The Sweet Slut In Training Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

She slipped on a silky pink see-through nighty that hung down to her hips. It came with a matching thong, and she put this on too. She lay in bed and rubbed and cupped her breasts through the silky material, She dipped her fingers inside her thong and stroked her pussy lips, then pulled the soft material between her lips and used it to rub her clit. She pictured her new men – Travers, Nelson and Roy. She thought first about Roy's boyish good looks and broad smile. He was tall and she pictured him with firm abs and a strong cock. She thought about Travers, the well-groomed, handsome gentleman who knew what he wanted and took it. She had no doubt he'd tell her what to do, how to do it and why should she be enjoying it. Then she thought about Nelson. The man was a god. So handsome, so strong. She just knew he had a rock-hard chest and solid biceps. She had to admit that having sex with any of these men seemed like it would be fun.

Then she thought about them using her, showing her off in public, dressing her in sexy dresses and taking her to dinners and shows. She thought about them sitting at their desks while she crouched below them and serviced them. She thought about them taking her two at a time. Maybe even three! They wouldn't dare, would they? Her pussy was so wet now, her nipples hard. She squeezed her breasts and rubbed her clit in little circles. She pressed the soft sheets against her body and rubbed them between her thighs. She curled her toes and stretched her legs, opening them wider and wider. She thought about them taking her like this, legs spread wide, pussy wet, nipples hard, and taking turns, fucking her all night long, one after the other.

Her imagination was running wild now and so were her juices. She was so hot, so horny. Her fingers were working fast now, touching herself in just the right spots and just the right way. She stroked her self and teased herself with gentle pinches. She came with a single muted cry, "Oooh!" her body tensing, then slowly relaxing in a state of sheer ecstasy.

Even though it was midnight, she picked up the phone and called Roy. "Come get me in the morning," she said. She swore she could here him smiling through the phone. Little did he know that she was smiling too.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers