The Surprise Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Young couple's first time takes a wicked turn.
9.6k words
3.91
92.8k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
224 Followers

Sandra Ann Baxter was awake at 6:30, and smiling. Today was her 19th birthday and she was looking forward to what surprises her family and friends had planned for her. Getting out of bed and into her bathroom, she turned on her shower and slipped out of her nightie. Holding her hand under the water to check the temperature, she felt it was just right and stepped under the cascading water. She loved her morning shower. It made her feel so good and ready for the day. She lathered up her long brown hair and washed it until it was squeaky-clean. After rinsing it out, she conditioned her hair and put a cleanser on her face. She wanted to look as beautiful as she could today because she was going to give herself, at last, to her boyfriend Keith. They had been dating since she was fifteen and he was sixteen, and he had wanted to be her first lover since that day. She had held out until she was sure she had met the right guy and he respected her. Keith promised her he would always treat her right and never cheat on her.

Rinsing out her hair again and then her face, she started to carefully wash her lithe young body. Her skin felt silky smooth in her hands as she lathered it up and covered herself in luxurious perfumed soap she had got as a Christmas present from Keith. Her body felt mature and ready to her hands, she was hoping it felt the same way to Keith's. Her fingers cupped her firm tits and she caressed the lather over them, feeling her pert, young nipples swelling under her touch. The sensations made her shiver and hoped she would be feeling that and more tonight. Her smooth taut stomach came next and then her tight ass was smoothed over and lavished with care.

Her fingers delved between her cheeks as she washed her puckered little rosebud hole and then around to the front as she carefully washed her sparsely covered pussy. She liked that her hair was thin and soft and not bushy and course like some of her friends were. Two of her friends were already waxing and shaving their bikini lines and trimming the thick growth between their legs. She ran her fingers over her labia and thought of how great it was going to be to have Keith licking and fingering her, before he finally sank his cock into her. She had dreamt of this day for years and masturbated at night fantasizing what it was going to be like making love to the guy she loved.

With her legs washed and shaved, she rinsed off and shut the water off. Grabbing the towel, she dried her body and looked at her naked form in the mirror. She was beautiful and knew Keith thought so too. This was going to be the best day of her life. She went to her room and sat at her vanity drying her hair and then her meticulous make up was applied. She was looking in her closet picking out her choice of clothes when the phone rang.

"Hello." she answered.

"Hi Baby, how's my birthday girl." the familiar voice said.

"Hi Keith!" She said to him excitedly. "I was just thinking of you."

"I was thinking of you too. I wanted to let you know I have a great day planned for us and a big surprise for tonight." He told her.

Sandra was so happy he had taken the time and thought to plan something, instead of just giving her a present and a card.

"I'm real excited to know what it is you have planned, but I won"t spoil by asking you what it is." Sandra told him.

"That's good baby,'cause I wouldn't tell you anyway." And he laughed playfully.

"I can't wait for tonight, because I have a surprise for you too." She said in her little girl sexy voice.

Keith knew they were going to make love for the first time, actually going all the way this time and not just heavy petting and a quick feel. Keith had been lucky enough to feel her firm tits and play with her pussy, but she had never allowed him to go any further. She was decent enough to relieve the pressure by stroking him to ejaculation.

"When are you coming to get me?" She asked him.

"I'll be by at 11 or so. I have to make sure that some things are taken care of for tonight first." He told her.

"Great. I'll be ready sweetie pie!"

They blew kisses to each other and then hung up.

Sandra went back to her room and finished getting dressed. She pulled out her sheerest sexy panties and bra, and then a tight cotton mini dress. She looked in the mirror and couldn't decide if she should wear stockings or not. She put on a pair of sheer pink thigh highs and a belt to match and felt she was dressed to thrill. She wanted Keith to be horny all day thinking about what lay beneath for him.

Sandra was sitting in her living room when her buzzer went and looked at the clock. It wasn't even 11 yet and there he was. She ran to the door and opened it quickly and said,

"Hi sexy!" but was shocked to findher friend from her college class standing there instead.

"Well hi sexy yourself. Happy Birthday, Sandra, I just dropped by to wish you a good one and give you this."

Sandra welcomed Bethany in and gave her a warm hug and thanked her. She took the present from Bethany and gave it a little shake to guess what was inside.

"You can open it now if you want, but it will probably be better later when you're alone." Bethany said with a wink.

"When I'm alone huh?" Sandra said in wonderment.

"Yeah. I thought it might be something you'd enjoy in those quiet times when you're lonely." Her friend said to her with a little elbow jab to the ribs.

"Well, after tonight, I'm hoping my lonely nights are going to be over." Sandra said with a mock superiority.

"Are you going to go all the way with Keith tonight?" Bethany asked in excitement.

"I sure am. I want to finally know what a cock inside me feels like." Sandra said to her in an excited nervousness.

"I'm thinking of going all the way. I've been dating almost as long as you and Keith, and I have to say I get really horny when I make out. I know there's been a few times I almost gave in and told him to fuck me, but I got scared and backed out. What do you think of getting it in the ass? Bethany asked her.

"You want a guy to fuck your ass?" Sandra said in way that showed her distaste for that form of sex.

"I was just thinking that if he did it to me there, I don't have to worry about getting preggers or anything. I just don't know what it'd feel like." Bethany said in a question and statement.

"Well Keith better get that idea out of his head 'cause there's no way he's sticking his cock or anything else up my ass." Sandra said matter-of-factly.

"Oh well, I'll think about it some more and decide what to do, but I'm really not too sure if I'm ready to go all the way yet." Bethany shrugged.

Sandra took the present upstairs and put it on her bed and came back down to her friend. Sandra shouted in to her parents that Bethany was here and they were going to wait for Keith and then go to the mall.

Sandra's parents came to greet Bethany and then hugged their daughter and wished her a Happy Birthday.

"I'll be home for dinner around 5 Mom." She told her and then gave her a hug and kiss and then the same to her Dad.

"I love you both so much." She said to her parents.

"And we love you sweetheart. Have fun and we'll see you around 5." Her mom said to her with a warm, loving smile.

Her dad gave her a kiss on the cheek and a hug and said, "Love you baby cakes."

The door bell rang at that moment and Sandra turned and opened the door to Keith standing there looking all decked out in dress clothes and a bouquet of flowers.

"Happy Birthday Sandra." And gave her a hug and a quick kiss.

"Thank you honey bear." She said to him.

Keith blushed at the open use of pet names for him in front of her parents, but they just smiled. Sandra's parents liked Keith and thought he was a good choice for her. They went well together in so many ways and they knew his parents as well. Sandra handed the flowers to her mom and asked if she could do the honours of arranging them.

Sandra bade her parents goodbye and the three left and got in Keith's car.

Sandra's mom closed the door and went to the kitchen and put the flowers in a nice vase and put them on the living room table for Sandra to see when she got home.

When they got to the mall, Bethany left them and went to visit another friend who worked at a cool shoe store, while the two lovers went to buy Sandra her present. Walking along the mall, Sandra saw a sexy dress she adored. Taking Keith's hand, she dragged him in to find one on the rack in her size. As she looked at it, a young woman came up behind her.

"I think it would make you look so fab, Sandra." The clerk told her.

"Oh, hey Sharon, how are you? I didn't know you worked here." Sandra told her when she turned to the voice.

"Yeah, I got hired about two weeks ago. Isn't this store great?" she told her.

"No kidding. The stuff in this store is so sexy, but real pricey." Sandra added.

Keith watched the interplay between the two girls and noted how Sharon seemed to touch Sandra constantly. He figured it was just the way girls were and put it out of his mind.

"So what are you looking for exactly, Sandra?" Sharon asked.

"I wanted to find something cute and sexy, but didn't cost my sweet baby here his life savings." Sandra informed her.

"Well, the dress you're looking at costs $280. How much were you looking to spend Keith?" Sharon asked him.

"I don't want to sound too cheap, but I was hoping to spend around $150."

"Okay, let me show Sandra something she might like in that price range." Sharon said, as she took Sandra's hand and walked to another part of the store.

Sharon stopped at a row of slinky low cut dresses with thin straps. She took two off the rack and led her to the change rooms.

"We'll be back in a few minutes Keith, so why don't you go have a seat at the desk and we'll see you when we're done." Sharon told him.

Feeling dismissed, Keith walked away and Sandra felt a little sorry that he was feeling putout. The two girls disappeared into the maze of rooms and entered a vacant room far from the entrance.

