The Swan

Story Info
A loving wife cheats after body transformation.
7.3k words
3.58
82.8k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freewheel
Freewheel
615 Followers

The following story is a work of fiction. It does not depict any actual persons or events. Any likeness to actual persons or events is purely coincidental. All parties engaging in sexual activity are of legal age of 18 and consenting adults. This is for entertainment purposes and is not an avocation for the activities contained herein. Always obey all state, federal, and local laws. This story does not have graphic sex so look elsewhere if that is what you need. I need to thank my wife for helping with the editing. Also, I have many stories to post but none are edited and my search for someone to help with editing has been fruitless.

*****

My name is David Gibson, married to Helen, and should I say happily for 35 years and unhappily for the past few months. I don't know where to begin as my life is currently on a rollercoaster of emotions...

First what preceded our downfall? Helen and I are both 55 years old. We married during our sophomore year of college. We didn't have children till we got our degrees and were both working. Our two children, one boy and one girl are both college educated, married with kids, and working in professional jobs. Our son David Jr is in San Francisco working in banking and Julie, our daughter is an emergency room RN working in Boston. Both are married and so far each has one child.

We've always had a happy home. Angry arguments never happened, never. We have had had disagreements but never serious and always quickly resolved. Helen and I have always put family first. We, as a family, did everything together from the time the children could walk and even through high school and college. We never missed an activity involving our children. Now they are on their own and just hope they can follow the morals and family values that they learned in childhood. We have always been a very close family.

Helen has taught 2nd grade since we got our degrees. She loves working with young children and was a super mom to our own children. When I met Helen all those years ago she was a little overweight but stood 5'6" and nobody would describe her as beautiful yet she was the woman I clicked with and soon we were both in love. I always thought she carried her weight well. After the children arrived her breasts went from C to a very large D. Grapefruits to cantaloupes with very prominent nipples. After she stopped breast feeding her breasts stayed pretty much the same without losing much in size. I've always loved her breasts and I was never really concerned about her weight. After our last child was born her weight was around 175 and she maintained that weight till we retired at age 50. Helen was, however, always on the conservative side with how she chooses to dress and act. Never anything revealing and certainly not a swimming suit. I didn't mind because she was the woman I married and the lady I loved.

As for me, I was also 55 and in my stocking feet only about 5'10" weighing 190. I was always described as stout looking. I wrestled in high school and college and had three broken noses along the way. Needless to say, I do not have a perfect nose. Girls usually took one look at me and turn away. I would not, under any circumstances, consider myself either handsome or good looking. Actually, pretty ugly. I guess I'm only average in the dick department although I am very thick.

Helen and I always had a very good sex life, in fact, when we retired at age 50 we were having sex three or four times a week. We have always been comfortable with sex and never held anything back from each other. We always put family first but we also found us time as well.

I came from very prominent family that had old money. I was an only child so when my parents passed away that money came to me. So at age 50 we felt that with our own investments and the money from my parents we could afford to retire and do anything we wanted to. We thought at that early age we could take three or four long vacations abroad each year and travel first class and do whatever our hearts desired.

We had always lived in the Boston area and had discussed moving somewhere a little warmer and with little or no humidity. After much research we discovered that Austin, Texas had everything we were looking for. Great medical, nice homes, and the city had that just had a unique atmosphere in such that something was always going on. And it was a college town so activities were endless. We found a great gated community just outside the city limits which again had everything we wanted. Security, 36 holes of golf, clubhouse, restaurant, gym, pool, and many more amenities.

The next week we took some time from our jobs and flew to Austin. The gated community was totally awesome. The homes were all large and well maintained. The two golf courses were separated by a large lake. So I could play 18 holes in the morning, have lunch and play 18 in the afternoon.

We placed a bid on a house overlooking the 18th green of the number one golf course. After the usually bartering our bid was accepted and we now were homeowners in Texas!

We thought the property would be very expensive but by selling our house in Boston we would have enough left over after paying for our new house to update and completely remodel the interior.

We put our Boston house on the market and it sold quickly and actually after the bidding stopped we got more than we were asking. Not that it mattered because we suddenly found ourselves very comfortable. We had all of our belongings packed and sent to Austin.

The last week in Boston found us living in a hotel but were so busy during the day that where we slept made little difference. We had to close bank accounts, transfer money, change investment advisors and finally officially retire from our jobs. I could pack up and leave any time of the year but being in April Helen had not finished her school year so she found it very difficult to turn over her 18 youngsters to someone else.

The week quickly passed and we found ourselves on the plane to Texas, a place where we had never lived and didn't know anyone. That was soon to change...

When we arrived we found everything completely changed from the house we had first looked at. New carpet, new paint, and a new kitchen with all new appliances and granite awaited us. Everything that we had requested was finished. The house was larger than the one we left in Boston. There were five bedrooms, three with their own bathroom. The master bedroom was like a suite with three separate rooms, huge bathroom with two large walk-in closets. There were formal living and dining rooms with a huge kitchen and family room. We even had an exercise room with plate glass windows overlooking the 18th green. We had garaging for four cars and even a golf cart garage. In the back was a large pool with a huge patio with a fireplace and also outside TV. Beyond the pool was a pool house. In short, this was our dream home. We would be very happy here. That was five years ago...

We had purchased new furniture for our master bedroom but used much of our old things from Boston. The moving truck had just departed when a welcome committee arrived. A group of four ladies from the community and it was soon apparent that they had done this before. They answered all of our questions and then invited Helen to their exercise/bridge group.

We had hired an interior decorator to help with the house and she brought much appreciated muscle to move everything. The lady took three days to finish her magic and finally left us looking at the perfect house. The house was almost too flawless to live in. The garage was full of things to go to Goodwill which happily collected everything.

The next day we went car shopping. Helen wanted a Mercedes SUV so that was the first thing we bought then returned our rental vehicle. I had always wanted a truck so we went to the local Ford dealer and drove home F150 Platinum edition 4x4. We each had wheels! Our cars in Boston were ancient compared to what we bought. Helen had been driving a family van for over ten years and I was driving a Honda Accord. Amazing what money can buy...but not happiness.

We spent the next month working outside with a landscape gardener who transformed the outside. We also had to extend our sprinkler system to cover all the new landscaped areas.

One morning Helen and I found ourselves on our patio drinking coffee, something we did every morning. We had thrown ourselves into getting everything perfect and that morning we realized we had finished. We both found we had nothing planned for that day. Helen asked if I was ready to take up golf and I replied almost. I asked what her plans were and she thought about meeting the ladies at the gym each day to exercise. She said it's about time I did something about this extra weight I carry. I told her I loved her and thought she was beautiful no matter what she weighed.

I took off downtown to a highly rated golf store and quickly spent about three grand and had contact info about a semi-retired pro who was now giving lessons. I had always put family first and never learned to play so now just months after retirement but a still young 50 I found myself taking lessons.

Helen, meanwhile, had joined the ladies exercise group at our community gym. Helen thrived on exercise and then the ladies suggested joining the weight watchers group that met once a week. Helen was hooked. Losing weight and getting in shape became her priority and she was totally motivated.

The next year passed quickly and I became decent at golf. I realized I would never be great but I could hold my own against any of the other homeowners.

Helen, over the course of a year, lost 50lbs and replaced a lot of fat with muscle. Every day I told Helen how good she looked, how proud I was of her, and also how much I loved her. Helen's wardrobe changed but everything continued to be covered and she continued her conservative ways. Life was good.

One of the ladies at the exercise group took Helen aside one day and asked her if she had ever considered plastic surgery. This took Helen by surprise and she asked the lady to clarify. The woman then told her that she had been in Helen's shape a few years ago and a local plastic surgeon had totally transformed her life. She had a facelift, breast lift, tummy tuck, and shaping of her legs and rear. The lady said all this had taken a year because the surgeon could not do all that at once so it was spaced out with recovery time. Helen told her she would think about the procedures.

The next morning while having coffee Helen told me of the discussion. I asked her if that was what she wanted. Helen lifted her blouse and said look at my stomach which had tons of loose skin and wrinkles. Helen said I am proud of my weight loss but am not happy with my body and yes I would like an appointment with the surgeon to see what he could do.

We saw the surgeon the next week who promised to give Helen a new body. He said he could transform Helen's face and there would be no wrinkles on her body, in fact he promised a further weight loss of ten to fifteen lbs. Helen's goal weight was 115 and the surgery would complete the loss of the last few lbs. which Helen found that no matter how much she dieted and how much she worked out she couldn't lose those last few pounds.

Two weeks later Helen was in the hospital for her facial surgery. The surgeon took eight hours working on Helen's face. She was under anesthesia for over nine hours. That is a long time! She was in the hospital for two days before allowed home.

Helen had to take narcotic pain pills for two weeks. Her face swelled so much nobody would recognize her, not even her own children. I waited on Helen 24/7 for two weeks. Finally, the swelling subsided, the bruising and discoloration went away and Helen had a new face. I mean that truthfully as the surgeon had transformed Helen's face. It was now beautiful. Gone was the ugly duckling I had fallen in love with and from the scalpel came a gorgeous woman.

Helen took two months to fully recover from the facial surgery. She wanted a tummy tuck straight away. The surgeon also recommended a breast lift which would mean moving Helen's nipples. We were cautious about this as we didn't want her to lose sensation in her nipples. The surgeon assured us that this wouldn't happen. He then shocked us and asked if we had considered an augmentation. We both told him we hadn't besides I do not like hard breasts which often happens because they look and feel fake. He assured us it would only be a small augmentation and it would be placed behind the muscle on the lower part of her breasts and they would jiggle as normal. He said the augmentation would add a fullness underneath which would really set off her breasts. We talked a few more minutes then Helen said ok let's do it.

The surgery took place the next week and this time it was much quicker, taking about four hours. Helen was heavily bandaged as I took her home. Thankfully she didn't need to be hospitalized as before.

Helen was, however, in much more pain this time and again had to take narcotic pain meds. She had to wear a corset for the next six weeks. Her breasts were bandaged so I wasn't able to seem for the first week. Again, I found myself the caretaker 24/7 while Helen recovered. Full recovery took two months. Helen and I were both amazed at her breasts. They proudly stood higher with the nipples sticking straight out instead of looking down. The augmentation really made her breasts look full and natural. Her stomach was now totally flat and there were no wrinkles. I teased Helen by saying I could see her wearing a bikini in the future.

Finally, Helen had her legs and rear shaped. This was a piece of cake compared to the other surgeries and Helen was fully healed in six weeks. The surgeon finally gave Helen permission to resume a normal life with unrestricted activities that included sex and exercise. We had not had intercourse during this time but managed to care of each other sexually while the transformation took place.

I guess I should also mention during the year Helen had sparkling white veneers implanted in her mouth giving her a million-dollar smile.

Helen started her exercise routine again, at the gym and also using our own equipment in our exercise room. Her new body was just perfect. Long shapely legs, flat and toned stomach, large breasts with prominent nipples, and finally a face to die for. This was not the woman I married and I began having doubts if she would be happy with me as ugly as I was.

I added up all the fees, both surgeon, hospital and dental and discovered we had spent over $100,000 and our insurance didn't cover a penny of this! Well worth it I guess but I was totally happy with the old Helen.

Helen returned to the gym and eventually got back to where she was with her exercise routine when one of the ladies told Helen of a new procedure a local doctor was doing. It involved hormone replacement therapy. Helen had already asked about getting estrogen (she was very dry and intercourse was painful) but our doctor considered it too dangerous for anyone Helen's age as it was known to cause cancer. The new therapy was completely safe and involved placing pellets under the skin on the butt. The pellets would dissolve in about a week and would last over three months. The pellets would provide all the hormones missing from an older lady.

The procedure only took a few minutes but after two weeks we were astounded by the results. Not only was Helen never dry but suddenly she became horny, in fact, horny all the time. I could not keep up with her. Helen was primed and ready to go 24/7.

I love sex, in fact three times a week seemed just perfect for me. I need a day in between our bouts of sex to recover and be primed for the next time. Intercourse was often difficult because I couldn't get a really hard erection so we often had either oral or resorted to masturbation. I talked to my doctor and he said this wasn't uncommon for men my age but he did prescribe daily Cialis but this didn't help a great deal. I felt bad for Helen because she was ready anytime but knew I wasn't always able to perform. Helen never complained though, family first, putting family always before your own needs.

I visited a rather upmarket adult store in town and purchased a very expensive vibrator and a realistic shaped dick similar but maybe a little larger than mine. These toys proved to be worth every penny as they brought Helen off with explosive orgasms, every time. I told Helen to use them whenever the urge occurred and not to worry about me.

Another year passed and once again coffee on the patio brought up a new topic. Helen was getting bored with her routine and asked if I minded her volunteering at the hospital where she had surgery. They had a children's ward and Helen wanted to volunteer there three days a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) for about four hours a day. The hours were good from 10:00 till 2:00 and she would be home by 3:00 which was about the time I returned from golf.

We found ourselves in a routine, Helen volunteering at the hospital, and me playing 36 holes of golf every day. I played 18 holes in the morning, had lunch in the clubhouse and then played 18 holes in the afternoon. Helen was always home and had dinner started by the time I arrived home then we always sat on our beautiful patio with a cocktail before dinner.

Helen was always telling me of the men from the hospital hitting on her. She was very flattered because this was totally new to her. This became a game to her and she shared every occurrence. Helen's wardrobe also began to change. She became more daring and began wearing more revealing clothes. This was a total new side of Helen that I never saw coming. I was pleased because I always wanted Helen to wear more revealing clothes but she was never comfortable because of her weight. I was pleased but slightly worried wondering what happened to cause the change.

Six months ago, yes by now we had achieved the old age of 55, I was blindsided. Helen texted me while I was playing golf saying she was going to be late getting home as she was going shopping. I replied ok, have fun.

I was having my second cocktail when Helen arrived home around 5:00. I quickly surmised that everything was not right. If anyone tells you that after being married to the same person for 35+ years that they can read their wife like a book, please take it from me that it's true! Helen walked a little unsteady and had that just fucked smile on her face. She quickly said she felt dirty from the city and wanted to take a shower. My suspicions were totally awakened!

I had to find out so I went into the bathroom while she was showering and after opening the shower door she quickly turned away from me. I told her I was taking her clothes as I had my clothes in the wash and was- getting ready to run it. I am sure she turned away because her breasts would have been red and her vagina would have also been red and swollen. I picked up her laundry and looked at it as soon as I entered our bedroom. The crotch of her panties was covered in cum. I was now certain, without a shadow of doubt, that she had been unfaithful to me. The old Helen would have never have considered breaking our wedding vows but I was totally uncertain of the new Helen. I almost felt like I didn't know her. I was frightened and didn't know how to proceed.

I started the washing machine then fixed another cocktail. I needed to get drunk but I realized that wouldn't solve my problem. I decided to let the affair continue till I could gather more facts and understood what was going on and how to proceed.

Helen appeared on the patio and quickly realized there was something wrong. Oh how well we could read each other. I just told her I had one too many drinks and was a little depressed. I asked her to show me what she bought and she just replied that she couldn't find anything. I then asked if she felt cleaner, while thinking, did you get all his cum out? I think Helen understood what I was referring to as well and just replied yes.

Freewheel
Freewheel
615 Followers
12