The Surprising Road Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,160 Followers

Kate pulled back less than two inches and asked, "Are you moving in on my man?" Then she smiled.

Pat smiled and kissed Kate. When the kiss ended she said, "No. I'm wanting to share."

I held them both in my lap and made no move to do anything we weren't already doing. Kate unbuttoned the top button of my shirt. Pat kissed me and together they unbuttoned the second button.

Very soon all three of us were undressed. The process had gotten us into the narrow aisle of the RV and Kate had moved into the bedroom, followed by me and by Pat.

Kate held the covers open, inviting Pat inside. Pat moved right in. Kate was then in the middle. She spooned with Pat, her front against Pat's butt. My front against Kate's butt. Kate stayed warm the rest of the night. We found the positions most comfortable and warm and stopped talking. Minutes passed with each of us considering what we were doing and sleep came to us.

The next time I looked at the digital clock it read 1022. It was still dark outside. I rolled over and pulled the drape back, uncovering the window. It was still snowing and the snow was piling up. On the picnic table beside us it was six inches deep.

"Good Morning." Kate said. "How is it outside?"

"We aren't going any where today." I said.

"Maybe a short trip to the kitchen for food, a trip or two to the bathroom?" Kate asked.

"Ok. If you insist. I'm quite comfortable, warm and love how this feels." I said.

Pat's voice was heard. "You met Nick when?"

"Twenty-forth of October. It's now the first of November. That makes it nine days. Amazing."

"Amazing that you're so far from where you were? Amazing that in nine days you've become lovers? Amazing he hasn't tossed us both out in the snow? What's amazing?" Pat asked.

"All that. All that and here the three of us are, comfortable in bed together. One bed, three naked people. Amazing." Kate said.

"It certainly is. Scott wanted for us to get into swapping or swinging, I'm not sure which. It didn't work for him."

"You tried it?" Kate asked.

"We did. We were just retired and we flew to Las Vegas to a convention called Lifestyles. Scott was all hot to screw lots of different women. We went to an orientation and he used selective hearing. He heard what he wanted to hear. That he could screw around I couldn't get mad."

"Did he?" I asked.

"Yup! First night. We went to a party and he danced with four or five different women. He left me sitting alone at a table for eight. When he'd been gone half an hour a guy came over and sat with me. He got me a drink, some snacks and we danced a few times. His wife came by and we met. They were nice people. Before she left us she said we could use their room. If she hooked up they would use his room."

"So, did you?" I asked.

"I was thinking about it when I saw Scott walking a woman away from the party. She was bare chested and his hand was on her ass. I decided to go for it!"

"And?" Pat asked.

"And we went to his room. He was really nice. He didn't rush me. It wasn't fucking, like I expected. He loved foreplay and he teased me for quite a while before we did it. I came twice while I was with him. I'd never cum twice with Scott."

"You didn't tell Scott that?" I asked.

"I never got the chance. When we left his room Scott and the woman were coming out of the room next door. He'd heard me both times I came! We left Las Vegas the next afternoon. He said he didn't feel good. For the next two years any time he heard the words Las Vegas he got upset. There was never a mention of swinging again."

"Would you do it again?"

"Maybe. I've thought about it from time to time. No, probably not. It showed me that there were better lovers in the world than Scott, but there was still something missing, even from the guy in room 2218."

"The guy in 2218?" I asked.

"Yeah. That's how I remember him. I can't remember his name."

We were still spooned together with Kate in the middle. I asked, "Should I make breakfast, have cereal or what? I'm hungry."

Pat bounded from the bed and said, "I'll pull on some clothes and make oatmeal for all of us. Ok?"

Kate said, "I can make toast and coffee to go with it."

"I'll check the radio and see how we're doing." We dressed and each did our thing. The weather guy was hopeful that the storm would pass us early in the afternoon and the highways west would be open in the morning.

We sat together at the table and ate. Pat had added some cinnamon to the oatmeal. It was wonderful. Kate's coffee was a little weak. She hadn't been in the military. I didn't mention the weakness.

As Pat and I did the dishes Kate asked, "When are you going to tell your sister about us?"

"I'd guess it ought to be soon. Thanksgiving is soon."

"She needs to know." Kate said. "I'd be really upset if you showed up with two extra guests!"

"But, if it's Ok, you're both willing?"

"Yeah, I'd like to meet your sister." Kate said. Pat nodded. I got out my cell phone and made the call. My brother in law, Mark answered. As soon as he knew it was me he called for my sister. "Honey, it's the Air Force calling with an excuse." A few seconds later Alison came on.

"What excuse?"

"No excuse. A question. Would it be Ok if I didn't come alone?"

"You've met someone?" There were volumes packed into that seemingly simple question. I'd give her a seemingly simple answer.

"Yes. Matter of fact, I've met two wonderful women and I'd like to bring both of them."

"Where are they?"

"Right here with me in the motor home."

"You're serious? You've been single and unattached for almost thirty years, you get retired and now you have two women?"

"That about sums it up. Yes. So, are we invited?"

"Yes. Yes! What are their names?"

"Kate and Pat."

"What do they look like? How old are they? How long have you known them?"

"I'm not answering that first question. I don't actually know the answer to the second question. Let's just say their both in the right age group. I've known Kate more than a week, Pat for two days."

"A week! Two days! And they moved in? Did you meet them at a bus stop?"

"No. Kate's brother introduced us. He's a sheriff. Pat's husband, ex-husband, introduced us at a picnic."

"There's a long story hidden in there. Where are you now?"

"You know that storm you had yesterday? We are in it today. We're at the eastern edge of Utah."

"That's less than nine hundred miles from here."

"I was thinking it was about nine hundred."

"As soon as the weather breaks, get your butt in motion! Mark has a job waiting for you. The local airport needs a techie. He says the job is yours if you want it."

My mind started weighing possibilities. Options. I said, "Ok. The radio said the storm should get past us before dark today. We'll head to Idaho Falls, then west tomorrow. We should be there in four days max."

"You really have two women?" Alison asked, again.

I handed the phone to Pat. "Introduce yourself to my sister, Alison."

"Hi. I'm Pat." She passed the phone to Kate. "Hi, I'm Kate. We can both cook and we'll help with dinner."

I took the phone back and said, "Now, do you believe me?"

"Amazing! Simply amazing!" She said. I hit the button and she was gone.

I recounted the conversation and answered their questions as best I could. They got busy and got the ham into our tiny oven. They had to cut it in half so it would fit. They cooked it half at a time. Kate used tape and mounted a map of our route to Gresham, Oregon to the wall of our dining room.

When I looked outside at 1620 hours the snow had stopped. The wind slowed and there was less than a foot of snow on the picnic table.

The first ham was sliced and put in plastic so we had fixings for sandwiches and omelets. When the second ham came out we had dinner for the evening. They also made cornbread and more veggies.

Over dinner and afterwards Kate and Pat talked, mostly about their experiences with relationships. Kate was curious about swinging and what else Pat had tried. I listened, occasionally asking questions.

Pat talked about how the swinging incident had been fun, recreational and hadn't been something she was interested in continuing. She told us that what interested her when Scott had wanted to try swapping was finding someone who would take her away from Scott. For that reason she would have continued to go with Scott to swinger events.

I asked if she was at all jealous of Scott being with someone other than her.

"I thought I would be. When we got to Las Vegas and I started meeting people I was looking at other women like they were competition. After a couple hours I was sitting in the orientation seminar and realized that if Scott was screwing someone else, he wouldn't be screwing me. He had never taken very good care of me, in the bedroom or anywhere else. His idea of foreplay was to take a shower and shave that day."

"What about when you saw him walking another woman out of the room?" Kate asked.

"I remember thinking, 'Oh good. He'll be busy for a while.' Then I decided to go with the man from room 2218."

"What do you think about Nick?" Kate asked. I was a little surprised at the abrupt change in topic.

"He's different. He doesn't act like most men I've known. He's seen me nude. He's slept with both of us nude. He's had a hard on in the morning and didn't shove it in either of us. I wondered if he was gay until I noticed he got hard pretty quickly when we were getting ready for bed and he saw my tits and again when you guys opened the door and I was making breakfast, nude."

I stayed quiet. Kate asked, "I was surprised by the way he acts, too. I thought the first night we were in the RV I'd have to fuck him or be standing at the side of the road."

"Did you do him that night?" Pat asked.

"No. He helped change my bandages, convinced me to stop wearing a bra but didn't make a move on me. I thought he must be gay. He's not."

"I'm not pushy. I am heterosexual." I said.

"Is he ever! When I convinced him it wouldn't hurt very much he spent hours on foreplay and brought me the best orgasms of my life! I don't know where he learned to be a lover, and to be honest I really don't care, but I am grateful."

"I think I know what was missing with Scott and missing in room 2218. It was connection. Scott married me because he wanted to say he was married, but he never acted like I was a prize, someone he treasured in any way. I think it was a business-like arrangement. He would pay the bills. I would do the laundry, cook, keep the house clean and make sure he had beer. Oh, and share my pussy with him."

"Nick started by taking care of me. My brother was impressed that he took me on without asking how much money was involved or what I looked like. I think he would have done it just because it was the right thing to do." Kate said.

"I didn't bring much money and he's never asked how much. It isn't about money. He's just a good man who does the right thing."

"When we met you and Scott at the picnic I watched you both and I watched Nick. He didn't hesitate. He got up and helped you immediately. Then, he found a way to get rid of the rest of the beer when he saw how Scott was trying to drown in it."

"I'd wanted to leave Scott for quite a while. Seeing the two of you, on the road and making a new life for yourselves gave me the push. I wanted to talk to you before you left."

"Bob and Nick talked after the picnic and Bob was to figure out how to get you to the farm. Nick wanted to offer you the escape. I knew then that he cared for me and he was big enough to care for you too."

"Ladies, please stop. I love everything your saying, but I think any good man would do what I did."

"They didn't. You did." Kate said. "Do you know, he had a fishing boat and lots of gear?" Pat shook her head. "He sold it all, to make it harder for Jack to follow us. He sold his boat to protect a woman he'd known two days!"

"You did that?" Pat asked. I nodded.

"Then he sold his RV and bought this one, to make room for you."

Pat stood and moved to where I was sitting. She sat in my lap. Her arms wrapped around me and she asked, "So, when are you going to make love to me?" She asked in a sexy voice.

Kate started to laugh. Pat turned and asked, "What's so funny?"

"He doesn't make love. He doesn't fuck either. He explained it to me. Fucking is what animals do, a cock going into a vagina. You can't make love. It's there, or it isn't. Putting a cock inside you won't make any love that wasn't already there."

"I don't like saying, will you have coitus with me?"

"So, ask him if he'll join with you."

"Oh. I like that. Nick, when are we going to join?"

I hesitated, thinking about the proper way to respond. "Right now!" didn't seem appropriate. "We'll join when it's the right thing for all three of us. When there were two people living together we didn't join until it was right for both of us. Now, there are three of us. We will join when it's the right thing for all three of us." I said. A large percentage of my emotional mind still wanted the answer to be, "Right now!"

Pat looked at Kate and back at me. "You want to join with me?"

I nodded. "Yes! Of course."

Kate asked, "And with me?"

"Yes, of course."

"Then?" Pat asked.

"Then how will you be if I take Pat in the bedroom and join with her?" I asked Kate.

"Uncomfortable."

"And how will you feel if I take Kate in the bedroom and join with her?" I asked Pat.

"I see what you're saying. When I want you to join with Kate and Kate wants you to join with me, it will happen. Until then, you won't go there."

"Right."

All three of us jumped when there was a knock on our door. I opened the door and a sheriff said, "Just wanted you to know, I-15 north is being plowed right now. If you want to go that way, you should probably go now. They're talking about another storm tomorrow."

As I thanked him Kate and Pat were already getting ready to be on the road again. In fifteen minutes I had unplugged, unhooked, cleared our windows and warmed the engine. One minute after that I joined a line of vehicles following the plow.

Three pair of eyes watched the road and the other vehicles as we made our way north. It was nearing dawn when we saw the sign announcing our arrival into Idaho Falls, Idaho. We found a Wal-Mart, parked, closed the curtains and went to bed. We were all beat.

It was nearing sunset when we woke up. I moved us closer to the doors of Wal-Mart and we went shopping. We bought groceries and I made sure we got two new blankets. Near the Wal-Mart we saw three restaurants. I suggested we go "out for dinner." Kate laughed. "We've been out for a week! Let's go in for dinner. In a restaurant."

We stashed our new purchases in our home and drove to an Outback Steakhouse. Food we wouldn't make for ourselves, and plenty of it. We enjoyed a great meal in spacious surroundings. The snow was gone. I overheard the people at the table near ours talking about a movie being shown at their church. I had seen the movie in Texas, about a year before. I asked them if you had to be a member of the church to attend the movie. They said, "No, anyone can attend. It's a fund raiser for the Boy Scouts."

We followed them to the church building and we went to a movie. It was a fund raiser for their Boy Scout Troop. No admission price, just a donation. The young scout taking the donations told Pat most people gave two dollars each. I said there were three of us and I gave him a twenty.

He got flustered and said it would take him a minute to get my change. I said, "The Boy Scouts need it more than I do. Keep the whole twenty."

He thanked me twice and had another scout take us to our seats. No sooner did we sit down than another scout gave each of us a bag of popcorn and a can of Sprite. The movie was cute. Neither Kate or Pat had seen it before. The room was filled with families. Lots of children. When the movie was over everyone was invited to stay for a few moments while a man said a prayer. Then everyone gathered their things and headed home.

Outside, we were approached by the man who said the prayer. He asked where we were parking for the night. I said we'd probably go back to Wal-Mart. He offered us the use of the church parking lot. We accepted. He bid us a pleasant evening and five minutes later the parking lot was empty and we were alone.

The lot was big enough to fit three hundred or so cars. We parked the RV so it was protected from the wind and so the early morning sun would wake us.

Kate and Pat made sure everything was stowed properly while I did my nighttime ritual. This time I left the towel in the bathroom and took the four step walk to the bed naked.

Even though I had slept that afternoon I was asleep in seconds. When Kate and Pat came to bed I molded to the nearest one and didn't actually wake up.

As the sun peeked over the nearby mountains it invaded our bedroom and flooded it with light. I looked at the digital clock and saw it was 0638. Then I looked and saw that it wasn't Kate next to me, it was Pat. She rolled and faced me. She kissed me and not a quick peck. Her kiss was an invitation for more, much more.

When the kiss ended she said, "Kate, I want you to join with Nick."

I heard Kate say, "Pat, I want you to join with Nick."

Pat kissed me again and said, "Nick, Sweetheart, would you join with us?"

"It will be my pleasure." As our lips met again I heard Kate say, "Let the kissing begin." I expected her to leave the bed. She didn't. I expected her to give us some illusion of privacy. She didn't. She turned and faced us. When I kissed the side of Pat's neck away from Kate, she kissed the side near her. Pat turned her head and they kissed, mouth to mouth.

I moved down so my mouth, my lips, were at breast level and I found not only Pat's breasts, but Kate's as well. My hand caressed Kate's breast as my mouth ministered to Pat's wonderful chest. Pat's nipple swoll as I sucked on it. She moaned, not just because of what I was doing but what Kate was doing as well.

When my hand slid between her legs to her treasure I found other fingers already there. We shared. Pat moved to open to both of us and we accepted the invitation. I moved farther down Pat's torso and Kate whispered, "You'll love this!"

Pat was freshly shaved. When I had seen her nude the first time she had a full bush of milk chocolate brown hair. At my approach I was aware of the lingering odor of baby oil mixed with the fragrance of arousal. When my face made contact she was as smooth as if she had never grown hair. No stubble.

My tongue slid along the cleft of her swollen lips and she responded by lifting her lips to meet me. Her knees parted farther and my tongue slid deeper into her.

When I looked across her belly towards her chest and face I saw Kate holding Pat's breast in her hand and her mouth latched onto the other breast. Pat was being pushed toward an orgasmic sensory overload by both of us.

In our short past, when Kate approached an orgasm, her belly quivered. I looked for some sign like that from Pat. It didn't happen. She went from not showing signs of an approaching orgasm to having it. Her back suddenly arched. She took a huge breath and let it out as a low growl. Her vaginal muscles spasmed and the juices flowed into my mouth. Her thighs clamped on the sides of my head.

Kate backed away a few inches. I lifted my face from Pat's treasure. When she had taken a couple of breaths I moved up and my cock found her opening without thought. Kate watched as I slid into Pat.

Pat's eyes opened. She growled again and said, "I love how this feels. You are the best lovers I've ever had."

When I was inside her as deeply as I fit she lifted her legs and changed the angle of my entry. I lowered my face to hers and we kissed. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and danced with my tongue. I was thrusting slowly, wanting this experience to last. A hand grasped my balls and gently squeezed. It had to be Kate's hand. All thoughts of having the experience last evaporated. I felt the rush to completion and knew I was no longer able or willing to stop.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,160 Followers