The Surrogate Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers

I was stripping a Vincent Black Shadow one evening when Mary came home from a trustees' meeting. She came straight out and gave me an impish grin.

"I've got some news for you but before I tell you, something else needs attending to. Now just keep those dirty oily hands off me and let me do what a girl's gotta do."

I held out my arms and she grabbed the front of my boiler suit and pulled me down to kiss me. She unzipped the front then walked around behind me.

"Arms down, Frank."

I did as she said and she pulled the overalls off my shoulders and let them fall so they were left hanging from my thighs. She came back in front of me and lowered the zip in my jeans. As her hand went in my cock made sure she had no trouble finding it. She dropped to her knees and looked at it.

"Hmm, standing to attention for a lady. I love a man with manners."

She opened her mouth and sucked me in. I started to move my hands down to her head and she pulled off me.

"Ah, ah—not with those hands."

I pulled them back and she undid the waist band of my jeans. Her gorgeous lips engulfed my dick once more as her fingers came in to delicately play with my balls. I looked down into those blue eyes as her mouth slid up and down my cock. It took every ounce of my self-control not to grab her beautiful red hair in my dirty, greasy hands but I managed. In what seemed like no time at all before I found myself thrusting into her.

"Oh, Mary, I'm gonna—"

I never got the last word out as streams of love juice shot from the end of my dick. Mary's head stopped moving. She seemed to suck me slightly harder before pulling off my cock and swallowing, As the last little bit oozed from the end she took that too.

"Mmm, Frank. My favourite flavour."

She got up and kissed me, allowing me to taste myself on her tongue.

"You are a very naughty woman. Now what were you going to say to me?"

"I'll tell you in bed. You get washed up and I'll pour the wine." She ran into the house leaving me with greasy hands and both jeans and boiler suit hanging around my knees. I wiped my hands on an oily rag, pulled up my jeans, stepped out of my overalls and made my way to the shower.

I walked into the bedroom and was greeted by the sight of Mary, naked, sitting up in the bed and holding two glasses of Rioja. I climbed in beside her and she passed me a glass.

"Your friend Jonathan pulled of a bit of a coup tonight. David is no longer our chairman. I think he may even stand down as a trustee. Jonathan produced a letter from one of our main funding organisations which said it was their policy to only support charities where the service-user was represented on the governing body. They were asking for details of service-users on our board of trustees. You know how opposed David is to that.

"Jonathan pointed out that we stood to lose a large portion of our income and forced a vote on setting up an election procedure to appoint an end-user trustee. You know how David manipulates his little harem to force a tie then uses his casting vote; well, this time Jane abstained. When the motion was carried he resigned and we asked Jonathan to take the chair. I know how much you dislike David so I knew you'd be pleased."

"It's certainly good news, especially for the organisation. Jonathan is just the man to take it forward. But I don't think you got me here to talk about David."

"Maybe I didn't," she said spilling some wine on her breast. "Oh, clumsy me, I've spilt my drink. Now what can we use to suck it up?"

I brought my head down to her breast and started to lick and suck. I was suddenly reminded of the things Caroline used to do as Mary brought her hand round to the back of my head and pulled me to her amazing breast. As I licked sucked and nibbled on her nipple, her head went back and she thrust her chest forward and I took as much as I could of that gorgeous orb of flesh into my mouth. I pulled off and moved to the other breast. Her hips started to lift as my hand went down to her little red landing strip. I slipped my fingers into her slit and searched out her clitoris. As her pussy came up to meet me I felt something wet on the back of my hand and all over her mound. I released her breast from my mouth and looked down to find the back of my hind and her lovely mound of Venus covered in a red liquid.

"I'll have to put this drink down, I'm getting so clumsy. Be a darling and clear it up for me?"

I knelt beside her and brought my head down between her thighs. I licked and sucked the wine off my hand and her soft flesh. My tongue slipped into her slit. She brought her knees up and let her legs fall wide apart. I sucked on her clitoris and licked down across her pussy. Her mound rose and fell, pushing up to my mouth. As it rose off the bed I brought a hand around under her arse. I squeezed and massaged those cheeks while I kept up my attention to her clit.

Then I slipped the tip of first one finger then another into her tight little anus. I never pushed in past the first knuckle but that was enough to drive her over the edge. Her stomach started to clench and her hands came down on the back of my head while she continued to force her pussy up into my mouth. If her gasps and groans hadn't told me she was coming the gooey liquid running over the fingers I had in her anus did. My cock became rock hard again as I brought her to her second orgasm. As she came down I felt her hand move from my head to my cock.

"Frank, you're dripping. I think you're ready for me now. Lie on your back, I want to ride you."

I did as she said and she straddled my hips took hold of my rigid stalk and fed it into her well-lubricated hole as she forced her way down on it. She leaned forward and placed a hand either side of my head allowing her gorgeous tits to swing in front of my eyes. I reached up to them, taking them in my hands and rubbing her hardened nipples with my thumb as I squeezed on the soft flesh. The feeling as she rose and fell on my cock was amazing. She started to tilt her pelvis as she came down and I could sense her getting close.

"Ah—Argh. Come for me, Frank. Come in me. I want you to fill me up. Oh Frank, oh Frank Yes. Yeees."

I found my release as I pumped semen into her. I felt the increased lubrication as my love juice coated my dick and started to leak out. I pulled her down on top of me and held on to her as my cock softened inside her. Mary was still grinding her pussy against me trying to get the maximum satisfaction. As she did I could feel something dripping on to my balls. After my cock had dropped out of her Mary went to the bathroom to clean up. She came back to bed and cuddled up to me.

"You know despite the pleasure you've just given me, I'm still jealous of Caroline. She gets to wake up with you but I get left on my own every night."

"Are you saying you want me to stay the night?"

"I always want you to stay, but it has to be your decision."

It was after twelve before I got home. Caroline was already asleep.

In the weeks following my wonderful night of passion I noticed things changing at home. Caroline started getting home earlier and she even started calling me at the college on the days I was working to ask if I had any preference for dinner. Her shorter hours meant she realised how little time I spent at home. She started to complain she never saw me.

"It can't be good for you working all the time. When you're not at college you're working on bikes in Mary's garage. You need some time off and I miss you when I'm home on my own."

"It gets easier, as I found out over the last couple of years."

"Oh come on, Frank, I'm trying here. You know how busy I was at work, but now Jonathan is in charge and says he trusts me to manage the organisation. I have far fewer reports to compile. I want to share my extra time with you."

"I'll do my best but the work still needs to be done. Things will get better at the end of October when I finish working at the college."

"Am I hearing this right? Are you saying you've quit your job? Don't you think we should have discussed it first?"

"How would we have done that? You were always at work."

"I see. Now you're going to make me pay for that are you?"

"No, you asked why we hadn't discussed it and I told you. Now I have to go to work, then I'll go straight round to work on the bikes. I've got to get the Vincent ready for the auction."

I was surprised to find Caroline still up when I got home. She greeted me with a glass of wine and a kiss. She cuddled up to me that night, but I thought little of it. I'd had the "can't we just cuddle" treatment too many times to get excited. About a week later I got a big surprise. We were lying in bed together when I felt her hand wrapping around my dick. She gently squeezed it and in seconds I was rock hard. Then came the whisper.

"Make love to me, Frank. Please, I want you."

After all the years of longing to hear her say those words I thought I would be overjoyed, instead I waited for the catch. I rolled over an hugged her and she let go of my cock and pulled me to her. I took her breast in my hand and waited to have it pushed away. It didn't happen, instead she pushed my hand harder to her breast. As I started to roll her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, her hips started to buck and her leg came around to loop behind mine.

She pushed me back and climbed on top of me, reaching down and feeding my hard cock into her wet pussy. She ground herself around on my dick. She was coming for the second time by the time I felt the release of my sperm into her. She hugged me tight and kissed me before eventually relaxing to the degree that I thought she had fallen asleep. She stroked my face as she got off me then made her way to the bathroom while I cleaned myself up with tissues. She returned and cuddled up to me.

"I love you," she whispered.

I put my arm around her and held her to me and we both drifted off to sleep.

That scenario was repeated several times over the following weeks. On each occasion I made her ask me to make love to her and at least once I told her I was too tired.

I guess that's what sparked this morning's conversation.

*****

"So what makes you think—?"

"That you're sleeping with Mary?" she interrupted. "To be honest I'd be shocked if you weren't. I knew you needed sex and at the time I couldn't supply it. I lost all desire for sex. When Mary told me one day how much she missed John and how she had to revert to toys to ease her desire for sex, I saw a solution."

"You mean that you deliberately conspired to push Mary and me together?"

"Of course I did. It was either that or risk you taking up with some stranger. At least this way I felt in control and I wasn't likely to lose my husband. I never stopped loving you, Frank. I just couldn't show it in the way you wanted but all that's changed now. All my old desires have come back."

"That would be the desires that only a year ago, you denied you ever felt."

She looked at me with a sheepish grin. "Sorry about that. It was just easier to deal with if I made myself believe that you were being unreasonable. I realise now how much it must've hurt you. That's why you make me ask for it every time isn't it? It really hurts when you have to beg your husband to make love to you every time."

"It gets even worse when you find your partner has to be drunk before they fancy you."

"Oh no Frank, I never did that to you . . . Did I?"

I nodded my head and she started to cry. "I'm so sorry. It will all be different from now on I promise. I know I can keep you happy."

"So just like that, you expect me to cut Mary out of my life just because you've got your libido back."

"Not out of your life, just out of your bed. I know you are going to need a bit of time but I am your wife. It shouldn't be me that goes without because you are too tired. I can keep you satisfied, I know I can. Take your time, but if you really love me do this for me."

We sat there in silence for a while just looking at each other before Caroline spoke again.

"So what did you want to say? Or have I covered it all?"

"No, not really, Caroline." I pulled out an envelope and put it on to the table. "I can't live this double life. I've fallen in love with Mary so I've filed a petition for divorce. You can have the house, car and what savings we have, I want to keep my pension. I think that's fair. I've already moved a lot of my stuff out I'll have the rest out by the end of the day."

As I got up I looked down at Caroline. She was fingering the envelope, tears running down her cheeks. I leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead. "I'm sorry, it's just too late."

DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers