The Swap Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, Daniel." she said, licking up the last drops of sperm from his pulsing cock, swirling her tongue around her mouth to make sure she swallowed every last bit of his essence.

They settled down, her head resting on his shoulder as he held her. Looking out the window of the car in the darkness they could see the occasional flash of blue lights, not realizing that it was Melina's ex-husband driving like a madman from one murder scene to another...

------------------

He walked her into the lobby of the Tower Condos, where she lived. She wouldn't let him escort her into the elevator.

"Can I see you again?" he asked, feeling clumsy.

"Of course." she said. "Come to the gym for your special treat, and then we'll go out to dinner."

"Bring nice clothes." he said. "I'm going to take you to someplace special." Melina smiled warmly at him as they shared a final kiss before ever so reluctantly going their separate ways.

As she got into bed, Melina felt her heart soaring, feeling the pure joy inside her body as she remembered her day with Daniel. She had never felt this way before, she realized. That Daniel Allgood is one special, special man, she thought as she turned over and fell asl---

Part 13 - The Proposal

"This is such a nice party." Laura said as we talked and surveyed the crowd of guests. "So what is the occasion?"

Is it possible? She doesn't know? I've achieved surprise? I thought to myself as I answered.

"Well, it's part for my promotion and partly for my divorce coming through." I said. "And I know you like parties like this, so I wanted you to have a good time with me."

"Aw, you're sweet." Laura said, kissing me lightly.

No, I don't think she has any idea that this is going to be the most memorable Friday night of our lives, I thought to myself...

-------------------------------

The party was indeed a strange mixture of police, politicians and academic types. Tanya Perlman and Pete Feeley had come as a couple, and I could easily see what was growing between them. Hugh Hewitt had brought Patrolwoman Inga, the blonde that always seemed to show up at interesting times, such as when we brought Ned to campus to be arrested for the first time, then during the Arruzio murder case.

Cindy Ross and Britt Maxwell had come in... but as a foursome with two guys who were ostensibly their dates. One was the young man I knew as "The Leader", and the other was one of Hugh's good friends that I was hoping would be on the new SWAT team I was still trying to get the Town & County Council to form.

I was surprised when Todd came in with his date: it was Teresa "Cunt" Croyle. I'd seen them share a kiss before, but I'd really expected Todd to bring Melina. My ex-wife had been invited, as Laura's co-workers were, but Elsie Gringer had admitted that it had been a mistake on her part. Apparently the gaffe was not going to be a problem, as Melina didn't arrive.

Chief Griswold had brought his wife. District Attorney Gil Krasney was present, with his girlfriend, and ADA Paulina Patterson had brought her husband. He was white and she was black, which caused a few people to stare. Myron Milton had brought Goth Girl Mary Mahoney, who looked pretty hot in the black leotard pants with stirrups and high heel black pumps. That Myron was doing well if he was banging that babe, I thought to myself.

Then I got a big surprise. Martin Nash came in with a lovely redheaded woman, and I recognized her. She was Sandra Speer, the FBI agent who had attended my promotion party at the Wellmans with Jack Muscone. Now why was Martin dating an FBI agent? I wondered to myself. Speaking of that, Jack Muscone also came all the way from the City to the party, in the company of a tall black-haired woman coincidentally named Elizabeth.

And speaking of the Wellmans, they were there, as well as Dr. Paul Berkshire and his wife, and several other professors from several of the colleges and schools that made up the University, most of them knowing Laura very well. I did note that Clarissa Meadows, a gorgeous woman with pale white skin, black hair with one curl on forehead, had arrived. She and her husband were the headmasters of the private boys' school in the County, and I'd heard rumors that she was the headmistress to the boys in very sexual ways, as well.

Of course, Bettina Wurtzburg and her husband arrived, introduced to me by her aunt, Elsie Gringer. Her husband excused himself quickly and headed for the bar, and I did not fail to notice a certain estrangement between them. His loss, I thought: Bettina looked lovely in her tight, clingy dress and high heel sandals. I didn't get to see her legs and feet on TV that much; they were very shapely and sexy. I took Bettina's hand as she was introduced and ever so slightly pulled her towards me, it was a gesture of flirtation and she got it. Her eyes sparkled; she was eating it up.

"Of course," I said, "everything here is off the record." as our eyes locked.

"Oh certainly." said Bettina. "And I'm very glad to be able to talk to you in this social setting. We're going to be thrown together a lot for a long time, Don, and I hope we can get to know each other much better personally." Her voice was smooth and languid, very sensual, and I enjoyed the little game we were playing.

"Of course I don't agree to everything being off the record." Elsie said. "In fact, I intend to write a wonderful column about this marvelous event."

"I understand." I said, "but what's privately said here stays here, n'est pas?"

------------------------------

"I wanted to apologize to you for what I said in the meeting this afternoon." Cindy said.

"No need to apologize, my friend." I replied. "You're not the first to ask that."


"I could've handled it better, though." Cindy admitted.

"Well," I said, "I for one do not want to talk shop at a party. Especially this party."

"I'll drink to that." Cindy said, and we clinked our glasses of champagne. Just then, my mother Phyllis joined us. She looked lovely in a clingy blue and white dress and high heel navy-blue Louboutin pumps.

"What do you think of that group, Son? Cindy?" she asked. The group was John "Jack" Colby, fellow County Councilwoman Dagmar Schoen, and their spouses.

"Pretty clear Jack and Dagmar are having an affair." I said. "But do you think the spouses know? Are they part of the swinging set?"

"Oh no, son, of course not." my mother immediately replied. "Jack and Dagmar hide it very well, but the spouses are so uncomfortable. I think one if not both of them suspect the affair, but it is just that: an affair."

Cindy laughed. "Don, I think your mom is the 'Mycroft' to your 'Sherlock'. She sees farther than you do."

"I have no illusions about that, my friend." I said, then added teasingly, "That's why she's my favorite Police Auxiliary detective!"

As Cindy laughed, Todd came up to us, accompanied by the young man known as The Leader. Todd introduced The Leader to my mother, and I could tell in his eyes that he definitely liked what he saw in Phyllis as a woman... and that my mother was equally attracted to him!

"Uncle Don, can I speak to you a moment?" Todd said as the Leader engaged my mom in conversation.

"Sure." I said, excusing myself from the group, seeing Cindy wander off to talk with Teresa. Once alone, Todd spoke to me in a quiet tone.

"Uncle Don, I asked Melina to come to this with me." Todd said. "She said she had received an invitation but had something else to do. It wouldn't be inappropriate if she came, would it?"

"Uh, no, as far as I'm concerned." I said. "Everything good between you two?"

"I... I don't know." Todd said. "She's been kind of distant, lately."

--------------------------

Dr. Paul Berkshire and his wife came up to Laura and me. She was a plain woman, decent looking but not my type. I suspected they'd both be much more comfortable in jeans and Birkenstocks. As we talked with them, I learned something new about Laura: she loved the outdoors.

"Darling, we should join the Berkshire's group for one of their camping outings." Laura said to me, starting a discussion about their group and outdoor activities. While Melina and I had enjoyed camping trips (and I remembered that fateful one to her little cabin on the lake), I had had no idea that Laura was a fan.

"Oh yes, I love camping." Laura said when we were alone again. "Melina and I were talking about dragging you and Todd out into the woods for a weekend."

"I'm all for that." I said. "I just didn't see the celebrated Professor Fredricson as a rugged outdoors-woman." Laura laughed.

Just then, Gayle Roberts came up to us. She still wore black, though a more elegant black dress and very high heel pumps that really shaped her lovely legs. I again felt the warm sexual connection between us as our eyes met.

"Darling," Laura said, "Gayle accepted my offer to be my administrative assistant this afternoon."



"That's great." I said. "I met Ms. Roberts today, under unfortunate circumstances."

"Yes." said Gayle, "and I enjoyed the stories going around about the unfortunate accident that happened to Mr. Sommes. He is such a jerk. I don't think he's going to be employed there much longer, if Mr. Colby has his way."

"I wouldn't be a bit surprised." I said, then whispered to Laura "I'll tell you about that later." Laura just nodded knowingly.

"Gayle, I'm looking forward to having you over to our home and getting to know you much, much better." Laura said. It was almost a seductive flirtation, and Gayle's eyes looked warm as she smiled. Was my lovely Laura trying to set something up here, I wondered?

----------------------------

I rang my champagne glass with a spoon to get everyone's attention at the proper time, as instructed by Elsie Gringer. Laura was by my side.

"Everyone," I said, "I'd like to thank you all for coming to this very special occasion. First, I'd like to congratulate some new members of our police family. They just graduated from the Police Academy." I stated the names of Hugh's friends. All the police people and politicians clapped; the response of the Academics was less enthusiastic.

"Dr. Wellman, would you like to announce something?" I asked.

"I've asked Dr. Fredricson to make the announcement of this wonderful news." University President Wellman said with a set smile on his face.

"The awards for tenure were announced today," Laura said, "and I'm pleased to announce that the English Department's tenure is going to... Dr. Paul Berkshire."

The Academics clapped, some more happily than others, while the police and politician side clapped politely. Dr. Berkshire apparently did not realize that the glances at him from all of my Detectives were because his award of the tenure was the one that had been going to Dr. Michelle Schelle... and that that made him a suspect in the eyes of Law Enforcement.

"Okay," I said as the applause died down, slipping my hand gently around Laura's waist, "now it's time for the real reason for this evening's celebration. As you know, I came to this town about a year ago, and I had the honor and pleasure of having the most wonderful, lovely woman I've ever met come into my life. In the year that has followed, I've come to fall very much in love with her."

I turned to Laura as everyone became still. I took her hands in mine. "Laura, I love you, I adore you, and I don't care to even consider the rest of my life without you at my side with me." I bent down to one knee before her as I pulled the small box out of my pocket and opened it, presenting the sparkling diamond ring.

"Laura, will you marry me?"

I saw the tears spring into her eyes as her hand went to her mouth to hold back the gasp. "Oh!" she said before regaining her composure.

"Yes, darling, of course yes!" she managed to gasp. My heart soared at the words, and I felt happier than I ever had in my life, even more than when Melina had accepted my proposal years earlier. Everyone clapped and cheered as I rose to my feet, placed my diamond engagement ring on Laura's finger, and shared with her a hard kiss.

"A toast!" cried out Dr. Wellman, raising his glass of champagne. "To the happy couple! May their lives together be happy, prosperous, and glorious!"

"Hear hear!" everyone shouted in unison as we all quaffed our champagne.

The rest of the evening was a blur, but I do remember one moment as my police friends toasted us, Cindy said "She's out of your league, Don, but you got her anyway."

"Stoppit." I replied, just as Cindy had told me earlier today as we remembered Karen Warner's attempted insult. "But you're right: she's mine and I'm very happy for that."

"Yep, you outpunted your coverage, Don!" Hugh said, the alcohol beginning to take him.

The Chief's cheeks were rosy under his mustache due to the champagne, and he simply told Laura "Teach this guy how to duck. I want him to come home to you and your children every night."

"No one wants that more than I do." replied Laura. "I'll watch over him." Despite the alcohol in my system, I knew what she meant... and that she wasn't kidding.

I danced with my fiancee, feeling lighter than air. As we danced, doing a lot of kissing and cuddling, she admitted that I had totally surprised her.

"Yes, darling, I admit, you totally surprised me." she said. "And hiring Elsie was your best stroke; I wondered why she wasn't telling me anything like she usually does." she admitted.

"Mmmm, I think my best strokes are going to come later tonight, when we're at home alone." I said. I was eagerly anticipating a long, hard night with my fiancee... not realizing that another couple had a head start on us...

Part 14 - The Night Of Loving Dangerously

Friday afternoon at 2:30pm, Daniel Allgood arrived at Town Fitness Centers. After a half hour workout, he had an appointment with the masseuse, compliments of Melina. His mind was still reeling at what had happened to him the day and night before, which was the best day of his life... and he hoped tonight would be even better. With the chief's permission, he'd given the I.A. Department the afternoon off at 12:00 noon, getting out of there himself and making his preparations for his date with Melina that night.

The masseuse was excellent. It was a full body massage, sometimes relaxing, sometimes a bit painful as she expertly worked out sore spots. Once she had done most of his body, he was dimly aware that someone else was entering the room, and the masseuse left.

"Hi, handsome." Melina said quietly. "I'm going to finish your massage... properly."

"Mmm, sounds good." Daniel said. He was lying on his stomach, Melina at his side. He watched as she pulled her gym shirt up and over her head, revealing her large natural breasts.

"Please tell me that you don't do this for any other of your customers." Daniel asked, a look of worry on his face even as he admired the beautiful woman and her luscious tits.

"Of course not." Melina said. "Only for you, baby. Only for you. Turn over onto your back." Daniel did so, the small towel over his loins not hiding his growing erection.

"Oh, you don't need this." Melina said, removing the towel and tossing it aside. She poured some oil on his abdomen, tracing the lines of his six-pack with her finger then rubbing the oil all over his chest and abs and down to his groin. She worked the oil into Daniel's skin, first massaging his pectoral muscles, then his abs, rubbing her hands all over them appreciatively. Then she worked his groin muscles and upper legs, deliberately avoiding for a few moments her ultimate objective.

"Mmmm, such a handsome, well developed body." Melina cooed as she massaged her special client. "You're in great shape, Daniel."

"Thanks, babe." Daniel said. "Nothing compared to yours, though. You're gorgeous."

"Aww, you're sweet." Melina said, her hands once again easing over his abs to his loins. She finally cupped his large balls in her right hand, very gently working them until they were slick with oil. Then her left hand grasped his cock at the base.

"Ohhhh...." Daniel gasped quietly. Melina began stroking his cock as his meat lengthened to its fullest, taut with hardness and lusty desire for her. She stroked him several times, slowly, firmly, pushing blood up into his cockhead until it was purple and appeared to be near bursting.

Then she smoothly bent over and let her open mouth descend upon his manhood, taking almost all of it into her hungry throat.

"Oh geez!" Daniel gasped as Melina's lips slid up his shaft, sucking as hard and deep on it as she could. She lowered her face again, taking the meaty inches past her tongue and down her throat, before slowly hard-sucking again as she came back up. Soon she had a slow, steady rhythm going, fellating Daniel with feelings of lust and love coursing through her.

She cupped her breasts and brought them over his cock, then eased his meat into the deep valley between her big natural mammaries. Daniel began lightly humping his ass, tit-fucking Melina, his oil-coated cock sliding smoothly along her chest. After a couple of minutes, she backed off completely.

Daniel looked up, wondering where she had gone, and his eyes took in the most erotic of sights: Melina was slowly pushing her tight gym shorts over her luscious ass and down her shapely legs. She stood before him for a second, completely naked, and the sight of her was pure heaven for him.

"I can't wait any longer, Daniel." Melina said, her voice low and husky as she began climbing onto the table and onto him. "I've got to ride you, baby. I've got to have your big cock inside me!"

"Be my guest." Daniel said. Melina was crouched over him, her feet pressing into his hips. She reached down and grasped his long, thick cock and guided the head into her soaking wet slit. Then she eased her weight down and the cockhead penetrated, followed by inch after inch of hard male meat until their pelvises ground together, the joyous shock of pleasure racing through both of them as they realized they were united. He was inside her!

"Oh God, yes!!!" Melina squealed as she ground her hips, fully impaled on Daniel's prick. She settled her legs down, her calves on the table running alongside his muscular thighs, her bare feet pressing against him and almost under his thighs.

"Oh Melina! Baby, baby..." was all Daniel could utter as they began moving slowly, rhythmically together, their motions naturally timed and complimentary as if they were longtime lovers.

Melina began riding Daniel, working her hips and ass, desperate to bring him pleasure as well as receive her own. Daniel was going deeper than Ned did the night she rode him in that hospital bed, and while Todd and The Leader and the other brothers of the SEX Fraternity had bigger cocks, none had ever felt so joyously good inside her tight, clutching cunt!

"Oh baby..." Melina gasped as she rode Daniel hard. "Oh baby, I love you!" She did love him, she realized. She looked down at him, her eyes locking with his, realizing that their souls as well as their bodies were uniting in love, joy and ecstasy as they hotly mated.

The only sounds for long minutes were the staccato slaps of flesh on flesh as the rutting couple lustily fucked on the massage table. Melina was slamming her ass down hard as she impaled herself again and again on Daniel's throbbing, powerful cock, the building intensity of her orgasm rising swiftly and then overtaking her.

"Oh, Oh GOD! UHK!" she almost screamed, then realized she had to be quiet here in this small room in the back of her gym. Daniel felt her cunt clutching savagely at him; it felt as if she were going to forcibly expel his length from her depths, and he pushed up hard into her in response. That set her off again, and Melina collapsed onto him, her breasts squashed into his chest.