The Sweet Slut In Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"That's it," Nelson said. "I can't take it any more. Great job, Coco. Now leave. I've got something to do."

"You mean someone," Coco laughed. She gave him a kiss and Valarie a hug and let herself out while Nelson approached Valarie.

"Have you seen the pool yet?"

"No," she said.

He took her by the hand and led her out onto his beautifully landscaped patio, handcrafted hard wood chairs and benches were spaced out perfectly around a firepit and inground pool. The early summer air was cool this late at night and Valarie shivered in her tiny outfit.

Nelson hugged her to warm her up and to feel her up at the same time. He felt her breasts through the soft material, then inside it. He pinched her nipples through it, hoping that the material would feel good against the sensitive buds. He cupped her ass and touched the part of her upper thigh exposed by the slit in the mini skirt. He kissed her on the mouth, their tongues intertwining, their chests pressed together. Valarie ran her hands over his hard chest, loving the feel of his muscles. She grabbed his ass, pleased by its firmness and obvious strength, which would add power to his thrusts.

She closed her eyes and moaned as he kissed her neck and pushed the top of her dress aside, filling his hands with her breasts. She felt his palms on her nipples, rubbing them ever so gently. She nibbled on his ear and felt his cock surge against her thigh. He was one of those guys, huh, she thought? Loves to have his ears licked. She made a mental note.

He was sucking on her nipples now, his hands moving down, reaching under her skirt, grabbing her ass, following its tempting curve right to her pussy, which welcomed his fingers with a warm, wet kiss.

She wondered about neighbors being able to see or hear, but it was pitch black outside the ring of light from the patio lamps. She wasn't even sure if there were other houses nearby or if anyone was in ear shot. Not that it mattered now. Nothing was going to stop this from happening and she didn't care how many people watched.

She let him lean her against the outdoor bar. She put her hands on it and leaned over slightly as he hitched up her skirt and entered her from behind, his cock sliding easily into her pussy. He reached around and cupped her breasts again, a bit more firmly this time. He thrust into her with force and power, but also control. Just like he was at work, at a banquet or anywhere else, Nelson always seemed in control. And here, now, his cock was the master, a benevolent ruler, to be sure, but a powerful one as well. It commanded her pussy with long, deep strokes that gave her immense pleasure. Hail to the king and his mighty sword, she thought to herself, thinking she might bow to him and kiss his feet if he made her cum yet again.

She didn't expect it to happen, though. The chill air had sapped her mood momentarily and she was only now working back up. Surely, he would finish before she reached that point. But Coco was right. Nelson had amazing stamina and he got what he wanted. He wanted Valarie to cum and willed his cock to make that happen before it could rest. He played her pussy like a violin, sawing his cock back and forth, making beautiful music with her lips and clit until the happy tune finally ended with Valarie shuddering to a climax. As soon as she recovered, Nelson spun her around and pushed her to her knees, painting her face with his cum, his cock creating a masterpiece with broad strokes across her nose, eyes and cheeks. Some of his "paint" spilled into her hair, adding streaks of white to her raven-colored locks. He was careful not to get any on her clothes, however, because this was one outfit he wanted to see again.

"We bought this in white, black and silver, too," Valarie said, as if reading his mind. "I'm glad you like it."

"I like everything you bought, everything you do," Nelson said. "But you said you really appreciated all I bought for you. Are you sure you've thanked me enough?"

"I'm just getting started," Valarie smiled devilishly. She dropped her top and skirt on one of the deck chairs and walked naked toward the house, wearing only her heels and his cum.

"I'll be damned," Nelson muttered to himself, shaking his head. "Hottest little slut I've ever scene." He trotted after her, ready to play with his toy some more.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers