The Surrogate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John had taken hold of her hips with his strong hands, helping her rock on his massive man pole, his mouth open with pleasure, gasping with each down stroke of her pussy, turning his head to suck on Brit's offered tits as she sat watching the action, her fingers rolling her clit and dipping inside as she moaned and gasped along with them, clearly enjoying watching her sister in law fuck johns impressive cock. Some force from John and more wetness from her allowed another two inches inside, he was nearly all the way inside her pussy when she came the first time.

It came on suddenly with almost no warning, throwing her off the mountain of pleasure to crash down and bask in the clenching wet warmth of an amazing hard orgasm. Sommer threw her head back and arched her back gripping her breasts instinctively and crushing them in her hands as she rocked her way through her orgasm, John had his hands on her tits now and she covered his with hers, rubbing his palms over her nipples, as she continued to rock and buck against him, her pussy still not taking the last inch of his cock. She could feel the head of his cock rubbing deep inside her, stretching her out, the hard rough tool rubbing gloriously along the deep secret places inside her, the sound of his wet organ inside her, the sluicing wet squelch of each time she rocked back and forth only made it more hot, more dirty, driving her on, closer to orgasm again.

Brit, her hand now a blur leaned over and whispered to John who looked at Sommer and nodded, feeling him pull her up Sommer whimpered as she felt his hard cock retreating and then slip from her pussy with a wet pop. Brit sat back against the pillows against the headboard, legs spread, knees open as John helped Sommer get on her hands and knees between Brit's legs, her hairless sex on display, open and glistening from the workout she had been giving it, her small lips engorged with excitement.

Sommer was nervous about tasting another woman, crossing that line and really going at the whole bi thing even once was a lot. She was horny enough but she was worried she would not do well, or wouldn't like it, there was no doubt that Brit was hot, her body was a ten for sure and her pussy did look inviting, wet, lips parted from her fingers, small clit peeking out at the top of the naked sex. Brit sensed her apprehension and reached down, running her fingers over her sex, spreading her lips and stirring her insides up a few times, causing her to close her eyes in pleasure, before withdrawing the probing digits and offering them to Sommer. Sommer could smell her friends scent, musky but not overpowering, the hint of man in there, John's seed from earlier and she found herself opening her mouth and leaning forward, accepting the finger into her mouth, sucking at it like a nipple, the taste new, strange but not unpleasant, she had licked her own fingers clean after a session on more than one occasion but this was different, this was another woman's sex and totally new to her.

She could feel John's hands rubbing her back and lingering over his lips and plumbing at her depths with three of his big fingers, causing her to open mouth moan as he flexed his fingers apart inside her, stretching her opening lewdly, like a scene from a trashy porno, Sommer arched her back at him, felling how open she was, how wet and ready she backed into his hand as she turned his hand over and began to rub for her g-spot at the front wall of her pussy, her insides tensing with pleasure each tin he found her inner zone, causing her to become even more wet if that was even possible.

"You don't have to do me if you don't want to baby. I'll just do myself and watch if that's what you want." Brit said as she began to move off the pillows but Sommer stopped her and forced her knees further apart, her friends wet sex winking at her, lips parting as she took a steadying breath and went in tongue first. John was still working on her gloriously and she felt the fire burning in her stomach for another big orgasm, her whole lower body began to tingle and roil with anticipation. She felt Brit's wetness on her mouth and cheeks as she took hold of her friend's hips, gripping her round muscular ass hard as she licked as best she could, trying to immolate John's method and how he had made her cum so hard as she worked hard at her friend's folds, licking up and down with even wide strokes, covering Brit's sexy little pussy over and over with her tongue from her tiny little butthole to her clit, over and over, trying to go faster encouraged by Brit's loud encouraging moans and her hands in her blond hair, pulling her face harder into her pussy.

Sommer paused only for the briefest of moments and screamed out in absolute pleasure as John withdrew his fingers and slipped the head of his huge prick inside her on the first go, the soupy condition of her sex allowed him to work almost all of himself in on the second stroke, each one felt like he was shoving his whole arm inside her, her lips stretching taunt around him, each out stroke she could feel her inner lips gripping his shaft, leaving it covered with a coating of her slippery fluids, more and more with each stroke as he took on an easy pace, hoping to keep and easy pace as he fucked her, more than likely enjoying the amazing show of watching ultra-sexy Brit get her pussy eaten by her sexy friend who was wrapped around his cock like a wet vice.

Moaning and groaning with each instroke Sommer went back to work on Brit's pussy reaching over the top of her pussy as she licked and began strumming her exposed nub of a clit as she lapped at her now excited and thick folds, brit responded by looking up at the ceiling and crying out, digging her fingers hard into Sommer's scalp as she came hard, her pussy instantly flooded with fluids as her orgasm took her. Sommer lapped at the fluids, Pushing forward by John and his rhythmic thrusting so much so and so we t and open was Brit that Sommer felt her whole mouth and chin covered by her friends pussy lips, digging her tongue deep and flicking it about like John had triggered her over aroused friends along with her clit administration to another orgasm, making her pussy even wetter if that was even possible.

John had a good hold of her hips now and Brit's ecstatic scream seemed to force him on as he suddenly picked up the pace, forcing himself and that last elusive inch of his cock inside Sommer, thumping roughly against the door of her womb as she felt his balls hit her clit and they all paused, Sommer with her mouth open, no sound leaving it as John sat fully buried inside her, stretching her to the absolute limit, no more cock could fit inside her if there was any, the large head of his pole lay against the very deepest part of her pussy, her lips flared out like the hood of a cobra around the very base of his cock, wetly kissing his balls as they hung down, his shaved sack now wet with her juices.

Brit pushed her back against John and Sommer dropped her head to the bed and shuddered, the thick head pressing against her a bit harder. It was strange to feel so full, so utterly stretched out and just full. There was no other way to describe it. It was amazing, the smooth underside of his cock rubbing ever so gently on her gspot as she sat there and pushed back against him, small movements were like bolts of lightning to her brain, her mouth open and eyes clenched shut as she gasped open mouthed and simply sat impaled on his huge prick, her juices coating him more and more as the moment grew on.

Sommer looked back over her shoulder, tossing her hair and opening her eyes she looked back at John and biting her lip. "Fuck me John, hard as you like, but fuck me. Make me cum so hard." The words sounded so dirty as they slipped from her mouth but they were honest. She wanted to cum and was going to let him use her pussy, pleasure them both but she needed a good hard fucking and his cock felt amazing.

John simply nodded and then drew himself out of her almost all the way, till just eh head was inside her, the flared crown rubbing the most sensitive part of her pussy, the ring of nerves just an inch or two inside the flared opening of her soggy pussy before he pulled her roughly back, driving himself all the way in, up to his balls, the thick head striking her cervix causing her to wince in pleasure and a little pain but mostly his balls battering her clit like a wrecking ball and her lips stretching taunt again with a squelch, his abdomen slapping against her ass wetly. That was the last slow stroke as he began to pick up the pace, relentlessly pounding her.

Slap slap slap slap slap, he began to simply batter her enflamed pussy, each time he crashed in she felt a mini orgasm explode in her depths, each time his balls hit her clit she moaned, every time his head nudged her cervix she gave a "uugh" in reply. The room soon filled with the sound of his relentless pounding and Sommer's cries and moans and wails became one long scream, broken only by each impact of his pelvis on her ass.

Slap, john spanked her ass and she pushed back against him, harder and harder each time, feeling the escaping glossy wetness running down her thighs and into the sheets. Her orgasms began to come so rapid fire now that they were like one continuous string, at the end of one another would send her insides into a clenching fit, her stomach began to ache she had come so much and her throat hurt from her cries as John finally slammed into her one last time and sat for a moment, his balls tight against her raking her exposed clit fantastically and Sommer waited, waited to feel the already massive cock swell, the head get even large and then begin to bathe her deepest depths with his scalding hot cum.

It was not to be, he simply sat there, his hands hard on her hips, stirring his cock in her depths, clearly enjoying how hot and amazingly wet she was. He was close. She could feel him twitching inside her primed for a huge torrent of baby batter to spew inside her, his balls now tight against his body.

She looked back at him and gave a nearly passed out smile, feeling how sweaty she was, noticing the thin sheen that covered his amazing body.

"Put me on my back John. I wanna watch you fuck me until you cum." Sommer said. Still not sure what to do about that but she knew she would know when the time came.

"Sommer." John said, his breath heaving in gasps from the fucking he had just put on her. "I'm really really close right now. Where do you want me to cum?"

Sommer smiled at him, reaching back and taking his hand in hers. No one had ever asked, it had never been an option before except for that rare few times she let one of the guys she fucked or her husband pull out and cum on her tits, face or ass if that was there thing.

"I'll let you know." She said simply blowing him a kiss and wincing as she began to withdraw from her abused love nest. Relishing the torrid feeling of the head popping free and the deluge of fluid that poured forth and splashed down her legs, her thighs were now fully slick with her juices. Brit moved over and helped her roll onto her back until sat back between Brit's legs, feeling Brit's wet breasts on her back, felt her pussy kiss the top of her ass as she scooted back against her friend and Brit helped her spread her legs, gripping Sommer behind her knees and pulling her thighs open lewdly rotating her hips forward and her pummeled, fat, swollen lips of her sex wide open.

"Sweet fucking Jesus that's hot." John said as she gave his cock an obligatory stroke and moved between splayed thighs, placing the head of his rampant cock at her open entrance, her lips agape and drooling from the pounding she had taken. John leaned forward and kissed her hard on the lips, Sommer gripped the sides of Brit's ass, letting her friend hold her legs open fully exposing her to John.

"Fuck me baby. I wanna see you cum." Sommer said. Her head hazy with lust and sexual exertion, there was only one thing left to do tonight and she couldn't wait for it. She was still not sure where she wanted his seed but that he had earned a good and nasty cum and she was gonna let him have her again, she would decide when the time came where he could let his load go.

It was all the encouragement he needed. John, covered in sweat, his muscular body glassy in the lamplight of the room, his cock throbbing with his heartbeat, leaking a steady stream of pre cum as he moved forward, sitting hack on his feet to position his long, thick member at the entrance to her pussy. He paused, letting his raw glands rest in the spread open valley of her pussy, Sommer looked up at him with dreamy almost intoxicated eyes, her stomach muscles ached from clenching so hard from cuming so much she already knew she would be useless the next day.

Useless and completely satisfied.

Her blonde hair was matted with sweat, her thighs and pussy were soaked with her juices, her nipples were red and raw from sucking and rubbing, her pussy was fully engorged, her lips were red and open, her holes open to him agape and waiting, the crown of his massive throbbing cock sat at her entrance, her friend behind her holding the backs of her knees, keeping her open and ready for the last leg of their impromptu threesome.

"You ready?" John asked as he took his cock in his hand, rubbing his glands over and through the valley of her sex, his pre cum drooling out over her splayed lips, the friction drawing sighs of pleasure form both of them as he teased her and himself. Sommer could see on his face that he wanted to cum and it wouldn't take that long.

"Fuck me John. Good and hard until you cum. Don't stop. I'll tell you where to cum ok baby?" Sommer said, she could feel goose flesh raising on her body in anticipation. She dropped his gaze to where the crimson crown of his rod lay in her folds, just its presence there was a teasing friction on her overstimulated sex, it was going to feel glorious once he slid it inside and set to work stretching her out again.

John did not say anything only groaned as he took hold of her hips and shifted his weight forward, her pussy lips flaring out around the head of his cock as it disappeared inside and he drove forward burying his cock to the hilt into her with a single thrust. The both cried out in unison, the wet confines of her pussy resisted his entry only for a moment, then the wet pliant tissue within yielded and let him deep, his massive head bumping against her cervix. There was no hesitation, he withdrew and slammed home his pace already in the home stretch as he took hold of her hips in an almost painful grip and hammered into her with short hard strokes, John gritted his teeth as he hammered away, grunting and moaning as he surged toward his climax.

Sommer was lost to his ministrations, her mind gone as she simply let the sensation course through her. Sensations roiled up from her loins and set her body alight, everything was hard surging motion and full stretched feeling inside her, she could feel John getting bigger inside her, each stroke he stretches her just a bit more, lurched inside her a bit deeper and she cried out a bit louder, feeling the tension building in her pussy as he pushed her toward another orgasm, he was crashing into her now, they, she was crying out with each thrust, the squelching was ever-present as she glazed his organ within her with each short hard stroke and John leaned down, his strokes became even more urgent.

Where would he cum? The question raced into her mind but she already knew, she had known since the moment she let him invade her depths with his exquisite cock unprotected. He was going to fill her to bursting with his hot seed and the thought pushed her over the edge as she felt him twitch inside her, the point of no return had been reached and he announced it to her, giving her time to direct him.

"Oh fuck...I'm gonna cum baby...I'm gonna cum so fucking hard." John cried out, she felt him drop his hand away from her hip, his and ready to pull himself free of the sooping confines of her depths once he was ready. Ready to stroke himself and spend his cum all over her wet, sweat soaked body. The dirtiest part of her would not allow that. Sommer gripped Brits hands behind her knees and spread herself even wider, opening her eyes and gazing at John, her brow furrowed in desperation. The need on her face plain and wanton. She had to have him erupt inside her. Feel him expand even bigger one final time and then drench her insides with hot cum over and over again.

"I want you to cum inside me!" She cried out at the top of her lungs and John paused only for one stroke before he redoubled and she urged him on. "Yeah baby fuck me so hard, don't stop. Go as hard as you can don't hold back. I wanna feel you throb inside me." John gave her three more strokes and then pushed all the way inside her, held tight against her as his already large cock swelled and began to baste her insides with potent seed.

Time slowed for her as she felt the warmth hot and amazing splash against her at her deepest point, and then surge again and again, the warmth spreading inside her as he gasped and shook against her, his stomach muscles contracting hard over and over in time with his surging spitting cock. Sommer pitched into another orgasm as she felt him spraying her insides, her pussy clenching tightly around his bucking organ, squeezing out his thick molten jizz around his pole as they flexed and surged inside her. John slowly pulled his still spewing cock from her clinging depths.

John held himself as deep inside her has he could, his cock flexing and bucking wildly and rapidly as burst after heavy burst of cum flooded her. His eyes were trained at the apex where their sweaty bodies joined, Sommer too watched as John backed himself out of her a bit, his cock still undulating in her now overflowing pussy as he spent the remainder of himself insider her, crying out with each expulsion until finally his cock stilled to only a few random aftershocks. John slowly pulled his still spewing cock from her clinging depths, gasping and shaking before collapsing beside the pair of them. Sommer lay back as she felt like a dam had broken, a thick streamer of cum surged out of her widened hole and oozed down over her ass.

Sommer heard Brit's heavy breathing as she reached down, scooped up a thick dollop of the cum slurry that was running from her wide open snatch and moved it to her mouth, a wicked grin playing over his face as she enjoyed the sensation and taste of their combined cum.

"We are gonna have so much fun together." She said as she kissed Sommer gently and then fed her a finger full of cum from her own pussy.

Sommer wasn't sure what the next few hours or days held, if the potent seed within her unprotected pussy had larger implications or not, but it certainly felt amazing having him bathing her depths in his hot cream and she knew full well it would not be the last time.