The Surprise Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

Sandra kept looking at herself and listening to Sharon tell her how great she looked. She knew she was pretty, but to be told she was desirable by so many, including other girls, she felt more like the sex goddess Sharon was telling her she was.

"Anyway, I think you should get it and wear it like this and if you feel you want it shorter, we can hem it for you later." Sharon sold her.

"I will get this one. I really like the colour and the way it looks on me. I know Keith is going to flip out when he finds I'm naked underneath, but this is my birthday and I am going all the way with him tonight for the first time." Sandra said happily.

"Really? You're giving him his first taste of cherry pie? That"s so cool. I remember my first time and how scared I was, but by the time we were ready to do it, I was so horny, I was actually pulling him into me." Sharon said with a smile and a dreamy look again.

"Did it hurt a lot when he went in the first time?" Sandra asked her.

"To tell you the truth, I used my fingers that afternoon and stretched myself so it didn't. I was so glad I did, because I bet it would have hurt tons if he had of done it. He wasn't going too slow and would have ripped me apart." Sharon told her.

Sandra thought about the advice and took it to heart to do that herself later. She wanted her first time to go perfect and as pain-free as possible. She knew Keith was gentle, but the idea of him thrusting his cock into her without her being ready, could be very painful. Keith was nicely hung in her opinion and wasn't sure what it was going to feel like when he entered her.

"So what are planning to do for the big event Sandra?" Sharon asked.

"I'm leaving everything up to Keith for the fun stuff, but I want to go to his house tonight to do it, 'cause his parents are going out and won't be home until late." Sandra told her.

"Well, I think he's one lucky stiff to be able to be your first and I hope he gives you lots of orgasms too. I know I would want to be completely satisfied my first time, the same way he wants to be." Sharon said to her in her experienced tone again.

"Well, I'm going to make sure I get what I want out of it. I haven't waited this long to get frustrated." Sandra retorted.

"Like I said before, I'd make sure you were so well taken care of, your pussy couldn't take any more." Sharon said with a little nudge and a wink.

"I'm not sure about that Sharon, but thanks for the offer just the same." Sandra said apprehensively.

"Alright. Let's get this off and take it up to the cash and get Keith into the buying mood." Sharon said to her.

In a flash, Sharon had grabbed the bottom of the dress and pulled it up and over Sandra's head. Sandra went from relaxed to nervous in a flash as she noticed she was naked in her reflection. Sharon put the dress over her shoulder and held Sandra at the sides of her arms as she looked at her in the mirror.

"You really are one sexy babe, Sandra. Happy birthday hon." She said to her and slipped her arms around her waist and hugged her. With a lingering kiss to her cheek, she let go and watched Sandra blush. She also noticed the swelling of her nipples again and detected the faint aroma of excited pussy waft up to her nose. She gave her a pat on her ass and left the room to ring up the sale. Sandra stood for a moment alone in front of the mirror looking at herself and thinking of what Sharon had said and done and wondered if she could ever let another girl touch her or if she could touch another girl herself. Something to wonder about another time she told herself. Right now it was time to get dressed and go do some more shopping with Keith.

As she left the dressing room and walked up to the cash desk, she saw Sharon talking to Keith and wondered what she was telling him. Keith looked nervous and Sharon seemed to be advising him.

"Hey honey bear, do you like the dress?" Sandra asked him.

"Yeah, it looks really great, but what the hell took you guys so long? You were in there for half an hour or more." Keith queried her.

"We were trying on the dresses and seeing which one looked better and trying it on different ways. And of course the usual girl talk as well, right Sharon?" Sandra said to him and then a quick look to Sharon for confirmation.

"Yup just girl stuff." Sharon said with a hidden wink to Sandra.

Sandra strained a smile and then they were ready to go.

"Have fun tonight you two and don't do anything I wouldn't do." Sharon said after them.

The two waved goodbye and then left.

Outside, Keith asked what Sharon meant by that and Sandra just played dumb about it saying she didn't know. They walked through the mall and found Bethany in the food court with her friend Rachel having a drink.

"Hi you guys. Find anything nice in there?" Bethany asked.

"Wait til you see the dress Keith bought me. It is so gorgeous! I"m wearing it tonight when we go out. I just have to find some new stockings and shoes to go with it and I'm set." Sandra informed them.

Keith just said hi and remained quiet as the three girls talked fashion and which stores to go to. After another twenty minutes they were off again to the next store. Sandra walked up and down the aisles looking for the right shoes to match her dress, and found a pair of 5" pumps that matched perfectly. Finding a couple of seats, they waited until the clerk came to help them. Keith recognized him from school and knew he was a guy with a rep for trying to get into every girls pants if he could.

"Can I help you with anything?" the guy said to Sandra, ignoring Keith as if he was invisible.

"HI Jeff." Keith said to him.

"Hi Keith." He replied without taking his eyes off Sandra for a minute.

"I'd like to see this shoe in a size 6 please." Sandra asked him.

"I'll be right back baby." He said to Sandra and Keith went red in anger.

Jeff walked to the back and Sandra turned to see Keith fuming.

"What's the matter honey bear?" Sandra asked, but really knew what it was.

"If that fuckhead calls you baby or anything else, I'll punch his lights out." Keith said angrily.

"Oh honey, he's just being friendly. Don't let it bother you so much." She said to him, but really liked his protectiveness.

Sandra hadn't seen Keith get mad before and was inwardly thrilled to see the jealous streak he showed.

"Friendly my ass. He's making a pass at you and thinks he can get in your pants. That shithead acts like I'm not even here." Keith said still fuming.

"Don't you worry. No one gets in my pants but you." Sandra said cooing in his ear and twirling a lock of hair.

The answer and the attention from Sandra brought him out of his anger and turned him mushy in seconds. He loved how Sandra paid attention to him.

Jeff came back, knelt in front of Sandra, opened the box, took out a shoe and held it up for Sandra to see.

"Is this what you wanted?" he asked her."Perfect." Sandra replied.

Without asking, Jeff lifted Sandra's leg by the back of her calf and slid her shoe off. Keith watched him like a hawk to see if he tried anything.

Taking the new shoe, he slid it on and did up the strap at the back.

Sandra stood up and walked up and down the aisle testing the fit. She sat back down and crossed her legs, exposing a good amount of thigh to Jeff's eyes, which he took a long look at. Keith saw him and felt his anger rise again. Sandra noticed and put her hand on his thigh to calm him. Keith looked away in hopes if he didn't see anything, he could calm down and not want to kick the shit out the scumbag touching his girl's leg again.

"How does it feel?" He asked her.

"It feels a little tight. Do you have it in half sizes?" she asked him.

"Sure do gorgeous. Back in a sec." And started to go.

"Just get the shoes asshole and stop the sweet stuff with my woman, alright." Keith said after him.

Jeff gave a look of indifference and a mocking smile that said to Keith he didn't care if he was dating Sandra; he was going to try for her anyway.

Sandra put her hand on Keith's arm to calm him and gave him a soft look of love.

"I hate that stupid fucker. He's tried to fuck every girl in school and I can't believe he actually has laid as many as he has." Keith said in angry hushed tones.

"Like I just said, he can try all he wants, but he's not getting any where with me. Just let it go so we can get the shoes and get out of here, okay." Sandra implored him.

Jeff came back and held Sandra's leg again to slip the shoe on. In a way that blocked Keith's view, he massaged the smooth skin of Sandra's calf as he put it on. In a bold move, he stole a glance up the long, sexy leg as he moved his gaze up to look at the view waiting between her legs. Jeff was rewarded briefly with the sight of sheer panties covering a mound of heavenly pussy. Keith didn't notice the look, but Sandra did and shifted to cut off the show. She stood up and walked down the aisle and then came back for the other one. Jeff took the opportunity to get another feel of leg as he slid it on. Sandra walked away again and Jeff watched as the firm ass twitched seductively in its movements. Keith wasn't sure where his eyes were looking, but he knew it wasn't good. Sandra walked back towards them and Keith could see Jeff's eyes going up and down his girlfriend's body, his mind imagining everything he wanted to do to her.

Sandra sat back down and Jeff asked her if those pair fit better.

"This pair is just right. I'll take them." Sandra said to him.

"Great. I'll box them back up and we'll head to the desk." Jeff said to her as he again lift her leg and this time, turned her leg outwards, so her legs spread more and he had a direct view up the smooth thighs to her panty-clad pussy. Keith was watching him like a hawk and noticed where his eyes went. When Jeff did the same with the other foot and looked, Keith raised his foot and kicked Jeff's shoulder, knocking him over onto his back. Keith stood over him and looked down at him with fury.

"What the fuck do you think you"re doing asshole? I saw you looking up Sandra's dress, you perv. If I catch you anywhere near her again, I'll punch your lights out. Now take the shoes up to the desk and I'll pay for them." Keith told him in a rage.

A few other customers heard the commotion and watched Keith hovering over the clerk, who was still sitting on the floor. Sandra looked worried that Keith might start a fight and urged him away. In minutes the store was empty and Jeff took the shoes up, keeping a wide berth between him and Keith as he went. After ringing in the sale, Keith took the shoes and handed them to Sandra and asked her to wait outside.

"Please don't start anything Keith. It's my birthday and I don't want anything to ruin this day, okay."

Keith nodded and waited until Sandra was seated on a bench outside before he turned back to Jeff.

"If you so much as look at her the wrong way, or I find out you're trying to start anything with her, you'll be one sorry motherfucking loser. Is that coming through loud and clear?" Keith told him in angered hushed tones.

"Yeah, I understand." Jeff said blankly, trying not to show how frightened he really was.

"Good! Make sure. You're lucky I don't tell your boss about it, but then, this will probably be the only job a loser like you will ever have, so I won't ruin it for you." Keith said mocking him.

Keith left and took Sandra's hand and walked along the mall, taking deep breaths to calm himself.

"I've never seen you lose your temper before Keith. It scared me how tough you could be." Sandra told him in a worried voice.

"You know what that asshole was doing?" Keith asked her.

"No I don't. What?" she replied.

"He was looking up your dress when he was taking off your shoes. He was trying to look at your pussy, and he was staring you down when you walked and I knew he was visually raping you with every step you took." Keith told her.

"He was doing what? That fucking perv! I have a good mind to go back and tell him off myself. Or better yet, I'm calling his manager and getting him fired. What a fucking loser!" Sandra spit out as her anger rose.

"Forget it baby. I told him off and warned him not to bother you in any way or I'd take care of him." Keith said to calm her. "Look, let's just find whatever else you need and go. I want to have a great day with you and not have anything spoil it." Keith said to her and she seemed to let it go.

"I just need to get some stockings to go with my dress and we're out of here honey bear." Sandra told him.

"Sounds good baby, lead on." And they headed for a fashion accessory store Sandra knew on the other side of the mall.

Back at the shoe store, Jeff was feeling relieved he had gotten off so lightly after being caught and then thought about those precious moments he had feeling Sandra's leg and then the exquisite view of her pussy. Noticing all his customers were gone, he closed the shop and hung the 'back in fifteen minutes sign', and headed for the washroom in back. Dropping his pants, he closed his eyes and stroked his cock as he remembered the touch and sight of his latest victim. He knew that whatever Keith had said wouldn't matter. He wanted to have all of Sandra Baxter and nothing was going to stop him. Faster and faster he stroked as he felt his cock harden and then erupt to splatter his cum into the toilet bowl. Wiping his cock off, he pulled up his pants and flushed the fantasy sex down and returned to open the store again.

Bethany caught up to them when she saw them pass and asked how the birthday shopping trip was going. Keith played it cool and remained quiet as Sandra told her friend what had happened in the shoe store with Jeff.

"That sick perv. Wait until I tell everyone at school what a sick bastard he is. There won't be one girl, unless she's just a ho to begin with, who would ever let him near her again." Bethany swore to her.

"I just think he's so sick for doing stuff like that. I can't imagine what he does when he's with a girl." Sandra opined to her friend.

"No shit Sherlock. What a sick puppy he is." Bethany added. "So what do have left to get?" she added.

"Just some funky stockings to match and I'm finished." She told her.

"That new store at the end by T.J. Maxx has a sale on right now on stuff like that." Bethany said excitedly.

"Great! Let"s try there first before I go to Crazy Legz and see what they have." Sandra said to her as she grabbed Keith's hand and the trip continued.

The three walked along and Keith was amazed at the non-stop chatter between the two as they talked about nothing more than stockings vs. pantyhose vs. thigh-highs. Girls definetely had their minds on such trivial stuff he thought and was glad he was a guy. They entered the store to find it packed with girls and women looking at hose and other accessories. Keith said he was going to wait outside and left the two to wade into the throngs and shop. Sandra and Bethany seemed to disappear in seconds, literally swallowed up by the masses. Keith sat and thought about Jeff and then decided he'd rather think about tonight and making love with Sandra and what he wanted to do. He imagined undressing her and himself and lying naked together, feeling her young, firm body close to his. He thought about her supple tits and nipples and how he wanted to tantalize them before heading south to fertile ground. He had only felt her pussy before and now the thought of being down there and seeing it, and now even entering her with his cock was causing him the discomfort of a growing erection. He snapped out of his thoughts as he suddenly thought of it poking out his pants and having a tent.

"Hey Keith. What's up amigo?" came a voice.

"Oh Steve. Not much buddy. Just waiting for Sandra and Bethany to finish shopping for stockings." He told his friend.

"Bethany eh? I think she's a hottie. I'd love a chance to get with her. Any chance you could throw in a good word for me there?" He asked Keith.

"I'll see what I can do. I know she's still single after Carmine dumped her for that trashy bitch from East Chester High. Maybe she's ready to give dating a try again." Keith said with a hint of hope.

"That's big of you Keith. If I can return the favour, you know I will." Steve told him.

"I know you would bro", that's why we're buddies." Keith added.

The two shook hands and sat together to wait for the return of the die-hard shoppers. They talked about Jeff and then sports and got lost in guy talk as they waited.

Sandra found a pair of thigh-highs that looked perfect and called Bethany over. Bethany held up her pick and Sandra looked the choices over. Sandra took her dress out of the bag and held the two against it to see which pair worked best.

"I like sheer thigh-highs myself, 'cause they'll show off those great legs of yours and if you are going commando like Sharon said, it'll look way better." Came the opinion.

Sandra thought about Bethany's reason and then thought it was a better idea and put hers back.

"Stay here with these, while I go get Keith to pay for them." She told her friend.

Bethany nodded and Sandra ran out to get him. She saw him and Steve sitting talking and came up to them. She liked Keith's friend and thought he was a decent guy.

"Hi Baby, you all done?" Keith asked looking up and seeing her there.

"Hi honey bear, hi Steve. Yup, all done. Ready to spend a little more money?" Sandra asked.

"Let's go get it. You want to wait and we can go get a drink after, Steve?" he asked his buddy.

"Sure. Catch you on the flipside." He replied.

Keith and Sandra went in and ten minutes later came back out with Bethany in tow.

"Hey Bethany, you remember Keith's friend Steve?" Sandra asked her friend.

"Sure. Hi Steve how's it going?" she asked him.

"Great thanks. How are you doing?" Steve asked, wanting to start a conversation that might lead to a date.

"Well, not bad really. I was feeling pretty down the last couple of weeks, but I'm picking up again.' She informed him.

"Yeah, I heard what Carmine did to you. That was a pretty cheap shot. He should have shown you more respect than that, even if he did want to leave you and be with what's her name." He said wanting to show he was on her side and felt for her.

"Yeah, I agree, but what's done is done and I'm not going to let it bother me anymore. Like they say,' There's more fish in the ocean." She told him as they started walking.

Keith and Sandra walked in front of them and let them walk together so they got used to being together. By the time they got to the food court, they were into a great discussion on favourite things and found they had a lot in common. The two girls sat and the guys went to get drinks and fries.

"So what do you think of Steve?" Sandra asked.

"He's really cute and we seem to have so much in common we both like. I think if he asks me, I'd go out with him." Bethany informed her.

"So Steve, what do you think the girls are talking about?" Keith asked as they stood in line.

"I hope Bethany is telling Sandra she likes me. We're really hitting it off. I always thought she was a cool chick, but now that we're talking, I found out we have lots in common and dig the same stuff." He told Keith.

"Well, who knows amigo? If you play your cards right, you two could be an item in no time. I'm sure Sandra would love to double date and hang out together."

"Yeah that'd be pretty cool. Hanging with my bud and Sandra with her friend doing stuff together. It would be a good scene." Steve said as they got their food and drinks and walked back.

"Well I think you two would make a great couple and it'd be great to hang out with you guys together doing stuff. Anyway, they're on their way back." Sandra said, as they looked up to see the guys return.

"Thanks honey bear." Sandra said to Keith.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers