The Swedish Seductress

Story Info
She's dangerously sexy.
1.1k words
3.35
18.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had got myself a summer job in a pub when I was at University last year. The work was fun and I met some really nice people and enjoyed working behind the bar.

On this particular evening the pub was starting to fill up and I was busy chatting and serving when a really attractive blonde Swedish girl came in and ordered some wine which she drank as she talked to me for a while as she ran her fingers through her lovely hair and crossed and uncrossed her legs a couple of times. I couldn't help but notice that she was getting lots of admiring glances from some of the regulars and other young men in the bar area. She asked for another glass and sat down at a table over by the window, occasionally looking out and I imagined that she must be waiting for some gorgeous sexy hunk. I went to the other end of the bar and got caught up with serving for a while, but when I went back I noticed that she was still alone and had got herself another drink. She sat there idly tapping her fingers on the table to the soft music that was playing in the back ground and had a cheeky grin on her face. Following her gaze and I noticed that she was sexily communicating with a rather elderly man with thinning grey hair and glasses! I couldn't help myself but stay and watch their flirting game. He was fully aware of her attention and was glowing from ear to ear, his blue eyes twinkling and his smile was so naughty. My mouth visibly dropped open though, when I saw her shapely long legs slowly open in his direction as her fingers played upwards reaching her stocking tops and even further.

I imagined that she could have had any man in the pub as most of them had glanced in her direction a couple of times. Her sex play continued and I tried to stay at that end of the bar to watch how much further it went. Then again I couldn't believe my eyes when I watched her beckon him with her forefinger to follow her as she headed for the Ladies toilets. He nearly fell as he tried to get up too quickly in his excitement. Giggling to myself I had to see more! I looked round and slipped away towards the toilets after them. I was almost bubbling over with laughter imaging what was going to happen next as I crept along the corridor after them. Peeping around one of the cubicle doors was closed and I could hear hushed voices. With my heart pounding loudly I crept into the one beside it and locked the door behind me. As quietly as I could I put the lid of the toilet down and climbed on top. Bending and leaning slightly forward I looked through a peep hole that I had discovered when I first started working at the pub. Lo and behold there they were nearly naked and so horny. I had to suppress my laughter again and it wasn't easy! She was just wearing a tiny tight green top and I watched her as she provocatively pulled it over her head and her two delicious tits bounced out and he gasped and I saw his eyes widen enormously at the sight of them. The man still had his underpants on that revealed a remarkably big bulge for someone of his years. I watched her as she touched it and it moved and grew even more as she put her fingertips into the elastic and pulled them down. It bounced up in her face and even she suppressed a giggle.

The girl whispered what a nice big boy he was as she sexily licked her lips as she pulled his foreskin back tracing the outline of his solid prick with a long red painted nail. Then leaning over it she poked her pink tongue out licking the oozing pre-cum from its tip. The girl suddenly got onto the closed toilet and stood with her cunt jutting into his face displaying a beautiful soft shaved pussy before she pulled her sex lips open. He gasped and reached for her bum cheeks and pushed his face between her legs and into the glistening folds of her cunt and over large swollen clit. He licked and sucked her outragously as she moaned quietly before rippling into what sounded like a very satisfying multi orgasm that seemed to last for ages. Finally she dropped down onto the toilet seat and pulled him closer to her. As she reached for his cock she slid her delicate fingers up and down its length, as his eyes slowly closed enjoying her movements. Eventually he moved round in the confined space and sat on the seat and the girl quickly straddled him and gently lowered herself onto his throbbing length. Carefully, she moved backwards, forwards and up and down, until the head of his rampant cock touched her outer lips and clitoris before sliding it back in again, while running her fingers down the groves of his bony spine. She was obviously enjoying herself as his prick twitched and grew inside her as she rocked her hips. The girl watched his expression as she played with her obviously erect and aroused nipples. Biting her sumptuous blood red lips, the same colour as her finger nails they looked an amazing sight as they swayed together on the toilet until the dams burst and they came loudly over the edge together.

With all the puffing and panting I made my escape and nobody seemed to have noticed my absence from the bar. I saw the girl return and leave through the main door and waited for the old man to follow. I was busy and serving at the other end of the room when we suddenly heard an unearthly scream coming from the direction of the toilets. Bill my manager rushed out and some minutes later appeared back with a very distressed middle aged woman. He called me quickly over and asked me to look after her muttering that she had found a naked old man in the Ladies toilets quite dead with a huge hard on! I am sure that I went bright red hearing the news as I tried to take it on board and call for an ambulance. The Swedish girl had gone and only I knew what had happened but sure wasn't going to say anything. I bet he had a smile on his face too, bless him what a way to go!!!