The Surrogate Ch. 02

Story Info
A toy receives training from her brother.
6.4k words
4.43
25.8k
34

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost a month where my brother, John and I had been fucking like newlyweds or animals every single time we were alone. I was most satisfied as a toy waiting to be ravished but always pampering my body with oils, waxes, and lotions to keep my softness and desired pleasurable smell. John would be gone to meetings where the majority of his time was spent in stock meetings where he'd amassed the majority of his fortune trading wisely on the market. See the watch industry as I found out was just a means to own shares of the stock market when the majority of your shares were in what sells for a massive amount. I being a toy is not privy to all the details of my brother's business however, I overheard enough to comprehend that John was very wise with the money Gramps had left.

I happened to be in town on one of my spa days and was summoned by my brother for lunch to his office building. He being the CEO and owner of the company he could virtually make up his own schedule. I was looking very debonair as I entered his office. I wore a beautiful ruffled baby blue blouse, a baby blue skirt with a long slit which accentuated my curves and rounded ass, with blue high heels, white thigh high pantyhose, and soft blue cotton panties. I had no idea that when I arrived my brother's receptionist was already prepared for me. I didn't have to do anything but walk in to his office as she smiled then said, "He's expecting you."

I thanked her walking in and finding my brother in a powerful light grey suit and red tie looking as handsome as ever. I delicately walked in the large office seeing his portraits on the wall of a lone wolf seen howling at the moon and a ship sailing over what appeared to be rough waters at sea. I arrived at his desk and was standing in front of the rows of empty chairs as if in the principal's office waiting to be acknowledged.

My brother, John continued looking out of his office window, quietly staring, knowing I was there and that he had summoned me. I was still standing there in awe wondering of what was to happen next? John with his stern majestic brow, blonde hair, and steel blue eyes capturing his silhouette of beauty perfectly making my knees shake and my mouth dry, I literally had to lick my lips to feel them. My body was deliberately defying me as my pussy began getting wet because I couldn't help but want him to fuck me right here in his office and his dismissive attitude didn't help any. I wanted him so badly and desired the way only he made me feel. I felt like pure gelatin inside when he was around yet unable to be still.

He turned at that very moment as if on cue and smiled with a mischievous wicked smile as if knowing that he made me so uncomfortably moist. I tried in vain to look away and be dismissive but I could not his heir about him had me wanting to courtesy or bow. John then said, "You can sit if you like Mary, it will only be a few more minutes."

I looked at him then said, "May I kiss you?"

John looked at me pleased then said, "Yes of course, you didn't quit being my sister just because," he faded to silence as I walked over kissing him on the lips gently.

I smiled then whispered, "Just because you fucked me so well last night, you mean. No, I am a little more than just your sister, big brother. I had the suck marks in between my thighs to prove it."

I heard him groan and pull back from my sweet whispering voice as his eyes pierced into my very soul with a wicked handsome smile he has. Oh God, I wanted so bad to skip lunch and devour his cock right there in front of anyone who cared to watch me. I know I am bad and I know, I will probably go mad getting fucked by him but it is so perfectly worth it. John just said, "Mary we will be going to a nice little restaurant with some sea food or steak which do you prefer?"

I smiled at him then said, "I am in the mood for some steak brother a nice piece of rare meat never hurt anyone." I then sat down and crossed my long lithe legs for him to get a nice view of my white thigh highs and blue panties. I notice John swallow and his Adam's apple bounce in his throat. I loved affecting him as he always did me but I had to literally try for him to even notice me or so it seemed.

We ate lunch at a nice place near the river front which was a great seafood and steak restaurant with a quiet atmosphere and low candlelight. The service was so perfect not bothering you at every turn but once you ran out of fresh rolls or wine they were there filling your glass and tending to you perfectly. I was amazed at how my brother, John found these places so far out of the way and yet so perfect. I was hoping it wasn't because he and Brenda, his ex-wife, had come here once and he was reminiscing that would be painful for me.

I decided to ask, "How did you find this place, it's so out of the way but really nice?"

John smiled, "I wanted to take you somewhere nice and special but it is our place you know what I mean? I asked my secretary and she told me of this place where her husband proposed to her. I looked it up on the internet found the directions and address. Turns out she was right."

I was impressed with his efforts and decided to grab his cock under the table cloth for his efforts. When I did his eyes got really huge and he smiled at me then said, "Baby girl, you're going to get me started."

I smiled back then said, "I don't understand you kind sir. Whatever do you mean?" I raised my one eyebrow sexily and continued slowly massaging his growing cock. I took a long swig of my red wine. John just kept looking at me until I heard a sweet moan escape his lips.

John reached over kissing my mouth snaking his sexy tongue inside of it gently not pushing too much, like most men do. He was gentle as he did it. I was now moaning into his hot mouth. I groped his cock sliding my hand into his zipper gliding my tiny hand up and down on his now stiff cock. I then felt the first of his pre-cum to escape the tip onto my thumb and forefinger. I then released his cock grabbing my wine swigging it. I let my brother watch as I slowly licked my finger and thumb of his sweet tasting cum teasing him with the knowledge of what I was doing. He was the only one in the entire world with the knowledge of what I just did. How hot and sexy was that?

I quickly got up excusing myself to the little ladies room making eye contact with John smiling. I was still sucking the very tip of my thumb and my bright red lacquered nail. It tasted delicious and I moaned when I did that for effect. I wanted for him to desire me the way I did him every second of every day.

I thought I had gotten to John but had no idea how much. When I entered the little bathroom to powder my nose so-to-speak, my brother just simply got up following me into the ladies room just like his Alpha Male side would. He lifted me from behind scaring the shit out of me at first. John began kissing and sucking my neck turning me around to face him in one motion. John placed my feet back on the ground, but in one motion slid my baby blue cotton panties off of me to the floor. He kicked open my legs placing my ass on the bathroom sink counter kissing my mouth passionately when I panicked saying, "You cannot be in here, John we'll get in trouble, go to jail."

John just smiled wildly then said, "I guess we'll make bail then." He continued kissing me roughly, passionately, when he did his trick with pulling my hair. I was on fire. John snatched his trousers down to the floor. I was whimpering, moaning, and panting as his stiff cock head was at my opening gentle pressure on my sweet pink lips. John was kissing me then harder while pulling my hair as he pushed his wonderful cock deep inside me in one swift deep stroke. I felt the splinters of pleasure coursing through every wonderful nerve, every fiber in my body, as I opened up further for my lover. My eyes were closed and it was like a fireworks show behind my closed eyelids as his wonderful cock penetrated me to my deepest core. I gasped with my mouth open, my head thrown back, my blonde tresses gripped in his hand, as my lover fucked me with abandon in a ladies room on the sink counter of a restaurant.

The aggression, animal instincts, or dominant male in John took over needing his toy and he didn't give a hoot about consequences either. He animal fucked me hard. It was impossible to be quiet or discrete as his balls slap, slap, and slapped my ass as he pounded my sopping wet pussy. I was oblivious how loud we were. I moaned, whimpered, squealed, and screamed with each powerful thrust of my brother's hips. I rotate my pelvis receiving each delicious stroke deeper and deeper while I kissed his sweet mouth with my own. Faster and faster our frenzied pace grew as I felt my first deep pang of the pending monster awaiting my pussy. It began slowly as if unrecognizable then it began to show to the surface.

My John was fucking my pussy so sweetly. I had no idea how turned on he was when he decided that he could take no more of his toy teasing him. I then felt his hands entangle once more my blonde tresses pulling as he mercilessly pounded me into thousands of shards of pleasure. I with a glassy eyed look went somewhere else, as my orgasm hit, my every nerve in my tiny, little, body. I screamed into his sweet mouth which drowned the sound. I was still in a spasm of orgasmic bliss when I felt stream after delicious stream, empty out of my brother into my body sweetly. I was so hot and flushed when I returned to the table perfectly satisfied.

John arrived almost twenty minutes later with a large wet spot, where I and he obviously spilled our juices everywhere on his grey suit. I lost a perfectly good pair of blue cotton panties but gained some affluent fans at another table in the restaurant. Two ladies and an older distinguished gentleman smiled giving me the thumbs up sign. I returned the smile and bowed my head slightly. After John returned with a grin on his face he said, "Remind me not to try that again I think my suit needs a good dry cleaning again."

I smiled then said, "I tried to stop you however, you insisted knowing I love to squirt. Oh well, I certainly do not regret anything at all. Why do you regret taking me, hmmm?" I asked sarcastically knowing the answer.

He smiled then said, "Not in this lifetime, baby doll."

It was merely six minutes or so and my brother was paying the bill. While I was walking towards the door, the brunette woman sitting across from the older gentleman had what I believed to be a baby blue hanky in her hand. I was walking by them she put it up to her nose smelling it. We were half way back to my brother's building in the car when I realized that the brunette was sniffing my panties which were obviously wet and soiled from my excitement prior to my brother pounding me good. I then began to giggle when my brother asked, "What?"

I told him about the lady, my panties, and he smiled wickedly then said, "Well it's a good thing, she didn't come into the ladies room when I was fucking you Mary she would have probably ate you."

I shivered at the thought then said, "Yeah, you're probably right." The reason for the shiver was not because of disgust either; it was truly because of how much more intense it would have been for me. I would have truly gone mad had I felt a tongue licking around my asshole or the very bottom of my pussy while my brother fucked me so hard. I know I am a sick little toy but I love it, sex I mean, in many forms.

I remember kissing him sweetly as I left him at the office. I returned home with the driver of the limo. The way John smiled when we kissed had me once again melting. I remember the drive home as I began to reminisce about what had just taken place in the public bathroom. Amazed at how excited I was able to make my man. I felt desired as a woman like some sort of temptress who had control over the sexiest man in the world. I thought about how his eyes pierced me. How he had kissed me pulling my hair and the way he removed my panties with a quick swoop, in one motion. I walked into the house and went directly to the bathroom to get in the tub. I had to play with the showerhead jet stream. I was about to burn up thinking of the heat between John and I. Our sex life was truly voracious and amazing.

When he got home that afternoon we ate Supper. We had some baked chicken, potatoes diced with some onion sauce and garlic seasoning, boiled broccoli and cauliflower with butter. I only picked at the food because I wasn't truly that hungry for food anyways. I desired something different even though I picked at the chicken which was seasoned well. I also ate some of the broccoli and cauliflower. I left the potatoes alone though trying to keep my tummy flat so my man would continue enjoying how sexy I looked. I do believe happiness is the key to any good long relationship and I intended to keep my brother um, lover happy forever.

I remember looking up and seeing John staring at me from across the table then saying, "Your dinner choice was impeccable this fine evening."

"Why thank you my love, I decided chicken this evening since I was so filled with steak at lunch time," I smiled and sipped the white Chardonnay. I tipped the glass as if in toast to John. I was meaning his tube steak and wondered had he caught my meaning. I was giddy inside laughing if it were, at my own humor but letting him know if he caught it that he indeed filled me up.

John picked his glass up then said, "Here, here, yes dear it was truly a wonderful lunch sorry there was no desert though." I understood perfectly that he did find me humorous with my last statement.

I knew his meaning meant me for desert. I kind of hid as it were my sneaky smile and sipped more wine. I again picked at a tiny piece of chicken and chewed it for almost thirteen chews before it was disintegrating in my mouth. This was a habit I had picked up as a little girl seeing how many chews to allow certain foods to disappear or have them dissolve in your mouth. I found that the longer I chewed, the slower I ate, and the less, as well. I was also happy with the results having a flat tummy because in your mouth is where the enzymes were to assist breaking down foods. Therefore, allowing the break-down of foods to be more complete and having a lesser chance to become obese. It was not only common sense but true science.

I was so enamored with the thought of having dinner with my beloved brother that I almost failed to hear his next statement. John simply stated, "Eat up my toy because after this you will receive training in control."

I had no idea what he was meaning however, I smiled and blinked my eyes, batting them real pretty like then said, "Yes Sir."

John wiped his mouth and drank his wine down and when the waiter walked up with the bottle he waved him off dismissive. I watched my brother, posture straight, and shoulders back, like a proud lion pierce me once more with his gorgeous blue eyes. He then stated matter of fact like, "To the gym, my dear, is where the training shall begin."

I finalized my wine drinking the rest down and stood as well hearing his statement I asked, "Master, what I wear?"

John smiled at me then stated, "Just show up my dear and allow me to control the particulars."

I smiled then said, "Yes sir," I walked towards the gym but noticed my brother went towards the butler briefly speaking then they left together.

My training began this day which was what I would call a green day. The sun was out, the birds chirped, my body was prepared or so I thought for all the challenges of a great work out. I still had on my fine dinner clothes believing my Master that he would handle everything. I figured both he and the butler had a plan to surprise me with some nice gym attire. However, nothing was further from the truth.

My Master, brother, John walked in and behind him was the butler with a rolling table on a cart full of assorted gadgets, vibrators, riding crop, books, and something I later found was a cat-o- nine tails which was a whip with about nine separate leather straps on it. I was both embarrassed and shocked that my brother would humiliate me in front of the butler like this. John was smiling and told the butler that he was dismissed. I was still in shock standing there arms crossed defiantly and mouth agape.

My Master, John took charge right when the butler left the room, he turned towards me then smiled, "I notice you lack discipline my little toy in the restaurant, in the presence of others, or during shall I say, foreplay."

I stood still, shocked that he noticed so much, like a sponge he had been observing my every move, and for a month there about, I was allowed to be myself, wild and free. I knew and understood that today I would receive strict discipline. I was shaking at the thought of all the whips and gadgets, but it was a simple book that my brother retrieved. It was a big book heavy and thick about five pounds or so then he said, "I need you to balance that on your head."

I looked at him incredulous then asked, "What? You cannot be serious."

John snapped then said, "Silence!" My Master's voice was booming and then I understood no debate, just does it. I walked over to where he stood and went to retrieve the book from his hand. My Master dropped it at my feet. I knew this was done on purpose trying to get a rise out of me. However, as a good toy I was to maintain my cool. I remembered the little book my Master left out on purpose everyday he went to work. I enjoyed the differences of each type of slave. I being a toy was what I tried to learn the most. We are flirty and sexy without blemish or flaw. A toy is to maintain her body neat, clean, and fit for her Master. A toy should only speak when spoken to. A toy is to keep and maintain her posture without fail.

I knew that this was today's lesson, my posture, which I tried to achieve in one short evening but it was never to happen. I now understood what real training was all about. My Master John looked at me when I retrieved the book and placed it on my head, he said, "No, naked dear."

I looked at him again biting my lip before I said anything to him, thinking in my mind okay fine, I will get naked and tease you, well. I smiled and removed every stitch of clothing I had on folding it neatly and then placed the book on my head balancing it. He smiled at me then he said, "Good now walk to the opposite corner of the room balancing the book and do not let it hit the floor. If it does, you are to return to the beginning spot and try again. Do not pick up the book and continue from where it fell do you understand me?"

I smiled then said, "Yes Sir." I tried to do it about six times with the book falling down off my head over and over again. I was naked, feeling vulnerable, feeling humiliated, and worst off feeling defeated because of a stupid book.

On the seventh try my Master stopped me then said, "You are thinking about the book not falling but it should be your posture honey. Balance is thinking about what you look like walking elegantly, smoothly, across the floor. Not being angry at me for making you do this and walking fast trying to get the training over with because you think it is stupid or beneath you."

"Now stand very still," I was back at the starting line when he kissed me deeply. I started to melt moaning slightly and my shoulders drooped some because I relaxed a bit.

He then placed the book on my head smiling then said, "Now glide, slowly, elegantly, and walk on lily pads baby. You can do this easy."

I smiled and then softly padded slow with the book steady on my head easier and I reached the finish point then I turned around slowly. I was so proud of myself that I almost jumped up and down. John liked it as well and I saw his face beaming then he said, "Again until you stop thinking about failing and just glide everywhere you walk my beautiful toy. I want men to desire you and you to be untouchable to everyone else. You are my toy and I can kiss, play, and make love to you, yet they all desire you."

12