The Surprise Party Ch. 03

Story Info
The humiliation continues.
8.7k words
4.28
54k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

Steve hung up and told Bethany what Sandra said about coming over and they thought that was a better idea than sitting in Steve's basement with his parents upstairs. They said goodbye and told them they were going to Keith's and he would be back later tonight. Steve's parents liked Bethany and gave her a welcome to come by anytime and hugged her goodbye. They got in Steve's car and headed over to Keith's place only a couple of miles away.

"I wonder if they had as much fun as I think they did?" Bethany asked, leaning up beside Steve on his side.

Steve put his arm around her and said, "Well, if I know Keith, he made sure it was a great experience. He loves Sandra and he'd wanna make sure she was the best she'd ever had. And I guess that since it's her first, it would be her best." And they both laughed and then wondered if their first would be just as exciting.

"You know, I've known you just as long as I've known Keith, yet I'm just really getting to know you. That's really weird, isn't it?" Bethany stated.

"Yeah, I mean you and Sandra have been friends pretty well as long as Keith and I. I'm really glad we finally met." He replied and they laughed again.

Bethany loved that they could laugh at things and felt so close to him already. Steve was feeling much the same, in his own way.

"You know something else? This will be so choice. We are all the best of friends together. I mean, how many times do you get four people who really like each other?" Bethany said looking up at him. She turned her head just in time to see Ian's car parked just down the street from Keith's.

"Hey, that was Ian's car back there. What would that asshole be doing around here? He doesn't know anyone around here. Back up for a minute." Bethany said to Steve.

Steve backed up a bit and stopped across from an old, poorly customized car. The purple and green colours stood out from a distance and wasn't hard to spot.

"Yeah, who could miss that P.O.S. The radio probably costs more than the car." Again they laughed at things and it brought a warm rush of love through Bethany.

Upstairs in the house, Keith was now lying on his side on the bed, feeling the dull ache of his hurt shoulder, and Ian was standing by the window watching for the new arrivals. They were alone in the room, and had been since they went to make the phone call fifteen minutes ago. It was nice to finally get off the floor and rest his shoulder, but he was worried about his girlfriend. He tried to hear for their talking, but only faint noises were heard and he couldn't make out what they were.

What he couldn't make out were the sounds of Sandra struggling frantically as Grace and Sharon held her face down on his parent's bed. They had stuffed a pair of his Mom's underwear in her mouth and held them in place with a nylon stocking. They were greasing up her asshole with their fingers and saliva, getting it primed for Jeff to take her virginity again. He was kneeling behind her holding her legs wide apart and watching closely and avidly, as the girls thrust in and stretched the sphincter open on the way back out. They would do it turns and then together, using two fingers each and causing a wide, gaping hole to appear.

Jeff stroked his cock in preparation for the grand opening event and gloated over his triumph of taking her virginity twice.

"Okay girls, I think she's ready for a good reaming. Hold it open and I'll just slide it in." Jeff told them and saw Sandra squirm madly to avoid being butt-fucked as well by him.

He laughed wickedly as he edged forward and positioned his cock at Sandra's anal entrance. He grabbed the sides of her hips and edged in slowly, seeing the head of his cock go in and then disappear. He kept inserting until his whole cock had slid in. The girls let go and Sandra arched her head back as she felt it fill her completely. Her head fell forward in exhaustive submission and knew the scum on top of her was going to take her like he said. Slowly at first, Jeff worked his cock in and out until Sandra relaxed a little and then he worked it up faster, getting a nice bounce going with the bed. Sandra gave up resistance totally and let her ass get pumped. It actually wasn't hurting as bad now that she just relaxed. She resigned herself to, 'just let it happen and hurry it up please, I have other things I'd like to be doing,' attitude.

The slap of Jeff's hips against her ass cheeks resounded through the room, as Sandra lay there helpless, waiting for her humiliation to end. Sharon slid her hand under Sandra's hips and felt for her pussy. It wasn't hard to find the slick, wet spot growing between her legs. Her fingers found the swollen nub of her clit and traced circles around it, bringing a sense of pleasure to her anal discomfort. Grace got into it as well and worked her hand under her body to squeeze and play with her distended nipples. The combination of all three things started to have a very desirable effect on Sandra. Her senses took it all in as one giant stimulation and processed it into an orgasmic sensation.

Using her thumb, Sharon worked it inside the vacant opening of Sandra's pussy and felt the tide of secretions flowing out.

"Someone is definitely enjoying having her ass reamed. I feel a very, wet pussy in my hand right now." Sharon told the other two.

Jeff grinned as he pumped his cock in and out of Sandra's no longer virginal ass. Grace worked her hand down from the plump breast and nipple and felt for the wet spot Sharon described. As her hand met Sharon's, she too could feel the flow of slick, wet juices come away on her fingers. The two girls worked at Sandra's clit and pussy, bringing her to a higher state of excitement. Sandra could feel the difference in what she was feeling too. Her ass didn't hurt at all now, and in fact was feeling it turn into pleasure, combined with her pussy stimulation, she was getting ready to have an orgasm.

Her two female captors worked her pussy area in to a frenzy as Jeff thrust himself in and out of her ass, getting close to cumming himself. The combination was more than enough to bring Sandra to a climax, groaning loudly into her gag. Jeff couldn't hold off any longer and his cock spewed forth his hot, thick cream into Sandra's ass. Sandra could feel the warmth of his cum inside her and it made her feel nauseated.

Steve and Bethany pulled up into Keith's driveway and noticed the lights on in his parent's room.

"That's weird. Keith never goes into his parent's room. They'd kill him for being in there if they found out." Steve told her as he turned off the car and looked up.

"Are you sure they're in there?" Bethany asked.

"They must be, because I just saw shadows moving around in there." he responded.

"Someone's in his room too." Bethany said pointing to his room.

"Something's not right. If there's at least two shadows in his parent's room, and more movement in his room, then there's more than just Keith and Sandra in the house. I have a bad feeling about Ian's car being around the corner and then being invited over like this. I just hope they're okay in there." Steve said warily.

"You don't think Ian and someone else could be inside do you?" Bethany said nervously.

"I'm not sure, but like we just noticed, there are at least two shadows in his parent's room and two more in his room. That doesn't add up to me. I'm going around back. Just stay in the car for now with the doors locked until I come back, okay" He told Bethany as he got out quietly and closed the door with only a quiet click.

Bethany hit the power door lock button and all the locks closed at once, securing her inside.

Ian watched the car pull up and walked over to Keith lying on his side on the bed.

"Looks like the next shift has arrived for fun and games. I wonder if Steve likes his cock sucked as much as you do? And that sweet, little Bethany has a body that looks very ready for a good fucking too. I bet the others are going to have some fun with her." Ian told Keith as he stood over him.

Keith started to protest, but was silenced quickly by a backhand slap to the side of his face.

"Don't bother trying to warn them. You do, and Sandra gets punished and your friends get a taste of pain to go with the fun we want." Ian said threateningly.

Keith lay there seething, trying to think of what he could do to warn his friends and not put anyone in jeopardy.

Steve worked his way slowly to the back of the house, looking for signs of anyone downstairs. He peered into the windows and saw that the coast was clear. 'Okay, they're all upstairs then,' he thought to himself.

Sandra felt wave after wave of orgasmic bliss sweep through her, as her pussy and ass responded to the three captors manipulating her. She could feel the cum oozing out of her pussy and making wet, slushy sounds as fingers thrust inside her. Her ass contracted during her orgasm and squeezed Jeff's cock more as he pumped his load into her passage. The cum adhered to the sides of his shaft and dripped off to slide down and join with her own cum.

Steve noticed the door was slightly ajar going into the kitchen and opened it slowly. He walked in and listened for sounds. The sound of a bed squeaking frantically signalled him that someone was having sex. The sound of footsteps coming from Keith's room and going into his parent's room, let him know that there was indeed more than just the two friends inside the house. He stealthily walked to the stairs and listened and then climbed cautiously up them. As he neared the top, he could see the lights on in his friend's room, but no sounds. He turned and looked to the other end and saw the door to Keith's parent's room wide open and the grunting of several people could be heard coming from inside. He started back down and just reached the bottom, when Ian walked down the hallway back to Keith's room. He strained to listen and heard him say, "Looks like your little sweetheart in there has just given up her ass to Jeff and the girls. I wonder if her friend Bethany will enjoy it just as much."

