The Surprise Ch. 03

Story Info
Mistress Helene has a surprise for Zach. Will he like it?
1.1k words
4.37
15.6k
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

zach quickly took the position spreading his legs wide as he presented his ass before Her. His balls hung down swaying slowly between his thighs. Her hands caressed his ass cheeks, then grabbed and squeezed them hard leaving a lingering impression. She moved Her fingers to his anus; circling then sliding in making him moan and pull away. The crop whipped across his ass setting it aflame.

"Be still," She snapped as the crop landed again and he felt his cock jerk as the sting flared through him. Her fingers circled his anus once more before moving down to cup his balls. He whimpered softly and arched his back pressing them into Her hand. She rolled them in Her palm taking each one between Her fingers squeezing and pulling down in opposite directions.

"Ohhh," he panted, "Please Mistress, please." She released them and smiled.

"Don't you like that, my slutboy?" She asked him.

"Yes Mistress, I do." his voice trembled, "I like it because it makes you happy and I want to please you, My Mistress."

"Good because I am pleased." She murmured as Her hand snaked between his legs and grasped his hard throbbing cock. It was slick with his precum as She moved Her hand up and down and around the drooling head bringing him closer to cumming.

"Please, Mistress." He begged Her softly.

"No my slut, not yet. We have a long way to go before I let you cum, if I let you cum tonight." She told him as She withdrew Her hand. He waited for Her caress again but felt instead the sting the crop on his ass once more. "On your back, slutboy, arms above your head."

He quickly turned to sit on the table then slid his ass down so that his legs swung off the edge. Lying back he lifted his arms above his head. His wet hard cock stood straight up from his groin and it throbbed and twitched begging to be fondled.

"What a beautiful cock, my pet, and it belongs to me." She slapped it hard with Her hand several times making it bounce against his stomach. "What a nasty slutboy you are. Look at you so hard and wet. Your juices dribbling down the sides. Such a nasty boy."

His body trembled with the pleasure and pain that rippled through him and a small sob escaped him.

"Spread those legs wider slut, I want to see those balls and that asshole." She snapped, as She slapped his cock several more times.

He lifted his legs onto the table and spread them wide giving Her better access to his balls and ass. He closed his eyes his body shaking in fear and anticipation not knowing what She was going to do next.

"Why are you trembling, slut?" She hissed close to his ear as She began to circle Her prey, slapping his hard cock with Her crop each time She passed it.

He groaned and pumped the air with his hips getting closer to cumming each time She passed. His body awash with pleasure and pain making him tremble and pant he wanted to beg Her for more but he dare not speak for fear of Her stopping.

"Oh yes, yes, very good." She stopped between his legs smiling as he throbbed uncontrollably. "I love to see my cock responding to me, slutboy. I think I will fuck your ass tonight after I play with you a while. Enjoy it, my pet."

She slapped his cock once more. Watching him shake with desire, She smiled. She stepped toward his head where his hands lay, cuffing one then the other She pulled them to the hooks and locked them in place.

He struggled testing his bonds and She leaned over him caressing his cheek with Her hand.

"Yes my slut, I am going to play with you before your surprise and after it I will fuck your ass and maybe if you are exceptionally well behaved I will let you cum." She smiled down at him then leaning forward She reached with Her whole body, stretching Her arms toward his cock, grasping it firmly and gently caressing his thighs and balls. This caused Her beautiful silk corseted breasts to fall across his face the hard nipples pushing into his cheeks. Her corseted body pressed into his eyes making him blind and all he could feel and smell was Her. His mind reeled with pleasure as Her hands and body smothered him. His one desire at that moment was to take those hard nipples into his mouth and suck them. Turning his head he tried but Her hands moved up his body and pinched his nipples again before rising out of reach.

"Please." He begged lifting his head, his mouth open trying to grasp the nipple as it hovered just inches away from him.

"Please what, pet?" She asked Her own breathing rapid with growing desire for him. She looked down at him Her body still bent forward, Her round breasts spilling over the top of the dark blue silk-corset, Her hard pointed nipples just above his eyes.

"Please let me taste you. I want to feel your nipple in my mouth, on my tongue. Please Mistress." He whispered hoarsely, his eyes pleading with Hers.

Smiling She lowered Her body until Her tit was within reach of his mouth. He licked around the areola then greedily sucked the nipple into his mouth like a man dying of thirst. She let him suck for a moment feeling Her own body fill with desire. She felt Her pussy pulse and juices begin to trickle from between Her lips. She sighed softly and pulled Her nipple from his mouth. Presenting Her other nipple which he happily licked and sucked moaning around it in pleasure while looking into Her eyes gratefully.

She felt Her pussy pulse several times as he sucked Her passionately and when She felt the beginnings of an orgasm She pulled away from him not wanting to go over the edge too soon. She wanted to savor the feelings of need as She played with Her pet.

Shivering She moved to the table with the toys, hearing him sigh in disappointment. She stood there pulling Herself together, while pretending to look over the toys. It wouldn't do to let him see how much She wanted him, at least, not yet. She smiled and picked up the ankle and thigh cuffs, then turned and came back between his legs.

I hope you are enjoying reading this story as much as I am enjoying writing it. Let me know if you are. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Gaea Windsinger