The Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conner caught her as she began to fall, anticipating the feeling of weakness that sometimes followed an especially intense orgasm. Forgetting the difference in strength that had accompanied the change in bodies, both of them tumbled to the floor, Magda's cock pulling from Aiesha's mouth with a wet popping sound.

When they disentangled themselves, squirming and laughing, both of them looked up at Aiesha. Fully dressed up until this point, she now quickly shed her garments, the long skirt dropping to the floor, followed quickly by the peasant blouse. Beneath, she was totally nude. Conner looked at her admiringly, long red hair covering the tops of her breasts, the gently rounded curve of her belly, the shaved pubis.

"Magda dear, I do hope you enjoyed that," she said. "I'm sorry if I shocked you, but I simply couldn't resist the incredible sexual energy within this room. Would you mind terribly if I did for your husband what I just did for you?"

Magda looked at Conner, then smiled her assent. Conner knew the feeling of euphoria that followed the male orgasm very well, knew that Magda would be agreeable to almost anything at this point.

Aiesha, seeing the reaction, moved quickly to where Conner was still sprawled on the floor, legs wide apart. She wasted no time in preliminaries, quickly laying herself prone between his legs and gently spreading the hair covered lips, opening the portal of his sex. Her tongue lapped out, and Conner knew for the first time what it felt like to have another drink deeply of his essence.

A moan escaped his lips when her tongue flicked against his clitoris, the tiny bud already throbbing with the excitement of sexual tension. Her hands spread him wider, and now her lips had also found that sensitive spot, pulling at it gently, alternating with the rapid flicking of her wet tongue. He felt moisture seeping out of him, running down further between his legs, only to be sopped up by her insistent mouth.

Opening his eyes, he saw that Magda had regained some composure, and was now teasing his nipples with her mouth, pulling them in, catching them between her teeth, nibbling gently on them. The sensations above and below were growing ever more intense, even more so when he realized that Aiesha had slid one long finger inside of him, gently twisting and turning within. He found his hips involuntarily following her motion, trying to evoke yet higher sensations from both within and without, and he felt the tides of orgasm begin to break over him.

He screamed, a voice his own and yet not his own, as the throbbing that centered between his legs washed across his entire body. In that moment, he felt at once alive and dead, conscious and unconscious, entirely out of control.

Aiesha rose slowly then, leaving one last wet kiss on his labia before sitting back on her feet, smiling widely at both of them. "Is it everything you thought it would be?"

Magda spoke first. "Oh yes, it's so different, so intense, so wonderful. I've never before been able to imagine what it was like for a man. Thank you so much, Aiesha, for allowing us to feel this."

Conner looked at her, smiling. "I think perhaps we should show our appreciation a bit more...physically. Don't you agree, my dear?" He moved to where Aiesha was sitting, then pulled her head back, kissing her deeply. Magda helped him lay her out on her back, and both of them went to work immediately on her breasts, two mouths sucking hard on the nipples while two hands crept downwards.

Their fingers met at her pubis, already slick with excited moisture, and they both began to toy with her, fingers slipping wetly in and out of her. Moving Magda aside briefly, Conner stretched out atop her, their bodies touching in a million points of sensuality, their mouths locked together as their tongues poked and prodded at one another.

Locking his legs around her, Conner flipped them both over, Aiesha now sitting astride him. They continued to kiss and caress, and Conner noticed Magda moving behind Aiesha, not realizing what she intended until he saw the look of ecstasy on Aiesha's face as she was entered from the rear.

Magda took a few minutes to get the right rhythm, the body she inhabited still being somewhat new to her, but Aiesha didn't seem to mind. Her eyes closed tightly, her mouth open, she began to moan, softly at first, then in an increasing volume until the moans turned to screams. Conner slid back, forcing Aiesha's head between his thighs once more, her tongue lashing out wildly now, out of control.

The sensation was still there, but Conner couldn't seem to reach the peak as easily as before. Aiesha's mouth on him felt incredible, it felt as though his entire body was on fire, but the wave didn't seem to want to crest. Throughout it all, Aiesha continued to scream in the heights of her own passion. Finally, Magda pulled out, her own orgasm also not yet reached.

The three of them sat back, exhausted from the evening's activities. They looked at each other and smiled, three naked people awash in sexuality.

"Now, my friends, it is time that I shared with you the secret of consciousness transfer, or 'swapping'. There are many reasons why this is not revealed in any written text, but the most likely is the price that must be paid; it is not a price which many would willingly pay in advance."

"What are you saying?," Magda asked. "Are you saying that there is something you haven't told us?"

"Exactly. Had I told you in advance, I doubt that you would have chosen this path, and it is indeed a wonderful path, but, as I said, it has its price. Have you figured out yet that the key to the swap is sexual magic?"

"Regardless of the key or the method, I think you should have been open with us right from the start," Conner said, perturbed. "What price have we paid?"

"For everything that you receive from the Universe, there is something which must be given up in return. You have received the ability to experience sexuality from the other side, for the joy of knowing pleasure as it is experienced by both men and women, and for that you have given up the ability to reach that peak yourselves. No matter what you do, there is no way for you to reach a climax again. You will feel all of the sensations, experience all of the emotional responses, but you will never again reach orgasm. You can swap back and forth all you want, but that will not change. Unless..."

"Unless what, you bitch!" Magda said.

"I understand how you feel. As you might have guessed, this also happened to me, and I was no happier when I discovered what the price was. What you need to do in order to regain your ability to reach full satisfaction is to simply find someone else to pass the ability along to. As long as you give them their first orgasm in the swapped state, you can absorb the energy released at that point and replace your own. The first one is difficult..."

"The first one? You mean you've done this before?" Conner asked, incredulously.

"Think about it. You will have the ability to shift consciousness with anyone else you choose. For most, as they age, their bodies grow weaker, less functional. For you, there is no reason to remain in a less functional body, one that no longer suits your needs. What I am giving you is not just the power of experiencing sex from the other side. What I'm giving you is immortality."

The weight of those words began to sink into Conner. "Um, Aiesha, just how old are you?"

"Ah, good, you're figuring it out. This body is about forty years old, and if you're wondering why I screamed so much, it's because it's been several years since I swapped into it, years since I last experienced that sort of pleasure. I thank you both for that. As for my consciousness, I've lost track over the years, but I think I'm probably pushing my own millenium mark. Now, are you ready for your training, or would you prefer to live out the rest of your mortal existence in your present condition?"

Conner looked at Magda, and saw the concern in her eyes giving way to something else, not for the first time that night. What had been lost could be regained, and what could be gained began to seem a priceless gift.

12