The Surprised Attraction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so busy massaging her pussy she didn't fully notice what was happening. She was alright with Sam pleasing her sister but she didn't want her to fully go all the way. She had her limit and she remembered that she forgot to tell them that.

"Uh, uh, uh. " Kelly wiggled her index finger back and forth.

The two of them stopped and turned their heads to look at Kelly.

"That is reserved for me and me only Leah, the rest I can share."

Leah removed her hand from Sam's boxers and wrapped her arms around him. She pulled him in and they started to kiss again. Her tongue felt so good to Sam that he didn't want to stop kissing her but he wanted to please her more. He moved his hand into her panties and felt how wet she was. This was turning him on so much and he wanted more.

He broke the passionate kiss and started to kiss her neck. This made Leah arch her back up a little. He moved his way down, kissing her neck, then her shoulder, and eventually her breasts. He stopped there and kissed her tits, alternating between the two. After a bit of this he finally took one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked on it. Her back started to arch even more.

Sam wanted to try out the nibble he did with his girlfriend before on her sister. He grabbed the nipple in his teeth and squeezed lightly. Leah's back arched to its fullest. She moaned in pleasure.

"Yes Sam, harder!" Leah yelled grabbing Kelly's attention.

This turned her on so much. She was seeing her boyfriend bite her sisters nipple. It was so wrong, she thought, but it was turning her on so much.

Sam bit harder on her Leah's nipple which caused her to moan even louder. He didn't want to take it too far as to hurt her though so he let off and started to venture his way further down. He kissed her abs and eventually her belly button. Once he got to her panties, he paused for a bit. He made the decision to tease her a little bit more to build up a strong orgasm.

He started to kiss her legs. Slowly and deeply, he kissed her thigh and then moved down to her knee and then to her calves. Leah wasn't having any of that. She grabbed his face and brought it up to her pussy. Sam understood how she wanted things now, but still wanted to take things a little slower. He took off her thong exposing her small and pink pussy. She looked to be very tight which could only mean that her ex boyfriend wasn't very big.

He went down and opened his mouth to cover her full pussy. It was small which was very hot to Sam and turned him on more. He made a suction with his mouth around her whole pussy and let his tongue go up and down, from the bottom all the way to the clit. Loud moans started to come from Leah as her back started to arch again. She was getting so wet and Sam was loving it. He licked her pussy up and down until she started to grab his hair. He released the suction on her whole pussy and focused on her clit. He started to write his novel like he always did with his girlfriend but for Leah it was a whole new feeling which made her moan really hard. Her back was arched to its fullest once again as Sam was writing his introduction. He took his finger and started to rub it along the opening of her pussy simultaneously with his novel. Leah was squirming so much she couldn't handle it. She had to grab a hold of the bed sheets to keep herself together.

"Oh yes Sam. Fuck!" She yelled.

Kelly was getting real wet from watching what was happening. She was also getting really close to her orgasm as well. She got up from the couch and interrupted Sam from his novel. She brought him up and pushed him on the bed making him lay on his back next to Leah. She motioned for Leah to get up with one finger which she followed. She took her shoulders and guided her over Sam's head. Sam helped and grabbed Leah's ass, bringing her closer to his face. Once she was on top of his head he raised himself up a little and resumed his novel.

"You guys are not gonna have all the fun." Kelly said as she pulled Sam's boxers off.

His cock bounced from freedom and maintained itself, pointing high to the sky. Kelly rubbed her pussy to get her hand wet and then rubbed Sam's dick to lube it up. As her sister rode her boyfriends face, Kelly positioned herself on top of his cock facing Leah. She grabbed his dick and guided it towards her pussy. Once the head of his cock was resting in her pussy she let herself fall and engulf Sam's cock inside her. As this happened Sam grabbed onto Leah's ass that was resting on his face and cause her to moan loudly. This was making him so horny, he didn't know how long he would be able to last.

Kelly bounced up and down on his cock. She went slow at first but sped up and she rubbed her clit giving her so much pleasure and building her orgasm further. She saw that her sister was also enjoying herself and in the spur of the moment she grabbed the back of her head. She brought her head to hers and they locked lips. Leah was shocked that she was making out with her sister but it felt so good. She went along and parted her lips to let her sister explore just like Sam did. Their tongues wrestled each other as Kelly bounced on Sam's cock while rubbing her clit. Leah broke the kiss short as her climax was coming close.

"Oh my god I'm about to cum. Yes Sam, Yes!" Leah yelled.

"Yes Sam, make my sister cum. Give her the best orgasm she's ever had."

Leah got closer and closer. Sam kept his pace. He was reaching the end of his novel. He tasted Leah start to get wetter and wetter as he licked her clit. This was turning him on so much especially because his girlfriend was also riding his dick.

"Oh, fuck yes! Im so close." Leah yelled.

Sam suctioned Leah's clit with his mouth and finished up his novel with his tongue. Leah finally reached the edge and let her orgasm take over her. It was really strong and forced her body to convulse on top of Sam's head. She couldn't help it. Her body shook with pleasure. Kelly kept her steady by holding her shoulders while Sam just kept his mouth suctioned on her clit. After a minute, Leah's orgasm started to subside. She fell to her side on the bed and laid there in pleasure watching her sister continue to bounce on Sam's cock.

Sam couldn't take it anymore. The situation was turning him on so much. He brought himself up while Kelly was still riding his cock. He grabbed her back and quickly spun around, bring Kelly onto the bed. He was now on top and in control. Leah lay to their side in absolute bliss just watching the whole thing happen. Sam started to fuck Kelly hard and fast. He was so horny his body took over. Kelly continued to rub her clit in this position getting herself even closer to her climax.

"Cum for me baby. Cum with me." Kelly said seductively.

Sam thrusted harder and faster. Kelly was at her edge and so was Sam. He thrusted harder until he couldn't hold back anymore. He brought his cock deep inside his girlfriend and let his cum fill her up. Kelly felt the warm cum hit the back of her pussy and made her go over the edge and orgasmed with Sam. For a minute they both climaxed and let the pleasure take over their bodies. As Sam's orgasm ended he remained still for a bit until he collapsed to his side laying in between Kelly and Leah. They all laid there in bliss. He brought both his arms under their heads as they cuddled up on him.

For a minute they just laid there, taking in everything that just happened. Sam had just made his girlfriends sister orgasm. Kelly was the one who made the whole thing happen too. He couldn't believe what just happened. He was taking it all in. He laid there with both girls in his arms. He turned his head and kissed Kelly.

"I love you and your new horny side." Sam said.

"This was always here, I just wanted to help my sister out." Kelly closed her eyes and nuzzled closer.

Sam turned to Leah looked at her in her state. She was laying in his arm with her eyes closed and a huge smile on her face. She opened her eyes and saw that he was looking at her and lifted her head to give him a kiss on the lips.

"Thank you for that. I really needed it and it made me get over my funk." Leah told Sam.

"Your welcome." Sam kissed her forehead.

They all closed their eyes and let sleep overtake them. Before Sam fully drifted off to sleep, he heard the door from the other side of the wall close. Whispers were heard from Kelly's parents.

"That was fun. We have to do that again with them sometime." Kelly's mom whispered.

"Definitely. It was so hot. Now, lets get some rest." Her husband replied.