The Surprised Attraction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her head slightly to meet his gaze. Their faces were in the danger zone. With an inch nudge, Sam could have passionately started making out with her. She just met his gaze and gave him a very seductive look. No smile or wink this time. It looked as if she was enjoying his cock rubbing on her ass. She took his hand and wrapped it around her stomach but inched it down a bit below her belly button. Sam put his thumb against it acting as an anchor. He couldn't let this go any further but she started to guide his hand up so he waited a bit. She was letting him explore her body. She brought it up and stopped just below her C-cup tits. This was killing him, his cock was twitching in his pants from all of the teasing. It was all over at that point. Leah guided his hand up further and brought it to her tit. She squeezed her hand which made Sam squeeze her full tits. What was going on. This was his girlfriend's sister. She was dancing with her sisters boyfriend and letting him feel her up. Sam had to do something, this was wrong. Very wrong.

He forced his hand free but placed it on her hip to not make things awkward. He continued to dance with her for a little but broke it. He broke it in time that he saw Jack start to enter the room followed by Kelly and the others. Kelly pointed out to Jack in their direction and made the trek towards them. It took them a minute or so to reach the two in the middle.

"He what's up guys?" Jack said.

"This Dj is great." Leah replied.

"Yeah I've heard him a couple times at other frats. He throws old school stuff later which gets the people crazy."

"Are you having a good time? Did any guys try to dance with you?" Kelly asked Leah like a big sister would.

"Im having a great time. One guy tried to dance up on me but he was ugly so I told him I had a boyfriend. Sam had to help me with him."

"Aw thanks Sam." Kelly hugged onto his arm.

"Then I danced with another guy." Leah started which made Sam's face go white. "But I broke it off after a little."

Leah looked up at Sam and smiled at him.

"Well, you shouldn't be dancing with any guys anyways! You have a boyfriend!" Kelly pointed out.

"Yeah I know that Kelly!"

"Ladies, lets dance!" Jack yelled as Dan and the others joined them in the middle.

They all danced to the Spanish music the Dj was playing. Kelly moved her hips just like her sister around Sam's cock reawakening his friend. She wasn't as seductive but she was still hot as she dancing on his cock. Here Sam snuck a couple of tit grabs and played around around her legs.

Like Jack said, the Dj started to play the throwbacks towards the end of the night. Everybody sang along to each other. After 2 hours of dancing they all were ready to crash. They rounded everybody they could up but only found Alexa by the end of the night. Dan and the others were no where in sight. They headed upstairs and asked a brother to open up the door Dan put their coats in. They made their way to the back and outside with one of the brothers thanking them for coming.

Their long walk back wasn't as bad because they were drenched in sweat. The cold air was actually refreshing to them. Somehow they got back in less time they took to get there. They entered the apartment and heard that Dan was already back home and had a lady friend over. Charlie was passed out on the couch which Jack smacked him awake.

"Get to your bed, ya drunk!" Jack said.

"Ill get some blankets and a pillow." Sam said.

The girls went and got ready for bed in the bathroom as Sam made her bed on the couch. Sam changed into shorts with no shirt on and went to brush his teeth in the kitchen sink since the girl occupied the bathroom. Once they finished they headed back to the living room.

"Here you go. It's not the most comfortable thing I'm sorry." Sam said.

"Oh no its ok, a place to sleep is a place to sleep. Thank you." Leah replied.

She climbed in and snuggled herself in the blankets. Sam and Kelly said goodnight to her and retreated to Sam's room.