"Let me see you in this one first. I think it'll show off that great body of yours nicely." Sharon told her.

"You think so?" Sandra replied, smiling at the compliment.

"I always thought you had a great, sexy body Sandra, and this will show off all the best parts." Sharon said taking the liberty to start lifting Sandra's dress up over her ass.

Sandra watched in the long mirror as Sharon exposed more of her and then lifted her arms as the dress came over her head.

Standing before the mirror, she could see Sharon's eyes wander over her body appreciating her firm form. Sharon folded up the dress and held it over Sandra's head and let her put her arms in first before slowly sliding it down over her body. Sandra felt the dress cling to her like a second skin and loved the way it felt on her. Sharon pulled it down and the smoothed it out. Sandra felt Sharon's hands gliding over her back and over her ass and then over her stomach and down her thighs. The feeling sent shivers through her and then stood as Sharon turned her slightly each way to show her how it looked on her.

"You know, I think it would look way better if you weren't wearing a bra. See how the straps and the cups are showing through the material."

"Yeah, I see what you mean." Sandra agreed.

Sharon lifted the dress up and off of Sandra and held it as Sandra unhooked her bra and removed it.

"That's a real sexy little thing you have, and the panties are really cute too." Sharon told her, admiring her nearly naked body.

Sandra blushed slightly at the compliment and looked at herself in the mirror. If she wasn't mistaken, her nipples were swelling slightly and put it down to the chilly air-conditioned air. Sharon held the dress up and slid it back down Sandra's body. This time the dress rubbed her nipples as it fell and the sensation made her nipples swell even more. Sharon again took the liberty of smoothing it out and caressing Sandra's body. Even Sharon noticed the swollen buds and took advantage of the moment and brought her hands around front and lightly ran them over the hard nubs.

"See, even your pretty tits think this dress is great. The way they stick out makes you look extremely sexy baby!" Sharon cooed to her.

"I..I.. I do have to admit that I feel pretty sexy looking at myself in it." Sandra stammered.

"Keith will have a boner just looking at you, not to mention just about every other guy as well. To be honest, I think you're very hot and I'd make a pass at you." Sharon said boldly.

Sandra turned to look Sharon in the eyes and see if she was joking.

"You'd make a pass at me?" Sandra asked her.

"Sure. If I thought for one minute that you were into it, I'd like to have some fun with you." Sharon told her point blank.

"But you're a girl. You do it with other girls? Are you a lez or something?" Sandra asked her quickly.

"No! I'm not a lez silly. But I have done it with another girl last year and we had a blast. She licked me and I did her and we came so much, I thought I was going to pass out or something. I really like guys, but we just wanted to try something and ended up fooling around in her room one night when her parents were out."

Sandra looked at her astonished to hear her friend relate a tale of sexual deeds with another girl. She had heard about it and thought about it and even knew a girl who made her feel those feelings she got when she was with Keith. But she never thought she would actually meet another girl her age that had actually done it.

"So are thinking of doing it with both now?" Sandra asked her.

"Both what?" Sharon replied.

"Both guys and girls Sharon." Sandra retorted.

"I don't know. I want to be with a guy just like you and every other girl, but I found I want to have fun with another girl sometimes. It's really different and way better than any guy can do. My friend knows a girl's body and how it works. Guys just want to grab and grope until they think it's time to fuck. Even then they do it until they finish and leave you still wet and horny." Sharon informed her, sounding like a knowledgeable lover.

"Can I ask you something Sharon?" Sandra posed.

"Sure, whatever you want to know." She replied.

"How many guys have you slept with?" Sandra asked.

"Four." Came the reply with a smile and a sense of pride.

"Did you go all the way with all of them?" Sandra asked, her curiosity heightened.

"Yup. I made them wear a rubber though. The last thing I need is a kid or a weird disease or something. That's why I like other girls. No chance of getting preggers or AIDS or anything." Sharon informed her, leaning in to talk quieter.

Sandra thought about what Sharon was telling her and it seemed to make some kind of strange sense to her.

"Anyway, let's get back to you looking so hot and sexy." Sharon told her.

Sandra gave her one more look and then a small smile and turned back to the mirror.

"I think this makes you look so hot. The only thing that ruins it is the panty line." Sharon told her, smoothing the dress down over her hips.

Sandra looked and saw the lines herself.

"What should I wear with it then if I can't wear panties?" Sandra asked.

"Nothing silly. Go commando. I'm commando right now." She said as she undid her pants and parted the flaps to show nothing but bare skin. Sandra looked in the mirror at Sharon and saw that she was smooth and clean and not a trace of hair.

"Do you shave your pubes?" She asked Sharon.

"Yeah. I love the way it feels when I'm touched there. I've had hair and I haven't. I find I like it better without. I guess you still grow yours huh? Maybe you'll want to go back to the smooth feel yourself one day." Sharon said as she slid her hand down her pants and caressed her smooth skin.

"Are you touching yourself?" Sandra asked in mild shock at what she was seeing.

"Yeah, I am. I love to feel how smooth it is." She replied with her eyes almost closed and a dreamy look on her face.

"I can"t believe you"re really doing that with me here." Sandra said to her quietly, but nervously.

"Oh don't be such an uptight prude Sandra. I'm not masturbating, I'm just feeling the smooth skin above it." Sharon told her in an annoyed tone.

"Well, it looks weird you touching your pussy area while I'm in here with you." Sandra said trying to sound more annoyed than Sharon.

"Then you touch it. Maybe it won't be so weird." Sharon said winking.

"What! You think I want to touch your pussy?" Sandra said aghast.

"Not my pussy, just the area above it. It really is very soft and smooth. Go on, try it." Sharon told her and grabbed her hand and slid it up and down her pubic area.

Sandra was stunned at first and then pulled her hand away, but not before she had noticed that it did indeed feel soft and smooth. Mixed feelings raced through her head as she tried to make sense of it. She had almost touched another girl's pussy and it felt kind of neat. Sandra did think it was smooth and soft, but was afraid to acknowledge it to Sharon.

"So? Feels pretty nice, doesn't it?" Sharon said doing her pants back up.

Sandra felt relieved somewhat that Sharon wasn't exposing herself and answered.

"It did feel like you said, but I'm going to keep my hair for now. I think it shows a look of maturity that I can grow it at least and not look like a little girl. So can we drop it and get back to what I'm supposed to do about this dress." Sandra asked her, trying to appear calm, although she was flustered inside.

"Okay, you want to know what to do about the dress? Do what I suggested earlier." She told her.

Before Sandra could move, Sharon had reached up under the dress and grabbed her panties. In a swift movement, they were down around her ankles.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Sandra said angrily in a whisper.

"I'm showing you how it looks without your panties showing. Why?" Sharon said innocently.

Sandra was at a loss for words and then just looked in the mirror. She had to agree with Sharon that it looked nicer this way. She studied her body in the dress and felt that as long as she kept a watch on how the dress rode her body, no one would know.

"So? Am I right or am I right? It looks way better this way doesn't it?" Sharon said with her hands on Sandra's hips.

"Yeah, you are right. It hangs nicer and shows the smooth curve of my hips."

"Maybe we can take it up a little so it shows off those great legs and a bit of that nice ass as well." Sharon said and pulled the hem up so it was almost exposing her pussy.

"Sharon! Stop it!" Sandra said, pulling the hem back down.

"Well, like I said. I think you have a great body and you should show it off as much as possible now. Who knows? In 10 years you might not be able to show it at all. Then what? You missed your chance to be a goddess and flaunt what nature gave you. Other girls would give anything to look as hot as you do, and they are doing anything they can to look good. You have it all and want to hide it. I don't understand that kind of thinking at all." Sharon told her, actually sounding upset at Sandra's lack of sexuality.

Sandra saw the look of disappointment in her friend's eyes and wondered why she was so upset. It was her body after all, but something about it still made her ponder if she was right, in that she was a very sexy young woman and maybe she wouldn't look this good ever again.

Looking in the mirror, she studied herself and then slowly lifted the hem until it caught on her ass cheeks and then she turned around to see how she looked. Sharon smiled her approval in her attitude and grabbed here friend's ass.

"See what I mean? You have a fantastic ass and great legs and wearing it this high shows them off to their best advantage. I'd be wearing it like this if I was blessed with your body. In fact I'd show those great tits off too. I'd be dressing in the sexiest and tightest stuff I could find and turn on as many people as I could. Not everyone can do it, but you sure can." Sharon said as she ran her hands down the sides of Sandra's thighs.

lance gt
lance gt
224 Followers