The Sweepstakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah that's a good boy. Lick up all that hot cum. Lick my cum soaked pussy. Did you enjoy watching me fuck those guys? I know that you did. Your cock is so hard. Lick it up you nasty cum slut!"

"Lick it up! Lick it up!" the guys began to chant.

I pulled her lips apart and Grant's load began to seep out of Jens pussy. I sucked it up greedily. The guys cheered. Licking deep inside her I stole the rest of the savory fluids from her piping hot cunt. I was in heaven as Jen began to cum again. She pulled my face into her cunt.

Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah! Eat that load out of me! Fucking eat it!!! Ohhh, God I'm cumming.

Brandon took his place at Jens left side. She gripped his giant cock in her hand. Her wedding ring, again reminded me of what a slut my wife was being. My cock was ready to explode as she pumped Brandon's shaft furiously. Jen was writhing and grinding her pussy into my hungry mouth as I sucked and lapped at her rock hard clit.

Kurt approached Jen's right side and she mirrored the actions of her left hand with her right. Kurt's mammoth cock swelled within her grasp. He pinched her nipples as she stroked him. As her orgasm began to subside she pulled him to her lips and engulfed his shaft within her hot mouth and throat. He slowly began to fuck her mouth while she continued to stroke him. She was making the nastiest slurping sounds as she sucked Kurt's cock with abandon.

There was a tap on my shoulder. I looked up from Jen's steaming cunt.

"May I cut in?" Pleaded Seth.

Seth! You're back from the sidelines." I exclaimed.

Jen spoke up, "Welcome back Seth." I'm so glad you could join us. "Would you be so kind as to fuck me silly?"

The room burst into laughter and Seth took his place between my wife's sexy legs.

I took hold of his cock and slid my hand along its incredible length. I positioned him at the entrance of Jen's pussy and slowly pulled him into her. They both moaned in pleasure as he sunk into her.

"Fuck me Seth" demanded Jen and she then resumed sucking Kurt's cock while stroking Brandon's.

Seth pulled Jen toward him and pushed her legs high into the air. Brandon took Jen's left leg and Kurt quickly followed suit. They pulled her legs open for Seth's advantage. Seth wrapped his arm around Jen's thighs and began to fuck Jen silly just as she'd requested. He pounded her relentlessly as she screamed from around Kurt's tool. Soon she was cumming yet again and Seth emptied his second load of the evening deep inside her convulsing cunt. He fell limp and took a step back from my writhing wife. She was obviously not finished and a disappointed moan escaped her sucking mouth.

Terrence recognized this damsel in distress and took Seth's place. He placed the head of his enormous, midnight black cock to her pussy and rubbed up and down between her soft, swollen lips, spreading some of Seth's semen all around the entrance of her pussy.

His cock was absolutely huge. Jen and I always marveled over his size when we'd watch the Raven porn videos. I would always tease her about fucking a big, black cock like his and she'd always remind me that she's not attracted to most black men but the size of his cock had her a little more than just curious.

Before she lost her orgasm Terrence began to feed his monster dick into her pussy.

"Oh My God" She said as she pulled away from Kurt's cock to see what was splitting her in half. With a new sense of enthusiasm she began to buck up and down as he continued to push into her.

"Oh My God I Love This Cock!!!" She screamed in the most lust filled voice. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!"

She was cumming so hard now that her body was shaking violently. Terrence was balls deep in her when she rolled right into another orgasm. He pulled slowly back out and repeated this slow, steady all the way in, all the way out fucking for as long as Jen could keep cumming. After what seemed like several minutes Jen began to come back to her senses and she begged Terrence to give it to her hard and fast.

Terrence pulled out of her nearly all of the way and paused for a few seconds.

"Don't tease me Terrence." She growled. "Fill me full of your big black cock. My darling cum slut husband has wanted you to do this to me ever since the very first time he laid eyes on that huge piece of black meat."

Terrence began to fuck my lovely wife and Jen began to cum almost immediately.

"HOLY SHIT! HIS COCK IS SO HUGE BABY! YOU WERE RIGHT. THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT. I LOVE HIS HUGE BLACK COCK!!! MY GOD, I'M CUMMING SO HARD." She Screamed in time to his thrusts.

Terrence slammed into her furiously as she whimpered, cried and pleaded for him to never stop fucking her. I honestly thought that my own cock would burst. I'd never been so turned on in all of my life. My wife was now a black cock slut and I was beside myself with lust and sexual intoxication. She had given up on sucking Kurt's cock but she was still pumping both he and Brandon as she rolled from orgasm to orgasm over and over while Terrence's magnificent cock filled her like never before. Jen's jet black lover began to take short, swift strokes and I watched his huge balls pulled up tightly to his shaft as his orgasm began to take hold. He pulled out of my wife and fired the first of many streams of glorious hot cum. A streak of delicious semen laid a trail from her pubic mound to her chin. Several more spurts coated her belly and in between her beautiful tits. As Terrence slipped from deep inside Jen's body he stepped away and invited me to take his place.

Jen saw this and added her encouragement.

"Come fuck me baby. I need your beautiful cock inside me."

I sunk my straining cock into her as deep as I could go. She moaned her approval. I was afraid that I'd cum too soon. I was delirious with lust and it wouldn't take much to push me over the edge. Despite her being stretched to limits unknown by Terrence's unbelievable pole, I felt her clench her cunt around my shaft as I began to lap up Terrence's huge load from her gorgeous body. Jen began sucking Kurt and then Brandon alternately. Adam must have decided to claim my wife for himself before he lost the opportunity. He stepped up to Jen's left side his ass was a beautiful site. So perfectly feminine. So taught and muscular. He had been stroking himself all night and he seemed to be on a mission. He was pumping his beautiful cock with intent. He brushed sensuously past Brandon being certain to linger ass cheek to ass cheek with him while seductively licking his lips. Adam turned his attention and his cock back to my wife. She understood the urgency in his stare. She turned to face his cock and she cooed.

"Cum in my mouth Adam. I want you to cum in my mouth." She pleaded opening her mouth wide for him. They were inches from my face. Adam's gorgeous cock being jerked into my wife's eagerly waiting mouth. I was fucking Jen deeply, slowly while trying to keep from cumming. This new spectacle wasn't going to help me keep that promise that was for certain.

Brandon and Kurt were still beside Jen and she was pumping both of their cocks but when Adam got her attention they both took their own cock in hand and tried their best to catch up with Adam and his impending cumshot into my wife's waiting mouth. He looked like a roman god in that huge marbled room with candlelight, wood fire and the oh so sensual acoustics which amplified Jen's sighs, moans and even her breathing. His physique was irresistible as he beat the other guys to the punch. His cock erupted into my wife's open mouth as she stared into his eyes, silently commanding him to give up every drop. Adam's blast instantly filled Jens tiny mouth. Still, she waited for his next shot which arrived right on schedule. Her mouth began to over flow as she lay on her back looking up into Adam's striking blue eyes. He was bucking his hips as he dumped a delicious load into her mouth and across her pretty face. When Adam was finished she turned her attention to me. The look in her eyes needed no translation.

"Clean me up cum slut" she said without ever speaking.

I sunk my cock deep into her and dove for her open mouth. She pushed the contents of her mouth into mine and I lost it. My cock exploded as I drove into her hard in quick convulsing jerks. I was sucking Adams cum from my wife's lovely face as first Brandon, the Kurt began to cover Jen's beautiful tits in their cum. I was shooting semen into my wife almost the same rate at which I was eating it off of her face. When I had sufficiently cleaned Jen's flushed smiling face I moved immediately to her breasts and began the wonderful task of slurping all of that piping hot cum off of her straining nipples and continuing a thorough job of removing all traces of the precious liquid from her breasts, neck and tummy. All the while I was experiencing the most gut wrenching climax of my life until I had nothing left to ejaculate and collapsed onto my smiling wife's saliva and semen slicked breasts. Her chest was heaving as was mine. I kissed her softly, once on each of her gorgeous breasts.

" I love you Jen." I told her. "You were so fucking hot. I really got off watching you get gangbanged." I added.

"Don't you think for a second that you're the only one who got off on that." She teased. "But I really enjoyed watching my sexy cum slut husband at work. I loved it when you cleaned Eric's cock after he fucked me."

"Looks to me like there are a few more cocks to clean if anyone's up to it?" I blurted out before I even knew what I was saying. "Wow" I thought to myself, I really am a cum slut".

I sat back down on the chair and both Brandon and Adam stood to either side. Kurt stepped between my legs and held his still cum slick shaft out to me as an offering. I leaned forward and sucked him down my throat in one fluid motion. He bucked involuntarily as my tongue massaged the underside of his shaft. I slowly pulled my mouth from him and turned my attention to Kurt's amazing cock. As I repeated to him what I had just done to Adam he offered his cum covered fingers for me to clean and I accepted like a good cum slut. Once I had ensured that Kurt was clean I gave Brandon the same treatment. Sucking and licking him clean while Jen fingered her clit to a final climax never taking her adoring eyes off of me.

"CUT!"

Stay Tuned....