The Sweet Slut In Training Ch. 03

Story Info
It's Poker Night, and Valarie cums to play.
14.3k words
4.43
55.7k
13

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 09/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Chapter Three: Hot Wheels

Valarie and Nelson had sex three more times that night, napping in between. Valarie rode him once, took it doggy style another time and lay back and spread her legs wide the third time. She came once more, him three times. They both were wet and sticky and as happy as could be. Valarie didn't think she was falling in love with Nelson, but she sure loved the fun they had together and the fact that he turned her on as much as she did him.

She wasn't sure she'd be as attracted to her date for Sunday, though. Travers was a nice looking man for his age and she respected the way he handled himself and appreciated the way he treated her. He was first-class all the way. But still, he was old enough to be her father. "Or my father's friend," she told herself, finding that much less creepy. Still after two fun-filled, sex-filled nights with Roy and Jim, she wondered how Travers would be. Boring? Creepy? Would she be able to get aroused for him? Should she fake it? She knew she wasn't supposed to, but, wasn't that better than the alternative? Despite her worries, she woke up in a great mood.

Nelson helped her pick out an outfit to wear for Travers and promised to have the remainder of the items spread evenly between her place and theirs, so there would always be options wherever she was staying for the night.

"Hmm, he said he was going to take you car shopping, so you'll want to make a good impression on the sales guy, maybe get a good deal," Nelson said, rummaging through her new wardrobe. "We need something that shows off your legs and ass -- you can bend over the hood or pump the gas, give him a little show. Plus, Travers will love that. He's always gone after the leggy girls."

Valarie made another note, telling herself to get on her computer and start keeping a file on the guys, their likes and dislikes. Like Nelson's ear thing and Travers' leg thing. She'd need every edge to keep them happy and satisfied for a whole year. At this pace, they'd be tired of her in a week, she thought.

"This is perfect for car-shopping," he said, holding up a tiny little jumpsuit that was checkered black and white like a racing flag. It was full-sleeved and body tight, but the legs ended at the tops of her thighs. A zipper ran from the neck line all the way down to her crotch. Nelson insisted she wear it with no bra or panties. "It's so tight, it will really show off your nipples and your pussy lips," he said. "Plus, it won't be really easy to get out of, even with the zipper, so we need to make sure Travers can see or touch whatever he wants, when he wants."

She wore black, thigh-high stiletto-heeled boots and silvery hoop earrings from last night's banquet.

"Damn, they might give you a car for free just for walking in looking like that," Nelson said. "Man, I wish you could be here one more day. It's going to be a long wait until Wednesday."

"I'll see you tomorrow, Jim," she said.

"Yeah, but tomorrow is your day off and Tuesday will just be, you know, something quick in the office. I'm talking about Wednesday, when we can really have some fun."

"I can't wait," Valarie said, kissing him on the mouth.

She walked out the front door, finding the boots awkward she strode down the walk to Travers, who was waiting in his BMW.

"Well, that's certainly a fitting outfit for today," Travers smiled, opening the door for her. "I must say, I can't wait for a trip to victory lane."

Valarie giggled appropriately at his lame joke. "Well, gentleman, start your engine."

"You seem bright and cheery this morning," Travers said. "I was afraid Nelson might have worn you out."

"He tried," Valarie laughed. "But don't worry, I'm in good shape. I'm 100 percent and ready to go for you, sir."

"Please, call me Bill," he said. "The dealership doesn't open for a couple more hours. Have you had breakfast yet?"

"No," Valarie said. "But I'm starving."

He took her to a small diner, not the upscale setting she expected from him, but it was nice and charming in its own way. The food was good and the patrons, mostly older men more interested in talking sports and drinking coffee than actually eating, certainly didn't seem to mind Valarie's presence. She heard them making several jokes amongst themselves about taking her for a test drive, checking her oil with their dipstick and getting a better look at her air bags. The usual frat boy type of humor that some men never seemed to tire of. Valarie wasn't offended in the least. She found it cute and flattering and took it upon herself to give them a treat -- one she figured Travers would appreciate. She excused herself to go the restroom, which meant walking past the group of regulars. Or, in this case, it meant leaning over their table, her top unzipped to her navel, and asking them if they knew where the restroom was. Some were too awestruck to speak and those more aware stalled her, asking why she needed to know, why she hadn't been here before, anything to keep her leaning over in front of them. She looked back over her shoulder and saw Travers smiling as he watched.

On the way back from the restroom, Valarie stopped at the old fashioned juke box just outside the kitchen and found a song she recognized, though she wasn't fully versed in American music. She strode back to the table of regulars, hands behind her back, pouty look on her face and asked, "Does anyone have a quarter I could borrow? I really want to hear this song."

"Dance for us and it's yours," one of the men said, handing her a quarter.

"But of course," she smiled. "I always dance to this song."

She put the quarter in, waited for the rock ballad to come on and started shaking her hips, swinging her arms and wiggling her ass to the beat. Slowly, she made her way back to Travers, reaching the table as the song ended. She looked back and saw every man looking at her, some of them actually applauding her little show. The big question was, did Travers like it. The smile on his face and the bulge in his pants told her he did.

"Um, sir, I mean Bill," she whispered, leaning across the table toward him. "Is there something I can do to help you with that." She motioned toward his crotch with her eyes.

"Later," he assured her. "Now, it's time to buy a car. You can help me with that. I have a feeling we're going to get very good service."

"I really can't believe you're going to buy me a car," Valarie said.

"Actually, we're not buying it," Travers said. "We do some work with the guy who owns this dealership. To reduce some of his costs, we worked out an arrangement where we would each lease a new car every year. While this one isn't part of the deal, I think they'll be willing to work with us."

They pulled into the lot and found that there were already a handful of people doing some Sunday car shopping. Everyone took note when Valarie got out of the car, her flashy outfit and stunning looks drawing every eye from the rows of high-end cars to her own set of hot wheels.

Three eager salesmen scrambled toward them, eager not only for a potential sale, but also the chance to get a closer look. Travers stopped them, holding his palm up, "Sorry boys, I deal only with Jacobs. Could one of you get him for us, please?"

One of the men scurried away, nearly tripping as he looked back over his shoulder at Valarie. While they waited for Jacobs, Travers and Valarie looked around the lot. Valarie didn't really know or care much about cars -- this was Travers' deal all the way -- so she resumed doing what she knew was her job. She leaned over the hood of the cars, looking at imaginary dents or scratches. She knelt down to peer in the window at the odometer or to read the sticker in the window. She opened a door and leaned in, knowing her ass and legs were on display, sticking out of the vehicle. She knew Travers was watching the whole time and assumed some of the others in the lot were too.

As she stood up and closed the door, she turned and saw Travers and another man shaking hands. Jacobs. He was younger than Travers, probably in his early to mid 40s, balding with a bit of a beer belly. He had a friendly smile and firm handshake.

"Pleasure to meet you, Valarie," he said. "Bill tells me you need a car. I think we can help you out."

"Great, thank you so much," she said.

"So, what are we looking for?" Jacobs asked.

"I was thinking of something sporty, fast, sexy," Travers said. "Something that fits her. She will occasionally be running errands for us and, when she does, you can bet one of us is expecting her to arrive quickly and take care of something right away."

Valarie didn't know if Jacobs understood what Travers was saying, but she sure did. If he called her, all hot and bothered, he expected her to be able to get to him quickly and take care of him.

Jacobs nodded, his eyes quickly roving over her body, trying to be discreet. He showed them a few different cars before Travers selected one for a test drive. It was a sporty little convertible. They put the top down. Travers got in the passenger seat, Jacobs rode in back and Valarie drove. It was a stick shift and her legs pumped as she shifted, both men watching her smooth thighs and heeled boots work the pedals.

"What do you think?" Travers asked after a few minutes.

"I love it!" she said. "It's amazing."

"Well, I like it too, but do you mind if I drive for a few minutes? I need to make sure of one thing."

They switched places and Travers stunned both Valarie and Jacobs by pulling his cock out of his pants. "Let's see if there's enough head room," he said matter-of-factly, easing the car back into traffic. Valarie glanced back at Jacobs, who was slack jawed. She smiled and bent over, taking Travers' cock in her mouth. She felt it harden and bobbed her head up and down, working it into the back of her mouth. She peeked back at Jacobs again. The man was wide-eyed and touching himself. Valarie was just working up a good rhythm and expecting Travers to put his hands on her head and finish the job when he pulled over.

"Jacobs," he said. "You drive now. We need to see if there's enough room back there."

"For what?" Jacobs asked, realizing instantly what a stupid question it was.

Valarie climbed in first, unzipping her jumpsuit all the way to her crotch. She laid down on the seat and found she couldn't fit. From about mid-calf down, her legs hung over the outside of the car. As they drove off, cars honked at the site of her sexy boots hanging out of the car with Travers visible atop her. It didn't take much imagination to guess what was happening in that little back seat.

Travers straddled her chest and she pressed her small, firm tits against the sides of his cock. He ran his cock back and forth over the smooth skin between her breasts, rubbing the head over her nipples. He put his cock in her mouth, straddling her face, and she sucked diligently on the head and licked his shaft. He came quickly, pulling back and covering her face with a load that he had clearly been saving up for a couple days. It coated her lips and nose and eyelids.

He sat up and zipped his pants. "Yep, plenty of room," he said. "We'll take it. Let's just add it to our deal, OK?"

"I, uh, don't know if I can do that," Jacobs said.

"What will it take to convince you?" Travers asked.

"Could I..."

"No, you can't," Travers snapped, anticipating the question. "But you can jerk off on her, if you want. OK with you, Val?"

Valarie nodded, afraid to open her mouth and have the cum slide in. Travers hadn't told her to swallow it yet.

"Hell yes, it's a deal," Jacobs said, looking at Valarie, her tight body, her cum-covered face, her eyes sparkling behind jism-coated lashes. He pulled over immediately and Travers took over the driving, taking them back to the dealership. Valarie lay in the back seat, Jacobs straddling her chest now, his hand rubbing his cock just inches above her face. He was stroking it hard and fast and she wondered when the last time he'd had sex was. He sure was hard.

The answer was obvious when his cum poured out in bucket loads all over her face. The poor man hadn't gotten off in quite some time. A few days ago, Valarie would have been disgusted by such an inordinate amount of the creamy, sticky stuff on her face, but now, she felt more proud than anything. She had made two men very happy by doing little more than dressing sexy, teasing and giving them a place to shoot their load. All in all, it seemed a fair price to pay for a car like this and Valarie was pleased that she was keeping up her end of the bargain. Everyone was happy. No one was getting hurt. It was fun and exciting. Yes, this lifestyle was crazy, but she was catching on and liking it a little more every minute.

Despite her growing acceptance of her role, Valarie still wanted to wipe the cum off her face. But she knew to wait for Travers' instructions. Cum was matted against her eyelashes and she felt it caked on her upper lip, chin and cheeks. She knew there was some in her hair and that the white cream would practically glow in her dark locks. She remained prone in the backseat, afraid to sit up and have cum dripping down her body and whipping in the wind as other cars drove by.

Quietly pleased with herself and excited about the car, Valarie's thoughts turned to the rest of the day, wondering what Travers would have in mind and reminding herself to show extreme gratitude for the new car.

She wondered what was going on when they pulled up to a corner ice cream stand. Now mid afternoon, it was a warm day and the stand, wisely located near a park, was busy.

"Come on," Travers said. "Ice cream, my treat."

"Can I..." Valarie stopped herself as Travers' hard eyes told her not to even ask. "Sounds great," she said, trying to put a happy tone in her voice as she slowly raised up. A couple globs of cum hung from her chin, but most had already dried enough in the breezy convertible that it was more sticky than runny.

"You'll be fine," Travers said flatly. "Coming Jacobs?"

"Already did," Jacobs made a poor attempt at a joke, "but if she's going to walk out there without wiping her face, I might need to again."

"Well, just give us another car and it's a deal," Travers said, only half-joking.

The three of them walked up to the stand and got in line. At first, most of the onlookers were checking out Valarie's sexy attire. Then when they took a good look at her face, the giggling and pointing and comments started. The camera phones came out and people nudged their friends, pointing to the gorgeous girl in the sexy outfit with white stuff all over her face. It sure looked like cum, and based on how she was dressed and the two men she was with, it wasn't a big jump for most to guess what the little slut had just done.

Valarie felt the cum slowly oozing down her face. A drop hung from one of her hoop earrings. She found it difficult to open her left eye, which was well covered by cum.

"You order first," Travers whispered to her, his arm around her waist, both to help reassure her and to make sure everyone knew who she was with. "All you ask for is a plastic spoon. If they offer napkins, refuse. Got it?"

"Yes, sir," she said softly back to him. Her face burned with humiliation, but she kept her head up. She was not ashamed.

"Can I just get a spoon, please?" Valarie asked the young clerk, a high school boy on his summer job who just had been presented with the best story ever to tell his buddies. He didn't even ask if he could take a picture before snapping open his cell phone and snapping one, focusing on the bubble of cum clinging to her upper lip.

"Sure, here you go," he grinned. "Mind if I ask what you need it for?"

The question caught Valarie off guard. She didn't know what to say. "Um, uh..."

"Never mind," the boy said. "I can guess."

Valarie turned to walk away, kicking herself for not having an answer. She should have said something about teasing and clever about eating the cream her friend had given her or about cleaning her face. She knew that was the sort of thing the guys were trying to teach her -- to always be thinking about teasing, showing off, giving off that sexy vibe in a shockingly brazen or slutty way. She was glad Travers hadn't heard her stumble. She didn't want to disappoint him. She told herself she'd have to do better.

She waited patiently for Travers and Jacobs to get their ice cream and was flattered that Travers bought her an ice cream cone. "You can eat this," he said, "right after you eat what's on your face." They all three sat at a table in the courtyard area of the park and Valarie, aware that all eyes were on her, carefully took the spoon and scooped it along her cheek, gathering a half a spoonful of cum and putting it in her mouth. The bitter, salty taste never agreed with her and she tried to hide her distaste, but Travers noticed.

"Still not to your liking, huh?" he chuckled.

"No, sir. I'm sorry," she said. "I'm sure I'll learn to like it."

"It's OK," Travers assured her. "I'm sure it doesn't taste good. But I like your spirit and attitude. And the fact that you don't fake it or pretend to like it, but you eat it anyway. That's exactly what I expect from you, and I didn't necessarily expect you to be able to do it so quickly. I'm impressed."

"Thank you," Valarie said, tipping her head to one side and letting the cum from the earring drip onto the spoon.

"Now just because you're off to a good start doesn't mean we're going to take it easy on you," Travers said with a grin. "You're going to keep eating a lot of cum, whether you like it or not. I hope you do, for your sake more than mine. Of course, I'm going to enjoy trying to train you, though. In fact, tonight you are going to have another opportunity to develop your taste for cum."

"What's tonight?" she asked, intrigued but also a bit disappointed that the central activity sounded like it would involve her ingestion of cum rather than, say, getting fucked until she had another mind-blowing orgasm. Their pleasure before mine, she reminded herself. I'm here to please, not be pleased.

"I'll tell you later," Travers said. "Looks like you got most of it. You may use this napkin to get the rest. Leave it in your hair, though. That looks amazing."

They sat and ate ice cream, the show dying down a bit now that the cum was no longer evident on her face -- only in her hair -- and the shock of her outfit had worn off. Guys still hung around, discreetly taking pictures and staring at her mouth as it opened seductively and those pretty, full lips wrapped around the creamy white ice cream, her tongue darting out to lap up stray drips. Valarie turned the simple act of eating an ice cream cone into a virtually orgasmic experience for many men that day.

After they returned to the car dealership, Valarie followed Travers to his house, driving her car by herself. They drove out of the city into a beautiful suburb about 15 minutes outside of town. There, Travers had a beautiful home right on a lake.

As he was showing her around, he told her about his plans for the evening. "I've been playing poker with a bunch of buddies from way back in my army days," Travers explained. "Normally, we play on Saturday, but this week we had to switch to Sunday. I thought about canceling so I could be with you, but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to go ahead and have it. Of course, I want to show you off and we'll find another outfit that will help do that. And, yes, I will probably fuck you in front of them. But I also thought it would be a good opportunity to have some fun with your training to enjoy the taste of cum. Don't worry, you're not going to give blowjobs to everyone. But, you are going to eat their cum."

"Oh, my," Valarie said. "Sir, I'm sorry, but I just don't know. I mean, I try... I just don't..."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers