The Sweet Slut in Training Ch. 05

Story Info
Three men, a boat and Valarie; let the fun begin.
6.9k words
4.52
50.5k
12

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 09/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Chapter Five: Waves of Pleasure

The rest of the week was a blur for Valarie. Dr. Pound had taken it upon himself to send three more remotes to the implants in her pussy and clit. So, now Nelson, Travers and Roy each had one and she had one for herself. Just keeping up with her sex log, answering the phones and doing the filing was a chore because the guys were constantly playing with their new toys, taking great joy in watching her react to the buzzing and spinning and jolting going on inside her.

Each day she had discarded her underwear by lunch time. Her pussy was almost constantly aroused and she would thoroughly soak her underwear and leave wet stains on her leather office chair. Sometimes they would let her touch herself, sometimes she could use a dildo, but most of the time the instructions -- always received via instant message on her computer screen -- would tell her to keep her hands off. So she put her hands flat on her desk, resisting the urge to touch her breasts, her torso, her pussy. She would focus on the little devices inside her, picturing them churning slowly, tiny bolts of electricity firing back and forth while they warmed up, gradually glowing red. She knew there were no actual bolts of electricity and the devices weren't red hot, but that's what she pictured. She imagined her nerves reaching out touching these oh-so-welcome intruders, drawing power and energy from them and then sending that pulse throughout her body, all of it starting in her pussy and spreading down her legs, to her ass into her belly to her nipples, her lips, her tongue. She felt tingly and warm and squirmed in anticipation.

She was learning more about her body every time. She could feel her orgasms build, sometimes recede, then build again before finally hitting her in waves. She cried out sometimes, but mostly she focused on maintaining a professional appearance and put her head down, suppressing moans, breathing deeply, body trembling and sweating. Then she would slump forward, wait for the devices to stop and then slowly stand up on wobbly, coltish legs and go to the restroom to clean up and compose herself.

No one said a word. The guys kept working hard, giving no outward signal that they were aware. But she knew they were watching. She knew they were checking out her data on the web site. She knew their cocks were rising and falling in their pants all day. And she knew it was only a matter of time before she felt the warm buzz and the sweet shudder of relief that came with another orgasm.

Not only did they not say anything about it during the day, but the guys didn't even talk about it during their dates in the evening. Of course, by then they were usually busy acting out various sexual fantasies and working out the sexual tension built up during the days in between their dates. The obsessive Dr. Pound, on the other hand, emailed Valarie after almost every orgasm, congratulating her work and asking for feedback on the devices. As arrogant and creepy as he was, he seemed genuinely interested in knowing more about what she was feeling, what she liked and didn't like and what she thought about other ideas he had. Travers and the others encouraged her to report back to Pound, but warned her not to let the doctor get inside her head. Funny, she thought, her mind seemed to be the only place on her body the doctor wasn't interested in getting inside. But she understood what they meant. She could see where he could be a dangerous man -- he was disgusting and yet powerful and enticing and sexy at the same time. She was glad he was far away. His emails and sexist comments were harmless enough.

While Pound represented a somewhat unsettling newcomer in her life, Jay, the computer guy, and Cori Banks, the sexy fitness instructor, had both proved to be welcome additions. After that first gang bang in the conference room, Jay had come back in a few more times to make some tweaks to the new computer program and to integrate the software model Cori had sent allowing them all to see and track Valarie's workouts and progress. Never had Jay assumed that she was going to have sex with him and she liked that. He didn't act entitled to anything and on Thursday when Travers had mentioned that Jay had been doing some terrific work and nodded subtly at Valarie, she knew what to do. She went to lunch with him and fucked him in the back of his SUV, letting him have a go at her pussy since he'd only had a blowjob the first time around.

With everything else being so scheduled, she liked that Jay was this variable who every now and then would be given the opportunity to fuck her. She also really liked her evening visits with Cori, who was fast becoming a trusted friend as well as a fantastic fitness instructor. Cori did most of the exercises with Valarie, demonstrating the flexibility and strength and body tone that Valarie aspired to. She was quietly proud of herself for being able to keep up and perform remarkably close to Cori's impressive level. Cori was constantly praising her and pushing her to go just a little further.

Particularly fun were the lively dance aerobics and pole dancing they did, the stretching was extreme but beneficial and the yoga was just bizarre. In a quiet, dark room they would meditate and move quietly from one position to another, the only sound being Cori's soft whisper as they changed positions. This wasn't like any yoga class Valarie had ever taken, but she did find it relaxing, even though there was usually a ball gag or dildo in her mouth during the exercise. Cori had told her that cock-sucking and deep throating was all about mind over matter and being comfortable. "You can deep throat just about any guy, it's not about stretching your throat or suppressing your gag reflex. If you think about it, you'll gag sooner or later. It's about being comfortable with large objects in your mouth. Not trying to chew or swallow or do anything but suck and lick. You should be able to suck cock for hours on end if you want to. The key is to put your mind in the right place, focus and relax. The cock's not going to hurt you." So, they would sit and relax with dildos and ball gags and panties and other items stuffed in their mouths, breathing slowly through their noses.

Other than those weird sessions, Cori and Valarie were seldom quiet. They talked like they had know each other for years. Valarie felt like Cori was her best friend and big sister all rolled into one hot, hard body. More than once their talking carried over and they lost track of time, only to be interrupted by buzzing cell phones from men with impatient cocks in need of attention. They'd laugh, shower and dress in equally slutty attire, scurrying off to put their bodies to use in the manner for which they had been training so hard.

Valarie told Cori everything, including all about her first gang bang and the new devices she had implanted inside her pussy. She told her about all the guys and who she liked and how they fucked and what made her cum. Cori was equally forthcoming about her past, to the point that Valarie felt like she knew many of Cori's friends herself. She knew that a sweet but powerful black man named Ty was both Cori's protector and the stretcher of her ass. Valarie found these stories particularly interesting since she'd never been fucked in the ass. She knew that day would come soon and took interest in Cori's details and frank admission that it wasn't that pleasurable for her and never felt natural, even though she'd done it many times -- much like swallowing cum still felt foreign to Valarie.

Cori prepared Valarie for what was to cum by having her do some exercises with dildos in her pussy or butt plugs in her ass. It was all about getting used to it, training your body to accept it and prepare for it. Their bodies were strong and firm and flexible and would conform to whatever task they needed to perform. That's what Cori kept telling her and, watching Cori move and hearing her unbelievable stories, she believed her.

Valarie noticed, however, that Cori said little about her current situation. It was obvious she had money coming from somewhere besides being a personal trainer and the way she jumped when her phone rang told Valarie that some guy or group of guys still had some control over her new friend. It didn't seem to be a bad thing, though. She seemed very happy and confident and totally at ease. Valarie hoped she could get that way. Travers, Nelson and Roy had been very caring, generous and patient with her to this point, so she was anxious to return the favor.

She was also looking forward to their big yacht trip. They were leaving Saturday for a whole week. She thought it would be just thing to relax her and help her connect with the guys and hopefully develop that deeply caring relationship that Cori enjoyed with so many of her past partners.

They gave her the day off the day before the trip so she could rest up and pack what little she needed. Were it not for her shoes, Valarie could have packed everything she needed for the cruise in her purse. The guys had each selected a handful of items they wanted her to wear and she chose a couple as well. Anticipating hot sunny days on the open ocean, her attire apparently would consist of nothing thicker than a piece of string all week. Oh, they had thrown in a couple other specialty items for unexpected cold weather and occasional stops at ports along the way. Her bottles of lotion and oil were taking up as much room as anything else.

Since Valarie would not help pay for any portion of the trip, her contribution was that she would be available to each of them every day. They would still take turns spending the night with her and one guy each day would be in charge of her wardrobe.

Cori had told her about a similar trip she had in which she was tied to the side of the boat and fucked by a group of guys while hundreds of people on a cruise shop watched. Valarie couldn't imagine something like that and was glad that her men were a little more discreet -- they had images and reputations to uphold, after all. Of course, who would they bump into on the ocean that they would know? If there was anywhere they could take some risks, that would be the place. The thought worried, then excited her. She felt her pussy tingling and she wondered if any of them were watching her online right now and saw the changes in the data from her pussy.

Jay, who would not be making the cruise, had already arranged for their laptops and cell phones to serve as receivers for the data being produced inside Valarie's pussy, so the readings would continue throughout the week.

Valarie slept fitfully the night before the trip. It had been nice of the guys to let her have the night off, but she found it gave her too much time to think. She remembered seeing commercials about party planners on cruise ships and realized that she was, in effect, the party planner for this trip. The pressure would be on her to entertain and please all three men all the time. And she knew that there were likely to be double penetrations, perhaps even her first anal fuck, and almost constant nudity. Could she really be sexy all day long, day after day? As it was, she had down time during her workouts with Cori, her days off and even at work she could sometimes get lost in what she was doing. But in the open ocean with nothing but blue water and her to stare at, she could foresee the guys stepping things up, being more demanding of her both in terms of frequency and performance. She was going to need a vacation after this vacation.

The next morning she woke early and put on the requested Day One bikini. It was a skimpy dark blue suit that linked in the front via a half-dollar sized gold ring between her breasts. The triangles over her breasts sliced evenly over each side of her nipple, with a horizontal base that left the bottom of her perky breasts exposed. It tied simply around the neck and behind the back. The bottom tied on the sides and formed a "T" in the back, leaving her ass cheeks exposed as it dipped between her firm buns, gently hugging her pussy lips before gradually expanding into a small, short "V" that barely covered her small landing strip. It was skimpy, yes, but there was nothing particularly scandalous about it and Valarie met Roy at the door as planned, striding confidently in her white sandals with three-inch platform heels.

"You look fantastic as always," Roy said as they got in the car.

"Thanks," Valarie said. "I must say, I thought my outfit might be a bit wilder than this. This isn't that different from what the old me would have worn to the beach."

"That's good," Roy said, grinning. "I guess you haven't gotten it wet yet, huh?" Without waiting for an answer, he picked up a spray bottle filled with water. He aimed it at her breasts and pulled the trigger half a dozen times. Then, he pulled her thighs apart and sprayed between her legs. As the suit soaked up the water, the dark blue became lighter, the material seemed to get thinner and tighter. The triangles on her breasts were now half their original size. Same with her pussy, which was now bared to reveal over an inch of landing strip.

Valarie watched in amazement as her nipples came into view through the material, which was acting much like a wet t-shirt. Her nipples hardened, partly because of the excitement of the trip and moreso from the cold water. Roy grinned and pinched her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Valarie thought he was just trying to make them harder -- and it was working -- but when he let go, she realized that he had been molding the material to wrap around her nipple, tight as a glove. She couldn't believe how moldable and clingy it had become. He repeated the process on her right nipple, then reached between her legs and ran his fingers along the outside of her pussy lips, then right down the middle, molding the fabric around both sides. Valarie had seen pictures of models with bathing suits that were painted on. This reminded her of how they looked, her outfit was now so tightly wrapped to her body that it looked like it was painted on -- with just one coat of very thin paint.

"Wear something like that a lot back in Scotland, did ya?" Roy smiled.

"No," Valarie said, laughing at how ridiculous she felt. "Let me guess, this suit isn't going to get dry today, is it?"

"Well, we'll be on an ocean filled with water," Roy said. "I think it's safe to say we'll find a way to keep your suit, um, lubricated."

Valarie grinned, excited at the prospect of being on display for all three men all day long, totally at the mercy of their every whim and desire. That also made her nervous. What would they expect of her? Could she deliver? Relax, she told herself. Remember, they like you. Have confidence. Trust yourself. Cori has prepared you for this.

She felt tingly all over and no one was even buzzing her pussy. Nelson and Travers were already waiting for them at the dock. Roy parked at the opposite end of the marina, forcing them to walk all the way along the pier, Valarie's barely-there suit and long legs creating quite a stir even among those who had seen more than their fair share of bikini-clad hotties. A girl that hot only dressed that way for a boat ride for one reason, and everyone knew it. Roy helped Valarie climb aboard the yacht, following her with both their bags.

Valarie was not surprised that Travers and Nelson both had squirt bottles nor that they quickly re-doused her suit before stepping back to take a good look. "Seriously, boys, why didn't we ever think about this sooner?" Nelson said. "Damn, this is going to be a fun trip. Valarie, you look simply stunning, my dear."

"Thank you," she blushed. "This boat is amazing. I've never been on anything like this." They showed her around the sprawling deck with soft white cushioned seats, a matching u-shaped couch, a mini bar and several deck chairs; the cabin below with a central sitting area decorated like a den, three bedrooms and a bathroom. The fact that there were only three beds didn't concern her in the least -- she knew she wouldn't be sleeping alone anytime on this trip.

Valarie noticed that the boat was already stocked with supplies -- food, water, etc. and that Travers and Nelson had already put away their clothes in their rooms. Roy stowed his away, but there wasn't a spot for Valarie's stuff.

"Oh, I created a little area all your own up top," Travers said, grabbing her bag. He led the way back to the deck and motioned to a small metal bin next to the u-shaped couch. "You can put your things in there. That will make it easier for you to change into different outfits quickly. And since we'll be in the middle of the ocean, well, privacy isn't really an issue, now is it?"

"Um, of course not," Valarie said, carefully unpacking her clothes and trying to arrange them in neat piles in the bin, placing her various shoes and toiletries along the interior edge. She smiled to herself as she did this, oddly proud that she had bent over at the waist without even thinking about it. Some of this stuff was finally becoming second nature to her.

She helped them cast off the lines and Travers guided the luxurious yacht gently out of the harbor. Valarie stood at the bow, looking out over the open water, the wind beginning blow gently through her hair. Nelson and Roy stood on either side of her and Nelson handed her a glass of champagne.

"It's a little early for a drink, isn't it?" she asked, accepting the glass.

"It's our tradition to toast our voyage," Nelson explained. They hoisted their glasses toward Travers, who looked down at them, holding his own glass.

"Here's to fair weather, safe travels, good friends and bikinis," Travers said.

"You seem a little anxious," Nelson said, putting his hand on Valarie's bare back.

"I'm just a little nervous," Valarie said.

"Nothing to be nervous about," Nelson said, rubbing her back. "You know, when I get wound up, the best thing for me to do is just lay back, close my eyes and relax and take a few deep breaths."

He guided Valarie to one of the deck chairs and Roy laid the seat back so she was laying with her upper torso at about a 45 degree angle. "Just close your eyes and relax," Nelson said again.

They left her there and joined Travers on the bridge. Valarie thought it was wonderful that they were giving her time to adjust and relax and enjoy the warm mid-morning sun, which shone down brightly. Her dark sunglasses cut the glare, but she closed her eyes anyway, taking deep breaths as Nelson had suggested, her hands resting at her sides. She wasn't sure how long she lay like that and wasn't aware that she had fallen asleep until she felt the buzzing. It started low and slow, but there was no mistaking it. Her pussy was being buzzed.

She didn't bother to look around or even open her eyes. She was relaxed and comfortable and the tingling in her pussy was a welcome guest at her little private party of one. She pictured the three men still on the bridge, holding their remotes in one hand and cocks in the other, watching her, fiddling with the controls, waiting for her to squirm, to spread her legs, to touch herself, to moan.

She wanted to tease them and pretended to still be asleep, remaining motionless while her pussy buzzed and hummed. She nearly drifted back to sleep, but woke back up when she felt her own hand touching the inner part of her thigh. She heard a couple of chuckles from above and realized that her charade was over. She opened up her thighs and cupped her hand over her pussy, feeling the moist heat against her palm. She moved her bikini bottom to the side, surprised at how she had to peel it away from her skin like Saran wrap off a baking dish. And the main dish underneath was definitely hot and ready to eat.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers
12