The Surprise Continues

Story Info
Back home, the awakening continues.
1.8k words
3.36
26k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writers Note: If you haven't already done so, this story is the follow up to 'Dilemma & Surprise' and will make more sense if you read that story first.

*****

As she made her bombshell announcement, Pat, looking into the camera, blew me a kiss and before I could say anything just said, "Bye Love!" And cut the connection.

As she got up off the settee and moved out of the shot, she left me 'hanging' in more ways than one. I glanced down at the Hotel bathrobe I was wearing and then wiped up the sticky mess that was left on my chest and stomach.

Surprised - utterly.

Bewildered - certainly.

Turned on - absolutely.

Upset - definitely not.

'Welcome to the next phase of our awakening.' Pat had said. My surprise was that my somewhat shy and unadventurous wife of many years had gone to this stage without further prompting and cajoling from me. She certainly knew of my desire to see her 'make out' with someone other than me, the only partner she had ever known, but that she had plucked up the courage to actually do so I found amazing. The fact that I was still as hard as nails and oozing still was a testament to that.

I got up and had another shower before going to bed, after checking the webcam of course. In night- mode now with no lights on it showed a silent, empty room. I resisted the temptation to call Pat back as I knew she probably wouldn't answer.

++++

Next morning was a rush to pack, have breakfast and check out of the hotel before my last day of meetings. After which I was going straight to the airport to catch the 'red-eye.' I hated the flight but with a follow-up meeting with my boss the next day before she went on vacation it was a case of needs must.

++++

I didn't have either the time or a chance to chat to Pat before I was on the Aircraft that evening. In any case, she could and would happily use her phone app to check my progress.

The flight was uneventful other than providing even more time to ponder on what might happen next. One thing was apparent, Pat now seemed to be firmly in control. I was, happily, on for the ride. I just hoped it wasn't too bumpy...

The usual delays before and after landing left me running for the next train to get into the office,. At least once seated I had time to go through my notes on what needed to be discussed before I could head home for a long weekend off.

++++

Dropped off by my taxi, I opened the front door and let myself into a quiet house. Pat was not about which was a little strange. I found a note taped to the Kitchen work surface:

'Hello love,

If you've got in before me you're reading this rather than being 'attacked...' don't worry, I should be in very soon after you.xxx Pat xxx'

It being too early for a drink, I made a coffee and sat down quietly in the lounge. In the silence, there was a low buzz that made me glance up from my newspaper, and my eye was also drawn to slight movement. The tables were turned! Pat was using the home-cam to look at me.

Intriguing. What was she expecting? Or was she simply letting me know that she too could now use it? I grinned, stuck my tongue out and went back to reading my newspaper. A few minutes later I heard what I thought was Pat's key in the front door and looked up into the eyes of a stranger.

"Hello Sven, I'm Jan. Pat sends her apologies, she'll be along a little later, but right now she's tied up.'

Jan, about Pat's size in all respects, casually slipped off and dropped her light coat over the back of one of the chairs before walking into the room.

In high heels and naked.

Stark naked!

Short blonde hair and nothing else; shaved or waxed, I couldn't tell and cared less. Her nether lips were aroused, leastways that's a polite description. In truth, she was hot, open, glistening and ready. The sort of ready that produces an instant erection in any red-blooded male.

I stood up, conscious, very conscious, of my burgeoning and obvious bulge. I started to speak but before a sound came out Jan had reached me, put a single finger of silence against my lips and then kissed me. Rather than put her arms around me in a hug, she was undoing me, undressing me, and hell was she good at it. I was as naked as she was faster than I could have managed in the circumstances.

Jan continues to impress as she licked the tip of my cock, tidying up the dripping pre-cum that had appeared. Then she slowly and deliberately swallowed him. All of him, something that even now Pat could not always do. Size is a number, but I'm not small in any dimension, and she had just taken me all in until her nose touched my front. Wow!

The sensations as she swallowed and moved around me were quite incredible.

Slowly she moved backhand to let him slip out of her mouth. "Welcome to the next phase of your awakening...!" Was all Jan said. Then she pulled me down alongside her onto the floor.

She spread herself, the invitation to dine at the 'Y' unmistakable. At the back of my mind as I stated forward there was a fleeting thought as to whether Pat was still watching, but that thought was short as Jan pulled my head into her wet, fragrant centre of delight. Her sounds of delight and pleasure meant I was getting it right. Her taste, not unlike Pat's, was stronger, sweeter and at the same time slightly tart. My hard, aching cock now more ready than ever for its quest.

Jan pushed me away and onto my back. "Too much, too much," she almost whispered, as she moved astride me. Then not even holding or steadying my red, angry cock she captured it and slid down on me.

Impaled.

All the way.

Bone to bone.

We both groaned, "Oh Fuck!" Together.

Then she started the dance. Bouncing. Almost all the way out and then all the way in again. I hoped she was going to keep up because I too was moving against her and we were in a definite race to finish.

I think we exploded together - if not it was as close as makes no difference as Jan slumped forward on my heaving chest. Our heart-rate off the clock; our gasping breathing also trying to catch up.

As we calmed slowly down, we were both aware of a gentle ripple of applause and we turned out heads to see Pat and the man I now knew was Mike, standing.

Applauding.

And Naked.

Pat's vagina red, used and leaking.

Mikes' cock red, glistening and at half-staff...

++++

We sat, naked, in thoughtful silence at the kitchen breakfast bar, drinking a fresh coffee.

Pat and I spoke together, "You'll...!" Stopped and both giggled, an element of coyness and embarrassment obvious.

In the end, it was Jan that spoke.

"Sven, as you may now realise, Mike and I are married and have a more than 'slightly' open relationship, which allowed me to seduce you a little while ago. Indeed, Pat and Mike encouraged me to do so. Most enjoyable it was too."

She paused to let that sink in. So I said, "It was indeed most enjoyable Jan, even if in hindsight I should not have been quite so eager to abandon principles and let you succeed. My only question is where does Mike come into this with Pat? Things seem to be more than a little convoluted."

Pat cleared her throat a little before saying, "Well..." and then hesitated a little which allowed Mike, the only one who'd never talked up to this point, to break in.

"Sven, Hi, as you surmised I am indeed Mike." Leaning forward rather incongruously he shook my hand.

Then he went on, "While you were away I needed to come by and upgrade some of the software on your camera and entry system. As you may have read there was a piece in the Tech press a short while ago that talked about the possibility of hacking. Our update has now made sure that can't happen. Pat kindly offered me a coffee and then asked me some questions."

At that point, Pat cut in and said, "This will sound better if it comes from me. I wanted to know if, when you could look in on something, I could tell. Mike told me about the slight noise and possibly glimpsing the movement. He then asked me why, you weren't going to spy on me, were you? I told him 'No' and then because I felt safe with him, gave him the gist of what I wanted to do in surprising you. He laughed and told me that was a first. So without thinking, I asked him how would be the best way to do it and could he help me to set it up.

"As soon as I said it I realised what I had suggested, but Mike laughed and told me he could help me on both counts." Pat laughed self-consciously and carried on, "You must admit that having said it without thinking, subconsciously, I realised that I must have thought he was dishy to say the least. Anyway, the upshot was that he said 'Yes', but he would need to ask and have his other half Jan involved as well."

As Pat stopped Jan said, "I thought it was a cracking idea but also wanted to be involved - hence today."

Mike then said, "Pat and I were having a 'practice' when we realised it might be you watching and we turned it into the real thing. Did you enjoy it, Sven?"

I laughed, "I'm not sure enjoyment is the correct term. I was stunned to watch what was happening. As sure as hell, it was the hottest thing I have ever seen. It wasn't pornographic, after all I knew Pat, but it was the sexiest thing I think I've ever seen. It certainly was the next 'phase of our awakening'. Then today, getting attacked by Jan was quite amazing." Laughing, I went on, "To think my technophobic lady could carry this off, even with a little help, has completely blown me away, as it were. Even talking about it now... Hey Mike, stand up a minute."

He did, and proved that like me he was more than a little hard.

Mike looked at both women and said, "Swaps again or no?"

"Too right," said Pat and Jan, as Pat headed towards Mike and Jan towards me.

"OK Sven - what needs a bit more awakening...?"