The Surprised Attraction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam finally observed his surroundings. Jack and Charlie were standing together on one side of the bed with an air horn, while Dan barely stood on the other side. He clutched his nose tight with his head tilted back.

"Ah fuck you, dick!" Dan squeaked.

"I blame you guys. How did you expect that to go?"

"We just wanted to give you a little wake up call." Jack laughed.

"Don't think you guys are off the hook." Sam leaped off the bed.

The other two retreated to the living room while Sam chased still covered in shaving cream. It still stung for him but the pain wasn't an issue while his mind was set on the other two. He chased but was too slow, they both made it to Jack's room and locked themselves in.

"You're gonna have to come out sometime assholes!" Sam backed off.

He went back to his room but grabbed some paper towels on the way. He entered his room, Dan still standing there checking how bad it was. Sam ripped the paper towel in half and tossed one side to Dan. He didn't even realize it until it hit his face. He picked it up and pinched his nose. He brought his head down now that he had a napkin to hold the bleeding. He looked at Sam as he cleaned his cheek off. He gave a little chuckle and he headed out.

After he wiped off all the shaving cream he sat on his bed. He grabbed his phone from the table next to his bed. He clicked it alive and saw he had two texts from Kelly. She informed him that Leah had arrived alright and that they were getting ready. The second text read that they were going to head over 30 minutes earlier. He checked the time it was 9pm already. That meant he had to shower quickly and get ready. For any other person that might have been an easy task but he spent time in the shower. The number one thing that Sam cared about was his hygiene and he took quite good care of it.

He got in the shower and started his routine. His roommates retreated to the living room at this point, Dan's nose still bleeding. They were starting to drink and started the celebrations while Sam was getting ready. After Sam shaved and took about a 15-20 minute shower, he got out and grabbed his towel to dry off. He patted himself down as well as he could and wrapped it around his waist. He exited the bathroom only to be surprised by what he had to cross to get to his room.

Four girls had joined the party. Two of them were Kelly and Leah. The other two were Danielle, Kelly's roommate, and Alexa, the two girls best friend. Sam wasn't shy about his body. He didn't work out every day but he still had a six pack and average muscles. He felt uncomfortable though. All of the girls eyes were on him.

"Oh hello there stranger." Kelly said. "Why don't you put some clothes on and join the party?"

"Or you could just stay in that." Danielle joked.

"Just for you Danielle." Sam replied putting his arms behind his head and giving 2 pelvic thrusts.

He noticed that Leah was obviously not trying to stare at his body but was losing the battle. She was getting really pink. It could have been from the drinking but it looked like they had just started from how full their water bottles were. Sam gave her a quick look which was returned by a smile. She opened her drink and took a big gulp.

"Woah girl wait for us!" Alexa said.

Sam finally made his way into his room but Kelly quickly followed. She closed the door behind them and grasped him from behind. She reached straight for his dick which was at half chub from what just happened in the living room. She started stroking it along his leg and kissed his neck.

"Well hello there." Sam said.

"God that fuck was so good."

"I know, I am still shocked you went through with it."

"Hey! I can be adventurous!"

"Sometimes I guess."

"I just have limits. And public places was one of them but we both needed something to help us wind down as soon as possible. No time to get back to the apartments."

"Well it was amazing. I say we do that again next semester."

"Maybe... Don't push it thought. Get changed and lets start drinking!"

Kelly smacked his ass and headed out back into the living room. It sounded like they started to play some music to liven up the place. They were all getting to know Leah. The door opened again though as Sam was getting his boxers on. He was already turned around so his butt was facing the door so no one could really see much. He looked back and it was Kelly again. He pulled up his boxers and turned to the door.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Can Leah crash on your couch? Danielle has a friend coming in tonight to party with us and she has nowhere to sleep."

"Yeah thats fine. You're sleeping over too right." Sam winked.

"We'll see if you get lucky tonight." Kelly winked back and closed the door to return to the pregame.

Sam got his clothes on and did his usual hair style. He gave himself one spray of cologne to keep him through the sweaty night he was about to have. The frat basements were never a great place to keep cool. They were always stuffy and hot. It was like one big sweat box. He put his shoes on and headed to pregame with everyone.

"Leah, it's good to see you again." Sam said as he entered the room.

By this point a 5th girl was in the room. Danielle's friend Sam thought. He started to make his way to the kitchen which was open to the living room.

"Yeah, it's been what, a week?" Leah replied.

The group let out a chuckle.

"You know what I mean." Sam replied. "Have the guys introduced themselves. Better question is, have the guys been nice. They tend to be assholes sometimes." He gave Dan a death stare who no longer had the napkin up to his nose.

"HA! He's just mad about his wake up call we kindly gave him this morning." Dan said taking a huge sip of his beer.

Sam grabbed a heineken out of the fridge and cracked it open with the side of the fridge. He grabbed a second one so he didn't have to get up again and went to the living room to join everybody. On the couch sat Dan, Kelly, Leah and Danielle in that order. The others sat in the dining chairs in a circle. Sam went and sat on the edge of the couch on Dan's side. He saw that he had his beer in his hand so with the bottom of his beer, he tapped the top of Dan's. This made his beer start to over flow and spill all over the ground. Dan bolted up and put his beer straight in his mouth to stop the beer from escaping. This only led him to choke and spit some of it out. The group burst into laughter.

"Kind my ass. You deserve that!" Sam said to Dan.

"You already got me back remember. I have the proof."

"That was just a reflex."

"There were two other people involved in that too, remember?"

Sam forgot that the other two were involved in the prank. He still had his beer in his hand but the two of them sat across from him. He got up from the corner of the couch and reached to clang Jack and Charlie's beer. He got Jack but Charlie pulled back quick. Dan threw paper towels toward Jack and went back to the spot of beer that filled his spot in front of the couch to clean it up.

"What happened, this sounds interesting?" Leah questioned.

Sam looked towards Leah's direction. He didn't notice before but she was wearing another skinny dress that showed off all her curves. It was black and skin tight with a v-neck line to show off some cleavage. Sam couldn't form words for a second but snapped out of it.

"These assholes decided it would be a good idea to wake me up with a nice airhorn and slap in the face."

Kelly and Leah started to laugh together. Sam pointed his index finger at Leah with the hand that was holding his beer.

"Hey, you watch out. You might be next."

"Ooo, I am so scared. Someone help." Leah joked.

She didn't have a beer to drink so Sam was out of luck with that. He thought of another thing he could do though. He put his beer down on the table that laid the middle of all of them and headed for Leah. She wasn't prepared for what was coming. She was mid sip when Sam reached her and started to tickle her body. She started to squirm in her seat, dying of laughter but also trying hard to hold in her drink she had in her mouth. Kelly and the others were giggling at the sight of Leah dying.

Sam tickled up and down her body. He was able to feel all of the curves of her tight body. He went up and down her sides grazing slightly her tits which were being held up by a push up bra. This started to stir up some unwanted things in his pants, so he had to stop soon or else it would get awkward. As he was about to stop though, Leah couldn't contain it anymore. She opened her mouth and burst into laughter causing her drink to go all over Sam. Everybody died of laughter while Sam stood there covered in the mixed drink.

"Come one Leah. This was my favorite shirt." Sam said starting to unbutton his shirt revealing his upper body to the girls.

Leah controlled her self and quickly snapped out of her laughter when she noticed Sam was revealing his body again but this time right in front of her. She started to blush and picked up her drink and took another sip.

"Come on hot stuff. It seems like you just want to show off your body today." Kelly said.

"You know you like it." Sam did a little body roll with his shirt half off towards Kelly.

"Oh please."

He went back to his room and took off his shirt. He grabbed a fresh button down and replaced his vodka and cola covered shirt. He headed back into the living room and joined everybody once again.

"Ok, we got enough alcohol all over the place already and its only 10:00. Lets try to refrain from any more spillage."

"That was all your doing Sam." Danielle said.

"Yeah, yeah. Danielle you didn't introduce me to your friend."

A shy brunette girl sat in between Danielle and Sam. She didn't say one word since Sam saw her. She wore a white long sleeve top accompanied by a black skirt with leggings. She was very skinny from what Sam could see with her sitting down. She wasn't the type of girl he would go for.

"Oh sorry. Sam this is Julie. Julie, Sam."

"Nice to meet you Julie." Sam stuck his hand out.

"Nice to meet you too." Julie replied in a soft voice and grasped his hand for a shake.

Sam noticed there were shot glasses on the table already. He picked up the bottle of vodka and started pouring shots. The girls all pointed to their water bottles signifying that they were alright. He poured out 4 shots and the boys each grabbed one.

"Let's have one hell of a night everyone." Sam raised his shot in the air.

Like a magnet, Sam's shot glass attracted the 3 other glasses plus all the water bottles. The all clanged with each other and quickly took down the shots while the girls sipped out of their bottles. Sam turned up the music to get everybody up and going.

The pregame went on for another hour and a half. Shots were taken every 10-15 minutes because the girls liked to pace themselves. The guys took a couple shots themselves though in between that time span. Everybody conversed with each other talking about the stress they all were in from midterms and funny things that happened to them that semester. Sam moved himself in between Kelly and Leah so he can get to know his girlfriends sister better but also give his girlfriend some attention. His hand laid in Kelly's lap for a majority of the time which only broke when they went to take a shot.

When it came time to leave they all got their things together and put on their jackets. It was the middle of winter and freezing outside so the guys bundled up while the girls had small, light jackets which weren't that close to them. They didn't want to take something they really cared about to a frat basement party. The cold wouldn't bother them much though, they had plenty of shots to numb them up a little bit to help them in their cold trek.

"You sure we can all get in, right Dan?" Sam asked.

"Yeah don't worry about it." Dan replied.

They all head out to face the blistering cold of the night. Dan and Charlie led the way, Jack was trying to hit on Alexa in the middle, and Danielle was watching it all go down from the side with her friend from home. Leah walked behind them while Sam and Kelly walked interlocking their hands overseeing the whole group. This was a great view for Sam but he had to control himself. He saw her start to shiver half way through their walk so he decided to help her while also helping himself. He took off his long pea coat jacket and laid it on Leah's cold body. She immediately grasped it with both hands and pulled it tight. She turned her head and gave him a mesmerizing smile.

"Aw that was nice babe." Kelly said in a warming tone. "But now what are you going to use for me."

"I got you with my own too hands babe. No need to worry about the cold getting to you."

"Well, I'm cold." She gave Sam puppy dog eyes.

He rolled his eyes jokingly but proceeded to wrap his left arm around her to keep her warm on the walk. They were almost there though so no one was going to get frostbite. When they arrived at the house Leah and Julie marveled at how large it was. They made a lot of comments that Dan just ate up. Outside the main entry way there was about 30 people, 10 guys and 20 girls, waiting to get in. To the left of them there was a drive way that was locked up and being watched by a big muscular guy with a sweatshirt that had their greek letters on it. Dan led the group in that direction.

Dan broke from the group, motioning for them to wait as he went to talk with his brother. After a minute of talking with the muscle man guarding the drive way, Dan motioned for all of them to join him. They all passed through like it was nothing while the others waiting had jealous faces on.

"This frat you either need to be on the list or know a whole bunch of brothers if you want to get in." Sam said to Leah. "Girls go in with no problem though."

"Oh that's some of the frats at UCSB as well but most are very lenient." She replied.

They entered through the back door which led straight to the big living room. It was crowded already with the time only being 11:45. No music was heard though. They followed Dan as he worked his way through the sea of people conversing. It was hard to push through and some how Leah found herself behind everyone having trouble. Sam reached back to offer his hand. She grabbed it like it was a life line.

For some reason whenever Sam touched Leah, his stomach started to get in knots. Her skin was so smooth and felt so nice. He looked back making sure she was doing alright. She flashed him a smile as they squeezed through the crowd. Kelly was leading them holding onto Sam's free hand.

They eventually made it out of the living room and to a door in the middle of the house. Dan motioned for them to give him their jackets. There was a locked door opposite to the door in the middle of the house which Dan unlocked with a pin code. He tossed their jackets inside and turned to the other door. He opened it and headed down the stairs with everyone following. He yelled back to Sam to close the door behind him. When they got to the bottom of the door Dan looked back to see if the door was closed. The music was barely audible but they heard thumping coming from the other side.

"We like to take pride in how well we designed this basement so no noise leaks out. The door behind you acts as a second barrier with noise proofing foam. Downstairs there is noise proofing foam all along the walls." Dan explained.

He opened the door and the noise hit them hard. It was very loud but their ears adjusted. There was thumping house music playing and a sea of people moving to the music. One could get lost very easily among them all. Dan led the group to a side room where the bar was. He grabbed the guys beers while the girls got jungle juice. They all raised their drinks together and all took a sip of their drinks. Leah though was drinking like it was a race. She gulped down a quarter of her drink.

"Oh wow thats really good." Leah said.

"We also take great pride in how well we brew our juice." Dan replied.

"I've been here for less than 10 minutes and I already like this place more than half the frats at my place."

"Maybe you should transfer." Dan fired back.

"HA! You must be joking. Theres still a lot of stuff better than this at UCSB. One being the warmth. And I only said half, not all the frats."

"Yeah, yeah." Dan took some sips from his beer.

"Come on, I want to go dance!" Leah exclaimed grabbing Kelly's hand.

"I want to finish my drink first Leah." Kelly replied holding her drink up.

"Sam?" Leah asked.

"Eh, I'm not much of a dancer." He lied.

Sam actually liked to dance. With his first girlfriend, they took salsa lessons together and also learned how to tango. When he was at a frat party though he didn't like it because of how crowded and sweaty it got.

"Oh shush." Leah grabbed his hand and started to lead him back to the loud music.

Sam looked back and gave Kelly a shrug, which she returned with a chuckle and a smile. She went back to conversing with the others.

Once they got back to the room with the Dj that was moving his crowd with 128 bpm's of house music, Leah dragged Sam through the sea of people. It was a fight but Leah made her way through to an opened spot in the middle. By open that meant a radius of 3 feet. They faced each other and Leah started to move her hips in coordination with the music. Sam just stuck to his left and right shuffle, bobbing his head to the music.

Within a minute of dancing, Leah started to feel some guy grabbing at her waist. He moved in and positioned himself behind her attempting to grind on her. She looked up at Sam and then looked back and gave the guy a disgusting look. She yelled to him over the music that she had a boyfriend but that didn't do much. Sam gave him a hard shove, which the guy took as a, "thats my girlfriend type of shove." He immediately backed off and went to go pursue some other girls. Leah started to get closer to Sam almost dancing on him.

"Thanks for that." Leah yelled over the loud music.

"No problem. I didn't know you had a boyfriend though. Was that just to get him off of you?"

"No thats actually true but he lives in California. We met this semester."

"Woah, thats kind of fast."

"Yeah but we both liked each other a lot so we decided to just go for it."

They both took a sip of their drinks and continued to dance. The DJ started to bring down the tempo. 124 bpm's, 120, 115, 110, 105. He was getting into a very Spanish type of music which Leah moved her hips to perfectly. She grabbed Sam's hand and laid it on her shoulder. She got in really close and started to move her hips very sexually on his body. Sam looked down to meet his eyes with this amazing girl that was seductively dancing on him. She met his gaze and simply smiled and gave him a wink.

"I thought you just said you have a boyfriend?"

"I do. And?"

"Well isn't this going against that?"

"You have a girlfriend too who is also my sister. I don't think he would mind much."

Sam paused for a second but just shrugged it off and wrapped his other hand around her back. They both danced very seductively together until Leah broke it. She made some room between them and turned her back to Sam. She started to moved her hips really seductively, dancing for Sam. All he could do was move a little and stare at her ass gyrate in that sexy black dress. She looked back at him as she gyrated her hips to the music and noticed that he was checking her out. He met eyes with her noticing that he got caught checking her out. She just flashed him the usual smile and wink and started to shuffle backwards still moving her hips.

Her firm ass met with Sam's crotch as she started to grind on him. Sam got stunned for a second and started to get all flustered. 'Was this really happening' he thought. This was only the second time he met this girl and she was doing mysterious things to him. He couldn't help it. His cock started to come alive. That didn't slow her down. He tried to make some room between them but she wrapped her arm around his neck bringing him even closer. His face was close to hers as she moved her hips around his cock. She definitely felt his erection in his pants because it was at its full length. Nothing slowed her down, she kept moving to the beat of the music.