The Swap Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go to my bedroom." Gayle said, breaking the kiss. We got up and she led me into her bedroom, which was simply but nicely decorated in a way that matched the golden-beige color of the walls. The sun shining into the back window added to the shimmering gold effect.

Gayle stopped at the corner of her bed and turned to face me. I stepped up to her and bent down and deeply kissed her mouth again. As out tongue battled again, I slid my hands over her shoulders, easing her dress straps down her arms, beginning to undress her. Sliding my hands down her back, I unzipped her dress and let it slip down her legs into a puddle around her feet.

"Leave your high heels on." I ordered as I admired her body, now naked except for panties and the shoes. "Now lie back." I guided her to the edge of the bed and she eased down onto it. I reached under her succulent ass as her legs rose into the air and pulled her to the edge of the bed so that I could kneel on the floor and eat her. But first I gripped her panties and began sliding them up her smooth, shapely legs. After sliding them over her feet I threw them to the floor, discarding the last vestiges protecting her honor.

I took Gayle's feet into my hands and guided first one foot then the other to my mouth. I kissed and tongued the sides of her feet and her heels, the pleasure of orally worshiping her feet making my cock throb with intense desire. But I didn't keep that up long and quickly kissed and licked my way down her legs. My hands spread her thighs apart, exposing her wet pussy to my lusting eyes. Wasting no more time, I sank down to my knees on the floor, leaned forward, and began eating Gayle's steaming wet snatch.

"OHHHH!" Gayle moaned as my tongue contacted her slit and slowly but roughly pushed upwards to her clit. "Oh, that feels so good..." she mewled as I licked her again, then began working my tongue deeper into her cunthole. I clamped my mouth over her labes as I tried to push my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could, kissing and munching, sometimes grunting or moaning to let those added vibrations flow through her loins.

Gayle was already sopping wet, her labes swollen and ready. As I worked a finger into her cunt and let my tongue lap upwards and lash her engorged clit, she put her hands on my head and began trying to pull me up.

"Oh Don, I'm ready for you." she gasped. "I need your big cock inside me. Fuck me now, baby, put your cock in me!"

I stood up as she eased back onto the bed, her head on the pillows. I began to undress. I took off my gun holster strap and my jacket and put them on the nearby chair. Then I quickly peeled out of my pullover mock turtleneck shirt and slacks. Gayle's eyes were glazed with lust as she watched me lower my underwear and saw my cock pop free. I was iron hard with desire for her, feeling huge and thick, my cock bobbing stiffly out in front of me.

"Are you ready, baby?" I asked huskily as I moved to the bed.

"Oh yes, baby." she replied. "Come get on top of me and give me every bit of that thing!" I suited words to my deeds and climbed onto the bed with her, mounting her as she pulled her knees up and back, spreading her legs in wanton invitation to mate. She grasped my cock and swiftly brought it to her slit, inserting the head into her wet hole. I pushed forward.

"Oh God, that is so GOOD!" Gayle cried out as I slid into her as if we were tailor-made for each other, burying my meat balls-deep inside her hot, clutching cunt. I began fucking her hard, immediately pumping in and out of her with hot physical lust. And Gayle was giving every bit as good as she got, pushing her cunt up to meet each of my driving, downward thrusts, her legs enveloping my thighs and her hands clutching at my sides as I plunged into her again and again.

Her cunt clutched at my cock as my balls pressed against her taint, massaging my meat in its firm embrace, trying to crush my shaft and dominate my manhood with her womanly sheath. I flexed my cock and pushed in even harder, battling her tightness as we rutted heatedly.

"God damn, baby!" I grunted. "That is one hot tight pussy! You're hot as hell for my cock, arentcha Gayle? Yeah, take that cock, baby, take it deep inside you babe!" I plowed Gayle hard, feeling my nut already beginning to rise as our lust consumed us.

"Oh God, I love your cock, Don!" Gayle gasped, sweat already forming on her brow and between her breasts. "Your cock is so fucking hard! It feels like a fucking iron rod inside me, harder than my vibrator!" She pulled my face down to hers and our lips smashed together, an almost painfully hard kiss that matched the nearly brutal fucking that we were giving each other.

"Not going to last long fucking this sweet cunt, baby." I gasped, steadily plowing Gayle's furrow with fast, hard strokes. "You're just too fucking good."

"Don't worry about it, just come inside me whenever you're ready." Gayle said. "Just don't pull out!"

"Are you on the pill, baby?" I asked.

"No, I'm not on the pill, but don't you dare pull out. Come inside me, Don, give me every fucking drop of your cum!" Gayle begged. She wrapped her legs tightly around me, imprisoning me.

"You got it, baby." I grunted. "I'm not going to pull out, I'm going to come deep inside your nasty wet cunt, babe! I'm gonna fill your pussy up.. with... my cum... oh...unnnh... OH GOD, UHHHH!!!" I cried out as I exploded. The deep pain of ecstasy pulsed through my loins and I felt spurt after spurt of my potent semen being ejaculated into the depths of Gayle's steaming womanhood. I felt her clutching even tighter around my cock, almost pushing me out with its intensity, and I shoved my loins forward to stay buried inside her as deep as I could while I delivered my hot payload of virile sperm deep inside the luscious older woman...

---------------------------

Our second mating was much more loving, more relaxed as we took our time and fucked deeply and passionately. I mounted Gayle's sweet ass from the rear and fucked her dogstyle for a long time, admiring her back as her head was pushed into the pillows, deeply enjoying the feeling of her succulent asscheeks thudding into my groin. We collapsed into a "top-load" position, with me plowing down into her cunt as she lay on her tummy, only a cushion under her belly helping to arch her butt upwards as her pussy received my thrusts.

Then she turned onto her back and I sat over her loins, my cock buried in her as I took off her heels and used my lips and tongue to kiss, lick and suck her gorgeous, shapely feet. Her calves, ankles and feet were as lovely as a woman's could get, I thought to myself as I sucked her toes into my mouth and really kissed her heels hard before letting my lips slide along the sides of her feet. I don't know if she got anything out of it, but she said she could tell that I was really getting off on it, and of course I was... I don't mind admitting that I have a hot fetish for women's beautiful feet.

After the pleasurable moments of worshipping Gayle's sweet feet, I eased down onto her, sucking her breasts then lowering my weight onto her and nuzzling her neck, thrusting deep and hard again as we hurtled to my second climax... and for her at least a fifth orgasm.

As we cuddled, our pillow talk was of me asking questions and Gayle giving me info about DynaCorp, information that surprised and shocked me.


"So Seth and his stepfather worked very closely together?" I said, holding Gayle in my arms and cuddling with her as our naked bodies pressed together and our hands caressed and explored each other.

"Oh yes, I think Anthony was going to bring his son into the company pretty soon." Gayle replied. "But then a few weeks ago, Anthony changed. That's when he started calling the outside lawyers and working harder. Seth didn't come into the office at all the last few weeks..." I lay there, listening, not telling Gayle that I understood the reasons for all that. I also was sure Seth did not murder his father.

After Gayle and I showered together, sharing deep kisses as the warm water coursed over our bodes, we got dressed. "Will I see you again?" the lovely older woman asked.

"Of course." I said. "I'm going to take you somewhere nice for dinner, too. And I'm sure my fiancee has plans for both of us." I added, both of us knowing full well that Laura was more than just approving of my liaison with Gayle.

Gayle smiled. "You're right, I think she does. You're a lucky man: beautiful wife-to-be, baby on the way, and an open relationship... that's why I never married. I was engaged once, but he couldn't handle it that I wanted sex with other men too."

And women, I thought to myself, very sure about the lengths of Gayle's openness. But that was for another time.

"His loss." I said, taking Gayle into my arms for a last kiss. "And yes, I am lucky, and I intend to be lucky with you a lot more often."

I kissed Gayle, deeply and passionately, and she returned it just as warmly. After a long lusty and loving kiss, I reluctantly left Gayle's company, having to get back to the business of bringing murderers to Justice.

Part 18 - A Cell Phone Call

Before getting back to Headquarters, I stopped by the Schelle's home. Robert Schelle was there, packing up his late wife's effects in her office. But boxes were all over the house, and it wasn't hard to deduce that he was packing everything. There was still no power to the house: Schelle had not fixed the fusebox nor had someone else do it.

"I'm going to send all this back to the University." Schelle said. "Michelle's students will sort it all out."

"Looks like you're planning to move." I said.

"I'll probably have to soon." Schelle said. "I know you cops have been looking into our finances, so I won't pretend that I'm going to be able to keep the house."

"You didn't have life insurance on each other?" I asked.

"No." Schelle said as he threw papers and DVDs into boxes. "We both had jobs and didn't have kids, so we never thought much about it. By the way, I'm sure you've also heard that I've been fired from the Ward Harvester contract. Seems Mr. Ward doesn't like the Police on his property, and having two of your officers asking about me made him angry. He called Conlan, Conlan fired me. So I've got nothing."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Pretty damn heartless of them, if you ask me." I said. Cindy and Teresa had told me about Mr. Ward's deep hatred of me, but I couldn't dwell on that now. "Where are you going to go?"

"To the City. Maybe then to California." Schelle said. "I'll try to find some work somewhere. So, Lieutenant, what brings you here?"

"Just a couple of questions." I said. "First, were you the one that rigged that electrical system behind your house, and if so, why?"



"Yeah, that was me. I'm sure you realize it." said Schelle. "I was doing an experiment with my RV, trying to upgrade the power to it in order to put more appliances in. If it had worked, I was going to patent the appliances and try to sell them to RV companies."

"When did you rig the wiring? And why didn't you undo it when you were done with your tests, or at least when you sold the RV?" I asked.

"I rigged it about a year ago." Schelle said. "I just forgot about it and didn't think I needed to disconnect it." He paused for effect, then added: "With perfect 20/20 hindsight, I wish I had now, of course. So what was your other question?" He was trying to move this along, and move me along out of his way.

"Just this: did you know Anthony or Katherine Warner of DynaCorp?"

"No, I don't remember ever meeting them." Schelle said, continuing to pack a box with papers.

"You didn't try to get any business with them, as the company does manufacturing consulting? They might could've used your skills." I said.

"I think we may have contacted the company some time ago. I would've had one of my employees do it; he would call all the major businesses around here to drum up work for us. But Mr. Warner was the CEO there, wasn't he? I would likely not have talked to him at all, even if I went over there. I'd have met project managers and such, not the brass."

"So you never met Mr. Warner, nor his wife, not even socially?"

"No, sir." Schelle replied. Just then his cellphone started buzzing. He fished it out of the right pocket of his jeans and answered it.

"Lieutenant, it's for you. It's Detective Ross." Schelle said, handing me the phone.

"Yes, Ross?" I said into the phone. "Yes... yeah, my cellphone died, I've got to recharge it. What's up?.... Okay, I'll be right there." I hung up the phone and handed it back to Schelle.

"Thank you, and thank you for your time, Mr. Schelle." I said, turning to leave.

"Any word on what happened to my wife?" Schelle asked. "This... surely it was just an accident...."

I turned to face him. "Mr. Schelle, I would say it is most very lucky for you, damned lucky, that you had eyeballs on you at the time of your wife's death. I think we both know full well that you would be under considerable suspicion if it were not for that alibi. Be very careful where you step, Mr. Schelle, and make sure not to leave town without letting the Police Department know. Good day."

I left behind a man with a look of considerable fear on his face.

------------------------

I had to make one more brief stop.

"So Mrs. Warner crashed into you right here." I said. The waiter from the evening of the York recognition dinner confirmed it. He was a young man, college student, barely 18 years old.

"I just have one question." I said. "It was pretty late to be putting fresh water on the tables, wasn't it? The evening was almost over."

"Yes sir." the waiter said. "In fact, it was ironically Mrs. Warner who asked me to take a tray of water pitchers to some of the back tables. And then she collided with me as I brought them out. Crazy, huh?"

"Yep." I said. "Crazy." Crazy like a fox, I thought to myself as I suppressed my burning excitement.

Part 19 - An Arrest

"Yes, honey, I did fuck her." I said into my cell phone as I drove back to Headquarters. Laura was at the other end of the line.

"I am soaking wet just thinking about it." my fiancee told me. "I can't wait for you to get home tonight, darling."

"Me neither, honey, but it might be a long night. We're going to crack the cases, both murders, and make arrests." I said. "But there's one other thing I need you to do for me, and on as expedited a basis as possible. A paternity test..."

--------------------------

Walking back into Headquarters, I was met by Cindy Ross in the hall. "Did you get what you wanted?" she asked.

"Sure did. Thanks for making the call." I said. My cell phone battery stays well-charged; the call was a total ruse to gauge Mr. Schelle's actions.

"Chief said he wanted to see you as soon as you came in." Cindy said. I headed to the corner office suite, where the Chief's secretary immediately ushered me into his office. To my surprise, Chief Griswold was not alone. Sitting in one of the chairs in front of the desk was John "Jack" Colby.

"Chief, Mr. Colby." I said as a hello as the Chief pointed for me to sit in the chair next to Colby.

"Don, there's just one question that I can't figure out, and I want you to help me with it." Chief Griswold growled. "Why in the heck did you see fit to use your crowbar on that lawyer Sommes? By that, I mean that you could've handled him without the crowbar, and you didn't even need to bust his chops; you could've just arrested him." The chief leaned forward, as if wanting me to share a secret with him, and said quietly "So what's really up with that?"

"You're right." I said. "Mr. Colby, I'm going to have to break a confidence."

"I've already told him." said Colby. The Chief confirmed it. I felt huge relief at that.

"Yes, sir." I said. "I told Mr. Colby in the car on the way to DynaCorp yesterday morning that I was going to do that, and why. I am very sure that Sommes and Willoughby have conspired to embezzle money from DynaCorp. I've already suggested to Mr. Colby places he and the Board can look to start tracing the embezzlement."

"Yep." said Colby. "Beatrice York and I have already started looking into it. I was going to call the FBI to look into it, since there are military contracts involved, but Mrs. Warner fired Sommes yesterday and I don't know why. So I came down here to see what you guys wanted to do."

"From what Mrs. Warner said today, she fired him for reasons not related to the finances." I said. "But one of the two reasons I roughed the lawyer up is because I wanted him to go to the D.A. I knew Krasney and Sommes hate each other's guts: I've been reviewing old Town and County cases to familiarize myself with any perps that might return and start repeating themselves. There was a case about five years ago, when Krasney was an ADA, where he and Sommes tangled. So D.A. Krasney tells Sommes to shove it. Internal Affairs had the day off, but it looks to Sommes like they're ignoring him, and that he's about to have the entire Police Force and Justice System of the County coming down on him like a ton of bricks.

"And the reason he would think that is this: Hugh Hewitt didn't touch Sommes. Sommes puked that morning because of what Hewitt told him... that Willoughby was going to protect himself by throwing Sommes to the dogs, i.e. to us. So when Sommes got fired, I'm hoping that he believed that Willoughby was behind it, and that his own ass is going to be in a sling. So his next visit to the police should be to offer to turn State's evidence on Willoughby in exchange for a deal. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't turn himself in within 24 hours."

"God damn! This guy *is* good!" Colby burst out, grinning. The Chief was also grinning merrily under his mustaches.

"You took a big risk with that, Don. We could've gotten him without the theatrics." the Chief said in admonition. "Of course, I can see that you also took the opportunity to have every Legal Eagle in the State scared shitless of you, and now they will be."

"There was one other reason... the people who Sommes and Willoughby are working with." I said, informing them of their partners in crime. "Jack Muscone of the FBI told me that they've been looking into someone at DynaCorp possibly giving military secrets to foreign agents. I looked at Willoughby's and Sommes's appointment books, and there are interesting trips to San Francisco as well as some gaps. So we think the traitors are possibly Sommes and Willoughby... and that is the other reason I put the crowbar to the man: I don't like traitors to my beloved Constitution of the United States." I said the last bit with a bit of passion.

"Don't blame you, I don't either. Well, come with me." the Chief said, getting up. Colby and I followed. Colby couldn't hide the amused smile on his face, so I knew something was up.

We walked down the hallways to the Interrogation rooms, the ones where perps were interviewed. Coming to the window of Interrogation-2, I looked in. Since Vice handled most white-collar crimes that did not involve physical harm to persons, I saw ADA Sanders, Detective Teresa Croyle and Senior Patrolman Christopher Purvis interviewing someone. Purvis was being considered for promotion to Detective in Vice.

The man being interviewed was Sommes. He had already turned himself in.

"Sommes called me a couple of hours ago." Colby said. "He was begging for his life, literally. He was crying. I told him to get the papers he would need and I went and got him and brought him here."

"Darn, I was wrong." I said, grinning. "I thought he'd just come down himself. So you made the bust, Mr. Colby. You beat me bad on that one."

"Shit!" Colby said, still grinning himself. "I got nuthin' on yer ass. I gotta get a crowbar now, just to protect myself from you."