The Surrogate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled beaming proud again trying not to drop the book and I walked, over and over again. I dropped the book thirty times and only completed my task a total of four times. I felt so silly naked and walking with this book on my head for my Master. Then I began thinking about it I did say whatever he desired and my Master needed me to walk like this for him. I needed not be selfish and learn. It took a full month but every single day my Master went to work I ran three miles and tried to walk with a book on my head. At first, I could only walk for short distances like perhaps six feet or so in one little setting. However, after a month I was gliding everywhere, to include up and down stairs, into and out of every room in the house, and I even put on make-up with the book on my head.

I noticed something as well about my gate and rate of walking it was smooth as if I walked on ice and the rest of the ladies looked silly next to me. I mean truly I glided not only for my Master who was surprised that I tried so hard for him. It was then John began the real test. We went into the gym after that month I was put to the orgasm test and the book.

I was naked gliding around easily with the book on my head never once allowing it to fall when my Master took a rather large massager type vibrating machine, he placed it on medium on my clitoris, then said, "Be still and elegant don't drop the book."

I started fine but the more the metronome hit my delicious spot, the more my body quaked, the more the moans escaped my lips, the more my knees buckled, and the more I was closer to achieving my monster orgasm. I felt the book slip and hit the floor. I lost control and squirted pussy juices everywhere cursing the day I was born because my body once again betrayed me. Oh my God, it was so wonderful to have a really fulfilling orgasm during all this intense training but it wasn't over Master said, "Concentrate do it again. This time hold this tray directly out in front of you and do not drop the tray, the contents on it, or the book on your head do you understand toy?"

I responded, "Yes Sir."

I watched as he handed me a serving tray with condiments like a salt and pepper shaker, bottle of ketchup, mustard, pickle relish, and water in a pitcher which made the tray heavier. I also had one side a little heavier than the other as I held it with my elbows bent at a ninety degree angle from the floor. Yet, I could not look down because of the book on top of my head with my Master applying the vibrator on my clitoris between my legs on medium which was maddening. Once again for about seven minutes, I lasted before I gave a huge cry out loud. I would squirt pussy juices all over losing the tray and the book, as well as, feeling like a shameless slut without discipline. I did hold out for longer than I thought with my legs shaking and my Master licking me as well on my clit and sucking it while everything else drove me insane.

I had to pay him back for his unusual and cruel punishment. He had been training me, touching me, and using toys on me for hours during training. John was about to get a sweet surprise from me though. I was going to train his cock to last longer with my hot wet mouth and a cock ring. Yeah, I had a plan as well. I needed his cock to be able to last and last for me, so that I was satisfied as well. I had a rubber cock ring that I picked up from an adult book store in town and I purchased it for my loving brother.

I remember taking a nice long hot bath and washing all over in all my crevices. I then used aroma sesame oils to coat my body all over so I would smell divine. It was the scent that John said he loved on me and that he could just eat me up.

I remember wearing a white nightie sheer silky see through with a nice white pair of see through bikini panties. I remember the words of my aunt, "presentation is key men are visual creatures excite them with what they observe about you. Once you have done so, oh my dearest, then prepare yourself for an evening of pleasure." I have never forgotten her words and they still ring true today.

I was through pampering myself after running my brush through my blonde locks and glided into the room remembering my training even now. I was swift and angelic looking as I even didn't notice the fine figured blonde in the huge mirror as I went around to my side of the bed. John was reading a novel and I noticed he looked over it watching me as I entered the room almost like a silent gliding ghost. He smiled slamming the book shut and crawled over almost tackling me when I was getting into bed.

I giggled then said, "What are you doing John?" I was pushing him back off me as I felt his wonderful arms engulf my waist around and pull me backwards into him. John then kissed me again and again, all over excitedly on the nape of my neck, and under my earlobes, sending chills down my spine to my inner core.

John then said, "I am so happy and proud of you my little perfect toy. I think I should have never been married and always had you. You are so perfect and remind me now of Tinkerbell somehow. All day at work I was wondering who you most reminded me of but the only person who made any sense with your beauty and dedication is Tinkerbell. I mean she's gorgeous and completely dedicated to Peter."

I began laughing then said, "You are crazy. I remind you of a fantasy cartoon that's maybe three inches in height and you don't see anything remotely wrong with that? Understand me she's a freaking cartoon and you cannot possibly make love to her nor can Peter Pan for Christ sakes. John you are unbelievable, seriously!"

It was then that John lay back and began laughing at me because of our silly argument. I was truly amazed then began laughing myself at how silly we both sounded then he said, "Baby doll there's no reason you should be angry or upset. What I was meaning was how beautiful she is and how mysteriously majestic, unobtainable. I look at you then think of how amazing you are and how hard you try for me. I am in awe because my little toy to me appears to me like a magic fairy."

I almost began crying because of how truly sweet that sounded coming from him while lying in bed and both of us spooning while his mouth was beside my ear. Oh, how I felt so special at that very moment, a sense of pride to be my man's. I turned in his arms and kissed him deeply with passion. I moaned as I did this again and again. I felt his hands cupping my face gently as we continued kissing getting deeper and deeper into passion. It was then my Master reached into my tresses and pulled firmly setting my passion on fire as my eyes half closed, his lips caressing my lips I felt the rush. The heat from the sexy way he desired me and I knew I wouldn't be teasing John on this night. No it would be strictly pleasure.

I pushed him onto his back and kissed down his almost hairless chest down. I slowly sucked his nipples on my way down his stomach slowly kissing and sucking further down. I then slid off his shorts to let his manhood spring out and I kissed further down with my hair tickling his lower stomach as I sucked him into my hot wet mouth. My prize was waiting for me throbbing and already seeping. I licked and sucked without using my hands then I felt my brothers hands grab my hair and pull my mouth deeper onto his cock forcing his hips upwards thrusting while I moaned.

It was in my skill that I allowed him to believe that I was his Tinkerbell and that I was the absolute best lady in the world for him. I began bobbing my head faster and faster swirling my hot tongue. I would make loud moaning and sucking sounds as I continued. I heard my brother's breathing get uneven but he was trying hard to hold off as I continued my sucking and licking his veined shaft. I pulled back allowing my mouth to make a loud pop and I gasped for breath before sucking his massive monster cock into my throat again. I began bobbing faster and faster devouring his cock again and again. I felt his breathing go almost silent and the helmet of his cock swell inside my hot wet mouth. I knew what was next, so I pulled back using my tiny little hand. I wrapped it around his shaft and began jerking his monster cock up and down, while I sucked the tip. It was when I heard my brother gasp and begin breathing I knew I was in for a deluge of semen.

I felt his hips rise up as he gripped my blonde locks and fucked into my hot, sexy, little mouth. I felt stream after magnificent stream empty from his balls into my hot sexy little mouth with a manly wail. I remember the pride I felt with being able to get to him so sweetly just by using my mouth. I felt a true love for my Master, brother, or John which ever I was supposed to call him. I decided I would call him just John or sir. I never truly liked being anything else besides that. I was satisfied with my delicious finish and came back up top with my brother as I giggled.

He looked at me then said, "You are so sexy and hot baby girl."

I looked at him smiling then licked my lips with purpose and softness giggling. Then I said, "I bet Peter Pan wishes Tinkerbell would be that loyal to him, huh."

John smiled then said, "Yes little lady I know he would."

John then slowly but surely crept down and was between my thighs spread wide but he hadn't even removed my panties yet but I was wondering what he had planned to do? It was that awkward silence right before you knew something was about to happen. I then felt what his devilish plan was as I felt his hot wet mouth over the see through bikini panty material. John licked, sucked, and nibbled, my pelvic region with my pussy lips, and clitoris under the thin material. It had a sort of weird feel at first. However, since I was still excited with the blow job I had just given him. My pussy had already had a small wet spot down there but was growing by the second.

John masterfully licked, sucked, and nibbled before he moved the cloth to the side. I hadn't noticed until, I felt his little slippery tongue sliding around and around my love button which was already swollen. I lips were an open pink valley with such delicate sensitive nerves that I gripped as it were the covers and screamed with delight. I felt him sucking my entire pussy into his mouth then releasing it and licking with feather light precision over my clitoris driving my pleasure to new heights. I kept wondering as it were when this lover would tire of me and decide to no longer have me before I remembered how lucky I am. My Lover is my brother.

Like a thousand fireflies behind my eyelids sparkled and shined as my orgasm neared ever closer, my mouth agape as my Master licked and ate until my thighs did shake. I was in awe as I fell almost as if dead after a convulsive fit yet my orgasm had stopped mid-drift. I opened my eyes about to protest when I saw my brother's handsome face over my own with a wet glistening chin from my own juices.

I felt as it were his massive rigid member between my sweet soft open pink lips as he smiled down at me. I tried to push into him but he laughed gently and pulled back. John slid just the head of his penis over my love button using the bottom of his shaft sliding up and down slowly. I knew he was teasing and I hated it trying once more to get him to impale me with his gorgeous cock but he pulled back again this time in a chuckle. It was when I merely ignored him and through my hands down as if a pouting child losing the battle becoming resigned that my lover decided I had enough and with one sweet deep powerful stroke with such great force and accuracy he was inside me.

John smiled at me then grunted, "I told you to be patient. It's something dear you as my toy must learn."

He then stretched me wider and wider with his thumping huge cock. I was so angry but it felt as divine as he continued pounding in and out. I was whimpering, moaning, and gasping with each forceful stroke, deeper and deeper. John plowed me with no mercy as if I was an abstract object. I needed so to be fucked like he was doing. My eyes would shut, my mouth dry, as the metronome continued again and again.

I felt John's thrusting get hard, harder, and then hardest without pace or trying to hold his ejaculation like some men do actually ruining it for their partners. No he just was business-like and very thorough pounding over and over again. I then felt his first spray of cum inside me as his pace slowed slightly just before his orgasm hit. This too triggered my own and I began squirting pussy juices as he was emptying his seed at the very same time.

I began laughing when John rolled off me because I was so crazy in my way of thinking. John was panting just looking over at me. I couldn't help it because this struck me to laughing even harder when John said, "What is it?" He had a half smirk on his handsome face and his eyebrow was up when he asked.

I quit laughing long enough to tell him, "I was just thinking if that was my punishment for being an impatient little toy well, I want to be impatient every second of every day. I mean having a massive orgasm is too punishing." I began laughing again.

John just looked over at me thinking about it and he too began laughing even harder than I was laughing. I remember being the happiest right then, with no worries after the best love making in the world, and with whom I wanted to be with, what could be better? That was the very last thought in my head as I curled up into John's arms and fell off into a deep sleep.

The End

12