The Surprise Ch. 4

Story Info
Ryan and Paula's story.
556 words
2.57
28.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brgs
brgs
3 Followers

Turning on the hot water in the tub to soak my knee, I settled into the steaming sauna I had created in my shower stall. Closing the sliding glass doors, I basked in the heat of the water. Pouring a few drops of jasmine scented bubble bath, I turned on the jets to the whirlpool mat.

Soon bubbles were all around me and I slipped a little deeper into the water. "Total relaxation" I thought to myself. It had been a few hours since Ryan and I made love and I was still kinda horny from our kitchen excursion the night before. Just the thought of it !

Removing the hose off the bubble mat, I spread my legs and let the water from the high pressured jet massage my clit. Tossing my head back I moaned as a wave of esctacy hit me rather quickly. My pussy twitched rapidly as the fierce orgasm took over my body, screaming loudly in delight as I exploded.

I reconnected the hose and let the bubbles calm my senses as well as my now over sensitive body. Reaching up, I took my razor from its holder. Using the bubble gel as a lubricant, I applied it to my mound and gently trimmed away all but a little patch around my lips.

"He should like this suprise I think", I thought to myself, carefully shaving the area until it was nice and smooth. Being totally relaxed now, I once again removed the hose from the mat. The water pressure was released from beneath me and I forced all of it onto me once again, waving it back and forth across my swollen and extremely aroused clit. It didn't take me long this time either and soon I was groaning with pleasure as my body was wracked with yet another orgasm. Shutting off the machine with the remote, I started draining the tub. Unaware I was being watched, I gasped in surprise as I looked up and saw a towel in Ryan's hands.

"How long were you standing there?!", I said with shock and a little embarassment.

"Long enough to see you make yourself cum. Now I know why you like to take baths!" Ryan said with a huge grin across his face. "Stand up, let me dry you."

Complying with his wishes, I rose and he gently wiped the bubbles off my breasts. Looking down, I saw his smile get even broader as he saw my trimmed pussy for the first time.

"I like that alot!" he said, as he gently massaged the bubbles off me. "Thank you for that surprise, its so soft." Dropping the towel, he continued to caress me with his hands.

Smiling, I stepped out of the bath and took my red satin robe off the hook. I gently pushed his hands aside and got dressed.

"I'm glad you like it but for now you'll just have to look, I'm sorry!", I said with an evil grin.

"Oh my god you're just so evil!" he exclaimed.

"Why yes I am! And I intend to walk around half nude all day until you can't take it one second longer, too!" as I strutted to our bedroom and shut the door behind me quietly. "Let him think about THAT all day!!" I said quite proudly to myself.

brgs
brgs
3 Followers