The Swan of Bikapur.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Now we will free her. Take her right shoulder and lift her up! Good! Now, let she lie on her back on the floor. Now, Ranu, it is your turn. We will put you in Kira's former place.

- Please, be careful, you have not greased the cock properly.

- No use, It is still dripping from Kira's juices. They impaled her taking care to let her slide down slowly.

- See yourself, you did not suffer any pain and it's now deep in your ass. I just replaced one bar as Dans cock is not as big as mine.

- Oh, thank you, my uncle.

- Dan, you will use the cane on her breasts and the cat on her cunt too. I am sure that you will discard your cat and cane faster than I did and that Ranu will scream in ecstasy as loud as Kira. I will fuck her after you.

Kyrhan was right on all the points except one : Dan flogged Ranu's cunt and caned her breasts making her howl in pain, he could not stand her cries and sobs as long as Kyrhan had and when he fucked her still impaled on the swan cock, her screams matched in intensity and pitch those of Kira. When Dan pulled his cock out of her dripping cunt, Kyrhan had already chosen to shag once more his delicious wife on the stone floor, with her hands still cuffed behind her. Her bruised arms and wrists may hurt her but she never complained or even asked him to uncuff her. Her husband had a huge hard on and he wanted to fuck her. Nothing else in the world mattered for Kira who really cherished her Indian husband.

After Kyrhan had spent himself in her cunt and a second time in her sore ass, Kyrhan felt a pang of jealousy. She had spent a few moments of tender love with Dan. Kyrhan wanted to reassure himself that he was still her alpha husband and he wanted her to acknowledge it in front of Dan and Ranu.

- Kira, just a few more questions : whom your cunt belongs to?

- My cunt is yours, Master

- Who is allowed to use it?

- You basically but you authorized Dan and occasionally Rajiv and also many other ones but just once, Master

- Good. Whom your arse hole belongs to?

- You, Master.

- Perfect. Who is allowed to use it?

- When I am in India or when I am wearing Indian garments, you only, Master. When I am nude or wearing European garments in France, you allowed Dan to bugger me.

- Good : Whose orders are you obeying to?

- In any circumstances, I always take my orders from you. If you are not available, I take my orders from Dan and after him from to anyone you have given authority on my body.

- Is there a time limit to your servitude?

- No, Master. I would like to serve you for the rest of my life if it suits you, Master.

- Granted. I am considering breeding you a fourth time in a row.

- My cunt and my womb are yours, Master, to do as you decide.

Kyrhan was extremely satisfied with Kira's reaction to his enquiry and the lack of reaction from Dan to the answers she had given him. Kira explained later that her relations with Dan were totally different from those with him. She felt as an equal, a friend, a lover with Dan and as a slave, a submissive, an owned property with him and Dan had fully integrated this double level of relations. She compared it to a dog that can love his mate and his Master. Frolicking with another dog does not preclude him from following his Master's orders.

When Dan and Ranu left to fly back to France, Kyrhan suddenly decided to leave for a short trip in local trains to Bikapur. Kira had never had the occasion to travel by train in India. It was the first time she discovered these unusually wide for a westerner trains with their small windows heavily barred to prevent people getting in without paying their travel fee.

The station was overcrowded and she discovered that the train was too, certainly much more. The seats were made in wood with a quite worn upholstery. During the night, she was frightened to see plenty of insects scurrying on the floor or the seats looking for leftovers. The idea of one of those insects scurrying on her skin was so disgusting that she could not find sleep. Kyrhan had not such fears and snored quietly. Most of the passengers were sleeping on their banks.

The moon was shining and its light allowed her to watch the passing countryside. She could see through the windows of the train door, villages, fields, trees and occasionally some unknown river. Kira suddenly noticed that someone was standing just behind her, touching her like a feather. Maybe it was a passenger preparing to quit the train. She must have overlooked this stop. She had thought that the drain was now direct to their destination. She inched sideways to let him in front of the door. Why not be polite with the man?

The man blocked her movement by putting his hands on her hips. Up to one minute before, their contact had looked quite normal but now it was clearly not. She was ready to turn around and slap the man on the cheek or call from help from her husband who was still snoring not ten feet away. Something in her mind prevented her to resist the man. She did not even turn her head to discover him. She watched his reflection on the window with the insufficient light of the moon. The man was tall, bearded and he was wearing a big turban. He was probably a Sikh.

Kira could feel the mans fingers playing with the silk of her saree, gently easing it up. She did not move at all. The man was getting rapidly more demanding. He bunched her saree around the knot of her petticoat and began to lift it up slowly. Soon he would discover she was knickerless under her petticoat. It was still possible for her to call for help or just walk away. Her inaction must have him sure she was acquiescent. He pulled her to him fiercely. She moaned in shock. She had felt his hard cock poking her bottom. The man had jumped onf the opportunity to push his hand on her crotch. He clearly expected to find a knicker or some undergarment but his hand was already kneading her shaven cunt. He whispered :

- Slut. I will fuck you in front of your husband in this crowded train.

Kira felt her cunt becoming really wet and her belly and nipples getting taut and aching. Her body was getting ready, ready to be fucked in this crowded train, just a few feet from her husband during their second honeymoon trip. It was impossible, she had to move away. The man gripped her right breast in a squeezing hand and forced her to remain turned toward the door. She opened the mouth to scream but he pushed a handkerchief between her teeth and tied it rapidly behind her head before replacing one hand on her crotch and the other one on her left tit.

She could still have fought him but for some reason, she felt weak, unable to move. She was not in the mood to resist. She felt her nipple get bigger and harder as he massaged it. He pinched it quite hard, making her gasp and clench her teeth not to awaken the other passengers. She was feeling his hard cock that was pressing against her bottom. She closed her eyes, imagining it entering triumphantly into her cunt and filling it with his hot seed.

- Take off your choli. I want to touch your bare breasts.

He had the same commanding tone than Kyrhan. She did not think that other passengers could watch them, she just did not care but she hastened to obey him.

- Let it fall on the floor!

She was crimson as she let it down. How would she explain her husband that she had lost her choli during the night? She took his cock in her hands through his clothes and kneaded it. It was his turn to gasp. He pressed himself more urgently against her bottom. He was still kneading her nipples and that was enough to push her on the edge. She was now, oh so ready to come.

It was fortunate he had gagged her, otherwise she would have screamed him to fuck her there, immediately, even if she had awakened all the other passengers. She would have taken the fifty or so men and the dozen of women. Maybe that was what they called pulling a train! She was now very aroused and would have done it without question. The man untied the knot of the handkerchief that had silenced her.

- Do you really want me to fuck you here and now?

- Yes, Master.

- Tell it, beg me to fuck you as a Master fucks his slave.

- Oh, Master, your slave humbly asks you to fuck her now.

He pushed her in a dark corner. She still could not see the features of his face. He lifted her saree and let it pool down to the floor. She was now wearing just her petticoat. He fumbled with his hands looking for the knot that held her last garment. It puddled to the floor. She was now totally naked in a crowded train. The man pushed her against the door. She instinctively opened her thighs, offering herself. He bent at the knees in order to present his cock to her vagina entrance and pushed in slowly. He entered her slowly in a single long and smooth thrust and stopped only when he was embedded to the hilt, deep in her cunt. Kira threw her arms around his neck and circled his waist with her thighs and legs, crossing her ankles on his back.

As soon as the man began to move inside her, Kira felt that she was about to scream. She sank her teeth in his neck and bit him hard. He did not appear to feel it and he continued to plough her hard. He cummed rapidly, leaving her frustrated, just on the verge of her own climax. The man left her standing against the wall and disappeared in the dark. She was about to put her hand between her legs to satisfy herself when another well known voice whispered to her ear. It was Kyrhan and he had watched her being fucked on that filthy train.

- Don't!

Her hand froze immediately and fell to her side.

- Turn around and clench your teeth.

He pushed her against the not very clean wall and parted her ass cheeks. He pushed in, looking for her ass hole in the dark. She had been quite sure he would bugger her. That was what he liked most for any woman. This time she did not have the opportunity to grease her back passage as she was used to do and it would be painful. That was why he had told her to clench her teeth but she also felt that to be buggered dry by a man as well endowed as her husband was a fitting punishment for her having let a stranger fuck her in the open in the middle of a crowded train.

When he had filled her bowels with his seed, her bottom was quite sore but she was very proud that no screams or moans had escaped her clenched mouth and her husband had been really satisfied as he had gone back to his seat and his interrupted sleep. She had reached her climax too, just a few seconds after he had unloaded his load deep in her bowels.

Kira was so happy : her second honeymoon with Kyrhan was already a success. She just could not wait to discover what the next days kept in store for her and her beloved husband in Bikapur where the swan in her palace came from.

There was just one thing she already knew intimately : she should ovulate in two days and the day after, she would already be pregnant from the fourth time from Kyrhan. She just hoped that he would allow the next breeding to be for Dan but she knew that he really loved to see with her tummy swollen with twins from him.

Deep in her heart, she was sad with the prospect that Dan and herself could have only one child together while Ranu would have given him four babies. But numbers could change.

12