The Swap Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers

I came. I blew. I exploded. Jeff watched in fascination as my hips bucked, pouring an endless stream of jism down Denise's throat. "Wow!" he said. "Honey, you're going to have to remember that!"

Denise allowed my now limp member to drop from her jaws. "Now, make sure you lick everything off," finished Debby. Denise bent down again and licked the lingering come off my cock. Then she looked up and smiled at Debby, and they gave each other high-fives. Jeff and I both laughed at them.

Chapter 6

The party, or whatever, broke up shortly after the dueling blow jobs. Debby and I dragged our sorry selves home, and despite the information that it'd be better to fuck each other, we literally collapsed on our bed and fell asleep.

I awoke first, late in the morning. I thought about a wake up screw, but decided I really needed a shower first. I felt covered with dried juices, sort of sticky and crusty. The hot water felt great, and I stood under the spray quite a while.

When I got out, Debby had awoken and seemed to feel the same. After a perfunctory kiss, she whispered, "Later," and stepped under the still running stream. Through the glass I could see her really scrubbing.

I put some old gym shorts on, and got out an outfit for Debby. Then I went down to put on some coffee and make some toast. I had finished and sat down in my lounger, when I heard Debby go into the kitchen. From the sounds, I could tell she, too, was dining on toast and coffee. Then she came into the den.

"Can I get you anything else, sir?"

I looked her over. The outfit I had selected determined her choice of words. She was dressed simply. Very long, sheer black, thigh top stockings went up her long legs, almost touching her crotch. Her feet were strapped into slim black shoes with five inch heels. Otherwise, she was naked, except for a tiny, white lace apron. The apron tied behind her back, and hid her trim blonde pubic hairs only by the most vivid imagination.

I studied her for a few minutes. She maintained an erect, expectant posture, as a proper servant should. Then I motioned towards my coffee cup. "More, please."

"Of course, sir." She leaned at the waist slowly, giving me a good view of big tits swinging in my face, and then slowly picked up the cup and saucer. She sauntered from the room, her buns in a fascinating figure eight motion.

She returned and set down my cup in the same fashion. Slowly, I picked up the cup and sipped. Nodding, I indicated my acceptance.

"Any other way I can serve you, sir?"

Looking her over again, I reached down to the waist of my shorts. Grasping the elastic firmly, I pulled them off my bulging organ and tucked them down below my balls.

Studying my erection, Debby said, "Yes, sir. Orally, vaginally, or anally?"

Pretending to ponder, I waited a moment, and then said, "Um, your mouth, I think. Yes, your mouth. We'll save the rest for later."

"Very good, sir."

Debby knelt between my spread legs and proceeded to give me a world class mouthfuck. Oh, man, I thought, this was even better than last night! After bringing me to the brink at least three times, Debby took her mouth off and looked up at me. "Would you like me to titfuck you as well, sir?"

I gurgled out an appropriately pompous agreement, and she stuffed my wet cock between her mounds. Clasping them there with both hands, she bounced her tits up and down around my cock, sucking the head every time it approached her lips. This time she let me come, licking up the come shooting out of my cock. Some dribbled onto her tits, which she wiped up with her fingers, licking them off.

The rest of the day passed this way. Debby was the ever attentive servant, and I was a very attentive master. I fucked her several times, had a box lunch, and got her off twice with nipple massages.

That evening, Debby put on a very revealing dress, very low cut and lots of slits well up her thighs, and I took her out to dinner. We went parking out at the reservoir, where I did her twice in the back seat. Then home again, for a fairly normal screw in bed.

The next morning, my parents brought the boys back. Debby didn't laugh when they said they needed a long nap that afternoon, because the boys wore them out.

***

The rest of the month passed in a similar fashion. It seemed as if every night, Debby put on a different nightie and we fucked at least twice. If either's spirits seemed to flag, a subtle mention of the party made the hormones race. Weekends we slept late, not sleeping, but sucking and fucking. It seemed as if most nights Debby went braless, and I took to taking my shorts off as soon as I got home. Occasionally, dinner was a few minutes late as she helped me remove them.

Most evenings Debby wore dresses and skirts, and after the boys went to bed, would do me in the family room. She'd simply lift her skirt and whisper, "Fuck me," as she unzipped my pants. Even her period didn't seem to slow her down. One night, she came downstairs dressed in tight white hot pants that were so tiny they seemed little more than zippered denim panties, white high-heeled sandals, and an absolutely transparent white blouse tied at her waist. She put a porno tape on the VCR and blew me as I watched. Then she untied the blouse and blew me again. Then she took the blouse off and titfucked me. At this point I began to run out of steam, so Debby put in a different dirty movie, pulled my pants completely off, and began slowly licking my entire crotch. She really cleaned my balls and cock, getting it hard again, before she sucked me off a fourth time!

I finally had enough. Standing on wobbly legs, I led the way to bed. Hoping to drop into a deep sleep, I was pleasantly disappointed when she pushed her shorts down her hips and bent at the waist. Looking over her shoulder at me, she told me I couldn't put it in her cunt, but she'd really get off if I assfucked her. She was truly hot and tight. While my performance couldn't have been my best, Debby seemed to appreciate the effort considerably. I, of course, damn near fell asleep at the office the next day.


Finally, the day of the next party arrived. I was going to wear pretty much the same outfit I had worn before, slacks, shirt, and loafers. No socks, no shorts. Tonight, Debby wore a long, cotton, tee-shirt dress that buttoned from the low cut neckline to the hem, high heels, and no panties this time. She had already showered and dressed when the doorbell rang. As I climbed into the shower, she told me she had asked Jenny to pick up a pizza for herself and the boys, and went down to say hello and get the boys settled.

I was pulling my pants on when Debby came back into our bedroom and locked the door. I looked over at her quizzically, as she sat on the bed, and she said, "I want to start a new tradition. We didn't have the energy to screw afterwards, and we're not supposed to screw each other at the party." She began unbuttoning the top of her dress. "So I want you to fuck me now, before the party."

Grinning, I dropped my pants back to the floor and stepped out of them. The invitation, and sight of my wife's immense breasts had gotten me quite hard. Reaching down, I pulled her dress, still buttoned below the waist, above her hips. Pushing her back on the bed, I stepped between her wide spread thighs and plunged in. "I like tradition," I said.

"Hard and fast, Jimmy! Fuck me hard and fast!" she moaned into my ear.

Whether it was because of the impending orgy, or the fact that the neighbor's daughter was downstairs, or simply innate horniness, Debby was really hot and juicy. Wrapping her arms around my back and her legs around my waist, she drew me tightly into her. The dress, tight and somewhat stretchy, pulled back, and her rock hard nipples ground into my chest. I put my hips into high speed action and we moaned quietly to a very intense and wet orgasm. After a few moments lying together, we stood, and Debby dried our crotches with my towel. Finishing dressing, we rushed downstairs.

Jenny was dressed in another set from her apparently endless supply of cutoffs and white tee shirts. No bra. Hmmm? Debby had told her we would be late. Perhaps she had lined up some couch action for after the boys went to sleep. Or 'studying' as my high school girlfriends used to call it. Of course the only thing I had been studying had been their tits and cunts. She did have nice tits, for jailbait.

Jeff and Denise lived in a newer section of the neighborhood, a few miles away. We got there about fifteen minutes late, getting lost in a seeming rabbit's warren in the process. But we were in good company. Dan and Cindy pulled up moments after us, and we walked up the path together.

We rang the bell several times, and were wondering whether the party was cancelled, when Jeff opened the door. Barefoot and shirtless, he smiled and let us in. "We kinda got started early," he explained. "Come on, I just finished the entertainment center. We're down there, watching movies."

He led us down into what had once been a basement, stopping once in the kitchen and getting us all some cold beers. "There's more downstairs, of course." Then he took us downstairs.

The four of us stopped and stared as we entered the room. The room had been really done up nicely. New carpet, a wet bar against one wall, a big wide screen TV against the far wall, a monster stereo, new furniture. But what we stopped and stared at was the hot and heavy action going on all around us.

A J-shaped sectional couch was centered in the room, the base of the J facing the TV. The five foot screen showed a five foot blow job, as a hard core movie was in the tape player. Seated at the base of the J was Carol, sitting between Ted and Bob. The two men were lounged back, shirts open, pants around their knees, legs up on the coffee table before them. Carol was also lounged back, wearing nothing but high heels, stockings, and a garter belt, her legs wide spread and draped over the two men. In each hand she was stroking an erection, and Bob and Ted reciprocated with their hands in and on her pussy. All three were staring at the movie and breathing heavily.

Denise and Alice were between the coffee table and the television, on the floor, and oblivious to the film. Both were stark naked and in a heated sixty-nine, Denise laying on her back, and Alice kneeling over her. They both were slurping noisily.

On the long side of the J, Jerry sat in the center of the sofa. He too was shirtless, with his pants around his ankles. Bobbi, a sundress pulled both down and up to her waist, sat in his lap, facing away from him. Her thigh top stocking clad thighs were wide spread, and his massive dick was deep in her cunt. Like Debby, she was wearing high heeled sandals. Jeff grinned at us, and walked over to them. Standing before the coupling couple, he undid his pants and stuck his erect organ in her face. Far from disconcerted, she leaned forward and proceeded to begin sucking him, bouncing on Jerry's erection as she did so.

"Wow!" whispered Cindy. Coming out of my daze, I could only mutter agreement. I led her to the other side of the sectional, and I sank into a large armchair at the end. Cindy plopped down into my lap and swung her legs up over the side, so she was laying across my lap. I took a good swig of my beer and looked her over. She was really cute tonight, wearing a sort of light wrap dress that came to mid thigh. Or did when standing. Now, with her legs over the arm of our chair and her high heels pointed at the threesome, it slid down to her crotch. Her nipples poked her top up, and quite a bit of very nice cleavage showed.

Cindy took a healthy swallow of beer and watched me look her over. Silently, she rubbed the condensation off the bottle onto her nipples, and they seemed to spring even further upright, pushing on the now wet fabric. Then she ran the bottle down between her thighs, spreading the wrap apart, and resting for a moment on her very trim bush, before taking another drink. I took another sip, and then switched the bottle to my other hand. My first hand I slipped between her thighs. She parted them slightly, and I slid my middle finger up inside her tight little pussy, as my thumb rubbed her clit.

Cindy sipped her beer quietly, her eyes closed and her back arching. I continued to look around the room as I absentmindedly fingered her. Denise and Alice had switched positions, with Denise now on top of a reclining Alice. Jeff was still being sucked by Bobbi, still fucking Jerry, same way as before, but perhaps more energetically, if possible. She was really bouncing and sucking now. The threesome had finished their mutual masturbation and had gotten more adventurous. Ted was stretched out on the couch, with Carol straddling him, his cock up her cunt. Bob had taken his pants off completely and was kneeling behind Carol, and was in the process of inserting his hard, red cockhead into her ass.

I looked over at the bar, and was surprised to see Debby and Dan still dressed and apparently talking. But a closer look revealed that Dan had popped a button in the middle of Debby's dress and one of his hands was working furiously at my wife's crotch. And Debby wasn't talking, she was moaning. One hand was gripping, white-knuckled, her beer bottle, as the other attempted, haltingly, to undo his buttons and zipper. She was less successful than Dan, as before she could finish with his pants, she grabbed his hand with both of hers and shook all over. Finally, she collapsed on the bar stool for a moment, Dan's hand still inside her dress and thighs, then she damn near ripped her dress off and sank to her knees before him. Dan popped open his jeans, and she wolfed down the erect cock before her.

My actions on Cindy had the desired effect. Eyes still closed, her back suddenly arched so hard she lifted off my lap. Gasping, she screamed, loud enough so that Dan, Denise, and Jerry looked over at us before turning back to their partners. I continued this pleasant torment for several minutes and then removed my sopping hand. Cindy sank back down on my lap, breathing heavily, and I had another drink. Then I set down my empty bottle and turned all my attentions to her.

Reaching down, I untied the ties holding the front together, and slipped the thin straps from her shoulders. She leaned forward and I stripped the dress from her pliant body. "Lift up a moment," I asked. Cindy, now wearing only her sandals, lifted off my lap, and I unzipped my pants and pushed them halfway down my thighs. As she lowered herself back to my lap, I reached between her thighs again, and guided my straining member inside her pussy. My cock, moments before uncomfortably lodged down a pants legs, was now quite comfortably lodged to the hilt in her hot, wet box. Cindy sighed in pleasure, and brought her legs together and crossed them at the ankles, trapping me within. I concentrated on pinching and rolling between my fingers her now sweaty nipples, as she unbuttoned my shirt. Her pussy kept up a delightful squeezing action around my trapped dick. By now I was completely ignoring the actions around us. After several minutes, she began to arch her back and straighten her legs, starting a bouncing motion which pulled at my embedded organ. God, I was going to have to teach Debby this one! I grunted heavily as we came together. Even afterwards, my now flaccid dick seemed imprisoned, wondrously so.

My cock rapidly lengthened again, and I thought that Cindy was going for a repeat. Instead, she waited to it was full length and throbbing, then uncrossed her legs and stood up. The swiveling action as she turned away almost made me come in itself. Then, facing me, she kissed my cheek and gave my engorged cock a playful tug. "Variety is the spice of life, sweetie," she said, and sauntered across the room. Oh, God! All I could do was groan with frustration.

Lucky me, Alice saw and heard my moan. She crawled over to me, leaving Denise to find her own man. "Looking for a good time, sailor?"

"A blow job would earn my eternal gratitude," I replied. She giggled and knelt in front of me.

"I'll remember that some day when I need my pussy licked," Alice responded. And then she bent to her task.

I had almost forgotten just how good a blow job Alice could give. Around us partners and patterns changed, but I didn't notice. Her tongue felt like a snake, swirling and twirling around my root. She sucked like I had stuck my dick in the vacuum cleaner. I thought blood would pop out, and I knew my jism would. She tugged my pants down my legs and off my feet, then spread my legs wide. Her long red fingernails scratched and caressed my aching balls. And all the while, her head was moving like a jackhammer. If it was possible, she'd be a sure candidate for fellatio whiplash. I came. Big time. It never even touched her tonsils, just pumped straight down her throat. She never gagged once.

Better than Debby? Maybe not. One of these parties I'd have to let them duke it out for the championship. Or suck it out, I should say.

Chapter 7

By the time the first fevered frenzy ended, so did the movie. Ted slipped another flick into the VCR, and everyone settled back to quietly fondle and watch.

Now, let's face it. These things are not going to win Oscars. They're not 'Gone With The Wind'. I mean, they're not even up to 'Plan Nine From Outer Space'. After all, if these people could act, they be acting, right?

Still, there's gradations even among porn movies. The better ones have at least some level of plot, and a script consisting of more than just dubbed in moans. The cast has met certain minimum standards for physical attractiveness. And it doesn't look like Junior did it with Dad's HandyCam for a grade school project.

And then there was this bomb. How it ever saw the light of day, I'll never know. I'm not sure I want to know.

After about five minutes of steadily declining quality, several of the guys complained and demanded it be yanked. But, almost en masse, the girls loudly cried to keep it going. They were having a blast! They were laughing to bust a gut!

Now, I've often watched dirty movies with women. Debby and I rent one every couple of weeks, and watch it after the kids go to bed. Hell, we even made one once. But for us it was simply a form of visual foreplay. We'd watch and play with each other, and then fuck towards the middle or end. We rarely saw the entire thing.

The women were just shrieking with laughter! "...look! She can't even get it up!...who moans like that?...those aren't love handles, they're spare tires...he's got to hold it or it'll go limp!...yeah, right, a bikini and an C-section scar...Christ, if they had put in any more silicone she'd fall over..."

For a second I thought it was just me. Maybe I was just too dumb to figure it out. But I looked around the room and met incredulous stares from the other guys. Without question, all the men had been transported to the Twilight Zone. And the women to the Comedy Club.

"...men are such pigs!...I wouldn't touch our mailman with a ten foot pole...that's not a cock, it's a mutation!...who'd get a tattoo there?...well, no wonder! She's so coked up she couldn't remember the lines with the script in her hands...and clapped up to boot..."

Thank heavens the abomination was as mercifully short as it was mercilessly bad. But all the women loved it. After a final rousing chorus of "Men are such pigs!" they trooped off together to the bathroom. The remaining six of us were left, simply staring at each other, with dicks and dignity wilting.

The party resumed shortly thereafter. And the wait was worth it. The girls had all washed up and redone their makeup and hair. And Alice had everyone strip, and had loaned them matching thigh top stockings to go with their heels. They were intensely eager by the time they came back. But they selected the films the rest of the night.

rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers