The Sweet Slut in Training Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,287 Followers

She pulled down her leggings and poured some of the lube in her hand and rubbed it into her ass and pussy, driving her fingers inside herself, wanting to do more, but forcing herself to stop. She covered the dildo in lube as well and gently slid the oversized dick into her pussy. It filled her nicely. Then, she coated the short black butt plug and gently inserted that into her tight ass. It was the first time she had done so, but she was pretty sure the guys would get the message. They had been patient and waited long enough. If they wanted her ass, it was theirs to take. Prepping it with lube and a butt plug seemed both prudent and a good way of communicating. She wanted her display and her body to do the talking this morning.

She pulled her leggings back up, noting how the wetness between her legs quickly soaked through. With two of her holes already filled, she filled the third with a bright red ball gag that matched the color of her heels.

She put the red leather collar around her neck and put one wrist in the handcuffs. Just two more steps and the setup would be complete. She looked around again, nervous, but saw no one. Her body was trembling now, a bit cold, very nervous, and extremely excited. The anticipation of what would happen, the anxiety of being caught by the wrong person, it was all so intense.

She arranged the bottles of baby oil and lube and the pocket knife carefully on the side of the table, then tried to compose herself. She clipped one end of the thin silver chain around one of the table legs and then held the other end as she carefully positioned herself, laying across the table, her breasts mashed against the cold table top, her legs spread wide, heels flat on the deck. The chain barely reached, but she managed to clip it to the ring in the front of her collar. For the final step, she put her hands behind her back. One was already in the cuffs. She fumbled around, sliding the other hand into the other cuff, then slapped it against her ass, forcing the cuff to tighten around her wrist.

Now cuffed, chained, lubed, topless, gagged and spread wide, she was fully on display. She was thankful that the boat was turned so that she was furthest away from the pier. A passerby could possibly just think she was leaning over the table, maybe cleaning it or picking something up. But the early morning sun was glinting off the chain and handcuffs and the bright red heels, ball gag and collar were eye-catching. It would only take a second glance to see what was going on. Then what would happen? Would they think she had been kidnapped and needed help? Would they see an opportunity and have some fun? Would they take pictures or just watch and stare? She felt moisture between her legs. The potential humiliation, the extreme voyeuristic display, the almost certain intense fuck session to come all had her on edge, excited, scared, anxious and oh-so-horny.

She was facing the ocean and looked out over the beautiful blue water, trying not to think about how she looked from behind and who might be watching her right now. With the sound of the water gurgling against the hull and the birds squawking around the dock, hearing someone approach or even comment as they passed by would be difficult.

She jerked when she finally heard voices. Someone yelling from a distance -- probably the pier, "What are they doing to her?" Then Roy's voice, closer, "Guys, get up, we gotta go. Now."

She felt the engine start, could sense the scurrying behind her, pictured the lines being cast off while a small crowd of onlookers stormed up the dock for a closer look. Roy or someone frantically steering the boat, getting them away from the crowd. She didn't know how close her mental picture was to reality, but it was exciting to think that maybe she had been seen in this condition by complete strangers who would no doubt either want to fuck her or save her or both.

"Do you think they called it in?" she heard Roy call down from the helm.

"I don't know, probably," Travers said. "I guess if the Coast Guard shows up, we'll know. Just get us away from here for now."

They were at nearly top speed now, plowing through the water. Valarie felt the spray of the water, the cool breeze blowing over her. Then she felt hands -- four of them -- touching her and saw Travers and Nelson come into view, sitting in front of her on the couch. "Well, this is quite a nice surprise," Travers grinned. "It's good to see you taking some initiative young lady. Very creative, too. So, am I to assume that you request the presence of my cock inside you this fine morning?"

"Mmm-hmmm!" Valarie mumbled through the gag, hoping her bright, blinking eyes would send the right message. Of course, she thought, her soaked crotch probably gave them the answer they were looking for as soon as they approached her.

"You know, you're lucky we got up when we did," Nelson said, rubbing his hand on her smooth back. "There was quite a crowd gathering out there. Mostly guys. I'm not sure if they were thinking about taking their chances, calling the cops or what. I think they were still trying to decide when we came up. I saw a lot of cameras and camera phones, though. Probably got yourself a starring role on the Internet soon, my dear."

Valarie squealed through the gag and squirmed, surprised at how close she was to cumming just at the thought that so many guys had been checking her out without her even knowing it. And now, their friends would see it -- pictures and videos of her chained shamelessly on the deck of a yacht, spread wide, waiting for someone -- anyone -- to give her the fucking she needed so badly.

"Well, Coast Guard or no, it would be rude to turn down such a warm invitation," Travers said. Valarie assumed they were safely away from prying eyes when he dropped his swim trunks and stood naked before her. He rubbed his semi-erect penis against her face, rubbing her nose with the soft head of his cock.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Nelson pick up the pocket knife and circle behind her. "You thought of everything, didn't you girl?" he said, taking a close look at her ass and the wet pussy mound encased in the leggings. "Would you like to carve or shall I?" Nelson asked Travers.

"You may have the honors," Travers said. "I'm already starting on the stuffing." With that, he removed Valarie's ball gag and, before she could even take a breath, replaced it with his cock. "Looks like we've got a real juicy piece of meat to feast on today."

"Oh yeah," Nelson said. "The juices are pouring out right now. I like to drink a little juice with my breakfast. I might have to have a sip or two."

Valarie felt the tip of the knife pressed between her legs, lightly tracing up and down her slit, the sharp edge catching occasionally and tearing a little bit at a time. She expected Nelson to rip it open, yank out the dildo or butt plug and go to town. But no, he was being quite honest about his intentions to have a morning drink. He left for a moment, then returned and showed her what he had in his hand -- a straw. He knelt behind her and she felt his hands tear open the leggings a little wider, then his fingers spreading her pussy lips. He left the dildo inside her and slid the straw in alongside it. She heard slurping sounds and wondered if he actually got anything to drink. Either way, he smacked his lips and said, "Mmm, I love the taste of pussy in the morning!"

The straw was thrown down on the table and her leggings were shredded from crotch to the top of her ass in one quick, almost violent slash.

"Well, well," Nelson said. "Looks like our little angel is ready for some very naughty play. Think that ass is ready for action?"

Valarie wiggled her ass and moaned around Travers' cock. Travers pulled out, stuffing the gag back in her mouth and came around to take a look. "Should've known with all the lube. Well, Magellan, you made the discovery, you get to plant your flag first."

"I'm honored," Nelson grinned. "Thank you, kind sir. Don't mind if I do."

Valarie saw Nelson pick up the bottle of lube and she assumed he was rubbing it on himself. Travers put his cock back in her mouth and she felt Nelson pull her ass cheeks apart and gently pull out the butt plug. Her asshole gaped open for him and he quickly dumped more lube directly inside her, then shoved his cock halfway in, letting her tight ring snap shut around him.

Valarie knew Nelson's cock was about average size, but it felt huge inside her now. It didn't hurt, exactly, and she knew she had the abundance of lube and pre-stretching to thank for it. But she felt incredibly full, stuffed as she felt him swell inside her and slowly begin to move back and forth. She was grateful for his tenderness. She was OK, but she couldn't imagine a huge cock, like Dr. Pound's, doing this to her. Or even Cori's friend, Ty, whom Cori said had a 10-inch beast as thick as her wrist that he routinely reamed her out with. She had no reason to doubt Cori's story, but she didn't see how it would be possible to take such a prodigious pole up her ass.

She wanted to focus on the feeling of her first ass-fucking, but Travers was keeping her mouth and throat occupied with deep thrusts and occasionally stuffing his balls in her mouth. She had become comfortable with cock-sucking, but it was still not a natural act for her to deep throat. She had to concentrate, make herself relax and control her gag reflex. She gasped for breath when he pulled his cock out, but he never gave her more than a quick breath before filling her face again. These guys were extremely horny and were taking full advantage of her slutty invitation. She had made it clear she was ready to be used any way they wanted, and they were dropping their gentlemanly ways and fucking her with full force.

Nelson was now reaming her out with full thrusts, the gentleness replaced by an urgency and power that made her tremble. She felt her pussy clutching the dildo, wanting to make it move inside her, wanting it or something to rub her throbbing clit. She wanted someone to lift her off the table and tease her nipples. But she had set her own pleasure aside this morning. This was all about pleasuring the guys. Her time would come later, if they wanted it to. And if it didn't, well, then she would have to take pleasure in serving them.

"Ready to give her a try, now that I have her all stretched out for you?" Nelson asked.

"Oh yeah," Travers said. He pulled his rigid cock out of her throat and hurried around behind her. Nelson slowly pulled out of her and held her ass cheeks open, her asshole gaped open as Travers slid his spit-coated cock inside her. Nelson thoughtfully but hurriedly wiped his cock off with a damp towel, then not so politely pinched her nose as she opened up and took his cock deep in her throat.

"Damn, she's tight," Travers grunted. "Thought you reamed her out for me. Guess I shoulda known mine would be a tighter squeeze. Thanks for drilling the pilot hole for me, though. Hey, you gonna let her breath or what?"

"Oh yeah," Nelson said, finally letting go of her nose and pulling his cock out for a second. "Sorry Val. Got lost in paradise there for a minute. Ready now?" He didn't wait for her answer.

Valarie couldn't tell if it was the waves or two powerful cocks, but they had her rocking and rolling, her body pushed and pulled, stretched and poked and teased until finally, Travers reached his peak. He pulled out and shot his load into a clear, empty glass on the table. A few minutes later, Nelson added his load. Valarie wondered if they would make her drink it now or were going to wait until they added more.

Both men wiped their cocks off in her hair, leaving sticky white streaks in her matted hair. They put the ball gag back in her mouth, left the dildo in her pussy, but didn't put the butt plug back in. Of course, Roy still hadn't had a turn and she knew just like they did that he'd want to tap her ass for the first time, too.

"Go ahead, Roy-boy," Nelson said in a happy sing-song voice. "I'll take the wheel."

She heard Roy approach and remembered that his cock, though not huge, was the biggest of the three. Was she ready for this?

"I can't believe your manners, guys," Roy taunted his co-horts. "Look at this pussy. Totally neglected. Her clit is practically dancing and her lips are so wet they feel like a slip and slide. I bet I don't fuck her for more than a minute before she cums."

"Well, aren't you the gentleman," Travers teased back. "Just be sure you can hold your wad for more than a minute, too, or you'll miss that little treat she gave us today. Gotta say, it's the tightest I've had."

"Oh, I'll get my turn, don't worry," Roy said. "I just find that a woman with a happy pussy is always eager to show her gratitude."

With that, she felt the dildo be removed and replace almost instantly by Roy's familiar steely rod. It felt so good, her heart skipped a beat and she arched her back the few inches her bonds would allow. "That's it, cum you little slut. You know you want to," Roy sneered, grabbing her cum-matted hair and giving it a little tug as he planted himself deep in her pussy.

"I thought it was going to take less than a minute," Travers said.

Without a word, Roy pulled his cock out of her pussy and rubbed the top of his cock along her clit, like a bow over a fiddle string. After only a few "notes", Valarie cried out through her ball gag, cumming in waves more powerful than any the ocean was throwing at them so far.

"Told ya," Roy said. "Now, watch this happy little bitch show me how much she appreciates the generosity of my mighty magical wand of steel."

"She appreciated the hell out of mine," Travers said. "Enjoy the ride, my boy. Might want to douse on some more of that lube -- we fucked her pretty raw, I think."

"Well, yeah," Roy said. "Took you guys long enough. I didn't think I was ever going to get a turn. We have her any time we want, you know. You don't have to make it last all day every time."

"When you get older, you'll learn to bask in the moment and not rush things," Travers said. "Don't worry about me, I feel like I could fill that glass all by myself today."

"Think I might beat you to it," Roy said, coating his cock with lube. He dumped some more at the top of Valarie's ass crack and watched it seep between her firm round globes. He pulled her cheeks apart and pressed his middle finger against her tight opening. "Open up and say ahh," Roy teased. He wriggled two fingers inside her, then turned twisted them, opening her wider. He used both hands to pull her cheeks apart and nodded for Travers to help.

Travers obliged, pouring lube straight into her asshole while Roy rubbed it up and down her crack with his cock. Then he let go of her cheeks and let her ass swallow up all that slippery lube. "Let's let that marinate and warm up for a minute," he said, rubbing his cock against her ass cheek. "I don't think I've had my morning kiss yet," he said next. He walked around in front of her, removed the ball gag and held his balls to her lips. She kissed them, then licked them, then, when he didn't pull away, sucked them. Then he pointed his cock down and she kissed and licked and then sucked the head, then the shaft.

"Good morning to you, too," Roy laughed, lightly "kissing" her cheek with the head of his cock, leaving a dab of pre-cum behind. He put the ball gag back in and moved back behind her.

"Hmm, let's see if this little ass of yours is all it's cracked up to be," he chuckled at his own joke. He pulled her cheeks apart again, then pressed the head of his cock against her opening. Travers and Nelson had entered her with her asshole already gaping open for them. This was the first time a cock was actually pushing through her opening. She was surprised how hard and strong his cock felt. There was no give to it, and finally her asshole yielded and his head poked inside her. He kept pressing firmly, steadily and she felt every inch rub past her opening and stake its claim inside her most intimate of places.

But Valarie didn't feel violated or used or abused. She felt wanted. Not loved, but cared for with a healthy mix of respect and lust that seemed to work with this odd trio of men. She felt safe, though their was inherent danger in binding herself like this in the middle of nowhere. No one knew where she was or what she was doing. These men could do anything to her and she couldn't stop them nor would anyone see. She allowed herself to picture them as ruthless pirates for just a moment, having their way with her, keeping her aboard their ship as nothing more than a cum vessel for the crew. Roy was doing his part, tearing into her ass harder than either of the other men had, his thicker, slightly longer cock making a definitive statement about just how her ass was to be used from now on.

Valarie came moments before Roy did, wondering if the fact that she came while being butt-fucked made her any more of a slut than allowing three men to fuck her ass one after the other did. While she rode another wave of pleasure, Roy made waves in the glass, nearly doubling the amount of cum in it.

Now that all three men had taken their turns and donated their load, she wondered if they would untie her now. Would they make her drink the cum? What would the rest of the day be like. She hoped the ass fucking was over for the day, but she doubted it. She had given them a taste of something new and they seemed to like it. A lot.

These thoughts were still going through her head when she heard Nelson call out, "Here comes the Coast Guard again."

Valarie heard the guys scurrying around, putting on their clothes, tidying up. But they made no move to unchain her or cover her up.

"Sorry, sweetie," Nelson whispered in her ear. "There's not enough time. They're almost here. Just play it cool. You convinced the others to take it easy on us. I'm sure you can work your magic again."

While she would liked for the guys to have made more of an effort, she found it exciting to think she would be on display for these men -- she assumed they would all be men -- and that her own guys were counting on her to help them. She wouldn't let them down. Moments later, she heard the motor and voices very close by and realized that Nelson had been right -- there would not have been enough time. Surely the Coast Guard would have had their binoculars on her long ago and new exactly what was going on. Heck, they probably saw Roy fucking her ass and cumming in the glass. She wondered if they had been able to tell she was having an orgasm too? The thought of that sent tremors through her body.

"Well, I'll be damned, Gentry wasn't bullshitting after all," Valarie heard one of the men say. "They really are fucking a hot babe on this boat."

"Good morning, gentlemen," Travers said. "Welcome aboard. I guess we all know why you're here. Sorry about the incident at the dock this morning. We overslept and didn't get out of sight as quickly as we expected. Hope we didn't offend too many folks."

"We got a few complaints, but most were just concerned that you gentlemen were holding this young woman against her will."

"Of course not," Travers said. "I understand that this might look a little, um, extreme to some folks, but I assure you everyone is here of their own free will and no one is being forced to do anything they don't want to do."

"We heard about you, all right. Heard you had a real looker on board who was as slutty as she was hot. Seems like this is one sea story that really is true."

"I think it's fair to say that Valarie is both extremely beautiful and extremely, um, enthusiastic about her sexuality, yes," Travers said. "I'm sure your co-workers shared the fact that she demonstrated her enthusiasm for them."

"They did."

"And since you know we're not causing any harm and yet you stopped us anyway, I assume you would like to receive the same kind of treatment," Travers said.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,287 Followers