The Surprising Road Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

"Give it all to me!" Pat said. I did. Kate squeezed my nuts as they pulsed my load into Pat. I saw stars!

They rolled me onto my side, between them. Kate moved and captured my cock in her mouth, humming. Her tongue cleaned me and stimulated my shaft as an exquisite torture. Pat kissed my face.

When Pat's kiss ended she said, "I love the taste of my own pussy."

"I love it, too." I said. We kissed again and I said, "Pat, I love you."

My hands helped Kate up along side us and I kissed her. As that kiss ended I said, "Kate, I love you."

She said, "I love you, too." We stayed together. We shared more kisses.

Sometime later I began to laugh. Both women looked at me like I had come unglued. I paused and said, "Look at the time!"

They looked. It was after nine in the morning.

"When I parked the RV last night I parked so the sun would get us up early. I wanted to get us on the road. Now it's after nine, we haven't even had breakfast!"

Pat made a face and said, "He regrets having joined with us. He'd rather have been driving."

I reached over and dropped the clock in a drawer. Then I rolled again, just a little and was face to breast with Pat. I kissed the wonderful protuberance before me and let my hand explore her hip.

Kate began to laugh. "Next time he stops will be for food."

Pat asked, "Kate, Honey, would you get me the peanut butter? Maybe if I spread it on my nipples he'd skip lunch." They both laughed. I kept kissing her breast. Kate lifted my hand from Pat's hip and put it directly on her own pussy.

As my finger insinuated itself between her lips she moaned, opened her legs a little wider and moved closer to Pat's back. Pat used her hands to lift my face to hers and we kissed. She slowly rolled me onto my back and herself on top of me. Somehow I kept my fingers in the honey pot of Kate.

Pat impaled herself on me and slowly rode me. She looked over and Kate and watched as Kate was stimulated too. She pinched Kate's breast. I reached up with my free hand and pinched Pat's breast.

The sounds of mating filled the small bedroom. Each of us was enjoying the sensations we were getting and those we were giving. I could feel an orgasm off in the distance for all three of us, but no urgency to get there soon.

Pat said, "Switch with me, Kate." She lifted off my cock and moved up and over Kate. Kate's eyes opened and she moved to take Pat's place on top of me. When she settled down on me we kissed. As we kissed Pat put my fingers right where she wanted them, in her very wet puss.

Being inside Kate was different than being inside Pat. Not tighter, not wetter, just somehow different. After a minute I realized the difference was in how they moved. Kate moved up and down and so did Pat, however Pat rotated her hips clockwise while Kate moved counterclockwise. The friction inside their canal was somehow different. I could feel Kate rapidly approaching an orgasm. The muscles inside her were flexing, squeezing and releasing, my cock. Meanwhile Pat had moved again and was riding my hand, moaning and rocking the bed in sync with what Kate was doing.

"I'm going to cum!" I said.

Both women said, "Cum for me!" and I did. Kate sat down hard, burying me completely inside her, rotating her hips counterclockwise as she came too. Pat bent over and kissed me, holding my hand against her spread pussy as she came a few seconds later.

Time passed. We came down from the highs we had attained and Pat moved first. She said, "Now, I'll start breakfast." Kate and I both grabbed her and pulled her back to us.

I said, "Stay right here. This is too delicious to just end. As long as we get on the road by noon we're fine."

So, we spent a while snuggled together, touching, kissing and enjoying being together.

Kate asked, "Ten days ago would you have believed you'd be in Idaho, naked in bed with two women and love them both?"

I said, "No. The day I met your brother I was still a Master Sergeant trying to be a fisherman, thinking about being a monk. I hadn't even been friends with a woman in months."

Pat said, "A week ago I thought I was stuck with Scott for the rest of my life. Then, these two strangers showed up and I saw the light. I got up the nerve to run away from being miserable. I certainly didn't think I'd end up here."

"Do either of you know where we are?" I asked.

"We're parked in a church parking lot somewhere in Idaho." Pat said.

"What church?" I asked.

Pat sat up and asked, "Mormon?" I nodded.

Pat laughed. Kate asked, "Does that mean something?"

Pat answered, "Mormon's believe in polygamy."

"What's that?"

"In the days when the church began there were lots more women in the church than men. So, the church had men marry more than one wife. Some men had twenty wives." I said.

"They don't still do that, do they?" Kate asked.

"Nope. The church outlawed the practice back in the eighteen hundreds. There are some other sects that still practice it, but not the Mormons." I said.

She smiled. "It's fitting that we play in their back yard. We may not believe all of what they believe, but we do believe three people can love each other."

Pat thought about it, then said, "Let's get moving. The missionaries will be here soon."

We got up. I stripped the bed. Pat went into the shower, followed by Kate. As Pat dressed, Kate started breakfast and I showered. Pat finished making breakfast, I remade the bed, Kate dressed. It didn't take long before the three of us were dressed, sitting at the table eating breakfast.

The ladies cleaned up breakfast and I got the RV ready to roll.

Just before I sat in the driver's seat I turned the digital clock again and saw that it was 1143. We were on the road by noon.

We had a late lunch in Boise and aimed the RV at Pendleton Oregon. Because of the weather and me being cautious we took five hours to go the two hundred thirty miles. We talked, snacked, sang along with the radio and listened to the weather reports. The heater kept us warm and the big windows let us see the beautiful countryside we drove through. I had a great ham sandwich.

In Pendleton we found the Arrowhead truck stop and stopped. We were given a parking spot between big trucks. They sheltered us from whatever wind there might have been and I was pretty sure the sun wouldn't wake us.

As Kate and Pat made dinner I called my sister. She answered and her first question was, "Where are you?"

"Pendleton. We might be at your place late tomorrow. Day after at the latest."

In the background I heard Mark say, "Ask him!"

"Ask me what?" I asked.

"Do you want the job at the airport?"

I paused. Did I? "I'll have to call you back. Give me an hour. We need to talk."

"How are we going to talk if you hang up?" Alison asked.

"Not you and me. Pat, Kate and me." I folded the phone and both of them turned to face me.

"Mark has a job waiting for me at the airport, if I want it. It means we park and become normal people. We can turn it down and keep moving for months. I've got a pension and we won't starve. I need your input on this. Our US needs your voices."

Kate said, "Remember the house the Logans live in?"

I nodded and so did Pat.

"I've dreamed of a house like that since I was a little girl. Don't get me wrong, I've loved the adventure of the RV and getting to see so many places I've never seen before, but..."

"But, we want a home." Pat said.

I opened the phone and called Alison. I didn't even hear it ring before I heard, "Hello."

"Do you know a real estate agent?" I asked.

"I do. She lives next door. Does that mean you'll take the job?"

"Probably. We'll still need to talk money and benefits, but probably. Think your neighbor would talk to me over the phone this evening?"

I heard her tell Mark I wanted the job. She told me she would ask her neighbor to call me. I asked her to wait an hour to call so we could have dinner. I had watched the table being set and the ladies waiting for me. It was time to eat.

Before I ate I made a call to Nebraska. Bob answered. I said I called to report that we were fine and needed a gift from him. He wanted to know what I needed. I watched Kate's face as I said, "I need a picture of your house." Kate's face broke into a huge grin and Bob said, "Sure."

He said he would email me the picture right after we got off the phone. He and Marie wanted to know what had happened and without giving all the details I told them that for the foreseeable future we would stay together, probably in Oregon. Marie wanted to speak to Pat and they did. As soon as they were done we finished eating.

It was my turn to wash dishes, but no sooner were we done eating than the phone rang. I answered and the ladies took care of a quiet clean up. I spoke to Angie, the realtor and she said she had three places for us to look at as soon as we could get there. I got her email address and told her I'd send her a picture of the kind of house we were interested in.

I told her it needed at least three bedrooms, two baths, a back yard that was private and pretty good sized. She told us she would call us back in the morning.

Kate came to me as soon as the phone was hung up and said, "I'm going into the truck stop. I want to look around, maybe buy a couple little things and get some fresh air. While I'm gone I want you to do me a favor."

"What?"

"Take Pat to bed. Join with her. If I come back and there's a light on, I'll know it's Ok for me to come in." She kissed me with passion and kissed Pat, then she left.

Pat asked, "Is this Ok with you?"

I stood and dropped my pants down around my ankles, making my erection obvious.

She said, "I take that as a yes." And she pulled her shirt off. Seconds later we unmade the bed. We kissed, belly to belly and when the kiss ended she said, "Any way you'd like. This time is all about you. I'm not a virgin, or even a novice. I want to please you."

"Get a pair of panties and a pillow."

"Panties?"

"Panties. Not a thong. Actual panties." A second later I added, "Kate's panties."

She looked at me a grinned, "You're a little kinky!"

"Sometime I might get really kinky." I waved my hand at her and she scampered to the storage bin where they kept such items. She came back with a green pair. I took them from her and put them on the built-in nightstand.

Pat climbed onto the bed and put her body on her back with her legs slightly spread. Her head was on the pillow I had been using as mine. I moved her head onto the pillow in the middle, putting "my" pillow under her hips.

I positioned myself between her legs with my face inches from her pussy. My hands held her hips.

I asked, "You know how people ask you to rate things on a scale of one to ten?"

"Yes?"

"With one being I'd rather have a sandwich and ten being a screaming orgasm, where are you right now?"

"Six!"

"Good. When you get to eight, stuff the panties in your mouth! Use Kate's pillow if you want to further stifle the scream. I want to hear the scream, but Kate doesn't need to."

My mouth opened and closed the distance to her tender tissues. My tongue inserted into her opening and she moaned. I didn't hurry. In my mind I sang the words I could remember from an old song about, "I want a man with slow hands..." I altered the words to slow tongue, slow lips, and kept varying the way and the where I touched her.

"Eight!" Pat said. I opened my eyes and watched the panties disappear into Pat's mouth. My hands cupped her breasts and I heard a muffled "Nine!"

My tongue gently circled her clit, as slowly as I could. Her hips lifted, thrusting her puss against my face. When she picked up the pillow to cover her face I sucked on her clit and pinched her areola!

The scream started deep inside her chest and grew in intensity until I was sure that without the panties and pillow we would have had a visit from the police. Her hips bucked, her legs clamped on my head, her back arched and her hands pressed the pillow down on her face.

As soon as the scream stopped so she could take a breath I released my lip lock on her clit and moved up, aligning my cock with her wide open pussy. I pushed to the bottom in a single stroke.

Pat started another scream. She thrust up to meet me, slamming me deep inside and in seconds I was pounding into her spasming cunt. Over and over, faster and faster, we joined and shared our bodily fluids. Sweat and cum, pussy lube and Cowper's juice mixed with cum from both of us.

When I came she tossed the pillow aside and held me in place when I started to roll to the side. Ever so slowly she pulled the panties, the wet green panties out of her mouth.

"Thank you." She whispered. We kissed. We were quiet for a while and she said, "I said this was for you."

"Do you think I didn't get just what I wanted? You think maybe I'm disappointed?"

"No, but..."

"But nothing! I love the power and the taste and the smell and the feel of taking you there. When you masturbate, use a vibrator or when someone fucks you, is it as powerful for you as what we just shared?"

"God, no." She kissed me.

"I love everything we just did. Women who don't trust the man they're with don't get to go there."

Moments later she let me roll to one side and she turned on a bedside light. Very soon after that the door opened and Kate came inside. She closed and locked the door.

"Smells like sex in here!" She said, grinning.

Pat responded, "I wonder why?"

"Probably had something to do with the screaming I heard."

"I tried to muffle it!" Pat said, holding up the wet green panties.

"Hey! I was going to wear those next week!" Kate said.

"We'll wash at Nick's sister's house. Then you can still wear them."

"I understand the gag, but why my panties?"

"Nick's kinky. He asked me to use them."

Kate looked at me and asked, "What other kinks do you have?"

"Peanut butter and honey. I want to lick them out of you. I want to shave your bodies completely."

"I already shave." Kate said.

"You shave. I want to do it."

They both said, "Oh."

Pat and I got up, cleaned up and the three of us went back to bed. Pat had the middle. Kate spooned against Pat's butt, Pat against mine and Pat's hand draped over my hip and gently held my limp penis.

My eyes popped open at 0615. The first thing they saw was the clock. The reason I woke was that the truck on either side of us started their engines together at that moment. Our RV shuddered from the vibration. We were up.

Pat climbed over me, using my morning hard on as a hand hold. She kissed me and disappeared into the bathroom. Kate kissed me good morning and asked what I wanted for breakfast. "Eggs and toast..."

"And strong coffee!" Kate said.

"That would be nice."

"Pat told me my coffee was for children."

"I wouldn't say that. I might say the way to make it better would be to add a bit more coffee in your coffee."

"Ok. Pat gave me the whole lecture. I'll make strong coffee. You and Pat will love it. I may add milk to mine."

"Pussy!"

She looked down and said, "Right here, at your desire."

"Maybe at lunch. Let's get on the road right now. Ok?"

"Ok!" We got up, made the bed and Pat came out of the bathroom. She dressed and started breakfast. Kate used the bathroom and I dressed. When I was dressed Pat kissed me again. A full contact Thank You kiss full of promises.

Kate came out and I went in. When I came out breakfast was on the table and the two big trucks were gone. We ate, cleaned up and were in the road west by 0800.

I-84 runs alongside the Columbia River. By the time we got to Hood River I was glad we had filled up in Pendleton. The canyon the river has cut is called the Columbia River Gorge. There is an almost constant wind the flows from west to east in the gorge. Trees that grow in the gorge only have branches and leaves on the eastern side. Our miles-per-gallon was not good driving into a headwind. We filled up again in Hood River.

In Troutdale we saw another big truck stop. I pulled in and stopped. We were fifteen or twenty minutes from Alison's. I hauled out the cell phone and noticed I had shut it off the night before.

I turned it on and as soon as it went through it's boot, it rang. I answered, "Good Morning!"

"You shut your phone off last night!" Alison said. There was frustration in her voice.

"We had things to do. I'm sorry."

"Where are you?"

"We took a wrong turn, I think. The sign we just passed says Idaho."

"It better not!"

I laughed and said, "We're at the truck stop in Troutdale. I'll input your address into the GPS and we'll be there for lunch."

"Don't move!" The phone went dead.

Two minutes passed and it rang again. It was Mark. "What does your RV look like?" I told him and suddenly there was a knock on our door. Kate and Pat jumped a foot. I had seen Mark getting out of his truck beside the RV.

"Open the door, please, Kate."

She opened the door and Mark climbed in, saying, "Hi, I'm Alison's husband. I'm here to lead you home." I hung up the cell. Introductions were made and he said, "Nick, I never believed you'd have a woman in your life. For a while I even thought you might be gay. You did good!"

Kate said, "I thought he might be gay, too. Trust me, he's not gay."

Pat said, "Trust me, too." Mark shook his head and climbed out of the RV. Kate said, "Nick, can I ride with Mark?"

"That's up to him." She flew out the door and he almost ran over her. She asked and he smiled. She got in and we followed them. Fifteen minutes later we parked in front of Mark and Alison's home. I knew it was the right house; Alison was standing in the front yard.

Standing with her was a woman carrying a briefcase. Pat said, "I think that's the realtor."

"You think?"

We got out and Pat was right. Over lunch we looked at pictures and descriptions of homes. Alison kept flitting around like she knew a secret. Spread on the table were descriptions of four houses. Good sized, right number of bedrooms, nice yards, but something wasn't clicking. I watched Kate and Pat.

Suddenly it hit me: They were trying to make one of those houses acceptable. Kate had tried to make Jack acceptable. Pat had accepted Scott as the best she could do.

I gathered all the pictures, floor plans, data sheets and things together and handed them to Angie. "You saw the picture? Until you can show us that house, we'll rent an apartment."

Alison said, "I knew it! I told you!"

Angie opened the briefcase and pulled out a packet of papers. On the top was the picture we had the Logan's email. Then I noticed something. The house in the picture had two apple trees in the yard and no blue-gray trim.

Angie handed Kate the packet. "I found this house last night. It's a bit out of town, on a good piece of land." Then, being smart she shut up. I watched Kate. She was in love. Pat said, "Let me see!"

Kate pulled the top photo off the stack of papers and passed it to Pat. Pat looked at it. She examined it and then she asked questions. "How many bedrooms?"

Kate had the data sheet. "Four. Three thousand square feet, not counting a barn and a workshop. Three baths, a full basement."

Pat's eyes had never left the photo. "How much?"

Angie answered, "They're asking six seventy-five. However, it's been for sale a year. I think you can get it for substantially less."

I asked, "Can I see it?"

Kate and Pat instantly extended the papers towards me. I didn't take them. I asked, "Angie, can I see the house?"

Alison said, "I told you! I knew he'd be just like this!"

Angie said, "At Alison's recommendation I set a showing for four o'clock this afternoon. I set another one for tomorrow, not knowing exactly when you'd be here."

"Angie, I don't know if I can be ready by four. I need to give Kate and Pat drugs and have them calmed down before they see the house. In their present condition the house will cost us thousands extra!"

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers