The Surrogate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm gonna suck this cock so hard.' Sommer thought definitively as she met john's eyes and licked her lips lewdly, breaking free of all the cloying hands, an unconscious whimper escaping her throat as Brit's fingers came free of her, leaving a space that ached to be filled as she pushed John back against the near wall and dropped to her knees, for the first time face to face with the monster of a cock now even more determined to get as much of it between her lips as possible.

It had to be 8" of steel hard cock before her, the head was engorged and even thicker than the shaft. Sommer felt her insides clench again as she encircled John's organ with her hand, her fingers only barely touching as she gathered some of his precum and began to stroke him with great abandon, smiling evilly at the grunts and openmouthed groans of pleasure from this chiseled man before her.

"do you want me to suck your cock, John" Sommer heard herself asking, like she was not even there, like she was watching herself kneel before this monument to cock, her hand stroking the thickly veined, hot to the touch, crimson headed from tip to balls, using what her ex had called a perfect amount of pressure, gliding up and down while still maintaining pressure enough to elicit groans of pleasure and copious amounts of pre-cum, coating her hand and making it journey up and down his cock amazing and terribly erotic.

John ran his hand through her hair, goosebumps rose all along her warm skin and then turned to Britney, his eyes asking quietly for approval to which she stood and kissed him deeply, her own hand encircling his and pulling Sommer forward, a deep sultry moan escaping her lips as she swallowed the large flared head of his cock, taste and hard length flooded her mouth and she sought to get more of it past her plump lips, her other hand stroking his throbbing cock and fondling his large balls.

Sommer had sucked more than one cock in her life, and well she like to think. Her ex never complained. She always figured if she ever hoped to get his mouth between her legs she should be willing to do it for him. Yet another want unfulfilled but she had gotten quite good. Her tongue rolled over and over the large head of his cock, paying special attention to the underside, the most sensitive place on his whole body, locking her lips firmly around its bulbous glands and sucking wetly and hard, her cheeks hollowing as she stroked the remainder of his sex slick shaft.

Sommer could taste something else on him as well, other than the generous amounts of salty pre-cum the filled her mouth with each pass of her practiced tongue, she could taste something else, cum, that she recognized but also something else, and then she remembered that only a few moments before this glorious piece of man had been servicing the sexy woman who now knelt behind her. Sommer had never tasted another woman before though in a fit of self-pleasure on more than one occasion she had tasted her fingers of sucked her toy clean, or tastes herself on her ex's cock just after one of their lovemaking session now mostly forgotten.

The thought of it thrilled her and she redoubled her efforts, bobbing her head now vigorously on the cock in her mouth, her saliva wetting his shaft so she could stroke it with her right hand. Her left hand began to trail down over her stomach, her own touch sending electric shocks all over her body as she neared her engorged sex, spreading her thighs lewdly she moaned around John's impressive penis as she let her fingers trail over her thick lips, feeling how soaking wet she was as she swirled her fingers over her clit and nearly pulled away, the sensations were so intense. Brittney had not been sitting idle either, now knee behind her, her strong hands mauling Sommer's breasts, pinching her nipples lightly or simply caressing her passion heated skin, her lips working at Sommer's neck and ears and only adding to the sensation of staggering pleasure.

Sommer felt her stomach clench in pleasure as she felt one of Britney's hands snake around her body and up between her legs, diving into her sodden pussy with two fingers and begining to saw gently at her aroused clit and soaked depths. Sommer groaned and clamped her eyes shut as she tried to keep her attention on the leaking tool in her mouth, using her other hand to caress John's stomach and lower chest, stroking and sucking away as she did, the fire between her legs began to spread as her orgasm charged out of her like a freight train.

"Oh fuck im gonna cum!" Sommer shouted, spitting out John's cock as all her muscles tightened at once in the blessed coiling of orgasm, her hand still a blur on his wet rigid member.

"Cum on my fingers baby." Britney egged her on, her hand working roughly now between Sommer's sodden folds as they began to rhythmically squeeze her digits like a vise, leaking fluid down onto her invading fingers as the orgasm took her.

Sommer felt her stomach clench hard over and over and felt the contraction in her loins over and over, she could see her own stomach working as her friend continued the rub her most sensitive of spots as she rode the tidal wave of her orgasm and began to climb the hill to another, feeling the pressure and amazing sensation as Britney added a third finger to the slick mess between her thighs.

Turning her attention back to the steel hard cock before her, she once more parted her lips and began to suck with abandon, feeling involuntary flexes and twitches from John and he moaned loudly and more and more frequently as she continued to suck and jerk his wet hard cock, only pausing her strokes when she would mash her face down on it, feeling a rush of slight panic when the bulbous glands would hit the back of her throat and she would gag a bit and then pull off and stroke more of her saliva onto his saturated shaft before going back down again. John was being a good boy, no hands in her hair of trying to fuck her mouth like other guys had when she pushed her oral work into high gear, he merely leaned back against the wall, hands on his hips of reaching down to flick one of Britney's nipples and letting Sommer take him as she would.

That simple gesture of control combined with the burning she felt over her whole body and mind made her want to truly take the lead, make him cum and dominate him while letting Brit use her body and give her pleasure at the same time. The combined domination/submission was amazing and Sommer felt her stomach tighten again as another mini orgasm tore through her. She gasped as Britney bit her sweaty shoulder and then forced a forth finger inside her, stretching her sopping wet pussy open even further and touching all the right places inside her, driving her closer to yet another clenching fit of release.

"You better slow up a bit or I'm gonna cum." John said as he ran his fingers through Sommer's hair and tried to pull her off his flexing organ. Sommer grabbed his wrists and pushed his hands back, spitting out his cock, lines of saliva falling on her sweat slick breasts as she looked up at John.

"That's what I want. I want you to cum. Cum for me. I want to taste you on my tongue...before I feel this thing inside me." Sommer felt a surge of want as he let her push his hands back and she began to really set to work on his slick rod. Stroking it hard and bobbing just on the head and first inch, sucking and swirling her tongue over his large glands, goading him to cum and fill her mouth with his heat. John groaned and leaned back against the wall, looking down at her and gritting his teeth, her eyes never leaving his as she hollowed her cheeks and continuously swept the precum from his cock and swallowed it down, her other hand gently but firmly caressing his heavy sack, that was now pulled tight against the base of his cock, telling the tale of his eminent orgasm.

"Oh fuck baby, fuck! I'm fucking cumming oh shit!!"

Feeling his already rigid and impressive member swell in her hand and mouth, Sommer sucked as hard as she could, sealing her lips just below the crown of his glands as he began to flex and blast her mouth full of shot after shot of cum. He was like molten fire and tasted salty and pungent in her mouth but still she stroked him and fondled his contracting balls, moaning as he cried out and continued to fill her mouth up. She had never really loved the taste of cum, some was fine others was just icky but it was not about that here, she was in control, ruling him as she swallowed him down, reveling in his complete loss of control, nearly falling as he continued to baste her mouth with his seed. She groaned and sucked harder at him, not slowing her stroke at all until he finally reached up and pulled her away, the sensation too much for him.

All other distraction gone from her, Sommer was able to truly revel in the ministrations that were going on between her legs. Brit's hand was a blur between her legs, strumming her clit like a master guitarist, breaking away when it became too much or too intense and diving between her now soaked and gaping lips of her sex, seeming to know all the right places to stroke and tease with the tips of two or three of her fingers before going back to her clit. Sommer would have been happy to stay there for a long time but her legs began to cramp as she squatted down, her lips still wet with pre cum and spit. Using the wall for help, Sommer pushed herself to her feet, an involuntary noise of disappointment slipping from her as Brit's hand lost contact with her engorged and saturated mound.

John stood bent slightly, panting and stroking the last of the cum from his barely lessened prick. Sommer moved toward him, taking Brits wet hand in hers as she did.

"I think you own me something in return yes?" Sommer said as she reached down with her hand and swabbed a trace of cum from his half hard shaft, trailing it up and into Brit's waiting mouth. John did not say anything but nodded, taking her other hand and leading the pair of them over toward the disheveled bed, turning her as they reached the bed and taking her in his arms, kissing her hard and forcefully but not overly so.

I like this one, Sommer thought, doesn't say anything stupid, just sets to work as John rand his hands over her body, caressing her back and ass, squeezing it and giving it a light slap.

The sheets of the bed smelled of sex and sweat, that heady aroma that comes with fucking, not lovemaking. The rhythmic slap of wet hot flesh on flesh as people sought and even fought to pleasure someone and themselves. Brit in all her dark tan and gorgeous black locks lay down beside Sommer, instantly kissing her roughly and wet, her pace frantic with excitement and lust.

Sommer looked down through her spread legs as John lay down between them on the large bed, licking his lips before he began to plan kisses on starting at her knee and working his way slowly up her creamy leg, each kiss was like a stroke of lightning, starting at the point of his caress and ending between her legs, moistening her already sodden sex even further as she anticipated the attention she knew he was going to provide.

Sommer gasped as Britney began to wetly kiss and lick her neck, one hand strayed to her hair the other roaming over Sommer's large breasts, mauling her breasts and pinching her nipples as John continued to kiss his way down her legs, now at the mid-point of her thighs, kissing licking and biting one and then there other, his hand reached up and took hold of her weeping sex, placing two fingers along her thick outer lips, pressing them together like a drooling mouth, his hands pinched gently above and below her sex, extending his tongue and drawing it just lightly over her raised, engorged, juice laden lips. Sommer arched her back toward John's mouth, yearning for him to stop his teasing even though she loved it, and simply dive in, slide his tongue into her depths and stay there until she had cum at least once all over his sexy face.

She was very wet when she came, she had always been like that ever since she had first learned to really enjoy her body as a teenager. She was not ashamed, loving how wet her fingers got when she came, marking the sheets with her wetness and leaving her fingers and hand soaking wet with each orgasm. Tonight she was almost free flowing, she could feel her juices running down over her ass and onto the sheets, as John continued to work his way painfully slowly down toward her sexy, still only playing with her lips, and planting butterfly kisses on the insides of her thighs and just above her pussy. Brit had propped herself and was laying over Sommer, one of her nipples deep in her sister in law's mouth as Brit sucked at it powerfully and rolled the aroused little knob of her nipple about with lashes from her tongue, only adding to her arousal, making Sommer writhe in ecstasy.

Sommer ran her hands up and over Brit's head, reaching down and strumming her friend's nipple and drawing a moan from Brit's sucking mouth. Taking that as a que she turned her torso, forcing her friend away from her hard nipples and pulled Brit's man augmented but amazingly beautiful breasts up toward her mouth, taking one of the small nipples in her mouth and began to suck, the way she would want Brit to return the favor on her, hoping she would make her friend feel good. Brit's moans and squeaks of joy and surprise were all the encouragement she needed as she began to suck hard on one and then the other, working back and forth. John's sudden intrusion of his wet wiggling tongue inside her depths nearly made her scream in pleasure as he clamped his mouth over the whole of her drooling sex and began to lap, flat tongued at her pussy, leaving a wet trail of his saliva from her little rosebud to her aching clit with each stroke, varying his technique before latching onto her clit for a few seconds and sucking till it almost hurt before starting over again.

"He's pretty amazing at that isn't he?" Brit asked as she took Sommer's face in her soft hands and kissed her full on the lips, their tongues dancing as Sommer moaned wordlessly into Brits mouth, crying out into her open mouth as she felt the tidal wave of another orgasm crash over her, her hands clamping onto the back of John's head, trying to force his tongue deeper inside her. Like a wise man John stayed where he was, not varying his speed or position at all as she got off hard, his tongue hitting all the right places over and over and over until Sommer clenched her thighs shut on john's head, her body ceased by convulsions of pleasure as she came again, on the coat tails of her prior orgasm, she could hear him eating wetly at her folds, her pussy inundated with her orgasmic juices as she shook and cried out over and over, her body clenching hard in the throes of a glorious release. Pushing him away he finally drew his tongue away from her dipping a pair of his fingers inside her and wetly squelching about, pounding them against her clit and sensitive lips until she almost came again, the sensations too much she rolled away from him into Brits arms.

"I think it's about time you fuck somebody don't you John, you look more than ready." Brit said as she stroked Sommer's hair, who was still recovering in her friend's warm embrace, his skin no wet with a sheen of sweat. Sommer looked over and saw John was indeed ready, his pole of fleshy cock was rock hard and standing proudly out from his flat pelvis, the cut lines on his hips seeming like arrows pointing toward the prize below. John really did have a nice cock, Sommer noticed as he climbed up on the bed and they moved over to let him lay between them, Brit began to kiss him and rub him down while Sommer let her gaze linger on his cock. It was longer, about two or two and a half inches longer than most average guys, and thick when she took it in her hand her fingers did not touch, a small amount of space separated them. The crown was large too, clearly larger than the rest, giving it a nice ridge that would feel so good inside her, rubbing deep inside her stimulating all the places that had not been touched by a good cock in some time and in some cases never been touched at all, the was the biggest cock she would ever fuck and staring at the impressive meat before her she knew full well she was going to fuck him.

She was gonna fuck him raw too, no condom just flesh to flesh. The thought of it thrilled her, how dirty it was, so naughty. She barely knew him, had only spoken to him a couple of times since Brit and Duke had married, and even that was only in passing. She had never really had a one night stand, making the guys wait at least a couple of dates and making sure they act right before she would spread her legs for them, and then it was always with a condom, no exceptions. She hadn't been on regular birth control since she had divorced, some of her friends from the office had been on her to let loose, just go to the bar, get men and fuck them, enjoy just playing the field a bit but she was not like that, she wanted something more normally, more than just that hot sweaty night and the awkward morning if they fell asleep together.

Tonight was different.

She was gonna fuck John and be fucked by him, feel his hard cock inside her depths, let him open her up, stretch her out good before they were done. She might not let him cum inside her but even that was not off the table, having watched Brit take him earlier, watching his stomach muscles twitch as his prick swelled and spat it's this cream deep inside Brit's amazingly sexy pussy. The thought thrilled her beyond logical thought as she reached out and took his member in her hand and began to stroke it wiping the head on each up stroke and using the leaking precum to lube up her hand as she continued to stroke him, Brit let him maul her tits as they kissed and let her play. The warm throbbing pole in her hand was just too much she had to have it inside her.

Leaning down she filled her mouth with spit, sucked the fat head a few times hard, hollowing her cheeks with efforts and drawing a gasp from John before she swept her leg over his waist and straddled him. Kneeling and propped up on one leg, Sommer had to lean way back to get the head of his tall mast of flesh against the wet, slightly agape slit of her over excited pussy, letting out a closed eyed, breathy sigh as she rubbed his fat glands back and forth through her lips, lubing it up further for its trip deep inside her pussy before she applied pressure down and the fat head of huis cock began to ply at her inner lips, trying to force its way inside.

Sommer gasped and stopped her decent for a few moments as the head finally opened her up enough to lurch inside with an almost audible pop. Talk about huge, Sommer had some big dildos but none of them were quite as wide as John and it had been a while since she had any of the really big once inside her, she felt like a virgin as she simply rocked back and forth on the head, taking it out and then popping it back inside letting more of her weight settle, forcing an inch inside and then another. Christ she felt like she was being fisted, she had never gone there either but had seen a pic on the net once when she was exploring looking for something really hot to abuse her wet pussy to.

She worked up and down on the first two inches of him, trying to relax and take more, thankful again at how wet she got when she was turned on, the soft walls of her pussy finally allowing her to take another inch and then two and three as she settled more of her weight down on him with each down stroke. She would have been content with 5 inches inside her, just to rock her hips hard on this much of the iron bar he was using for a cock, let the fat cock plum her depths slowly until she let loose and rode him hard and fast, skin slapping skin till she came around his glorious cock.