The Surrogate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard my brother grunting and then ask, "Are you okay baby girl can I go faster and harder?"

I at first couldn't believe my ears the pleasure was building and growing my answer came out almost surreal as I said, "Yes please, Oh God, fuck me harder, deeper, please!"

He began to chuckle and with his thrusting. I felt my entire insides feel so amazingly hot and sweet with all the pleasure nerves activated at one time. I was squealing loud as he fucked faster, harder, and deeper into my asshole. I was feeling amazed because I had no idea this could feel so wonderful and sweet. It was my brother John who broke first as he had already championed my pussy. I felt the rush of cum into my asshole from his cock and he began to grunt, moan, and hiss. It was when I felt this wetness inside me bursting that I was immediately gripped with one of the most amazing squirting fits I can remember ever having. It was too wonderful as my brother stroked and shot into my sweet ass before falling down beside me as if dead.

I squirted a half a dozen times extra hard then lay down beside him giggling like a maniac because of the pure satisfaction I felt. I looked over at his handsome face and he was looking back at me. He said, "Best fucking toy doll I ever had."

I laughed then countered with, "The last fucking toy doll you'll ever have you mean." I started laughing, he chimed in, and it was beautiful. We kissed and laughed then went towards the shower together. I was so satisfied with the entire session of our lovemaking I hadn't realized the time was almost lunch already. Helena would be expecting us. I wondered what she was going to fix for lunch but I was famished for most anything.

The whole day and night was a blur. John and I were busy with one another then packing for our trip. Instructions were left for Helena and the butler, Douglas when we left the house. They had their pay vouchers along with the Limo driver, Max. They understood that we would be gone for about nine days if all went well.

We arrived boarding our vessel then escorted to the kings cabin which over looked the third deck which were nearest the main gambling casino, dining room facility, with a dance club / bar, and a sauna. The swimming pool was on the main floor which was considered the deck or first floor going down. I was amazed at the layout of our room which had the bathroom towels and washcloths made into little animals decorating the bathroom. The decorations were complete with his and hers robes placed strategically to either side near each sink. The towels in our room were shaped into swans. I found out later that the mysterious cabin attendants learned that in hospitality and motel etiquette school.

Our bed was a nice king sized bed included with end tables and side lamps. Across from our bed was a thirty two inch flat screen television screen with a remote control that you could do everything with order food, watch a show, check for times of events on the ship, make reservations for massage, dance classes, or dinner. The other thing you could do was call room service off of your television screen as well. They also had a voucher with some after dinner mints in a golden envelope for our casino chips, one free champagne bottle, and a massage for four nights, and it included the ball room dances for a week. If we had children they had activities for the children.

Everything was as perfect as could be. I felt so giddy and special with my handsome brother at my side. John was happy as well. I could tell because he walked over to see the view and ours was already of the ocean view. I heard him exhale with a gasp then smile at me when he looked out of the window. I walked over to him softly grasping his huge hand in my tiny little hand kissing his handsome face. He seemed so childlike or simple to me then without any complications.

We embarked on adventure the first night walking around everywhere. Huge decks overlooked the ocean. When our boat made it out towards the open sea, John and I watched the porpoises riding the wake of our boat dancing in and out of the crested waves. I so enjoyed their playful adventure wondering if they could see and understand just how magnificently flawless they appeared to be. I watched them disappear and reappear as if sprung up by some mysterious force which threw them each one into the fray of ocean mist and spray. I giggled, laughed, and pointed, as if I were just a little girl once more, holding onto the arm of the man John whom I grew to love more and more each day.

It was that night that he forgot our pact when we were alone as he tried to kiss me and I went stiff just like a doll. I believe it puzzled him at first when I fell to the ground as if dead with stiff legs and knees which would not bend arms, almost straight down by my side. My eyes were opened wide glassy with puckered lips and blankness about me. John laughed then said, "Okay Mary, you got me now get up on the bed. I want you."

I remained stiff as he approached then he said, "Come on Mary stop fooling around and get up on the bed so we can make love." I stayed stiff not knowing if this was done intentionally or because it was a previous orders which he never rescinded. I stayed just like a mannequin following his rules which he embedded into my brain.

John walked around to the front of me took one look then realized and remembered. He said, "Damn Mary you look truly like a live mannequin doll and so fucking sexy." He reached his hand up pulling my hair and kissed me so deeply on my mouth with his sexy tongue sliding between my lips that my eyes blinked twice. I was alive again but a sexual little mannequin doll.

I instantly slid my hands up his shoulders then asked, "What can I do for you my Master?"

John smiled then said, "You're getting good at that my toy doll. I love the way you act when I demand sex form you and now you turn into a doll instantly. Wow Mary, you were convincing too."

I smiled then responded, "Master, I wasn't playing. I do believe it is your orders you never took back. Now whenever you want me I automatically go into a doll like hypnotic state. I swear. I could hear you but could not respond or even move without you activating me. Master I couldn't even talk." I felt my tears falling wondering what curse befell me and wondered why my Master would want me this way.

John looked at me then said, "Please do not cry baby. It is a simple suggestive thought that I placed as your trigger but I have your answer key and nobody else does. Only if they guess the riddles or pull your hair and kiss you with passion will they be able to receive the living sex doll." He pulled my hair and kissed me so deeply again.

I then heard his voice telling me to get naked and on the bed. I did exactly as I was told feeling him kneel in between my open legs. I felt him imbed the head of his cock between my soft pink lips as he kissed me. I so loved the intensity of the moment when he eased just the head inside me and pull out then again. Kissing my hot wet mouth snaking his tongue into me, John began driving me insane knowing I needed his cock buried inside me. I knew he was teasing me so, I began a game of my own with sucking his lips, earlobe, neck, and chin. I would moan for effect and then nip his earlobe, his bottom lip.

It was so hot and intense when suddenly we heard the alarm sound on the ship. I heard in the distance rapid small arms fire and then an explosion which racked the ship. I heard people screaming and heard in the hallway several people running or screaming in the distance. John looked at me then said, "Mary waits here. I will be back let me see what's going on?"

I was shaking because I heard the yells from outside. I put on my clothes which were a sundress, sandals with a white pair of bikini panties and no bra. My smaller breasts truly were sexier without a bra. See I had certain advantages with smaller firmer breasts.

I was worried about my brother when I heard the gunfire continue getting closer. I went to the cabin door worried about what to do? Should I continue waiting or open the cabin door and go out to see what was going on myself? Then I remembered I am a toy and I am not paid to think if my Master said stay. I was to stay in the cabin room. I decided dressed to sit on the bed while I waited.

I heard the report of gunshots getting nearer and nearer. I smelled the fresh smell of gun powder, the shuffling of feet, the yelling, and the chaos. I was scared and began to shake. I worried about my Master, my brother, John. I heard a shout of "Pirates!" Then people running and more gunshots until a scuffling was sounding right outside my cabin door. I heard a woman scream, then a gunshot with more yelling. My heart began to beat hard inside my chest, my eyes darted like a little trapped scared animal, the tears fell from my eyes more frequent now to where my vision was blurred yet I did not make a sound. I observed the shadow under my cabin door believing it was my Master returning for me. It wasn't and I knew when I heard the banging.

I got up straightened my dress and opened the door without a fuss. Three men burst into the room with guns one had a machine gun with a long bowed curved magazine pointed towards me and the other two had pistols. One of the men pointed his pistol to my head and I felt the cold hard steel pressed firmly into my scull. I merely shut my eyes when one of the men said something in Spanish loud as if an order then the man lowered his weapon from my head.

I slowly opened my eyes again. I could smell the men they were so close to me they smelled of sweat, salty ocean, and cheap rum. They each were unshaven, unkempt, with weathered dry bronzed skin. Two had dark hair, tattoos, scruffy five o'clock shadows with muscles, and waistlines to fit. The blond of the group had the same unkempt look however his tousled blonde hair, blue eyes, and stern dangerous look he appeared to be what my Master would look like as a pirate so naturally, I gravitated towards him. It wasn't as if he were any nicer than the first two it was just his looks that I gravitated towards.

It was the blonde man who said, "Come we go to see Rodrigo."

I was silent and walked out in between the three. First was the blonde Pirate then I walked behind him and the two other pirates took up the rear. I was shocked at the size of a schooner ship with black sails and a definite Pirate skull flag flying. I was in awe because I thought it was only possible in some movie but not here, not modern times. I had no idea that pirates truly existed and yet here they were. I never heard of modern time's pirates.

I guess it made sense because there were food supplies, plenty of cash, loot with all the jewelry aboard with the passengers and several other items like laptops, cellular devices, and property they could get rid of once they made shore. I didn't truly realize why until the Captain Rodrigo spoke of us being in international waters. He explained that he could only be hunted down and killed because of his crimes.

He looked at the young women which I was one in the group that were gathered to the side. He laughed as he walked to the very first lady placing his hand under her chin smiling getting close to her. He then suddenly kissed her deeply on the mouth and lingered upon her. When he broke the kiss she spit in his face directly. In an instant he pulled a pistol I believe a forty five caliber pistol because it was loud and he blew her brains out in front of everybody watching. Several of the pirates laughed while us ladies cringed, screamed, and cried.

Rodrigo the obvious Captain of the pirate ship wiped his face then said, "I am not like in any movie you may have seen. I am not a character that will be undermined at any cost. The punishment for disobedience to me is death plain and simple. Do you understand?"

He pointed the barrel at the next girls head then asked, "Do you understand?"

We all said, "Yes sir."

He turned then said, "Good you will get on the ship now and do not try to escape."

I watched the man who was barrel chested yet had muscled up arms and a smaller waist line he looked huge. I knew he had command of his men because they feared and respected him. He had salt and pepper black hair cut short. He had a three day old beard growth like five o'clock shadow but only because it appears he had just not taken the time to shave. I felt like normally he would be a well shaven kept man even though he was a pirate.

I wondered about my Master. I saw out on another deck several pirates shooting men or dragging them to the side of the ship. The pirates tossed the men overboard as they shot them execution style like the Captain Rodrigo had done to the young lady. I almost started to cry but that was one of the Captain's orders do not cry or believe that you were in control. You would be shot on sight for less. He then explained it was our own cooperation that would allow us to live or die.

I remember walking across the wooden plank which was about six foot wide and thirty foot long between the two ships which was by no means sturdy. I looked to the side seeing the bloody waters with the shark's fins circling where so many people were dead and thrown into the frenzied sharks. I wondered about the young people, the older people the pirates were truly horrible animals without hearts. My thoughts went back to my Master I wondered was he still alive or hiding somewhere. I knew my love would rescue me or I hoped I would be rescued.

The horrible smell when I was on the deck of the pirate ship as other pirates laughed, pushed, and shoved us, with rum on their breath. The stench of alcohol, sweat, and rancid flesh were in the air. The deeper we were rudely escorted forth into the center of the ships belly; down two flights of steps the smell of discord was becoming greater and greater actually wrenching my stomach to gagging.

I overheard the big blonde pirate report to Rodrigo asking him, "What of the other two boats which left the cruise ship? Shall we go find them and sink them into the depths?"

Rodrigo looked at him considering it then he said, "No, as far out as they are, they will never survive to get back to shore there's not one with any sea legs about them. I think we need to get out of this area quickly leave this ship in case the coast guard did receive the S.O.S."

The Blonde pirate who I overheard Captain Rodrigo call Marquez looked over his shoulder to the other's stating, "Well men, you heard the Captain! Let's make haste put some distance between us and this heap pulls the anchors, drop the sails, and prepare to fire on that ship. Let's sink that bitch! Let's go men!"

The Captain Rodrigo smiled then said, "Number one, Marquez."

He turned looking at the Captain then said, "Aye Captain?"

He smiled then said, "Bring me one of these fine clean wenches to my cabin. I am itching for some pleasure. Oh and separate them like you know we do."

I watched as Marquez smiled then said, "Aye Captain and the men?"

The Captain was silent for a bit then said, "Let them wait a day or two. I do not want to have to sell damaged goods to the meat market. They got pretty angry last time."

When I overheard this instantly I shuttered knowing he was talking about us women. Now I became frightened because I knew we would be used eventually. I was a tiny little doll. My mind raced back worried about my brother. Had he made it to one of the two boats who escaped? I had all ideas my brother was still alive. I prayed that he was.

I felt my self being pulled by Marquez and he said, "You will be a fine one for the Captains choice."

I looked shocked at him as I sensed a smile in his eyes and realized it was because secretly he desired me. I almost fainted but kept my wits following him as he dragged me by my hand. I had no desire or need to be sexual at this moment with the shock that just occurred.

I was in the Captain's chambers when he walked in smiled at me then said, "Get naked and get up on my bed, do it now."

I went stiff like a human mannequin doll my legs, arms, my eyes open wide, mouth pursed, and stiff. I felt Rodrigo walk over to me then he observed me for a minute. What did I tell you to do wench? Do as you are told or you will die simple as that?"

I couldn't move and tears were falling down my face I waited for the boom of his gun but none came the Captain just looked at me puzzled because I made no sound, yet tears were falling from my eyes. My eyes were open, glassy; my little sexy mouth puckered and pursed all limbs stiff.

I watched as he yelled, "Marquez, number one, get this thing out of my room now and bring me another one. Shoot this one and throw her ass to the deep."

Marquez looked at me with compassion then he said, "Aye Captain, what happened to her? Why is she so stiff?"

The Captain Rodrigo said, "I have no clue. One minute she was walking and talking as good as me. The next minute I asked her to get naked and she turned like this."

I felt Marquez struggling to get me and my stiff limbs out of the Captains quarters he yelled at another man to bring Rodrigo a replacement girl. He said, "Manuel, hurry gets Rodrigo another girl. I have to get rid of this one."

He took me out near the lee side of the ship setting me down on the deck as the ship tossed to and fro. My tears never stopped falling because I was doll-like. I knew any second I would be killed by this man and tossed overboard yet I still could not move. I watched Marquez after he sat me down then said, "You know I have to obey the Captain's orders right or risk being killed as well."

I stayed stiff not even blinking even though my eyes continued to shed tears. I felt the stinging mists of the ocean salty spray in my eyes. Marquez just sat across from me looking at me. He was pondering and thinking he mashed me, felt the softness of my skin, and looked into my eyes closely. He leaned in closely to my neck then kissed. He sweetly smelled around my ears and neck brushing my hair back with his hand at first gently. He then pulled my hair and kissed my pursed lips passionately. I blinked my eyes once, then twice, kissing him full on the mouth moaning with skill and desire. I turned into a living sex doll instantly I blurted out, "Please don't kill me. I can explain. I am cursed. I want you. I will serve you Master."

The end

12