The Surprise Ch. 1

Story Info
Lee prepares birthday surprise with a twist.
1.6k words
4.27
16.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been married for almost three years, and had shared some very interesting experiences together. This time, though, things seemed different. Why all the secrecy; why all the hush-hush? Surely he knew that she was into everything that had transpired; surely he knew that she was “down”.

Everyday for the past few weeks they went over his plan for her birthday surprise. She knew that when he arrived to pick her up she would be blindfolded and her hands would be bound behind her. She knew that she would be taken to a new place and there they would explore more of their carnal desires. She trusted him explicitly, and she knew their safe word “caliente”, so she felt comfortable.

As expected, he was on time to pick her up. They met behind her job so that no one would see them as he placed the blindfold on and bound her hands. He helped her into the van and made sure that she was comfortable. Being blindfolded, her mind flew through the possibilities. What sort of deviltry did her hubby have in mind? They had done threesomes before; they had explored her fetish for spanking (which he seemed to enjoy too), and there was that time with the handcuffs, but what could he have in mind now. What could top all of that?

After a quiet thirty-minute ride, she felt the van stop, and she heard him exiting the van. The sliding door opened and he gently helped her out. She could smell the scent of pine, and she could hear the sound of water in the distance, but she could see nothing. He opened a door for her and led her in. They walked a few paces and then stopped. He told her that he loved her and that he hoped that she liked her surprise. Then he unbound her hands and kissed her.

He began to undress her giving her nipples a light kiss when he removed her top. He raised her skirt and lowered her panties as he gave her freshly shaven mound a kiss. She had remembered to shave for the evening. He led her to something. He had her straddle the bench like contraption and then told her to lie down face. The way she was lying left her bountiful ass poised high and proud. He could not resist giving her a good smack across her caramel globes. She felt the cool leather against her belly and under her massive breasts, coupled with the stinging sensation on her butt, and a sigh escaped her lips. She felt him take hold of her hands and kiss her palms then she felt first her left arm and then her right arm being tied forward and a bit above her head.

“Baby, what are you doing,” she asked? “Just enjoy, Kristi,” he whispered in her ear.

She felt him tying her ankles to the bench, and a swell of excitement flew through her like an electrical current. Already, her body began to give up its juices, and her scent began to permeate the air. Once he secured her in he spanked her ass again and the little hairs on her neck stood up. The anticipation was driving her crazy.

“Now, Kristi, things are going to get a bit different,” he said to her. “What do you mean,” she asked him? But he did not answer. She felt what seemed like earmuffs being placed over her ears, and then she heard him, though muffled, say that she should just enjoy. She then heard the low booming bass sound as music began to pump through the headphones that he had placed over her ears. “This is new,” she thought.

She felt the pulse through her body in time with the beat and could only imagine that he had the same rave style beat pumping throughout the room they where in. Kristi began to get into the groove of the music when she started feeling his hands roaming over her ass. He knew just how to touch her and her excited state only seemed to heighten her pleasure. He slowly moved his hand between the orbs of her butt and lightly slid his finger over her puckered rosebud and then finally across her oozing slit. He noticed her slightly raising her ass into the air to give him easier access to her most private parts. He smiled to himself and then smacked her ass again. With a serpent like sound she took in air and then let out a low growl. Lee began to play with her clit. He allowed his fingers to circle the small throbbing bud. Her breathing began to become shorter and savored. She began to sway her hips from side to side as he manipulated her clit. Encouraged, he started back up her slit and focused on her moist opening.

He inserted one finger into her and wiggled it around, and her hips responded again with a motion that spoke of need and desire. Then two fingers…three She was incredibly wet now, and he could no longer resist. Her body seemed to cry when he removed his fingers, but was relieved when his tongue began to lap and lick around her clit and then dive into her flesh. He flicked his tongue like a whirlwind inside of her. She pulled tightly against the ropes that bound her wrists. “If he would just keep this up,” she thought to herself.

She felt his tongue move from her opening to her clit and then back again only to repeat this gesture again and again. Then she felt his tongue against her puckered ass. If the blindfold were off one could clearly see the whites of her eyes as they rolled in her head. Ever muscle in her body tightened and she seemed to levitate with the aide of her restraints. “O…O…O…OH, GOD,” she screamed, as her climax raced through her body. With all the build up and anticipation, just the contact of his tongue sent her over the edge.

Her body hung there locked and shaking, as if she was being electrocuted. Finally, control came back to her and she relaxed against her restraints and her body came to a rest on the bench. Again he smiled and gave another loud swat to her ass.

The song changed seamlessly and she felt the head of his cock sliding up and down her slit as he lubed before he entered her pussy. His head was wide, but she was so ready that he was into her with one slow thrust. Now she was filled with his hard and thick cock. Her body began its climb again. Kristi couldn’t hear the squishing sound as Lee pumped his dick into her, but she knew that there had to be a sound because she could feel her juices running down her thighs. Again Lee smacked her ass, but this was a bit harder than the previous times; it stung, but it urged her on even more. She bounced back on him as far as the ropes would allow trying to get as much of his thick black dick into her as possible. She had just cum and she was ready to cum again. Lee was impaling himself into her. He wanted to fuck her as badly as she wanted to be fucked. He spanked her ass again, then reached under her to hold on to her right breast. He pulled against her nipple ring and rubbed her nipple with his fingers.

“Damn, Kristi you got some good pussy,” he grunted into her. Even without the headphones she wouldn’t have heard him because her own bestial sounds would have drowned him out. “OOOOOOO FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER, OOOOOOOO GIVE ME THAT DICK BABY, OOOOOOOO POUND MY PUSSY GOOD BABY, OOOOOO YEAH SPANK ME DADDY, SPANK MY ASS!!”

She was lost in pleasure. Drowning in the moment, and cumming.

He released her breast and grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and slammed into her with such force. He too seemed to have reverted to some primal state. They looked like two wild beasts entangled together in heat. But he knew that he had other things planned. He didn’t want to come yet. He pulled his dick from her pussy. “DON’T STOP NOW,” she screamed. He walked in front of her she felt his cock press against her lips. He closed his eyes as he felt the warmth of her mouth envelope him. He grabbed two handfuls of her hair and stopped short sheathing his entire length down her throat. She gagged and pulled against the ropes, but her struggling only excited him more. Then in one motion he pulled his cock free while snatching off her blindfold. She saw his fist a blur stroking up and down his dick and new he was about to cum. She opened her mouth wide to prepare for her birthday shot when she felt another cock thrust into her drenched pussy. She looked up at Lee as his first blast landed in her mouth, the rest over her eyes and nose.

He watched her face as the shock of what was happening sunk in. The cock inside of her was already setting a tempo for her to come, but with the blindfold removed she could now see a group of guys standing around her. Some were stroking their cocks with their eyes glued to her. She also noticed that there were some girls on their knees sucking off the others. Just behind this immediate circle there were people on cushions in various copulative states. She looked up at Lee with his cum dripping from her face. Her head was bouncing forward repeatedly from whomever was fucking her now. Lee took the headphones from her head and leaned over to her ear and yelled over the music, “SURPRISE!”