The Sweet Girl Next Door

Info
Come here, baby. We're going to make a baby...
184 words
3.77
108.1k
27
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,235 Followers



This week another offering from a fabulous GWA writer. RuthieRen (http://www.reddit.com/user/ruthieren) is a fabulous writer and I was really pleased for a chance to look at this script. It's something a lil darker, a lil nastier, content I've not touched before.

*/*\*

Water, water everywhere! Xyta is having problems with the plumbing and calls on you, her trusty neighbor to give her hand. You help, fix the terribly simple problem with barely any thought, to which Xyta offers you a plate of thank you cookies and a tasty drink. And a back massage.

Wait . . . is the room getting a little dim, a little hazy? Is the world dipping in and out of focus? Are you . . . falling . . . asleeeeeeep . . .

When you wake you find yourself stripped, bound and very obviously . . . erect. Just what was in those cookies . . . why now, does Xyta keep looking at you with that sly, lusting look in her eye . . . and what's all this talk about babies . . . ?

--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,235 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response Anon 08/05/19 & 09/06/19

Hi both; I am a voice artist working in solely audio at this time.

All of my submissions to this site are audio and will remain such for the forseeable future.

In light of this I have no plans reproduce notes, scripts or prose versions of my stories at this time.

I do hope you understand.

This piece in particular was written by one of my peers and I sought permission privately to produce and publish the audio here. In light of that, I'm not permitted to post text versions of this script/audio, regardless of my personal preferences on the matter. Again, thank you for your understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Text Available?

I would much prefer to read than to listen to an audio recording. Can you upload the text version?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
???

Come on!!!!

I want tonread thismstory. NOT, hear it

,

Ricky_RocketRicky_Rocketover 5 years ago
Love your stories!!

The sound of your voice is so damn good!!! I listen to your stories over and over and over!! You could be reading the instruction manual for a microwave oven and I'd still listen!! ;)

Andygorn2Andygorn2over 5 years ago
wow, really enjoyed this

When you and the girls are talking about the men in your lives, they stare at you with wide-open eyes, unbelieving you're pregnant already. They all want what you have, admiring you in the early stages of bloom and many are jealous of your virile lover and accommodating womb. You get a few enquiries about him and know that they're wondering what it would be like to be filled and knocked up by this stud...YOUR stud. Will you say yes to their entreaties? Even if you initially say "no", will you ride your man into next week with naughty takes of him ploughing and servicing each and every one of your friends, whilst he makes half-hearted attempts to deny wanting them and that he will only save his spunk for you, his darling Breeding-Bride? Will you tease him with alluring descriptions of their bodies, wants, cravings and needs (the same ones you are desperate to have fullfilled over and over)? Then he tears your dress in half, leaving it draped over your naked body beneath, pushing you back against the arm of the couch; still stood up, you lean away (draping one arm around his neck and feeding your erect pinched nipple into his greedy suckling mouth) at just the perfect angle for his rock-hard erection to begin stretching your bushy entrance as his saliva-lubed finger rubs at the puckered star between your beautiful cheeks.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Breeding the Help Ch. 01 How I impregnated my family's young Filipino maid.in Interracial Love
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
College Teen Waitress Knocked Up A passionate quickie turns dangerous.in Erotic Couplings
The Relationship Game Scott discovers an app that can alter his relationships.in Mind Control
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
More Stories