Keith wanted to scream every obscenity at him, but didn't want anything to happen to her or his friends. He lay there looking daggers at Ian and worked his wrists against the manacles to get free.

Sandra lay panting hard against the gag, feeling her body spent and abused.

"I bet you liked that, didn't you Sandra? You came like crazy and soaked the bed, you little fuck slut." Grace teased her.

"Oh, I know she liked that. I bet she is just the horniest bitch now." Sharon added.

"I'm in heaven. I just took her virginity twice and filled her with my cum. I can't wait to have her suck my cock and take her there too. I've dreamed of doing this for years, and now my dreams have come true and I'm fucking my fantasy girl. It doesn't get any better than this, does it girls." Jeff said to his cohorts.

The girls smiled at him and then looked down at Sandra spread-eagled on the bed, still breathing hard and dripping cum from her ass and pussy. Grace raised up her hand and gave Sandra's ass cheek a good spanking hit and saw her arch in pain, but didn't cry out. Sharon gave her one too on the other cheek and got the same reaction.

"Hmmm, could our little friend here be the kind of girl that likes a good spanking? She doesn't cry out when she's hit, so maybe she likes to be punished and gets off on it." Grace said as she saw the red hand marks appear.

The two girls shifted so they had a better angle of attack and started to give the reddening ass a good spanking. Sandra tried not to cry out and give them the satisfaction they wanted. Her ass stung on every blow and she could feel her ass getting warmer on every hit. Grace and Sharon spanked her from the top of her ass to the back of her knees and all up the inside of her thighs. They giggled watching the plump flesh jiggle with each blow. Sandra did her best not to show them her pain, but it got to a point where it was unbearable and tears flowed freely from her eyes and sobbing came from her clenched teeth, and out the gag.

Steve worked his way back outside and to the car. Bethany rolled the power window down and asked what was going on.

"Ian and Jeff are definitely in there and at least two others. I don't know who they are, but I heard him say girls, so I can only guess who they are." he told Bethany.

"I bet I can guess who they are. Those two skanks, Grace and Sharon. They have the worst reps for being fuck freaks. If it's not them, I don't know, but my guess it's them. They hang around with Jeff and Ian." Bethany said while looking up at the windows. "Look! It's Sharon, I just seen her in the window." She exclaimed when she saw the person pass in front of the window.

"Are you sure?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'd know that slut bitch anywhere." she confirmed.

"I'm going to go back in and see what's going on and then come back and get you, if it's safe." Steve told her.

"Okay baby, please be careful. I don't want you to get hurt." Bethany said taking his hand and holding it tightly.

"Don't worry sweet thing, I'll be alright. Just stay here until I come back. Make sure the doors are locked." He said as he squeezed her hand and then let it go.

He walked back to the kitchen door and entered without a sound. He peered into the living room and saw Ian standing behind the front door, waiting to pounce on him. Sharon was standing at the door waiting to open it. It almost looked comical to him to see Ian naked, lying in wait to pounce and Sharon naked too, waiting to greet them.

"What's taking them so long, Ian?" Sharon asked.

"I don't know. Maybe there having a quickie before they come in." he replied.

They both laughed in whispers and waited.

Steve snuck back into the kitchen and looked around. He saw the knife block and got an idea. He took the two largest knives and went back to the doorway. He worked his way out and behind the two waiting and came up from behind. Before Ian could notice, Steve was right behind him with one of the knives just touching his back.

"Make a move you piece of shit and I'll be so happy to make you into a girl like her." Steve said in a quiet threat.

Sharon gasped at the sight of Steve standing there with a knife pointing into Ian's back and one aimed in her direction.

"Don't you make a sound either bitch, or you'll have a chest as flat as your friend here." Steve warned her.

Sharon nodded her head in understanding and stood still as Steve aimed and moved the tip of the knife within inches of her left nipple.

Steve looked around the room for something to tie Ian's hands with. He spied the tiebacks for the curtains and pulled one off and threw it to Sharon.

"Tie this scum bags hands behind his back. And make sure it's tight or else."

Sharon took the silky cord and Ian held his hands behind him as Steve pointed the knife at his throat. She wrapped it around his wrists and then knotted it, making it as secure as she knew how. Steve pulled against the bonds and felt they were secure enough.

He went to the other side of the curtains and took the other tieback off.

"Come here, and put your hands behind you." he ordered Sharon.

She came to him and turned around, putting her hands behind her. Steve wrapped the cord around her wrists and secured her with a slipknot to each wrist and then tied together.

Keith lay on the bed waiting for something to happen and then saw Grace come in. She walked over and sat on the bed beside him and went to stroke his hair. Keith pulled his head away and looked at her with disgust.

"You fucking cunt! How could you do that to me? You made that scumbag Ian suck my cock and you think I like you now? If I wasn't tied up, I'd bitch slap you from here to hell and back. You are the lowest pile of shit I've ever known. You And your friends in there. And what the fuck are you doing to Sandra? You better not hurt her in any way or I'll find a way to get you all for this. I swear it." He cursed.

"Relax my pet. We're just having a little party in Sandra's ass while we wait for the next two contestants to 'Come on down' and play our game." She said playfully.

Jeff was in the master bathroom washing his cock off and getting it ready to take the last hole left in Sandra's body he hadn't fucked and filled. He stood in front of the mirror and looked at himself and imagined himself a virile love machine. He grabbed his flaccid member and hefted its weight in his hand. He truly did wish he had been blessed with a longer, thicker penis, but nature played him a few cards shy of a full playing deck.

'No matter. I still have what it takes to get myself off and that's all that counts in my book. Girls are just something for me to use and fill with my cum and when I'm tired of them, I can just find another sperm bank to make a deposit or two.' He mused to himself as he stroked his cock a little to make it look bigger.

Steve looked around and found the telephone cord to use. He unplugged it from the phone and the wall and told the two captives to sit back to back on the floor. He tied their hands together and made sure they couldn't move very well.

"Stay put, or face the consequences of disobeying me if you do." He ordered them.

Ian and Sharon sat on the floor naked and watched as Steve went up the stairs with the knives in both hands.

He walked towards the parent's room first and saw Sandra lying on the bed naked and spent, cum visibly dripping from her ass and pussy. He almost walked in when he heard the bathroom door open and Jeff walked out stroking his cock and looking at Sandra on the bed.

"I'm going to see what's holding up our guests. They should have been up here by now having fun." He said as he leaned against the side of the bed and gently slapped the end of his cock against Sandra's cheek.

"Fuck off you creep. If you think you're going to stick that horrid, little, pathetic piece of skin in my mouth, you better think again. If it so much as even touches my lips, I swear on my Grandmother's grave, I'll bite it off and spit it in your face." Sandra said to him with venom spitting from her lips. To make her point, she bit at the air, aiming towards his dick.

Jeff recoiled from her and looked down at her.

"You wouldn't dare do that. You even graze my cock the wrong way and I'll cut off each nipple and then your clit. Then we'll see who'll be sorry. And if that's not enough, I'll cut your boyfriend's cock off and stick that so far up your cunt, it'll be rotten flesh by the time you get it out." He responded in a superior tone.

Steve hid at the entrance to the bedroom and waited as Jeff left Sandra and started for the hall. Just as he passed, Steve put an arm lock around his chest and held the knife to his throat.

"Sshhh, don't make a sound and come with me." Steve told him in a whisper. Jeff, being the coward he was, followed him back into the bedroom walking backwards and waited for further instructions.

"Sandra, get up sweetie. Get off the bed." Steve told her.

Sandra had a moment of recognition in the voice and turned to him.

"Steve, wha...." She got out before he put his finger to his lips to quiet her.

"Get off the bed and find something to tie lover boy here up with." Steve asked her, trying hard not to notice her great body being displayed before him.

Sandra bent and got the stocking that had been used to gag her and gave it to him.

"No, use it to tie his hands tightly behind him." He whispered.

Sandra tied one hand and then the other to it and used all her strength to make it as painful a knot as she could. Making sure it was firmly knotted, she looked at Jeff standing before her now, naked and captive and slapped him several times very hard across the face. Jeff looked stunned by the barrage and then she spat right into his left eye. Steve watched as Sandra took some deserved revenge on Jeff. While Jeff had his eyes closed, Sandra brought her right knee up as hard as she could and caught Jeff squarely on his nuts. He doubled over fast and fell to the floor retching and gagging. Sandra kicked him in the stomach and then spat on him again.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers