The Sweepstakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seven stunningly handsome young men surrounded my incredibly sexy wife. Their cocks rock hard and protruding like flagpoles from their taught, flat stomachs. Taylors's expert fingers had found Jen's sweet spot and she was humping his hand shamelessly all the while whispering into his ear.

"Yeah Taylor, you're making me so fucking hot!"

Taylor is the proverbial tall, dark and handsome type. He stands roughly 6'5" and his jet black hair compliments his bronze body and chiseled features. With an athlete's build and an eight inch cock he elicits drools from both girls and boys alike. Jen reached down and wrapped her fingers around Taylor's shaft. He responded by beginning a slow rhythmic pelvic motion...Fucking her soft, tiny little hand. It occurred to me how In her grasp, his cock appeared huge. Her wedding ring glinted now and then in the firelight. To me the ring was an incredibly arousing sight. A subtly taboo reminder that these gorgeous men were each going to have their way with my wife over and over again during the coming week.

Jen and I had taken on the roles of porn actor and actress for the week as winners of the sweepstakes. An all expense paid trip to the coast of Rhode Island to film an adult film on location, in one of the many old mansions that dot the coastline in the historic city of Newport. We'd long been fans of the Raven Productions line of gay porn. Jen and I discovered early on in our marriage that gay porn got her allot more excited than straight porn. She always got so wet when we would watch Raven videos. She'd always remark about how she'd love to see me in one or two of the submissive roles. I must admit that sounded hot to me too. I've had a fascination with men's bodies and especially cocks and semen pretty much my entire adult life. I've always fantasized about having a threesome or moresome with my wife and other men. I love the thought of watching her being taken by many men and seeing her lost in a sexual frenzy while having the time of her life. I always jerk off to thoughts like these when I need to get off. The peak of my little fantasies is always seeing my beautiful wife covered in other men's cum and me lapping it all up like a hungry dog as I fuck her. When I sent my rough screenplay into Raven I never expected to be the winner. In fact I'd all but forgotten when the letter of congratulations arrived via Certified Mail. Soon afterward a meeting was arranged and Jen and I were flown out to California for a meeting with the cast and crew. We were there for four days during which time we learned everything we needed to know about making an adult film. I had submitted my completed screen play and it was met with approval. Some details needed to be changed for filming reasons but essentially what you read here is what I wrote. I've left out all of the filler scenes and inserted instead only the good stuff. One of the activities we enjoyed at the studio was sitting in during the filming of a scene between Adam and Terrence. Jen was so turned on by the action that a wet spot appeared in the crotch of her jeans. The bulge in mine defied me to claim that I wasn't aroused as well. We flew back home for two weeks to take care of all of the details with regard to going away for a week and caught our flight to Rhode Island for the filming.

Jen backed away from Taylor's magic fingers and turned her gaze from Taylor's gorgeous tool to me. Once again she locked her eyes on mine as she slowly, seductively lowered herself until she was kneeling before him. Taylor was grinning at her as she turned her gaze back to his cock and then to his face. Without taking her eyes off him she slid her sultry lips down the length of his shaft until he bottomed out at the back of her throat. Taylor gasped his approval as Jen slowly backed off his throbbing dick and repeated this motion. Taylor amazingly hard shaft grew even harder and aroused. She looked back at me and I followed her eyes downward to my own straining cock. She smiled a devilish smile around Taylor's saliva soaked monster.

A pair of hands reached down from behind her and I became aware that Eric had moved in to her rear and was fondling her beautiful breasts while rubbing his enormous tool along her neck. Jen reached up and gripped Eric's masterpiece in her right hand while never missing a stroke on Taylor's pole. She began to pull on Eric's cock from over her shoulder. Eric is a beach blonde boyish type with dimples accentuating both sets of cheeks. His totally hairless body is hard as a rock as was his mouthwatering, 10" erection. When Jen felt his incredible girth and length in her hand I saw her expression change for just an instant from confident to apprehensive. She quickly regained her composure and seemed to be even more eager to suck on Taylor while lending a hand to Eric as well

Grant was the next to approach Jen. He stepped up to her left and placed his made for the movies shaft alongside Jen's sucking mouth. With her left hand Jen began to pump Grant's cock as well. He smiled down at her as she glanced up to meet his stare. Grant was a little older than the others. His dark brown hair was trimmed short and was highlighted in silver framing his strong jaw and piercing green eyes perfectly. When Jen locked her gaze on his haunting eyes she immediately released Taylor's cock from her sucking mouth and seized Grant's enormous weapon displaying skills that I never knew she possessed. She maintained her gaze on Grant's piercing eyes and began to rub her pussy. I've never seen her so wet. Between my load and her own juices her hand was soaked at the first touch of her sopping, steaming cunt.

Adam decided to make his approach from a different angle. He moved around behind Eric and he lay down on his back between Eric's legs then he slithered himself underneath Jen's dripping pussy. Adam wasted no time once in position in diving into my wife's freshly fucked hole. Jen shrieked in delight from around Grant's giant straining, glistening shaft as hers and my juices flooded Adam's hungry, slurping mouth. Jen was beside herself. She kept looking around the room at us. Eight horny, hung guys (If I should be so bold ad to classify myself among the likes of these gorgeous young men.) all fixated on her. We were there to service her completely as no single man could ever do. We were introducing Jen to her primal side where inhibitions are cast away until nothing remains but raw, animal lust and shameless, selfish, wanton decadence. I saw the exact moment that the last trace of Jens's inhibitions left her when Adam sucked her diamond hard clit into his hot mouth. She grunted a husky, guttural growl and began to grind herself down on Adam's face. Adam showed a surprising amount of skill for a gay porn star. Something told me however that none of these guys was exclusively gay but just like myself, they were bi-sexual.

Adam looked the most feminine of the group. He was maybe 5' 8" tall and his petite smooth boyish like body and creamy, fair complexion looked magnificent in the firelight. Almost comically his hips were instinctively thrusting upward into thin air as he devoured my wife's delicious pussy. It would have been comical that is, had it not been so sensual. His cock would slap against his six pack belly with each involuntary thrust and even in this dimly lit room I noticed a shiny smear of pre-cum at the tip of his perfect cock and across his belly. I had an almost uncontrollable urge to fall upon him and swallow his slippery shaft but this was Jen's scene. Besides, I had my work cut out for me in this performance. I was to be in charge of clean up duty. I task which Adam apparently enjoyed as much as I imagined that I would. This based souly on the fact that he was still greedily slurping my load from deep within my writhing wife's pussy. Jen began to grind herself harder onto Adam's hungry mouth and Adam reached upward, grasping her ass cheeks he pulled her down to him forcefully and she began to cum. Another deep guttural growl began to erupt from her lips as she pulled them off of Grant's straining cock. Her growl grew louder and louder as her orgasm consumed her. I watched her let herself go while rocking on Adam's expert tongue. Eric's cock dwarfing her right hand and Grant's filling her left. Taylor, still standing directly in front of her had begun to stoke his massive cock while aiming its swollen head at Jens delicious lips. Terrence, Brandon and Kurt had also managed to squeeze in and were stroking themselves at Jens angelic face.

Terrence is a tall and exceptionally dark black man. His features are strong and angular. He keeps his head shaved free of hair as he does with the rest of his magnificent body. His cock is absolutely stunning. 12.5" I believe is the "official" measurement if I remember correctly from one of his scenes in another film where Brandon measures him. Regardless of the "official" size, I can vouch for the fact that his big, black cock is irresistibly huge and menacing. Jen was, mesmerized watching him slide his hand all the way up and down on his beautiful, black cock as she convulsed through several more waves of her powerful climax. Brandon took his queue and moved to Terrence's side while stroking his own impressive tool. Kurt was across from Brandon I must admit feeling somewhat inadequate at this party with my respectable eight inch cock but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm a sucker for a big dick and so, I began to discover, was my adorably slutty little wife. As her orgasm subsided Adam slowed his assault on her clit to a subtle tickling flick here and there. Jen jolted with each flick of his tongue. She was panting heavily and she slumped forward stopping herself with her forearms before collapsing onto the cool, marble floor. Eric, who'd been waiting for this opportunity, wasted no time in sliding his massive shaft into Jen's saliva soaked pussy. He took it slow and inched into her like a very large, hot knife through butter. Jen whispered,

"Oh my god! Oh my god!"

Slowly, his cock inched deeper,

"Oh My God!"

A little louder. Then, as he pushed deeper and deeper into her, seemingly without end she began shrieking..

"Oh my FUCKING GOD!!!!!! I'M CUMMING!!!!"

Eric was slightly more than halfway into her when she slammed herself backward into him full force. Quite suddenly, her shrieking had abruptly stopped. Her echoes reverberated from the smooth marbled walls into complete silence. I began to become worried. Jen was as still as a statue with Eric's cock buried to the hilt inside her. She had a shocked look on her face which I couldn't read. I was definitely one of two things, Extreme pain or extreme pleasure. She wasn't breathing. She was just frozen in time. Eric Looked at me with concern and I looked back to Jen as she began to tremble with her head tilted upward, staring into nothing and with her mouth agape. She began to take convulsive little breaths each one accompanied by a whimper. I was about to ruin the scene and scream "CUT!!!!" when her voice cried out.

"FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME NOW!!!"

Eric apparently didn't need to be told twice. He withdrew his enormous cock agonizingly slowly from my wife's pleading pussy. At the very instant that her vagina released his rock hard shaft he Pulled her forcefully to him while thrusting full force into her soaking wet pussy. Without any hesitation he had withdrawn himself again and slammed back into her. Over and over he hammered his massive cock into my beautiful wife as she bucked her ass back into his assault. Daring him to show her what he had to offer. Eric had much to show her and he increased the tempo of his thrusts. The sound of their bodies slamming together was so incredibly hot. Jen was grunting like a wild animal in time to her pounding as wave after wave of her incredibly powerful orgasm surged through her electrified body. As the intensity peaked she began to groan in the most primal way. There was absolutely no mistaking the force of this orgasm. It was the quintessential "earth shattering" explosion of pleasure that for a time scratched the irresistible itch of sexual desire leaving her completely satisfied however, thankfully only briefly.

Eric had also been brought to the edge and Jen's incredible climax was more than enough to pull him over right along with her. In all fairness I must confess that I was impressed by his skill. I watched him pace himself and do his best to fuck her without cumming himself until her pleasure had passed. Once Jen was done he took her for himself. It wasn't long before Jen was moaning again as Eric approached his own orgasm. His thrusts became quick and jerky as he began to breathe like a marathon runner. Then a short moan accompanied each thrust as his balls tightened into a knot.

"uh, uh, Uh, Uh, UHGH!!!"

Eric pulled his powerful tool from deep inside my wife and placed it between her ass cheeks sliding back and forth as he began to ejaculate. His first blast left a silky trail from the small of the back to her hairline at the back of her neck. Jen reacted with an involuntary shudder and offered her own brand of encouragement.

"Fuck Yeah!!! ...Shoot your Fuckin' Load!"

Another powerful blast landed half way up her back. Jen giggled like a mischievous little girl.

"Your cum is so fucking hot on my skin baby. "

Erick convulsed uncontrollably as he covered my wife's ass with the remainder of his load. He smeared his cum all around her ass and pussy with his softening cock.

"Where's my sexy, clean up boy?" Inquired Jen as Eric's cum began to pool in the small of her back.

"Come and get it while it's hot." She said. "You know you want it. I know you need it. Get over here right now and clean me up baby! ... WAIT! On second thought, first I think it would be a nice gesture if you'd be so kind as to clean up Eric's gorgeous cock."

The other guys all began to cheer their approval.

"Bring it on Eric!" I said. "This will be a dream come true."

Eric stood up from behind Jen and to a step toward me as I sunk to my knees before him. He'd lost most of his erection but still his cock was huge. Jen had rolled onto her side to get a better view of the action. I reached for Eric's dripping meat and guided him into my warm mouth. He let out a soft moan and Jen sighed sexily under her breath.

"Christ! That's so fuckin' hot. Suck his big dick baby. You're making me crazy!"

I was cooing softly as I sensuously sucked Eric's candy coated shaft into my hungry mouth. I had licked and sucked every trace of Jen's and his cum from his shaft and balls when Jen spoke up.

"Alright, that's enough. Time to clean ME up." She said.

I pulled my lips from Eric's cock and turned toward Jen who was back on her hands and knees. She was waving her cum covered ass at me seductively.

"Cum and get it!" She giggled.

"Not so fast!" Kurt interrupted "A feast like this must be served properly. Grant, would you mind helping me get this exquisite dish to the table?"

"Of course." Replied Grant. The two men lifted my wife by an arm and a leg and carried her gently to the long, wooden table. They laid her face down on its surface. Kurt turned to me and with a smirk he said,

"Dinner is served".

I made my way on shaking legs to the table where Jen lay smiling at me. She wiggled her ass again and offered...

"Don't miss a drop sweetheart. It's good for you.

I threw all caution to the wind and gave in to my most secret desires. I dove onto my wife's ass and began to suck and lick up Eric's enormous load of semen. I lapped at the crack of her ass and down into her piping hot pussy. His cum was intoxicating and my head was swimming as I cleaned every single drop from my beautiful wife's body. While I worked over her ass, back and pussy her excited commands were echoing in the shadowy corners of the vast room of stone.

"Fuck yeah! Lick it up! Yeah. Yeah. You are so sexy Baby. You are a slut. You're a cum slut!"

"Nothing wrong with a cumslut." Brandon interjected. Another cheer from the boys.

"We'll see who the slut is..." I replied between lapping the cum from the small of her back. Laughter filled the room.

Jen rolled over onto her back and slid her pussy to the edge of the table. She pulled her knees up and hooked her heels over the table's edge.

"Well, who's next?" She pleaded.

I instinctively withdrew from her beautiful pussy in anticipation of perhaps having the pleasure of watching another lover serviced her.

Suddenly all of her boys were scrambling to position themselves between her legs. Grant managed to claim the honor. He looked directly into Jens smiling face as he rubbed his cockhead against her pussy lips and pressing it hard onto her clit. Jen gasped out loud and silently begged him to fuck her with her eyes. Evidentially Grant got the message because he slipped into her dripping pussy and sank all the way in. He remained motionless for a few seconds before withdrawing his cock very slowly. Jen threw her arms around Grants neck and gazed into his piercing green eyes.

"Do you like my pussy?" she asked.

"I love your pussy." He replied as he slowly sunk into her again.

Jen let out an involuntary gasp as Grant bottomed out in her.

"Then fuck me!" She said. "Fuck me hard and deep. Make me cum all over your gorgeous, fucking cock!"

Grant obliged her by pulling completely out and then slamming back into her. Jen shrieked as his balls slapped up against her asshole. He began a steady, rhythmic pounding of my wife's perfect little cunt. Jen has never had children and I swear her vaginal muscles are like vise jaws. She can lock onto a man's cock and practically force him to empty himself almost instantly from the sheer intensity of her grip.

Grant was a pro however and he was not about to disappoint her by cumming too soon. Over and over again he slammed into her with incredible, raw power. Jen was gasping in time to his forceful assault on her irresistibly tight, slick pussy. With each thrust her gasping became more urgent, more insistent. I knew from experience that she was ready to cum. When Grant realized this he quickened his tempo. Jen held on for a few more seconds and then began a low, guttural moan as her orgasm flooded her nervous system bringing her exquisite pleasure. As the sensations became stronger her moan increased in volume. We were all cheering them on when Jen turned to look at me. She smiled a wicked smile and bit her lower lip as she reached behind Grant with both hands grasping his ass cheeks. She began to pull him into her in time to his strokes, adding to the force of his fucking. Our eyes were locked together. By now she was chanting.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!Fuck me! Oh my GOD! Yes!"

Grant leaned her back down to the table and threw her legs over his shoulders. This position would allow for maximum access to my wife's slutty little pussy. He began to slam into her with such force that she began to scream.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! AHhhhhhh!!!"

As Jen came down from her mind blowing orgasm Grant pumped deep into her for four of five more thrusts and then he pulled nearly all of the way out of her leaving only the head of his huge cock inside her. Jen lifted herself up on her right forearm and began to pump his long shaft as he drew closer to his own orgasm. Grant began to pant and grunt as I watched his balls tighten into a knot and then I could see each orgasmic twitch of his tool as he pumped my wife's cunt full of his seed. After three or four powerful blasts his cum began to ooze out from around his enormous cock head. A few more cock convulsions and he was empty, sweaty and satisfied. Slowly he pulled out of my beautiful wife's pussy.

"Ohhh, where's my darling cum slut?"

I was already on it. I took my place at the table and Kurt slid up a heavy wooded chair for me. There was a pillow on the seat that raised me up and placed my face at exactly the proper height as to afford the perfect angle at which I could devour her freshly fucked, cum filled pussy. I began by pushing her knees high up toward her breasts which gave me a good position to lick all of Grants delicious cum from my wife's crotch. Jen moaned her approval as I curled my tongue and scooped up all of the cream from between her thighs. Jen began to speak in the most delightfully sluttish manor.