The Swan Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their lips unlock, allowing them to break for air and she grabs onto his shoulders, continuing to thrust into him. He takes her slim waist in his hands and presses her core into him. And he's glad that he decided to wear slacks because they're not as tight around his hard shaft and also it allows him to feel her arousal soaking through the thin material.

"Bloody hell... " he barely musters, his voice cracked as he looks up at her.

His eyes meet hers and her pupils are blown wide, revealing only a thin ring of green. He can see the desire, the ache under her long, dark lashes. She's slowly letting him in and he's willing to see how far he can take this; how far he can push her boundaries. He's not normally one to engage in such activities with someone he barely knows or at all really, but he's been a kept man for so long and then left heartbroken from loss, he's willing to push away his own boundaries for her. Only for her. This woman whose real name he doesn't know.

She looks back at him as though she can read his thoughts. "It's Emma. Emma Swan," she breathes, her voice wrecked and gone.

He arches a brow at her in confusion. "I thought Swan was just your stripper name and that you wanted to keep your real name hidden from your customers."

"I do, but they don't know that it's my my real name."

"But you're telling me?"

He can see the hint of a smile forming her lips as she speaks. "Yeah, well I wouldn't look too much into it."

He returns her smile with a crooked grin as his hands reach around to cup her ass, pulling her firmly to him. The amount of force he uses as he does so, causes her to gasp. He then looks hard into her emerald green eyes, his hands squeezing her soft globes before trailing around to her front. His fingers glide across her skin until he's inches from her core. Her breathing is heavy as his hands move up her thighs and he's waiting for resistance, but there is none. Instead, she seems to be begging for his touch, her eyes full of want and lust.

His hand slides upward, finding her clothed core while his other one wraps around her hip, his fingers firmly pressing into her soft skin. The thin material is sopping with her arousal as his thumb sweeps across her it.

"Bloody fucking hell... you're dripping..." he breathes, his voice completely wrecked as his fingers push aside her thong and he can instantly feel the heat illuminating from her flesh, causing his body to shudder with arousal. As his thumb circles her opening, she trembles underneath his touch and spreads her legs wider, allowing him better access as his fingers slowly slip inside of her wet velvety folds. He delicately caresses her, earning a moan as she slowly bounces her body up and down, greedily accepting everything he has to offer.

He starts rubbing her clit as he pulls her harder against him and she captures his lips as she whimpers in pleasure. His finger slides into her warm pussy and he alternates between flicking and fucking as she thrusts her hips fiercely into his touch. He wraps his tongue around hers and sucks on it, catching her moans as the sounds vibrate through him.

He adds another digit as she rides his fingers shamelessly, offering no restraint. He groans into her mouth as he finds just the right spot, hitting it over and over and over until she lets her body go. She breaks the kiss and screams out as her body slows and begins to still, her juices gushing out, coating his fingers.

He carefully pulls them out, replacing the wet fabric of her panties and starts to bring his wet digits to his lips, but she grabs his hand before he can. Her eyes are glistening from her orgasm as she slowly brings his fingers to her lips. He gasps as he realizes what she's about to do, his mind completely lost in a haze of passion.

Her tongue darts out, licking her own venom off of his fingertips and he groans as she takes them into her hot mouth. She sucks every last drop off of him and he's aroused beyond belief but also slightly disappointed that he didn't get to taste her.

Killian pulls her close to him, hearing her heavy panting as his lips reach her ear. "I want to taste you, darling..." He runs his hand along her thighs, her arousal still dripping down them as he tugs on her earlobe with his teeth. "I want to lick that sweet pussy of yours until you come in my mouth."

"Oh god.." she cries out, pressing her body into him.

"Do you want that, love?"

She bites her bottom lip and instantly nods in approval. "But, not here..."

It was as though she was reading her mind. He wants to bring her to his bed and fuck her properly in the privacy of his own home.

"Meet me tonight... we can finish what we started here..."

"I don't see my customers outside of work... its one of my rules," she replies, but something tells him that she's done many things with him that she doesn't normally do with the other clients. "But... for you, I think I can make an exception..."

He grins and bites his bottom lip, barely able to contain his excitement.

"You won't regret it, love."

She smiles knowingly and removes his hands from her body, peeling herself off of him before standing up.

"Come to my place when you get out." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a piece of paper, handing it to her. He may have written his address down before he arrived there.

She arches a brow as she takes it. "Pretty sure of how this night would end were you?" she asks as she tucks the slip of paper into the side of her corset.

He shrugs as a coy grin creases his features. "Not really. Merely hoping."

She accepts his answer with a sly smirk and he pays her a hefty tip for the lap dance before she turns around and walks away. Her strides are sluggish from the orgasm she just received as his eyes follow her bottom until she disappears behind the door.

~

He waits patiently in his apartment, feeling a mixture of emotions. He's never brought a woman back to his place since Milah and he's nervous but eager at the same time. He's never been undeniably attracted to woman like this before, especially one had just met. He makes a decision to remove his wedding ring and pulls it off, setting it in a safe place. He wouldn't feel right wearing it while he does what he's about to do.

After half an hour passes, he starts to wonder if she's actually going to show. Maybe she's had second thoughts.

His traces of doubt are soon relieved when he hears a light knock on the door. He lets out a long breath and walks over to answer it, revealing the blonde goddess in her regular clothes; a tight pair of ripped, faded denim and a red leather jacket over a white t-shirt that snugly encases the gorgeous breasts he has yet to explore.

The thought of her rounded peaks in his mouth instantly brings his shaft stirring to life. She holds a tentative look on her face as he lets her in, shutting and locking the door behind her. He steps up to her with soft, warm eyes as his hand reaches to caress her cheek.

"Love, if you're not sure about this, we don't have to..."

Her features begin to relax at the soothing tone in his voice and she shakes her head. "No, I want to." She offers him a reassuring smile as she curls her fingers around the collar of his shirt. Her dark lashes dip as her eyes fall to his lips and he licks his bottom one, feeling desire rising intensely through his body. Her eyes revert to his again and he loses a breath, his heart starting to pound harshly in his chest from her intense gaze.

No longer being able to restrain himself, he steps forward to close the distance between them and surges into her, his arms wrapping around her body as their lips smash into one another. He pulls her closer, pressing the bulge in his pants against her to let her feel how hard he is for her.

He desperately turns them around and walks her backwards to his bedroom. When they enter, he closes the door and presses her against it, finding her tongue as her fingers disentangle from his collar and sift through his chest hair. His cock is fully hard as he grinds it into her, earning him a moan and a 'fuck' from her kiss-swollen lips.

He growls as he strokes her hot, fierce tongue with his and continues to rub his clothed shaft against her pelvis. His hands are all over her back as hers move to his shoulders. Their mouths fight for dominance as he bites her bottom lip and she sucks on his tongue. He tightens his arms around her, pressing her close and her fingers trail down to his firmly sculpted muscles. She lifts a leg, wrapping it around his hip and he grabs onto it, pressing himself deeper, making her whimper.

Suddenly there are too many barriers between them and their lips finally break free only to remove the clothing from their aching bodies. Their hands move in a desperate fashion as buttons are unsnapped, zippers are tugged down and clothes are shed to the floor until they're standing in their underwear. She pulls his boxers down, staring at his long, hard length with eager eyes.

He closes the distance between them and takes his time as he kisses the tops of her breasts while freeing them from her white, laced bra and tugging down her panties before they both hit the floor. He steps back to admire the beauty before him, his eyes glazing over her fully naked form.

"You're so beautiful, Emma," he manages, his voiced strained as she looks at him with dark eyes that burn into his skin

His breathing is sporadic as he presses a hard kiss to her lips and cheek before he reaches her jawline, his teeth lightly scraping along her skin. His hands wander to her breasts, cupping them firmly and he begins rubbing his thumb over the nipples to make them as hard as he is. He peppers tender kisses along her neck, his stubble prickling her smooth skin, She tilts her head back and closes her eyes as he soothes the sting with the soft licks from his tongue.

His hands travel around to her back and glide along the soft curves of her ass and he firmly grabs her there, pressing his erection against her core. They both moan at the contact as he lets his hard cock slip between her wet lips, without actual penetration. The warm juices of her arousal coat him and fuck, she feels amazing as he pulls at her hips, rocking against her. Her movements reflect his own and they thrust into each other over and over.

"Want you so bad" he breathes, barely holding himself together as he lays lustful kisses along her collarbone and down her chest. He lowers his head and lets his teeth latch on to her erect nipple, lightly tugging and running his tongue along it before he takes her breast into his mouth. He greedily explores her honey-soft peaks with his lips and tongue, switching back and forth as she moans and entangles her fingers in his hair.

"Oh god..."

His head rises and leans in until his lips are in her ear as he speaks to her in a dark, silky tone. "I'm dying to get my tongue on that pussy of yours."

Her body shudders and she sucks in a breath, surrendering herself to him. His hands move to her thighs, thumbs massaging them gently as his lips leave a trail of soft kisses down her body until he's on his knees. He reaches her delicate, silk nub, leaving a wet kiss there before he lowers his head to her lips. He takes in her intoxicating scent and he can't resist his feral urges any longer.

She's still leaning against the door as he sharply lifts a leg over his shoulder and buries his tongue into her sopping wet pussy, licking hungrily with no mercy.

"Mmm... "

Her flesh is tender and sweet and he savors every taste as his tongue takes exploratory laps along her folds, pressing his face deep in her warmth.

There's not a trace of protest from above as she groans loudly and arches her back, allowing herself to melt into his mouth. He looks up to see her body writhing as she takes her breast in her palms, tugging her nipples and jeezus, it's erotic as hell. He reaches up for one of her restless hands and brings it down, pressing it to her clit before he grabs her hips, holding her firmly against the door as he continues to feast on her. She moans as she begins to finger herself and he licks and sucks her coated digits.

"Killian... fuck me deeper with that tongue of yours... Oh please god..." she pleads, spurring him on as she thrusts her hips wildly.

He grins wickedly against her sensitive flesh as he presses the flat of his tongue into her slick heat, sinking further into her. Apparently it's just what she needs as her body goes stiff and she grabs the back of his head, mashing his face into her to the point where he can barely breath.

He sucks her clit hard into his mouth and he's quickly rewarded with a flood of her arousal as she screams of pleasure. She breathes heavily above him, leaning her head against the door as he drinks up every last drop of her juices and licks her thighs clean. He lowers her leg and stands up, licking his lips and fingers.

After she comes back from her high, she grabs his arms, forcing him backwards and when the back of his knees hit the bed, she presses her hand into his chest, pushing him into the mattress and he realizes she's a lot stronger than she looks.

She climbs atop of him and before he can protest, she's trailing kisses down his body and wrapping her slender fingers around his erect shaft. He lets out a breathy groan and sinks his head into the pillow as she strokes him roughly in her palm. She lowers herself and darts her tongue out, licking his pre-cum before she wraps her lips around the tip. She makes a show of her tongue as she licks a long strip from the bottom all the way to the top before she devours him whole, claiming every inch of his cock, letting him slide easily down her throat. His body quivers as he jerks his hips into her touch and twists his fingers in her long, golden locks. He looks down at her, those emerald green eyes taunting him as she buries his long length in her hot mouth, her lips still red and swollen from their kisses.

She cups his balls and massages them firmly in her delicate fingers, her touches soothing and erotic at the same time. He groans and tilts his head back, closing his eyes as he relishes in the feeling. His orgasm starts to build as she bobs her head on him, quickening the pace.

"So good, Swan."

He bucks his hips greedily, feeling heat course downward through his body until he releases a long stream of seed down her throat. His movements still and she gives him one last suck before she releases him and darts her tongue across his slit to get any remaining cum left behind. Before he can steady his breathing and regain his senses, she's crawling over his body and straddling his hips, kissing him breathlessly. His tongue tangles with hers, tasting the mixture of his salty, warm cum and her sweet, tangy nectar, adding fuel to the fire that's already starting to burn inside of him.

His cock is quickly coming to life again and they break the kiss, allowing him to reach into the drawer of his nightstand for a condom. He quickly tears open the package and once he's sheathed, she impales herself on his tip. He grabs her hips and slowly thrusts himself into her, letting her walls adjust to his size as she descends upon him.

"Fuck, you're tight.."

He groans as he stretches her and she raises her hips and then lowers them slowly over and over until her warm, velvety walls envelope every inch of him. When he's completely settled in, he feels like he might explode too soon, even though his last orgasm was only moments ago.

She sets a quick pace and his hips follow her lead as they greet her and soon find a pleasing rhythm as she rides him hard and fast. Her breasts are bouncing as he rocks into her and his hands reach for them, kneading into the soft weight and teasing the nipples with his thumbs.

She continues to grind into him, wiggling her hips to spur him on and it works like a charm as he feels his arousal building. He pulls her slim waist down more forcefully and they start to move erratically, their moans filling the room. He then pulls her body to him and quickly rolls them over, taking control as he thrusts his cock into her with more purpose. Her legs wrap around him, tightly latching onto his hips as she grabs on to his shoulders.

"Killian... please, take me harder," she begs, bucking her hips up.

He grunts and captures her lips before he happily gives her what she needs. He lifts her leg over his shoulder, allowing him to go in deeper. He starts to let himself go as he rocks into her, completely worshiping her body with no restraints. When she starts to reach her peak, he slams harder and faster until her walls shutter around him, grabbing him tightly as she comes with a shout. Her cries and clenching core sends him over the edge as he chases his orgasm until his cock is pulsing, his movements slowing to a halt as he releases his seed. He gently falls into her body as they breath sporadically, their limbs a boneless, sated mess.

After a moment, he pulls out of her, discarding the condom in the trash before he sinks into the mattress beside her. Her body clings to him as he drapes an arm around her stomach. His lips lazily trace kisses across his shoulder and as he drags his teeth along her skin, he's hoping she doesn't rush off. He has no illusions of what this is; he was no idiot, but fuck. He hadn't felt this alive in a long time and he wants to soak every last drop from this experience that he can.

When he looks up at her and sees that she had fallen asleep beside him with her lips still curved in a satisfied smile, he sighs in content and lays his head on her shoulder. His eyelids become heavy as a sleepy haze starts to grab hold of him. Before it takes him completely, he makes a mental note, reminding himself to thank his friends for dragging him to that bloody strip club.

12