The Sweet Slut In Training Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

When everyone was sufficiently disrobed, Valarie began making the rounds. She would straddle each guy one at a time, grinding on him for about a minute, rubbing her tits in his face and letting her pussy lips barely graze across the tops of their cocks. In between chairs, she'd spread her legs, bend over, cup her breasts -- anything she could think of. Like her previous dance, she felt awkward and clunky at first. These were her first lap dances, her first striptease and these heels were ridiculous. But knowing that she had caused six grown men to have erections at the same time was a powerful, intoxicating feeling, and that feeling of accomplishment, purpose and sultry desire returned.

Her movements became smooth, slinky. Her nipples hypnotized, her ass tantalized, her legs mesmerized. From eyes to thighs, she was a vision of pure beauty, grace and unrestrained sexuality.

She made the rounds three times, bumping and grinding, using her nipples, breasts, inner thighs, breasts and hands to stimulate those pulsing cocks. The men grew more aggressive, though hardly rough, as the dance continued, cupping her breasts or squeezing her ass. But none touched her pussy or tried to violate Travers' rule. Their restraint was impressive and Valarie appreciated it.

As she started her fourth tour around the table, Buzz, gritting his teeth and holding his cock, growled, "bring me the bowl." Valarie grabbed the little brown bowl, the bottom of which was already covered by Nat's cum, and hurried back to Buzz, kneeling before him. She took his cock in her hands and stroked him, keeping one eye on his eyes and the other on the end of his cock. Like Nat, he splattered her face and watched it drip into the bowl.

Valarie wanted to wipe it off, but Hank was gesturing frantically and the swollen purplish head of his cock looked about to explode. He had her hold the bowl in one hand with her right breast poised over it. With her hands full, Hank jerked his cock a few times, then sent a shower of white hot jizz onto her breast. The cum tumbled down her gently sloping mound, hung precipitously on the end of her nipple and steadily dripped into the bowl.

Three loads down, three to go, she thought. She looked at the bowl, surprised at how much cum was already there. This was going to be quite a meal.

Smitty asked her to stroke his balls while he dumped his load and Bones had her lay in front of him on the table, bowl balanced on her belly, while he jerked off into it. That left only Travers, who sat idly with his hands resting on the sides of his chair, his hard cock sticking up.

"Care to make a donation?" she teased, showing him the bowl which now held an impressive quantity of semen.

Travers didn't say anything as he got up, walked to the jukebox and turned off the music. He returned to his chair, sat down and smiled up at her.

"Now you may suck my cock," he said flatly.

"Of course, sir," Valarie said, sensing that he wanted to be in total command now, show his authority. Billy didn't sound right. "Do you want to hold the bowl?"

"I don't need the bowl," he said. "Mine goes straight down the hatch. Like I said, gentlemen, ownership has its privileges."

"Why'd you turn off the music?" Buzz moaned.

"So you could hear this girl suck cock," Travers said. "Impressive suction power, let me tell you. Show them, my dear cocksucking slut."

Valarie wasted no time following his orders. She took him in her mouth and began slurping hungrily on him.

"Damn, she must like that taste," Hank said appreciatively. "Sure she wouldn't like to try the sampler platter?"

"Your dick got as close to the inside of her anything as it's going to get," Travers chuckled. "You'll just have to take my word that she's damn good at this. And yes, I do believe she likes the flavor of a good cock. However, cum is a different story."

"I can tell she's good at it, I don't have to take your word for it," Smitty said. "But what do you mean she doesn't like cum? She just practically begged us to give her a bunch to eat. Seems to me the little vixen is a born cum slut. Reminds me of that little Army nurse who show us all how much she appreciated our service to our country. Remember her?"

"Who could forget?" Buzz said. "Her body was just average, but her mouth was made to suck cock. About like this little bitch here. You sure she's not a cum-hungry babe?"

"I swear," Travers said. "Oh, don't get me wrong, she's game. She swallows every drop," he patted the back of her head like she was a good dog. "She doesn't like the taste much. I'm trying to train her, help her appreciate the joy of a mouthful of my spunk. So, I figured the best way was practice and creating a positive experience to relate it to." He held his shaft in his hand and slapped his cock against her puckered lips and soft cheeks before shoving it back in her mouth. "We're all having fun, that's a good start. Two, she can try it on some good food. Makes it taste better, like medicine, but also helps her start associating a mouthful of cum with positive experiences and reactions."

"So why don't you let her eat yours with some food?" Nat asked.

"Because my pleasure is more important than hers in this case," Travers said. "I'm just being a nice guy trying to make it better for her."

"Heart of gold," Nat joked.

"You know it," Travers said, patting the back of Valarie's head, which continued to move up and down steadily in his lap. "I'm too nice for my own good. I really want to just take the back of her head like this, shove it down on my cock like this, and choke her with it. But I'm not that guy. So, I let her have her fun too. She really likes licking dick, but she knows that leads to the part she doesn't like. Catch 22, you might say."

"Yeah, that's a real dilemma you got there," Smitty said. "They ought to give you a medal for being so damn nice as to help this poor girl overcome her irrational dislike for a mouthful of sperm."

"I know," Travers grinned. "And yet all I get is a blowjob. Oh well, the things we do for charity. Speaking of, I think it's time to make my donation."

He put both hands on the back of her head now and took over dictating her rhythm and depth. She relinquished control of her head and mouth to him and let him use it as he wanted to finish the job. Soon enough, his cum was spurting into her mouth. Before she could swallow the bitter stuff, he stopped her. "Don't swallow," he said. "Keep it in your mouth. Let my sperm wriggle around on your taste buds for a while. Get used to it. Find a flavor in there you like and savor it. You just gave me a great blowjob and us all a great show. You're doing great. It's a fun evening. That's right, you have a mouthful of cum and you're still having fun. It can happen. See? Give me a smile. Show me how much fun it is!"

Valarie forced a smile, then started laughing as cum began dribbling out of the corner of her mouth.

"Shit, you're going to make her waste it, man," Nat said. "Next thing you know she'll be laughing so hard she'll have it coming out of her nose."

Valarie laughed harder now, struggling not to lose the load in her mouth until Travers said it was OK. She was stifling her laugh like a giggling schoolgirl in trouble with the teacher. And just like a giggling student, the more she tried to stop, the harder she laughed. Finally, she took in a deep breath, trying to relax. Instead, she felt the cum enter the back of her throat. She tried to stop it from going down and, just as Nat had predicted, it went up. She felt it tickling her nasal passage as she coughed and sputtered and cum flew out of both her mouth and nose at the same time.

She saw everyone else laughing too and laughed harder, dropping to the floor and rolling around, vaguely aware that her hair was likely picking up specks of the cum she had just spit out. She felt ridiculous and dirty and incredibly happy. Finally, she stopped laughing and caught her breath and got back up with the help of Nat and Bones.

"So, you had Wee Willy's little mini sausage link for an appetizer," Bones said. "Are you ready for the main course?"

"Mmm, I think so," Valarie nodded, rubbing her belly for effect. "That didn't quite fill me up. Know where I can get some more?"

"I know just the place," Bones said. "And we just cooked up a fresh batch for you. Go ahead and help yourself. It's an all you can eat buffet. If that bowl gets empty, I bet we can give you a free refill."

"Yummy!" Valarie squealed, only half-acting now. Her inhibitions had all but disappeared during this crazy evening and she was fully into her slutty character. She'd probably regret it later, but right now she was ready to be a cum slut. Or at least try.

"I thought you guys came over to play cards, not play with yourselves," Travers said. "I've got some money to win back. Come on. We can watch her eat while I take your money."

With everyone fully dressed again -- except for Valarie, who remained in only her heels and thigh-high leggings -- the game resumed while Valarie started looking over the food options, debating what to try with her side of jism.

