The Sweater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my time soapy each boob and then turned her to do her back and shoulders. . On cue she took the soap and lathered me. Not stopping this time she reached with the bar into the front of my shorts and soaped my nuts and reaching under between my legs. She guided me so that I turned and she cleaned my ass crack.

As she handed me the soap, I looked down at the tight-fitting suit knowing that it had to come off to finish her bath. She must have realized the same thing as she glanced around once more and then slipped the suit from her body. We stood in the water like two snow people covered nearly completely in later. I placed the bar of soap on her vagina and moved it back and forth across her lips. I reached under getting that space between pubis and anus. She pivoted around so that I had access to her nearly flat ass -- oh well no one is perfect I thought. Hugging her from behind I mashed my soaped hardness against her foamy ass grinding into her as I kneaded her breasts as I breathed, "Hold your breath."

We disappeared under the water. I hastily rinsed her hair and touch every part of her soapy body to make sure she was renewed. Taking my cue she did likewise for me as we struggled to complete the job before our air ran out. We broke the surface laughing.

"You really are insatiable", she said grabbing hold of my rock hard cock. The joy of pharmaceuticals I mused. Suddenly her legs were around my waist and her vagina was pressed invitingly into my penis. I made an adjustment in my stance letting her do the work and felt the tip penetrate her opening. Her mouth opened as though shocked and her eyes twinkled. "I don't think this will work without lube."

I bent my head to her chest and suckled nipping the ends of her nipples with my teeth. "Maybe there is a bit of lube" she chuckled. Now my hands were on her ass exploring the hidden folds between her cheeks. Her eyes never left mine. She moved herself forward causing the head to pop into her cunt. My finger trekked back and forth over and around her hole. She tried another inch to no avail. Sorry she said and began to stand. My hands kept control of her legs. She gave me a quizzical look as I walked backward toward the shore with the head of my cock still impaled in her vagina. The gentle motion of the water caused slow undulations in her body rocking back and forth on my projection. I sat back in the water with her feet on each sit of me in a sitting position. I took one ankle and then the next guiding it past my body on each side causing her legs to open more. My legs extended under her body keeping out the sand while hers floated beside me. Our arms braced us in matching recumbent positions with our heads just out of the water. I rose slightly to create a better angle of entry as she shifted to accommodate my length. As she relaxed to this new position, I felt myself being drawn in another inch or two. She sighed at the sensation. I bent my knees slightly to support her back and then raised one leg onto my shoulder. More penetration and more sighing followed this move. Supporting us with one arm down now I guided her body forward onto me with the other. She sawed back and forth with more of my length disappearing into her. Her movements became more urgent with each upward thrust. She gasped and cried out and her boy shook from her climax. "Sorry I couldn't help myself," she said.

I laughed saying, "Usually it's the guy thing to say. I am no where near being done with you and that body." We retrieved our suits, soap and shampoo leaving the water for the shore.

We walked into the sunroom still carrying the swimsuits making no move to hide our nudity from one another. My erection pointed the way and not unnoticed by her as she sat on the futon. I grabbed a couple of shot glasses and returned with a bottle of tequila, salt and limes. Pouring her shot I sprinkled salt on the head of my prick and held the lime to one side. "Nice" she whispered as she licked the salt took the shot and reached for the lime which by now was held in my teeth. Bending forward she used her mouth to suck its juice into hers. She poured another shot into her glass and one into mine and then sprinkled salt onto each breast. As I had done the lime wedge projected from her mouth. I took my time getting every last bit of salt from her breasts, shot back the tequila and moved in for the lime. As her hands moved to the back of my head the spent lime fell from her mouth leaving our tongues free to explore.

With a feral smile she dipped her fingers into her vagina and trailed the liquid onto each of my nipples. She worked some salt next making sure that the abrasive texture gave me the sensation she wanted. Next she poured rubbed lime up and down my shaft as slowly as she could possibly manage. The precum of the head mixed with a last squeeze of the fruit. She returned to my nipples rasping her tongue to catch the salt and fired back the shot. Then with a smile she lowered her head and sucked the lime and more from my cock. Before I knew it my cock was buried in her throat and she was giving me a world class blowjob. I needed very little work before I shot my load down her throat to the point that she gagged somehow still managing to swallow. As my cock popped from her mouth another stream spurted onto her chin and down onto her chest. She started to massage it into her tits looking as horny as our first round of fucking. I grabbed the salt pouring some on her clit, exchanged the salt for the bottle and grabbed the lime. I carefully tilted her pelvis us and using two fingers to hold open her lips poured a small amount of fluid into her canal. I used the lime to dam the liquid. She looked ready to explode turning red from neck to pubis. Her breathing was shallow and expectant as I lowered my head for the shot. My tongue triggered a bucking as though her clit had been jolted with a shock. I quickly pushed the lime into her vagina and drank the mixture of juices that now flowed from her opening. She was in the midst of an uncontrollable multiple orgasm as I drank deeply and then sucked the lime wedge whole into my mouth. I moved over her covering her mouth with mine sharing the mixture of tequila, lime, salt and cum with her. Her hips continued to move of their own will and she looked confused and slightly frightened. I started to move the head of my prick up and down her opening. "I can't take this." She was shouting now. I hastily pulled two pillows closer wedging them under her hips until her opening was directly in line with my engorged prick. I grasped one ankle in each hand forcing her legs as far apart as possible. Her cunt continued to contract and ooze fluid. I leaned in and penetrated her fully. I felt my balls slap against her ass. She cried out and nearly lost consciousness. Speared to new depths she moaned over and over. Rising onto my toes for leverage I ground into her while grabbing her ass to weld us together. I kept deep moving side to side and forcing myself forward though there was no more to go inside. Then I withdrew till only the head was in her. I plunged forward causing another scream and another orgasm. Over and over this repeated till I finally emptied my balls into her deepest regions. I stayed inside her waiting for my cock to shrivel. On this day there was no shriveling. At her insistence I finally disengage myself from her with an audible pop and a gush of liquid the flowed onto the floor. Her hips continued to buck slowly and with her eyes closed appeared sleep-fucking the air. Her boobs glowed in the fading light from the ejaculated lubricant earlier released. I pressed an exploratory thumb against her opening and she moved up to meet the contact. Her eyes remained closed. Keeping my thumb still she again rose to be penetrated once again. With the angle of her ass on the pillow each upward thrust lifted her buttocks slightly forward as well as higher exposing her anus. The next up thrust I quickly lowered on hand under her ass with my finger tip grazing this new opening. The next rise I moved my thumb causing more penetration which caused her to moan and hold the position for an added beat. As she lowered he ass my finger inserted itself into her backside. Her eyes sprang open with a surprised and unfocused look. Now my finger withdrew but only slightly from her ass as had my thumb remained partially in her vagina. Her breathing intensified and the flush of her skin had returned. The down thrust was shallower that the up but she made no sign of stopping. Moving my hand from under her I inserted the second thumb into her vagina and moved it to her lips. She suckled greedily, whimpering when I repeated the gesture. The last time I coated my thumb and this time moved my hand under her. She instinctively rose up causing full penetration in her front opening on my thumb. As she lowered her hips my second thumb entered her anus. "I don't do this" she said but made no move to this new invasion. Resting down she rose up again teased by my mouth on her clitoris. She ground up against my thumb moving from side to side while holding the maximum penetration. When she dropped onto my second thumb I was surprised to feel that same, although somewhat more shallow, grinding of her pelvis. Her quivering body told me that her release was imminent. Bucking up and down wildly she appeared unable to decide which end gave her more gratification. With a prolonged "oh" she released a copious amount of fluid that bathed my hands and face. Her bucking subsided and she closed her eyes and slept. Extracting myself from her body, I covered her with a light blanket and sat beside her in a chair while she slept. Sometime in the night I heard her stir and call my name. "I'm here." Then silence fell once again until morning light filtered through the trees filling the sunroom in brightness.

She opened her eyes and seeing me sitting on the chair said, "Is this how you slept?"

"Yeah, for some reason I was so exhausted that I could have been facedown on the floor and it wouldn't have mattered."

"I wouldn't know about that kind of tired," she said smiling. "h\Have you got any coffee?"

I pointed to the kitchen and was about to stand when she stood saying, "I'll get it. You save your strength -- unless you're kicking me out."

For an answer I said, "Don't forget the apron. The post-its can wait till later." I didn't laugh or smile.

I heard the toilet flush and went in to use it myself. There she was standing with her back to me wearing the infamous sweater unzipped and an apron that framed her ass. "Hold that position", I said as I entered the bathroom. I ground a pill for faster release, or should I say slower, and washed it down with water. I brushed my teeth and finished peeing. I noticed the oil on the edge of the table where we had left it. I caught a glimpse of her turning to the position that she had been in before I went to the can. "The kitchen can be a great place for all kinds of nourishment."

She smiled her reflection back at me in the window as she remained in place. I moved so that I barely touched her back with my pelvis. I looked down at the way that her sweater held her tits up and out inviting a touch. You don't need to ask twice I thought as my hands grasped their firmness. As I squeezed them alternately apart and together again my finger tips teased her nipples. She moved back against my cock growing more rigid by the second. Reaching back she placed it completely between her legs so that the head projected under her cunt. I dropped my hands to explore her clit and found her juices already starting to build. With one hand I spilled some of the oil onto my palm and set it down on the stove. Stepping to the side I continued to engage her clit while spreading the oil over her buttocks paying special attention to her anus. "Like I said, I don't do that". I moved a finger around her hole and penetrated her lightly spreading the oil on its entrance. She sighed, "Usually."

I removed my hands from her body and took her hand in mine. I led her to the couch but sat her on the plush armrest rather than the cushion. I turned the apron so that it hung behind her and zipped the sweater up high enough that her breasts jutted out and slightly up. Her nipples were fully erect. I hungrily fed on them as my cock inserted its way between her legs causing her to lift them apart and to my sides. I tucked a pillow under her head and lowered mine to feast on her vagina. As usual her liquids easily lubricated her opening. I tentatively licked the lips and grazed her clit with my tongue flat and hard against it. I found that in this position I could feast on her with my mouth and massage those gorgeous breasts with my hands. One of her legs rested on the sofa cushion to the side and the other hung down on the other side. I supported this leg by holding her calf and gently lifting it up and out bringing about a gaping entrance in her pussy. I alternated licking up then down her crack allowing my nose to repeatedly have contact with her clitoris. I moved my free hand so that I was able to insert one and then two fingers into her vagina. I rubbed her lubrication over her clitoris and along her outer lips. Her hips started to rise up to meet my fingers. I stood and started to slap my hot cock against her opening. She moaned and started to shake. I guided the head so that it rested against but not inside her. I moved it up and down her vagina. Moisture pooled by the crack of her ass and the arm of the sofa. Harder now I slid it up and down occasionally smacking her open lips with the head like a dildo. She started chanting yes, yes over and over again. Leaving the head against her slit, I grasped the leg on the sofa raising it onto my shoulder. Instinctively she did likewise with the one in my hands. Freed my hand flew to her breasts stretching, hefting and shaking their fullness. Not able to stand it any longer she arched her back and shifted forward impaling herself in one swift movement up to half of my length. "More" she insisted. I placed my hand under her ass and lifted creating the perfect angle for penetration. I was soon up to my balls in a sea of hot cum. She whimpered when I withdrew and moved the sodden cock down under her ass then back inside to the hilt in one quick motion. I repeated the process three more times till she was on the brink of a huge orgasm. The last time I left my cock at the entrance to her anus and lifted from the small of her back while my face enjoyed her tits. She seemed to be trembling more from fear now that horniness. I whispered, "Go slow. Relax."

I pulled her now so that her ass was off the armrest seeming to pivot on my cock, her legs over my shoulders and arm guided her hips forward. As the first penetration occurred she gasped and froze. Neither of us moved. Both hands were now on her hips and I was determined not to force this next act. She moved ever so slightly and the head of my prick was suddenly inside her. She shrieked and went limp for a minute while her hips nudged forward. Her eyes opened, "Fuck that was intense! I passed out!" Then she smiled.

I moved her forward directing her hips so more of me entered her butt. We both lost our balance and slid to the side on the cushions of the sofa. Still inside her she said, "Don't even think of stopping now!"

I was up and over her standing with her lying mostly on her shoulders so that her ass was sticking almost straight up in the air. Her tits were comically pressed under her chin and flattened by her knees. The angle was impossible.

"Hold on. Don't let me slip out." I started to turn so that my cock rotated in her asshole bringing about a new round of moans and groans. Her legs were now over my shoulders from behind and I was standing with my legs apart looking straight down at her ass skewered by my prick. I pulled her pelvis back toward her head as I drove down into the opening. Talk about maximum leverage as I pounded down for all that I was worth. Her shouting was incoherent and her body was slick with perspiration. I could feel the cum soaking from her cunt onto my ass. I withdrew turned and entered her vagina. We were both yelling now cumming in non-ending spurts deep within one another.

I pulled out finally plopping down onto the floor in front of her unable to move. She started laughing then asking, "So what do you take milk, sugar?"

12