The Surprise Ch. 04

Story Info
Mistress Helene & zach come closer to the surprise.
1.2k words
4.48
13.9k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4

Full of anticipation, fear, and lust his eyes followed Her as She began to buckle the cuffs on his ankles and his thighs just behind his knees. Once finished She reached out and grasped the chains that hung from the ceiling attaching one to each ankle and thigh cuff. She moved over to the wall and the soft hum of a well oiled motorized winch filled the room. His legs began to lift into the air and then slowly they spread wider as the chains attached to his thighs move upward and outward. The chains on his ankles moved upward to accommodate and then moved outward in conjunction with the ones connected to his thighs. When they stopped his ass was barely touching the tabletop and his legs were spread so wide that his cock, balls and ass were completely exposed for Her amusement.

She moved back from the table and looked at him spread so wide for Her enjoyment and he felt his cock again twitch as he realized that he couldn't move no matter what She did to him. His eyes closed and he panted as his need grew. "Oh Mistress," His mind screamed. "please let your slut cum tonight. I need so much to cum for you."

"Ah yes, now I can fuck you well, among other things." She sighed as She smiled and patted his ass cheeks. His fear heightened at Her words and he felt it tighten in his stomach.

"Mistress, please don't hurt me too much." He whispered, "I will do anything you want just don't hurt me too much." He begged.

"Don't hurt you? Isn't it a little bit late to ask me that, my slut? We know that is precisely what you do want. Isn't it, pet?" She had moved back between his legs and grabbed his cock and balls, roughly pulling them away from his body. He gasped as pleasure burst through his body once more. He felt the ball spreader go around his cock and balls and he winced as She felt Her tighten it. He groaned as the pressure began to build. He felt Her lean forward between his legs, Her breasts brushing against his rigid cock, crying out as She pinched one of his nipples giving it a painful twist.

"Yes Mistress, I want you to treat your nasty horny slutboy the way he should be treated. I want you to hurt him. Yes Mistress please hurt me." He panted.

"Oh, I will my nasty slutboy, never fear. You will be screaming for me to stop, to let you cum, to fuck you harder and harder before this night is over. And yes I will hurt you and you will love it." She cooed as She grabbed his balls once more. He felt the pressure as they were pulled further from one another.

He began to squirm as best he could and groaned loudly as the pain began to slide up his body. "Now, doesn't that feel good, pet?" She asked hoarsely as She continued to tighten the ball spreader.

He panted as he slid into his euphoria where pain and pleasure existed as one. His eyes sprang open as Her crop came down hard across his trapped cock sending more pain rocketing through him. She had wanted an answer and he had taken too long.

"I asked you a question, boy." She snapped, "Answer me."

"Yes Mistress. Please," he begged Her, "Please, no more. I can't stand anymore."

"Of course you can, don't be silly. You can and will stand much more for me, my pet." She slid Her hands over his bound cock and balls, testing the tightness of his bindings making him gasp from the pain. "Hush, my pet." She whispered then slapped his cock with Her crop once more, making him sob and writhe on the table. Putting the crop down She moved to his side and taking his nipples between Her fingers She gently pinched and pulled making them hard and jutting. She pulled them up away from his body causing the pleasure to outweigh the pain making him moan and thrust his chest upward. Quickly, She clamped first one nipple then the other with the chain connected clamps that were lying on the table only moments ago. She pulled them up hard tugging on them to test their security making him cry out as the teeth bite into him making flashes of white light burst behind his closed eyelids.

"Ah, your cries are like music to my ears, pet." She whispered as She pulled upward on the chain then connecting it to another hanging from the ceiling, causing him to lift his chest off the table to accommodate.

"Oh god." He panted as his cock released more precum as the pain again blended with the pleasure.

"Oh, oh, my nasty, horny slutboy, just look at what you've done." She taunted moving down between his legs again, smiling at his hard dripping cock. "Mmmm," She moaned softly as Her tongue darted out to lick the precum from the base of his cock to the tip. Licking like a popsicle with long, slow licks She smiled into his pleading lust filled eyes, knowing that She was driving him ever closer to the brink of no return. When She felt his cock start to swell She stopped Her torture. "Are we having fun yet, my slut?" She smiled at him.

"Mistress, oh Please, please. May I cum. I can't stand it please. I can't hold back much longer, Please." He begged Her, babbling almost incoherently.

"No, my pet, not yet." Her gentle answer made him groan in despair and frustration. "Oh my pet, you look so beautiful. So much more I wish to do that will have to wait for another time. Right now this is more important." She proceeded to connect a chain to each side of the ball spreader then pulled them toward his chest and attached both ball chains to the one connecting to the nipple clamps, then She moved to the wall once more and he again heard the hum of the winch as the chains tighten. Fire erupted from his nipples and his balls felt like they were being ripped from his body. He screamed.

"Mistress, please." his head tossed from side to side as he sobbed his fingernails dug into the palms of his hands as he gasped for air through the pain. As it continued the pain turned to pleasure. The two blending to take him, floating in pleasure into his euphoria.

Ignoring his writhing and sobbing, She smiled as She surveyed Her pet lying there before Her, his legs spread wide in the air, his ass barely touching the table, his glistening cock standing straight up between the two chains that pulled his bound balls back and up. What a beautiful sight he was this handsome submissive male that so totally belonged to Her. She watched as his sobs and struggles slowly subsided as the pain became pleasure.

"Yes, yes, my pet, let the pleasure take you." She murmured, "Now I think we are ready for your surprise."

Thank you for your votes and emails. Next week.... The Surprise. Gaea