She put a few chips and pretzels on her plate, a saltine cracker and two brownies. "How about whoever wins this hand gets to help feed me a few bites?" Valarie suggested, surprising herself with the confidence in her voice. Normally she would have meekly waited for them to tell her what to do, but not tonight. Had she really changed so much so fast? Or was this the woman she was always meant to be? She wasn't sure which prospect was scarier.

Bones won the hand and welcomed Valarie into his lap, putting his arms around her waist, his hands resting on her bare hips. "Wow, that looks nasty," he said, eyeing the bowl of creamy white cum. "Can't say as I blame you for not liking the stuff, but there's nothing hotter than a cum-hungry slut, so I have to take Wee Willy's side on this one. I want to see you eat that stuff. So, what's it going to be first?"

"Chef's choice," Valarie smiled. "You cooked it up, you serve it any way you like."

"Well, the way I'd like has been outlawed by our host," Bones grinned. "But I suppose nothing beats good ol' jizz and crackers." He took a spoon off the tray and scooped some of the cum onto a saltine, using the back of the spoon to spread it around. "Open up."

Watching Bones spoon out the cum onto cracker turned Valarie's stomach. She didn't have mood swings nearly this dramatic during her period, but in a flash she had gone from cum slut wannabe to timid, scared girl again. Cum on a cracker? She didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She just didn't want to throw up, but that felt like a very real possibility right now. She knew Travers would be very disappointed if she did. She had come so far -- if you considered learning to be a sex toy a major accomplishment -- and she didn't want to fall back now. Remember why you're doing this, she told herself. Not to be a slut. Not to be anyone's whore. You're doing it to ultimately be independent, get a degree and a great job. Two years from now, this would all be worth it. Just chew and swallow, she told herself. Chew and swallow.

Valarie reluctantly opened her mouth, closing her eyes. When she felt the cracker on her lips, she bit down, immediately feeling the sticky dampness that gave the crackers such a unique texture and an even more unique taste. Cooking with Cum wasn't going to be a Food Network show any time soon, that was for sure. She tried to hide her distaste and hold back her desire to spit it out. The wet cracker just dissolved on her tongue and bits of it stuck there. She needed a drink to wash it down, but the guys were chuckling as she chewed and chomped and made faces, trying to scrape it off her tongue and teeth.

"Sorta like peanut butter crackers, huh?" Buzz laughed. "Really sticks to the roof of your mouth, doesn't it?"

"Mmm-hmm," Valarie said, forcing another swallow. She looked at the bowl, hoping that half of the stuff was gone. But it didn't look any different. She realized that Buzz had only put a little on the cracker. Wow, what a difference just a little had made. What was that commercial, "A little dab'll do ya"? Valarie was sickened at the realization of just how much more she had to eat. And disappointed that the cracker had actually made it worse. She realized that the chips and pretzels would work the same way, dissovling into sticky cum-coated crumbs that stuck under her tongue and between her teeth, ensuring that the flavor lasted a long, long time.

"Taste better that way?" Travers asked.

"No," Valarie said, keeping her oath to be honest. "But there's a lot more in there. Let's keep trying."

"That's the spirit," Travers said. "Come on, next winner serves."

Valarie finished the cum cracker while they played out the next hand, then moved over to Hank's lap as he raked in his winnings, then cupped her breasts.

For the next half an hour, they took turns feeding her cum-dipped crackers, chips and pretzels. They shared their beers, letting her wash it down, adding the possibility of getting drunk to her worries. It wasn't tasting any better and her stomach continued to churn. The alcohol only made her dizzy and lightheaded. She wanted to lay down and go to sleep. Tomorrow was her off day. She needed it so badly.

She didn't know if Travers sensed her growing fatigue or increasing unease or if he just wanted to see white cum on brownies, but he finally spoke up with a way to bring an end to the cum buffet. "Looks like we still have a nice helping in there," he said. "I vote we see how it works as frosting and put the rest of it on those brownies. Sweety Val deserves a little treat for all her hard work, don't ya think?"

The guys agreed and Travers poured the remaining semen over two thick chocolate brownies, using the spoon to make sure none of it dripped off the sides. A little of the cum clung to the spoon and he put it in her mouth to clean it off.

"Enjoy your dessert, my dear," he smiled.

Valarie sunk her teeth into the first brownie, anxious now to finish off the rest of the jism and thankful to finally be tasting something sweet with it. The sweetness definitely diminished the bitter taste of the cum. It was both the worst brownie and best cum she had ever tasted. It was all in how you looked at it.

When it was finally all gone, the guys applauded. "Well done," Travers nodded. "Now, you know, I'm in the mood for something sweet too. Did you guys know that Valarie here is sometimes called Sweety Val? And that the reason she's called that isn't because she's so nice? It's because her pussy tastes like candy, honey and sugar, all rolled into one."

"You don't say," Hank said. "You know, I consider myself a bit of a purveyor of pussy, a connoisseur of cunt, you might say."

"Ha, you don't even know what purveyor means," Smitty chided.

"Maybe not, but it sounds good," Hank said. "And whatever you want to call it, I know good pussy when I taste it. So, I know we said no fucking, but do you mind if I have a little taste, Bill?"

"You know what they used to say in school," Travers said. "If you bring a treat, bring enough to share with everyone. Dig in, fellas."

Before she knew what was happening, Valarie was on her back on the table, her legs over Hank's shoulders, his mouth pressed against her pussy lips. He licked deep insider her and she felt her pussy, turned off by the cum fest, begin to stir. The man knew how to use his tongue. Maybe he really was a connoisseur of cunt.

"Could someone please pass the pussy," Smitty said. He was sitting next to Hank, who reluctantly pulled away and helped slide Valarie across the table. Smitty's tongue replaced his.

"She sure is mighty sweet," Hank said. "What's she do, soak that think in a vat of honey every night?"

"I don't know," Travers said. "But I could make a meal of that every day."

Valarie heard their comments and it turned her on. She had no idea what made her pussy taste good to men or what made one pussy taste different from another. All she knew was that they all seemed pretty excited about licking her and that certainly wasn't always the case with men -- they would always rather receive than give when it came to oral sex. But these guys sure were eager and she was quickly experiencing another mood swing. No longer sick to her stomach and fearful, she was now excited to have completed her task and was quickly warming up to the lapping tongues.

By the time they'd each had a taste, her hard nipples, wet pussy and trembling thighs were the signs they all needed to know that they were getting to her. As they started round two, it was no longer a taste test -- they were determined to get her off. They certainly had her full support. She was using her hips and thighs to move her pussy around and hump their mouths and tongues. She was glad that Travers had not allowed them to fuck her, but a naughty part of her lusty brain secretly wished they would just start fucking her and not stop until they each made her cum. She also wished they were all like Nelson, sexy hunks with limitless stamina. She focused on that image, a roomful of Nelsons holding their hard cocks, ready to take turns pleasing her pussy.

She didn't know who's tongue was inside her when she finally came, but she felt the others join in the frenzy, sucking her nipples, fighting over her pussy, licking her neck and her thighs while she rippled and trembled through a powerful series of orgasms. When she was finally done, she lay on the table, exhausted.

"Hmm, I think you're going to need to have that table cleaned," Smitty laughed, looking at the puddle beneath her.

"Yep, and I think the party's over -- at least for you guys," Travers said. "Me, I'm going to take her upstairs and party some more. Let yourselves out. If you hear the walls banging, think nothing of it."

They all laughed, but knew it was true. Travers was going to do exactly what they all wanted to do -- take her upstairs and screw her brains out at least one more time. The drunk, horny girl was wet, willing and exhausted. Her lean, limber body would be flexible, totally vulnerable, ready to be ravaged. Travers slung her over his shoulder, her wet cunt looking them each in the eye as he hauled her off, his cock growing harder with every step.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers