The Swap Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel took the lead, easing Melina up enough to gain leverage, then lifting her up. Despite her post-orgasmic bliss, she realized what she was doing and eased down to her feet on the floor. He got up and led her to a mat on the floor and eased her onto it on her back.

Melina spread her beautiful legs in hot welcome as Daniel slithered between them and mounted her. He quickly slid his cock along her slit, finding the hole and pushing his prickhead in, then slamming his ass forward.

"UHH!" Melina gasped. "Oh GOD! that is so fucking GOOD!" she exclaimed as she was filled with cock. Daniel quickly slid his arms under her legs, catching them, her knees hooked over his strong biceps as he began plowing her furrow. He began fucking her steadily, hard... deep... thrusting again and again... balls-deep into her, his balls thudding against her taint wetly as he drove his ass down and buried his prickmeat into her tight, sopping wet hole over and over and over...

Their mouths met in a deep, hard kiss, their tongues twining hotly as they lustily mated with every bit of energy they could muster. Melina reveled in her pleasure as she lay there, unable to really do anything but kiss Daniel as hard as she could and take his manly thrusts. The fire in her loins burned hotter and hotter until she was unable to hold back, and the dam burst in a shower of pleasurable power.

"Oh God, UNNGH!" she gasped, her cunt clamping down hard on him again as she climaxed. He felt the tension of her body as she came, then the sudden surrender and total relaxation as her bliss overwhelmed her. He admired her face; she was just so damn beautiful! he thought to himself. Her breasts were bouncing and jiggling like jello as he pumped her relentlessly.

There was no way he could keep this up. He felt his nut rising. His balls were like rocks, tight and ready to release his seed. The intensity built and built, rising and rising with each thrust... higher and higher and higher... then he climbed her all the way and exploded.

"I'm going to come.. OH GODDAMN I'M FUCKING COMING!" Daniel yelled as the first huge spurt of semen rocketed down his cock and burst into Melina's clutching cunt. "UHH! I'M COMING IN YOUR GOD DAMN CUNT!!" he screamed as his second blast jetting out and filled the back of her womanhood. Pulse after pulse of sheer pleasure raced through his loins like an electric current as he shot every drop of his load into his sweet Melina's pussy. Never had he felt such ecstasy, such sheer joy!

"Oh baby..." the moaned together, then smiled together. Their next kiss was deep, sensuous and loving, and it lasted a long, long time.

Some time later, as they were dressing, Daniel said "I'm going to take you to Peter's Restaurant for dinner; it's really great French food--"

"Oh?" Melina said, her eyes mischievous as she looked up at him. She slid her arms around his neck, then made a play on an old saw: "So now that you've fucked me, you think you can just take me out to dinner, huh?"

Daniel laughed, in a way he rarely had in his life before. It was going to be a great, great night... and just the beginning of a wonderful relationship...

Part 15 - The Long Hard Night, Continued

"Mmmm, you sure can pick 'em, darling." Laura grunted, her Texas drawl coming through as I drove my meat into her with smooth steady thrusts. We were home at The Cabin, only the light of candles illuminating the bedroom. I was on top of my fiancee, lying with my weight on her, pumping her hard and steady, keeping most of my cock deep inside her and bobbing my ass up and down to piston within her. She liked it this way.

"Mmmf! What... what do you mean, babe?" I said. Was she talking about the ring?

"Gayle Roberts." Laura replied. "She is one smoking hot woman. You are going to love fucking her."

"Well you... picked her as your secretary." I said, not slowing my thrusts. Thinking of Gayle Roberts and her shapely legs gave me a boost.

"Yes, but I could feel... oh yeah, keep doing that..." she said as I began nuzzling her slender neck, smelling her as I tasted her with my kisses, "... I could feel the electricity between you and her... between all three of us..."

"The only woman I want to be fucking right now is you, baby." I grunted, thrusting hard into Laura to emphasize the point.

"I want you to fuck her." Laura said. "And I want to watch."

I raised up on my arms so that we could make eye contact.

"Oh yes, darling." Laura said. "Some guys like to watch their wives fucking other men, and I know you like watching me getting filled by a big cock... but some of us women like to watch our husbands fuck other women... oh yeah, that's good, fuck it in there, darling... oh yeah, I can't wait to watch your cock sliding in and out of Gayle's cunt... my tongue tasting your cum from her after you come inside her... ohhhh yes!... oh yeah, oh God, here it comes... OH OH OH!!!"

I felt Laura's cunt clamp down on me as she came, the thoughts in her head of me fucking Gayle Roberts, and perhaps other women, helping her to reach the crest.

"Yeah, baby, it's going to be good... watching each other fuck as we fuck another couple." I said. "I can't wait to see you fucking some of those young college studs, too... then fucking you myself, getting sloppy seconds.. oh yeah... oh yeah here it comes, baby, Oh God, OH LAURA I LOVE YOU!!!!" Sparks flew around a gray swirling mist as my orgasm overtook me, the intensity of the pleasure unbelievable. No matter how many other women I fucked, none could ever compare to climaxing inside my darling Laura.

As we came down from our bliss, cuddling and kissing and sweet-talking, I realized that I had it all... a gorgeous woman carrying my child and about to become my wife, a relationship that was trusting and loving, but also allowing us to experience the pleasures of the flesh... a great job working with great people in this great Town...

And now my fiancee was actually asking me to fuck another woman... I was totally willing to be monogamous, to be with only Laura, it would be more than enough to fulfill my life... but she was not only willing but wanted our open lifestyle... and I realized that this is what we were... we simply could not have it any other way...

-----------------------

"You feel it too, don't you?" Laura whispered, unexpectedly coming up behind me as I stared out the window at the Town in the distance below.

"What?" I said.

"The Town... you can feel the sexual aura in this town, can't you?"

"Yes." I said, simply.

"I feel it too." Laura said, her voice quiet but penetrating my head... and my heart. "The sexual energy in this town, it's unlike any I've felt before. That's why I love it here. We can be part of it, fully embrace it and let it envelop us like a warm blanket..."

I turned to her, taking her into my arms, the smell of her perfume wafting into my nose, the sight of her eyes locking with mine sending a chill of pleasure down my spine.

"Let's add to the sexual energy now." I said. "Let's go back to bed."

-----------------------------

"Unnnh! Uhhh! Oh yeah! OH YES!" Teresa Croyle gasped as her climax tore through her magnificent body. She was on her shoulders and knees, her cheek pressed to the bed. Todd was behind her, fucking her with incredible power and stamina. Several orgasms had burst through her like waves as the young stud pumped his huge meat in and out of her sopping wet cunt.

"God, Todd, what's gotten into you, baby? You are really fucking the shit out of me!" she said.

"Am I hurting you baby?" Todd asked.

"No, keep going, I love it." Teresa said. Todd complied, slamming the full length of his prick balls-deep into her before withdrawing it with lightning speed and driving it back in again. The anger that was driving him was welling up again as he thought about it...

He had invited Melina to his uncle's party. He had wanted to give her a ring and ask her to marry him, encroaching on his uncle's plans, making it his night, too. But Melina had not come with him, and he had not heard from her in several days.

His best laid plans had come crashing down, and while Teresa was a dynamite fuck, his love and passion for Melina, which had burned through him constantly and deeply from the day he'd kissed her when he was a teenager on that visit years and years ago, kissing her while his mother and uncle sparred outside not knowing what was going on between Todd and his uncle's beautiful wife...

And now... now he had this feeling of foreboding that he just could not shake. Something was not going right. Something was out of his control. He didn't even understand why he felt it, but he knew this intuition was correct...

"OH YES! FUCK ME, TODD!" Teresa gasped out again as Todd plunged into her from the rear yet again, his orgasm nearing but staying just out of his desperate reach as he thought of Melina yet again...

---------------------

"Oh yes... oh yess......" Phyllis moaned as the young stud wildly fucked her as he reached his climax. The Leader groaned as his release blasted through him, feeling his cock pulse as he jetted his massive load into the lovely 58-year-old woman's steaming hot, wet snatch. He could not remember the last time he'd had such intense, mind-blowing sex with any woman.

He'd asked Phyllis if he could give her a ride home, and she had eagerly accepted. The sexual tension between them, despite the age difference, was hot and building with each moment during the party. He had danced with her, enjoying the feel of her in his arms, the way she moved, the sound of her voice.

Once at her home, she had invited him in for a "nightcap", and he had eagerly accepted. He had made love to her, kissing her as their touches turned to hot groping. This woman may have been a mature babe, but she was incredibly hot and ready for sex.

He had taken it easy at first, sinking his huge ten inch cock into her slowly and carefully. She had accommodated his length and thickness incredibly well, and had fucked him back with all the intensity that he had poured into his driving thrusts. He felt her shapely legs wrapped around him as he plunged into her over and over again, enjoying the pleasures of this older woman in ways he never thought he would have...

"Oh God, baby." he gasped as his climax subsided, trying to catch his breath. "That was the most incredible fuck I have ever had. Jesus Christ, you're magnificent!"

"Mmmm, thank you honey." she said as her hands caressed him and she nestled into his side. "You're fantastic, also. I've never had a cock that big, and God! do you know how to use that thing!"

"Can I see you again, Phyllis? Take you out to dinner? Like, on a date?" The Leader asked.

"Of course." the mature beauty replied, inwardly smiling at the stud's youth. "But we're not finished with tonight yet. Now lie back and let me suck this big cock for awhile..."

------------------------------------------

Yes, I thought, looking out the window of the bedroom of The Cabin at 3:00am, trying to feel those currents, that sexual aura that enveloped this Town. I looked back at Laura, who was finally asleep, looking beautiful and peaceful, like an angel. My angel.

I turned back to the window and looked down at the University and the Town beyond it. Somewhere in the distance I caught the flash of a blue light; it was a police car. I thought about the two cases, knowing that the answer was right there in front of me. I let everything sift through my mind until the pattern I was seeking finally began to form, links of a chain beginning to connect, to come together...

All I need is evidence, I thought to myself. All I need is that one connection....

To be continued