The Swap Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers

***

We got home around one or so. I paid Jenny and watched as she crossed the street and went home. When I came back in, Debby had gone upstairs. I did a fast check on the house and followed her. Didn't find any evidence of 'studying'. Maybe I was wrong. Or maybe not. What would constitute evidence?

Debby had simply collapsed on the bed. She looked up when I said I was going to take a fast shower and nodded. But by the time I came out, she was sound asleep. I left her as she was, crawled in on my side, and was sleeping inside of five minutes. At least we had fucked before the party, if not after.

I woke the next morning to an empty bed and the sound of Debby showering. I rolled over sleepily, hoping she'd want to crawl back in with me. When I heard the bedroom door open and close, I realized my luck was shot. Gotta feed the boys. Fuck it, I could use the sleep.

I slowly awoke from a wonderful dream involving Miss November and a blow job to the realization it wasn't quite a dream. Looking down, I saw Debby kneeling on the bed sucking my early morning erection. She had pulled the covers completely off of me. She looked up and smiled. "I told the boys that if they wanted to live beyond today, they'd keep quiet and watch cartoons. And if they didn't, we wouldn't visit my Mom today."

Debby for sure hadn't worn her present outfit down to feed the boys. Bright red crotchless panties and a bright red transparent nightshirt. She took me in her mouth again, and I stretched out and put my hands behind my head and watched. Yes, Alice was great. But Debby was even better. Familiarity does not always breed contempt. In this case it bred proficiency.

After several minutes of passive, but pleasant, watching, Debby swung her body upwards along the bed. She lay on her side, still doing me, and lifted a thigh, giving me a great shot of her wet, pink cunt. I moved one arm down and began fingering her squeaky clean clit. A slight shudder went through her body, and a low moan passed her cock filled lips, and she stuck a finger up my ass. Needless to say, I exploded in her mouth.

After licking me clean, Debby crawled up and collapsed half on my chest. One hand stayed on my cock, idly stroking, as she slowly licked my nipples. Yeah, I know, some guys get turned on by this. Not me. But women are always doing this in the movies and romance novels, and I guess she figures it's sort of automatic. But how do you tell something as stupid as that to a woman who's really trying to get you going. I think she really believe it works, and it's not because she's usually jerking me off or fucking me that has me hard. Like her jerking me off now was getting me hard again. I suppose she feels the same way about something I do to her. Honesty is not always the best policy, and ignorance can be bliss.

Debby drew her legs up and knelt. Straddling me, she used both hands to spread apart the panties and her pussy lips, and slowly sank onto my rigid shaft. She kept both hands on her clit and began slowly rocking back and forth.

Her nipples were rock hard, protruding a full inch from her gently swaying D cup breasts. I reached up and unbuttoned the nightshirt. It fell from her shoulders, down her arms, and stopped on her forearms. Her hands never left our joined crotches. I moved the shirttails behind her hips. I put both hands behind my head again to watch.

Her long fingers slipped down to rub my cock, while her thumbs stayed glued to her prominent clit. And she began whispering to me, about how she had enjoyed the party. About how turned on she had been watching me fuck all those other women. And about how much she had enjoyed being fucked by all the guys. She recounted the number of times she had come with each of them in a really graphic way. And all the while she rocked atop me, tits swaying, pussy twitching and clamping around me. Finally, I could stand no more and, after God alone knows how long, my hips bucked up towards her and I spewed into her.

Debby slipped off the nightshirt and, once again, collapsed onto my chest with one hand on my cock. But this time we were both worn out. Her breathing deepened to sleep and I dozed off too, as my come soaked nuts tightened in the morning cool.

***

We drove down to Salem right after lunch. On waking the second time, I had Debby kneel on the bed while I did her from behind, a fast, short, vigorous screw we both enjoyed tremendously. The final act of an excellent night.

Debby's mom, Elizabeth, had invited us down for the night, saying she had an important announcement to make. No matter how much Debby had whined and wheedled, her mother refused to explain further, so we packed up the Daring Duo and off we went.

Debby's mother didn't say anything at all even after we got there. She just said we were all going to dinner at a really nice place in town, and it would have to wait till then. While her daughter wasn't too pleased, I simply shrugged my shoulders and waited.

We all drove over in my car and got to the place around sevenish. I wore a suit and Debby wore a pretty, if demure, dress. The boys had been forced into hated ties. The surprise came when Elizabeth took off her coat. She was dressed much less conservatively than her daughter. She had on a skin tight black and silver outfit, knee length, but with a fair sized slit up one thigh. Nice legs. Showed quite a bit of cleavage, too, and I doubted if she could be wearing a brassiere. I was sure the straps would show. Nice tits, too. Thirty six C cups, at least. For once, Debby showed a poker face.

Elizabeth looked around, seemingly for someone else, but didn't see anyone. She continued to look at the entrance even after we sat at our table. Finally, after about fifteen minutes, her face brightened considerably, and she stood. She almost skipped to the foyer, and brought a man to the table, her arm wrapped in his.

Holy shit! It was Romeo! In the uniform of a major general in the Army, no less!

"I'm sorry, Elizabeth. I had a Congressional delegation at my office late. I didn't even have time to change."

"Anthony Rider, I'd like you to meet my daughter, Deborah. And this is her husband, James. And their sons, James and Brian."

We all shook hands, Brian rather reluctantly. I was rather stunned by my recognition of the fellow Elizabeth had obviously screwed that night at the Holiday Inn. Debby figured it out when he looked at me funny and asked if we had ever met.

Snapping out of it, I shook my head and said, "No, I don't think so. But I come down here every couple of months on business. Maybe you saw me around town?" Now it was Debby's turn to be shocked.

Elizabeth explained that she had met the general in town near the Army base.

"Yes, we sort of ran into each other," he said dryly.

"Now you know it was your car which ran into mine!" Elizabeth protested.

"Of course, my dear," Anthony replied. "You're obviously right." He rolled his eyes and we all laughed.

The boys were fascinated by the Army officer. Brian wanted to know if he had killed anybody and Little Jimmy wanted to know what all his medals were for. Anthony simply smiled and said his medals were for paperwork.

"Not quite, General," I interrupted. "Unless I'm very much mistaken, that's a Distinguished Service Cross, a Silver Star, two Bronze Stars, and three Purple Hearts." Military medalry is a hobby of mine.

He looked at me sharply and coldly. But then his eyes took on a far away look, and a sad smile crossed his face. "A long time ago, in a far away place." He was quiet for a moment. "Better men deserved more and received less."

I knew what he meant. Also present were campaign ribbons for Vietnam.

Elizabeth broke the mood with an imperious question. "Anthony! You never told me you'd been wounded?"

"Nicked, my dear, just nicked. They handed these things out for cutting yourself on your beer can."

Over dinner, Anthony explained that he was retiring from the Army this winter. "I've seen one big war and too many small ones. Oh, I suppose I could stay in and push paper at some dismal base in Lower Slobbovia. But why? It's a young man's game..."

"You're not old, Anthony. That would imply that I'm old," laughed Elizabeth.

He chuckled, and said to her, "No, just not young anymore." Turning back to Debby and me, he continued. "And after I met Elizabeth, I couldn't see losing her. So I'll put in my papers and settle down here."

"Doing what?" asked Debby.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe some consulting. Write a book. Who knows? I mean, generals get pretty good pensions these days. We won't starve."

"We?" Debby asked.

"That's why I asked you here," said Elizabeth. "Anthony and I are going to get married."

It got hectic there for a few minutes. First Debby gave a stunned gasp, then both she and her mother were hugging and crying. Just as they settled down, Anthony pulled out a ring and slipped it on Elizabeth's hand, and the madness started again. I smiled a lot and congratulated the couple, and kept the boys in line. Little Jimmy thought it was kind of neat, figuring that such an ancient couple would marry before moving to a retirement home or some such. Brian just thought it was all real mushy.

The excitement got to the boys shortly thereafter. Little Jimmy started getting quite fidgety. Brian fell asleep in his chair, bolt upright, and snoring loudly, to the vast amusement of the nearby tables. Elizabeth told us to go home without her, as her fiancée had promised to take her dancing after dinner. With me carrying the youngest, we left the hand-holding pair.

Chapter 8

We got the boys back to Debby's mom's place without trouble. We put them to bed and had some coffee while watching the late news, and then went to bed ourselves. We were staying in a spare bedroom across the hall from her mother's room, and the boys were in Debby's old room.

We crawled into bed expecting to go right to sleep. Debby was in an old cotton tee shirt and I was in my shorts. I certainly wasn't figuring to screw Debby in her Mom's house. But, somehow, when Debby leaned into me to kiss me good night, the kiss became somewhat extended. And so I leaned into her and kissed her again, a bit more lingeringly. She returned the favor with another kiss, this time slipping me some tongue.

Well, I can take a hint. I wrapped my arms around her back and responded with my own tongue. In no time at all, I was licking and kissing her neck and ears, as she slowly moaned into mine. I'm not sure who undressed whom first. Very shortly we were naked, with me on top and Debby's legs around my waist, in a slow, leisurely fuck. Debby orgasmed twice, quietly but intensely, whimpering into my ear, before I finally gave the final thrust and came.

We lay back in each other's arms, caressing the other, when we heard the front door open and close. Elizabeth lived in a large, old, but carefully refurbished, Victorian house. Voices came up through a ventilation grate, faintly but clearly.

"You can't come upstairs tonight, Anthony. The children are staying over tonight. Let's go in the parlor, instead."

Debby stiffened in my arms. She had heard her mother as clearly as I had, and understood the implication as had I. Her mother was telling her boyfriend they couldn't screw in her bedroom, so they had to do it downstairs!

I sat up and looked around the room. In the moonlight, I could see the grate by the wall. I turned back to my wife and, putting a finger to my lips, took her hand. I pulled her upright.

"What are you doing?" she whispered to me.

"Sshhh. Let's listen." I tugged her off the bed towards the grate.

"We cant'!" she whispered back. But her protest seemed rather feeble. And then stopped on hearing the conversation from below. The parlor was directly under our room, and the voices carried quite clearly up through the grating.

"Can I get you some coffee, Anthony?" her mother said.

"No, but you can get out of that dress."

Debby gave a quiet gasp, but the other couple never noticed.

"Why, Anthony? I've heard about you soldiers. Why, if I was standing here in only my stockings and heels, you'd want to push me onto the couch, throw my legs in the air, and ravish me!"

"What an excellent idea, my dear."

The next sound we heard was a long zipper being pulled down.

"Have I told you lately, just how beautiful you are, my dear? How I love your tits? Your thighs? How I like it when you shave your pussy?"

Debby was stock still, flabbergasted at the words. I was grinning madly. So her mom shaved her cunt? Cool! I turned back to the bed and pulled a comforter and two pillows off the bed. I handed the pillows to Debby, which woke her from her daze, and spread the comforter on the floor near the grate. I quietly sat down on the quilt, and pulled Debby down next to me. She placed the pillows near the grate, and we both lay face down on our elbows, listening for more.

Anthony had apparently disrobed also, for the next words were from Elizabeth.

"Why, Anthony, erect again? I thought that blow job I gave you in the car had tired you out?"

"My forces have regrouped and are ready for a fresh assault. Now, what did you say soldiers did?...First I push you onto the couch..." We hear a squeak from the cushions of a couch. "Then I throw your legs up into the air...Like this?...And then ravish you?" Elizabeth responded with gasps and moans.

My cock, minutes ago limp as a wet noodle, was achingly hard by now. Listening to Debby's mom start fucking was a real turn on! Silently, I knelt behind Debby. Gently taking her hips in my hands, I slowly pulled her to a kneeling position. Reaching around, I tugged both pillows under her, one on top of the other. Then I pushed her down again so that her hips rested on the pillows. Her ass pointed up at me, several inches off the floor.

Pushing her legs together, I straddled her thighs. I lowered my cock to the crack of her ass and rubbed it for a few moments. Then I slid it down between her thighs and penetrated her pussy. She was as hot and wet as I could ever ask. Listening to her mom screw had really turned her on, also. Slowly I pushed my way in to the hilt, my balls rubbing her thighs. I rested my hands on either side of her hips.

This is one of my all time favorite positions. The depth of penetration is excellent. And Debby presses her legs together, generating unbelievable friction and grip on my cock. As I began moving in long, slow strokes, I could feel every bump and fold in her cunt.

Below us, the action was also heating up. Elizabeth was alternately moaning and gasping out, "...yes, yes...oh, it's so big...fuck me!...faster...slower...yes!...that's it..," while her lover merely grunted and groaned, loud and long. His earlier blow job, like my earlier fuck, had drained the urgency from his balls, and together we plowed our partners for a good, long time.

Finally, Elizabeth began gasping out that she was going to come, and that urged both Anthony and myself to greater efforts. Debby wasn't saying how she felt, she had stuffed the edge of the quilt into her mouth and her screams of pleasure never made it past my ears. I think both Anthony and I exploded at the same instant, to judge my Elizabeth's moans and Debby's twitching. I gently collapsed onto Debby's back, as we heard her mother and her mother's fiancée disentangling below us.

We lay gently together for several minutes, my cock slowly softening, still in Debby's slowly pulsing cunt. Then from below we heard Elizabeth talking again, if somewhat breathily.

"Well, Anthony, you've fucked my mouth and pussy tonight. Are you going for all three holes, or should I just kiss you good night and go to bed feeling not quite satisfied?"

Holy shit, she just asked him to ass fuck her! My cock stirred, and began to lengthen.

"Jesus, Elizabeth! I think you just damn near broke it off! Give me a minute will you!"

"Of course, love. Why don't I just play with myself for a few minutes, until you get your breath back."

Wow! My cock continued to grow in Debby's now come soaked pussy. I reached up and took her arms. Pulling them downwards, I lifted my weight off her body, and pushed her hands towards her own pussy. Shortly thereafter I could feel her fingers massaging her own clit. I kept my cock in her cunt, not moving, but feeling it gently grip and release me.

Anthony must have recuperated by now, because the next thing we heard was, "Now just kneel there on the floor and lean onto the couch...no, no, leave your hands right where they are...spread your legs more...unnnh..."

I was fully erect, too, by now. I slowly pulled out of Debby's drenched pussy. Positioning my cockhead in the crack of her ass, I reached down and directed it towards her sphincter. Finding her little, rubbery ring, I slowly pushed the head in, holding my cock in one hand to ensure penetration. I kept pushing, as Debby moaned into the comforter, until I was fully engulfed. God, was she hot and tight!

Our assfuck didn't last long. As soon as her ass had accommodated me, I began plunging in and out, hard and fast. Below us, Anthony was doing the same. Elizabeth, either forgetting her guests, or just not giving a shit anymore, was screaming out her pleasure. This kind of action can't go on very long, and ours didn't. We all came within seconds of each other.

Mercifully, Elizabeth was sated, even if only for the night. Shortly thereafter, her lover dressed and left, and Debby and I crawled back into our bed and collapsed into sleep.

***

The rest of the next month we slowly got back to our normal selves. Rather than fucking three times a day, and more on weekends, we settled down to our regular twice a night. Oh, for sure some days we did much more, and some days, not at all. But in general, the mad frenzy we had been in since that first party at Jerry and Carol's passed. We both went back to wearing underwear most of the time.

The month passed quickly enough. Amazingly, we had really lucked out on our schedule for July. The party was the last Friday night, and Jenny could sit again. And starting Saturday, the boys went to Scout camp for a week. So Debby and I had made plans to take a trip of our own, to the seashore. We planned to fuck ourselves silly for an entire week, with no kids around to interrupt us.

I got home that Friday evening in time to open the door for the babysitter, running across from her house across the street. It was pouring outside, and Jenny's nipples were clearly visible through the thin cotton of the tee shirt. Just as I closed the door, the bell rang. I opened it to greet a semi-pissed off pizza delivery guy. Apparently, while staring at Jenny's chest, I had closed the door in his face. A big tip was in order.

I carried the pizza into the kitchen and set it on the table. Jenny and the boys appeared as if by magic, and promptly began devouring slices. For a few moments I stared at the young girls tits, clearly outlined by the clinging fabric. Then I tore my gaze away, before she caught an old pervert watching. I wandered upstairs to change.

I entered our bedroom and heard the shower running. As I stripped down, the water stopped, and I heard Debby drying herself. I was naked when she came out of the bathroom. She came into my arms and gave me a long, sloppy kiss. More than a kiss, it was whole body foreplay, as she squirmed against me. Her nipples dug into my chest, as her cunt and navel rubbed against my groin and belly. My cock, semi-rigid already, sprang into a full, glorious erection.

"Ready for more tradition?" she asked. At my grinning nod, she leaned against the dresser and hopped up on it. She scooted her ass forward until her pussy was at the edge, and spread her thighs wide. Then she reached down between us and took my hardon in both hands. After a brief hand job to make sure it was rock hard, she pulled me to her and tucked it into her cunt.

rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers
1...34567...13