The Sweet Slut In Training Ch. 01

Story Info
Sweet Valarie has a naughty side she never knew about.
7.9k words
4.4
108.4k
53

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 09/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Chapter One: Between a rock and a hard place

Valarie Evans slammed the door shut and sprinted to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water and chugging it as quickly as she could. She could still taste the bitter, salty stuff in her mouth and she wanted it out. She stripped off her thin shirt on her way to the shower. She hoped the warm, soapy water would wash away her shame, but it was still there even as she toweled off and put on her warm cotton winter pajamas, even though it was still mid-morning. She felt cold and vulnerable and exposed, but mostly ashamed at what she had just done. She tried watching TV, reading a book and surfing on the Internet, but her mind kept flashing back to what happened.

Just a month ago, she had a boyfriend, was still living in Scotland, had graduated with honors from a prestigious university and was the good girl she had been all her life. Now, she had no boyfriend, she was living in the United States and the sticky wet spots on her couch reminded her that she was anything but a sweet innocent girl anymore.

Valarie was 23 and certainly had had sex before, but only a few times with boyfriends. It was never wild or rough or adventurous, unless you called giving your boyfriend a blowjob in the car in front of his parents' house adventurous. She had thought it was incredibly exciting and dangerous at the time, but now, five years later, she knew there was much she didn't know about sex. And after tonight, she wasn't sure she wanted to learn. Or did she?

It all started a little over a month ago when Valarie's boyfriend, Sebastian, announced he was moving to New Zealand for his job with an international software company. He said it had always been his dream. Valarie was disappointed to lose him, but knew in her heart that they would never have lasted anyway. They parted on good terms and Sebastian even helped her when she decided to follow his lead and her dream of moving to the United States. She had always wanted to go. She dreamed of being a lawyer in some big-city law firm, sending criminals to jail and championing the common man.

She had the grades and credentials to succeed, she believed, and decided to move to the States in hopes of working in a law firm and perhaps applying for law school. Sebastian had a friend in the States named Roy. They had been friends as teenagers before Roy moved to the States to live with his dad. Valarie was especially excited to learn that Roy was a lawyer at a firm in Baltimore. It was too good to be true.

Sebastian called Roy and Roy agreed to meet Valarie at the airport and help her get settled. He didn't have a job for her, but he had contacts and would help her look. Despite knowing she would miss home, she jumped at the chance. She didn't own much, so packing was easy. Just her clothes and a few books and pictures and she was ready. She knew as her plane took off that she was in for the adventure of a lifetime. Little did she know just how adventurous it would actually be.

It all started well enough. Roy met her at the airport and Valarie found him to be quite charming and sweet. He was six feet tall with sandy colored hair and lean, athletic body. Valarie knew that Roy was probably about 27, the same age as Sebastian.

Roy greeted her with a smile and a quick glance up and down her body, the sort of look Valarie had learned to expect from men. Valarie was 5 feet, 6 inches tall with striking hazel eyes and silky black hair that hung straight down to her shoulders. She was trim, with a curvy 34B-28-36 body that featured long, silky smooth legs and a firm round ass. Her breasts were average size and a nice round shape that seemed to fit perfectly in a man's palm. She was fit and trim and in her prime. She was tantalizingly firm in some places and deliciously supple and soft in others. The daughter of French Canadian and Scottish parents, her dark features included lightly tanned skin that accentuated her curves, particularly the shape of her long, toned legs and her flat tummy. She was the type of woman who got more beautiful the longer you looked at her. She didn't have the brazen beauty of a supermodel, but her eyes melted many a heart, her smile lit up a room and her ass in motion was pure joy to watch.

Valarie knew she was attractive, but her looks weren't overwhelming or intimidating to men. She appealed to them with her tight body, stunning eyes and smile and genuinely sweet nature. She was the sort of girl who you could take home proudly to mom, but who would also make every other guy in the room at a party jealous.

All that combined with her intelligence and Valarie seemingly had the world at her feet. There was little doubt she would have a great career, marry a handsome man with an equally great career and they would have beautiful children and a gorgeous house. That's how life worked for women like Valarie Evans. Most of the time.

Roy proved to be a gentleman, carrying her bags to his SUV and opening the door for her.

"I can't thank you enough for helping me like this," Valarie said in her Scottish accent that only made her seem cuter. "Sebastian said you were a great guy."

"Happy to do it," Roy said. "I gotta give you credit. It has to be pretty intimidating to come to a new country and not really know anyone or even have a place to stay. I admire that. Shows a lot of charcter."

"Thanks," Valarie said, blushing slightly. She felt warm and realized she had overdressed. It was a warm spring day and Roy was wearing khaki shorts, sandals and a polo shirt. She, on the other hand, was wearing jeans that hugged her ass nicely and a short-sleeved sweater. "Um, I hate to ask, but do you think we could stop somewhere where I could change clothes? I didn't realize it would be so warm here."

"No problem," Roy said as they merged onto the freeway. "But it will be a few minutes and we don't have a lot of time to find you an apartment today. If you want, you can climb in the back and change there. I promise I won't spy on you."

"Oh," Valarie nodded. She weighed her options quickly. She didn't want to seem rude by saying she'd rather wait. He seemed very nice and it's not like he was going to molest her right here on the freeway. He was Sebastian's friend, which made him her friend, too. Plus, she'd still have her underwear on and it would only take a second. And she really was too warm for this weather. "Thanks. I'll be right back."

She unbuckled and crawled between the captain's chair style seats into the back of the SUV, well aware that her ass was right next to his face for a few seconds while she tried to wriggle into the back. He said he wouldn't look, but Valarie knew any man would find it difficult to pass on such a golden opportunity. Thinking about it, she actually slowed down, making sure he had time for a good look. He'd been nice to her, the least she could do was give him a little chance to ogle. Plus, she knew her ass was one of her best features, so if that helped make a good first impression, so be it.

The ass show continued, she realized, when she leaned over the back seat and fumbled through her suitcases, trying to find some other clothes. All Roy had to do was adjust the rearview mirror and he could take a good long look. Her jeans were tight and her ass round and firm, so she knew it would be a nice view.

Finally she found some white athletic shorts that she liked to wear when she played soccer or jogged and a canary yellow tank top that stopped at her belly button. She made no effort to rush or hide herself, but she didn't put on a show either. The car swerved suddenly and Roy blurted, "Sorry." Valarie just grinned and said, "Not distracted by anything are you?"

"No, not at all," Roy joked, knowing he had been busted. "I have hot girls getting naked in the backseat of my car all the time."

"I'm hardly naked," Valarie said, sliding back into the front seat next to him, her shorts and tank top now in place. She had replaced her socks and tennis shoes with a nice pair of open-toed sandals with a two-inch heel that was just enough to give her calves that extra curve guys seemed to like. Valarie wasn't trying to attract Roy – he was Sebastian's friend and that would be weird – but she still wanted to put her best foot – and other body parts – forward.

"OK," Roy said, "I've got five places that I picked out to try for an apartment. These are places that met your price range and had a room available immediately. If none of these work, we'll find you a hotel for the night or something."

"I'm sure one of them will be fine," Valarie said. "I'm not too picky and I don't need much room. I have nothing but those bags in the back."

"Yeah, and I have a couch for you. Once you get your place, I'll bring it over," Roy said, referring to a conversation he'd had with Sebastian. He'd told his friend that he was selling his old couch and Sebastian convinced him to give it to Valarie.

The first three stops proved frustrating. One place was rundown and had an odd smell. Another sat right on a very busy roadway and above a nightclub. The third was OK, but Roy warned that the neighborhood wasn't safe. Finally, the fourth one was a small building with a total of 12 units. It wasn't in great shape, but it wasn't rundown either. It was in a decent neighborhood and the offer of a free first month convinced Valarie that this was the right place.

The landlord had been unavailable, but his assistant, a pleasant elderly woman, had made the arrangements and Valarie moved in immediately. While she walked to a nearby Wal-Mart to stock up on some essentials, Roy returned to his house to pick up the couch. When he returned, he and Valarie carried it up the stairs to her apartment. On the way, Valarie's shorts caught on a nail in the railing outside the building and ripped up the side, all the way to the waist band.

Once they set the couch down in her apartment, she looked at her leg to assess the damage. Roy was looking too. And they both saw her white bikini panties underneath her shorts and the outside of her ass cheek.

"Guess these are ruined," Valarie shrugged.

"Yeah, you might as well go ahead and take them off right now," Roy joked, glad to hear her laughing right along with him.

"Sebastian warned me that you were a naughty boy," Valarie teased. "I didn't believe him, but now I'm not so sure."

Roy stayed a few minutes longer, helping her settle in. He gave her his phone number and told her to call if she needed anything. He also gave her a list of local law firms to contact about a job.

In the weeks since, Roy had checked on her a couple of times and Valarie had been almost embarrassed to report that she had found no jobs at law firms and was working at the Wal-Mart by her apartment to help pay the bills. She didn't tell him that she had spent almost all her money on essentials and didn't have a TV, car or any furniture besides her couch.

At night, she would sit on her couch, surfing the web on her laptop. Bored and lonely, she had searched some adult sites, finding the erotic stories more interesting than the pictures. She'd read a good story, then put on one of her favorite silky nighties and lay back on the couch, gently touching herself, stroking her breasts. She'd cup them, hold them firmly, then ever-so-gently pinch her nipples, which hardened under her warm, soft hands.

She let her hands trail down her sides and flat tummy, over her thighs, then between her legs. She rubbed her hands over the carefully trimmed landing strip of dark hair, parting her lips with her long, delicate fingers. She stroked them gently over her pussy lips and rubbed in circles around her wet, swollen clit. Her mind flashed pictures of men. No one man in particular. Just handsome men with chiseled features, hard chests and strong yet gentle hands. She imagined those strong hands stroking her breasts, kissing her neck, rubbing her ass and stroking her thighs. She imagined a rigid, pulsing cock, dripping with pre-cum, parting her sweet pussy lips and stroking her velvety pussy all night long.

Valarie would touch herself like this for close to an hour sometimes, stoking her fire a little bit at a time until finally she came. She was always careful not to cry out too loud, for fear of alerting the neighbors through the thin walls. Instead, she would pant and sigh and moan as the waves of pleasure passed through her body. Then, every night, she'd take off her panties and nighty and use them to clean herself and the couch, then she'd curl up nude under a warm blanket and sleep the rest of the night.

Her first month in the U.S. had been eye-opening, but despite the fact that she had little money, possessions or a job, she felt free and independent and confident that she had made the right move. She scrimped and saved her pennies as the first month came to a close, taking as many hours at the store as she could, trying to make sure she could pay the rent. The day before the rent was due, she happily dropped a check in the landlord's mail slot. She had paid it on time, in full and still had about $50 left over from her last check. It wasn't much, but she could feed herself and maybe even rent a few DVDs to watch on her laptop.

The next morning – a Thursday -- she awoke to a loud pounding on the door. Hurriedly, she grabbed her outfit from the night before. Feeling particularly naughty, she had worn only a sheer white shirt with buttons that went from the collar to between her breasts. She slipped it on, not taking time to button the buttons, knowing full well her cleavage was on display and a hint her light nipples could be seen through the shirt. The shirt was long enough to just barely cover her ass. She looked for a pair of shorts or panties nearby, but could find none. The man at the door was yelling now and she realized it was Mr. Porter, the landlord.

She had only met him a couple of times. He didn't seem particularly nice. He was in his 40s, she guessed and had a roughness to him she didn't like. He chewed tobacco, had a scruffy beard and smelled like he had just come from a mechanic's garage. Obviously, the idiot hadn't checked the slot to realize she had already paid the rent. Well, she'd just open the door a crack and tell him and get rid of him. She wrapped her blanket around her and shuffled to the door with only the sheer shirt on. She clutched the blanket tightly and opened the door a crack, peering around at him.

She was surprised when he put his hand on the door and pushed it open. She stepped back. She had no choice but to let him in. She clutched her blanket even more tightly as Porter looked at her and frowned.

"What's this?" he demanded, waving her check in her face.

"The rent," Valarie said. "Did I not put it in the right place?"

"You put it in the right place, you just didn't pay enough," Porter said.

"Not enough?" Valarie frowned. "But it's the amount your assistant said. I have the contract ..."

"Yes, it's the right amount for one month, but you owe for two," Porter said, spitting a wad of tobacco juice in her sink.

"Two? I thought the first month was free."

"Not free," Porter spat again. "Nothing's free, honey. It just meant you didn't have to pay until the first month was over. Now, you owe for last month and next month. Got another check for me?"

"No, I don't," Valarie said shakily. "Look, Mr. Porter, I'm terribly sorry. I misunderstood. I don't have enough money for two months' rent right now. I am working as many hours as I can, though, so I will pay you soon."

"How soon?"

"Two weeks?" Valarie said, hopefully.

"Not soon enough," Porter said. "Pack your shit and get out. You have until noon."

He started toward the door, but Valarie stopped him. "Wait, I ... I don't have anywhere to go. I don't have a car to move my things."

"Not my problem," Porter said.

"There must be some mistake," Valarie said, frustrated and scared now. "Is there any way I can get a little more time? Maybe do some work around the complex. Clean rooms or something?"

"Don't need any more cleaning staff," Porter said. "But I feel bad for you – new to the country and all. I tell you what, I'll give you one more night to get out. You have until noon tomorrow. All you have to do is give me a blowjob."

Valarie was so struck by his words that she didn't realized what he was saying at first. Then it hit her. "No way," Valarie said angrily.

"Fine, out by noon," Porter shrugged, moving toward the door. "Anything you can't take with you, you lose. Leave me some of your panties, will you?" He chuckled and walked out the door.

Frantically, Valarie called Roy, but got no answer. She remembered he said he was going out of town to a conference. When did he say he'd be back? She couldn't remember.

She looked at her bank statement and through her purse. She didn't have enough for even half of another month's rent. What would she do? She couldn't be on the streets with no money. Plus, she'd only be able to salvage a few things.

It quickly became apparent that she really had only one option. She called Porter and said "OK".

"OK, what?" Porter teased. Valarie realized he wanted to hear her say it.

"OK, I was hoping you would do me the honor of letting me suck your cock," Valarie blurted it out, hoping that saying it quickly would make it less revolting.

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." the phone clicked and a few minutes later, he knocked on the door. Valarie opened it. She was still wearing only her shear white shirt, unbuttoned and nothing else. She had dropped the blanket and stood before him, nearly nude, completely vulnerable and ready to do what she had to do to have a place to sleep tonight. What tomorrow would bring, she didn't know, but she'd figure that out later.

"I thought you looked like the type who couldn't turn down a nice cock," Porter teased as if he had the greatest gift to women tucked in his pants. He pulled them down and waggled his soft cock at her. "Come and get it, slut."

Valarie nearly told him to go to hell, but thought better of it and dropped to her knees. She crawled on her hands and knees over to him, sitting up in front of him, looking at his cock. She had given Sebastian a few blowjobs and enjoyed pleasing him that way. She didn't think she would enjoy this. Sebastian often came quickly and she hoped Mr. Porter would too.

She wrapped her mouth around his cock, not wanting to lick it any more than she had to. She began sucking right away and felt him harden quickly. He was calling her names like slut and bitch and whore, but she blocked it out, focused solely on getting him off and out of her apartment.

He had his hands on the back of her head and was actually fucking her throat. Sebastian had always been more gentle. He would warn her when he was going to cum and she'd catch it and spit it out into a napkin. She found out soon enough that Porter was having none of that. He hammered his cock in her mouth, making her jaws and neck ache and her eyes water. She hated him. He came in her mouth and held her head firm. She tried to pull away and spit it out, but he wouldn't let her. He pinched her nose shut and said, "Swallow, bitch." Valarie knew she had no choice and, frankly, anything that got his vile seed off her tongue was a welcome option. She swallowed, instantly feeling sick to her stomach. Porter wiped his cock clean in her silky black hair, leaving streaks of cum in it. Then he pulled up his pants and looked down at her, "Tomorrow, the price goes up to pussy if you want another night. Otherwise, I need a check or you're out by noon. I'll be here at 9 a.m. You wanna fuck again, wear something nice."

Now, Valarie sat huddled on her lone couch in her warm pajamas, wondering what to do. She had to go to work in an hour. Should she call in sick and go apartment hunting? She didn't even have a car. Plus, she needed the money. No, she had to go to work. If only she could get in touch with Roy. She was sure that he could help. She hated to ask for money, but it was far better than what she had just done.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers