

"FUCK ME HARD!" she screamed as her pussy convulsed around his cock.

James and Becky were doing great keeping their hands locked on Gina. Becky continued to pinch and pull each nipple and James kept a tight grip on her clit. Seeing Gina like this, Tom lost all control and shot his load deep within her pussy. He thought he would never stop cumming. Thrust after thrust he shot more and more cum into her. Her body jerked and twitched as she came in bursts. He felt her pussy get so tight around his cock. She was having the orgasm of her life and he was responsible for it.

Spent, Tom slowly slipped his cock from her pussy. James and Becky had long ago released their hold. She got to hard to hang on to. Gina's body sank to the bed as she gasped for breath. Becky and James sprawled out on either side of her, gently touching her body. Tom crawled up to straddle her tummy and reached up to remove her blindfold. He waited as her eyes blinked and adjusted to the light in the room.

Slowly she focused in on him, then Becky and then James. A look of shock crossed her face. She brought her eyes back to Tom and he smiled.

"Surprise baby!" He said and gently leaned down to kiss her lips.

James and Becky moved to untie Gina. When her arms were released she brought them around Tom and kissed him deeply. When he pulled away she sighed.

"Are you okay?" he asked her slightly concerned.

"Mmm yes." she said, "Better than okay." she smiled.

Becky and James chuckled from somewhere behind them and Gina leaned up to see them.

"I don't know who told or how he found out but I don't care." she told them.

"All I want to know is how soon can we do this again?" she asked with a grin

Tom looked at James' hard cock and then down at his own.

"I'd say an instant replay is possible." Tom said.

They all laughed and it wasn't long before they all were on the bed and all were being pleasured. Life would never be the same between the four of them. Well their sex lives anyway...

12