The Sweet Smell of Success

Story Info
Her scent just drives her lover wild with desire.
14k words
4.72
52.9k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old adage, "The Nose Knows," is one of the truest sayings ever spoken. Basically, it means; the damn thing never forgets. Once a scent has been processed by whatever mechanism the nose possesses, that particular aroma will be forever marinated into the brain. This is especially so if the odor is associated with something pleasant.

Not too long ago I came across a special scent that has since been responsible for causing me more wet dreams than everything else in my life, combined.

#

A month ago I went to work as a receptionist for a fairly large company. Everything had gone fine for the first couple of weeks, I spent my time becoming proficient at my new job and enjoying the nice view from my desk. That view being a nearly non-stop parade of foot traffic past my desk, especially the female portion of said traffic.

I have to give credit where credit is due; our personnel department has done an outstanding job of hiring female employees primarily based on eye appeal. Their ability to perform the jobs they were hired to do seems to be way down on the list of hiring criteria. I have to admit; were I to use the same rating system as the personnel department, I would date any but a few of the twenty-five or so ladies working in the office. Most of them are very pleasing to the eyes.

The CEO, Ms. Lisa Bennington was an exception to the hiring rules. Not only is she one of the most beautiful and elegant ladies I have ever seen; she is one of the smartest businesswomen I have ever known. She is the main reason I arrive at the office early every day. I always make sure I am at my desk before she comes in, just so I can watch her flow past my desk. Yes, I said. "Flow." This gorgeous creature doesn't walk from place to place. Her sensual stride could not even remotely be compared to walking. Ms. Bennington moves through a room with the poise and grace debutantes spend their lives trying to accomplish. But with every step Ms. Bennington takes, her superbly sensuous derriere does things that'll melt the elastic right off your panties. I go home with wet panties more often that not, just from watching her beautiful behind swaying like gentle ocean swells.

#

I had been with the company perhaps three weeks when I got my first good, close-up look at the marvelous Ms. Bennington. As usual, I was at my desk when she floated through the door. Anything I might have been doing at the moment came to an abrupt halt. Nothing short of a nuclear explosion could prevent me from eyeing this lovely lady whenever she was within sight.

As she drifted toward me, my eyes were drawn to the enticing yards and yards of beautiful, silk-clad legs showing below the hem of her short skirt. Being on three-inch heels just made her long, shapely legs look all that much longer.

"God, how I'd love to have those gorgeous legs wrapped around my shoulders a couple dozen times," I mumbled.

"What was that, Dear?" she asked, leaning over the front of my desk instead of making her usual left turn to go down the hall to her office.

At that moment, Russia's most beautiful interrogators could not have pried a word out of me, no matter what torture tactics they may have employed. My entire being was focused on one, well actually, two things right then. As she leaned over toward me, the top of her blouse fell away from her body, leaving very little to the imagination, but a lot to ponder.

"Hello," Ms. Bennington's voice sang through my overloaded mind. "Anyone home?"

I still could not speak.

"They tell me if you speak down there you can hear an echo," she teased, obviously realizing I was totally preoccupied with staring down her blouse at those two wonderful mounds of faintly freckled feminine flesh.

"Huh? What? Oh! Sorry," I snapped back to the real world. But being the clown I am, I couldn't resist; I cupped my hands around my mouth and yelled, "Hello." Turning my head as if I were listening for the echo I joked, "Sorry, I don't hear any echo."

She leaned lower and closer, pulling her shoulders forward in the process. The blouse fell away even more. I could see both of her splendid breasts. All of them! She was wearing an almost transparent bra of the frilliest lace I had ever seen. Her nipples, visible through the delicate lace, were the same lovely shade of dark pink as the sexy freckles surrounding them.

"You gotta talk real soft and sweet if you really wanna hear them talk back to ya," she whispered.

Suddenly I couldn't have worked up enough spit to slick down an eyebrow. With stupendous effort I forced my eyes from their happy hunting ground and tried to focus them on her bright green, hypnotic eyes. I swallowed dust. "Maybe I'll get that opportunity someday," I whispered back. I have to say, right here and now; this was not the way I normally acted at work. And it definitely was not the kind of statement I would make under normal circumstances, especially to a superior. But, if this gorgeous hunk of femininity was trying to come on to me, I wanted to be damn sure she understood I was very acceptable to any offer she might care to make. Besides, she started it.

Reaching back, she pulled a large clip from the tidy twist of hair on the back of her head. Shaking her head like a proud stallion, shiny-red clouds of long, wavy hair billowed down around her shoulders and across my face. That was when her delightful, exciting scent first hit me. She whispered, "All one has to do is put on their magic slippers and click their heels together three times, Dorthy, and their wildest dreams can come true." Her lips brushed lightly against my ear just before she stood back up. She stood there in silence for a moment, but her beautiful grin spoke volumes.

My heels clicked together in wild abandon under my desk. I didn't want her to leave. I wanted her back down by my ear so I could continue inhaling her delicious, delicate aroma.

Glancing around the room and satisfied that we were still alone, she leaned over my desk again. But this time I didn't' get a chance to ogle her magnificent breasts. Her lips were suddenly, but briefly, pressed against mine.

"Keep clicking, Sweetness," she whispered. "Keep clicking those heels together."

My heart did several flip-flops. My breath was shallow and labored. And my panties became wet as I watched her delectable derriere wiggle its way across the room.

"Oh Ms. Bennington." I called.

"Yes?" her voice was silky and warm.

"Um... why did... a... what did you... um... come over here to tell me?" I stammered. "Because, if you told me, I already forgot."

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot too," she snapped. "I'm having a little cookout at my home this evening. I would like for you to come. It's not going to be anything fancy, but I can guarantee you'll enjoy it."

"That sounds like fun," I replied.

"Great! I'll give you directions and everything later." she chirped.

"Thank you," I yelled, watching her sexy derriere disappear down the hallway. Dropping back into my chair, my mind raced. "What the hell was that all about?" I muttered.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't upset. On no! On the contrary, I was both excited and delighted. On top of that, I was so hot I could hardly stand it any longer without some kind of relief. "What on earth is that heavenly scent she's wearing?" I mumbled. Just the thought of her fantastic fragrance turned my thermostat up several degrees. Squirming around in my chair, I was relieved to see there was still no one else in the office yet. Ms. Bennington's delicate aroma past through my mind again. More heat! More squirming! I quickly pulled the back of my skirt out from under me; there was no doubt in my mind that things were about to get wet down there, whether I wanted them to or not.

"Oh God." I groaned, biting my lower lip in an attempt to keep at least the vocal part of the pleasure I was experiencing down there to a minimum. My body softly trembled on the outside while my insides did a little rain dance.

Once my brief moment in ecstasy was over, I stood up, straightened my skirt, and dried my chair with a handful of tissues.

"I hope you're pleased with yourself, Ms. Bennington," I mumbled. "That's another pair of my panties with your brand on em."

#

After spending the rest of the day so full of excited anticipation, I was barely able to function properly, and her wonderful scent fogging everything else in my mind, I finally eased my old car up Ms. Bennington's long driveway. I had arrived only a few minutes earlier than the 6:30 PM. time she had given me along with the directions to her home.

At first, I was surprised to see only one other car parked in the driveway, hers. Then I figured she probably had asked me there a little early so I could give her a hand with the last minute details of getting things ready for her other guests. That's when good old self-doubt kicked me in the butt.

"Is that why she wanted me here?" I asked myself. "You got yourself all excited about this and you're just here to be the maid? No, she wouldn't do that to me! God! I hope that wasn't all just a big come-on to get me out here to help her! No, she wouldn't!"

#

After a rather lengthy verbal battle between myself and I, I hesitantly knocked on the front door of the large, affluent house. Within seconds of my knock, the door swung open. The smiling vision before me was enough to excite the strictest of monks. The crisp I'm-all-about-business-type suit I was use to seeing her in had been replaced by a beautiful, soft, flowing sundress. Her normally penned up hair hung in delicate, red waves well past her shoulders. The sharp, workday make-up she always wore had been exchanged for soft, evening-at-the-Met coloration. She was the most beautiful, elegant creature I had ever had the pleasure of looking upon.

"I'm so glad you came!" she bubbled, reaching out and pulling me inside by both hands. "I was worried you might change your mind and not show up."

Yeah, and the Pope might switch to Mormonism too, I thought to myself. "No, Ms. Bennington, I've been looking forward to it all day," I replied. "It's not every day that I get invited to the CEO's house."

"First off; it's Lisa when we're not at work," she said. Then her gorgeous face took on a sad look. "But more importantly, I hope that's not why you came out here. I mean, because I'm the boss." She pulled me a little closer. "I would be very disappointed if I thought that."

"Oh no ma'am," I replied. "I..." Suddenly my nose swung into action. A hint of her delicate fragrance laced the air. My pulse kicked up a few beats. My mind went all to pieces. I forgot what we were even talking about. I fought to remember what I had been about to say. "I... really like you're... dress," I said the first speakable thing that came to my flustered brain.

She grinned, leaned slightly forward and pulled the top of the lovely sundress away from her chest a little, "I noticed you seemed to like the outfit I had on this morning too," she teased. "I mean, when I leaned over your desk."

"Sorry about that," I apologized. "I didn't mean to stare like that, but I just couldn't help it."

"Believe me, I was enjoying it just as much as you were. I get that way when I like a lady. I guess I'm some kind of exhibitionist or something."

"You just keep right on exhibiting and I'll keep on looking then," I replied with my sexiest grin.

"Hey, just remember, I like to look too," she teased. "By the way, I'm sorry about my little indiscrimination this morning at your desk. I got a bit carried away. I couldn't help myself; your ear just seemed to be begging to be kissed."

"No harm done. There wasn't anybody else out there to see it," I reassured her. "Besides, you were right, my earswere asking for it. They like being kissed."

Her innocent smile changed to a more confident grin as she stepped closer to me. Her hand slid up under my hair, exposing the ear she hadn't kissed earlier. "Yeah, you're right, this one seems hurt because it was left out this morning," she spoke softly, her delicate fingertip sliding over the offended ear.

I turned my head slightly, pointing the ear in her direction and whined, "I know, it's very depressed right now. I haven't been able to hear out of it all day long."

"Oh my," she cooed. "I can't allow you to suffer with such an awful affliction when it's so easy for me to fix it." She leaned toward me. Her warm, sweet breath played over my ear, sending chills up my spine. Her soft lips brushed over it.

"Oh Sweet Jesus," I moaned as the tip of her tongue glided over my excited ear. I could feel my nipples spring to life. My ears must be an erogenous zone because that always happens when someone messes with them. My knees got weak when her scorching tongue darted deep into my delighted ear. "Oh God!" I gasped, sucking up about half of the air in the room.

"Oh, so you like having your ears kissed, do ya?" she whispered. Her hand gently cradled my chin and turned my head the other way. "That's great because I simply adore kissing a cute little pair of sexy ears." Her exciting tongue slowly wiggled its way inside my other ear.

My pulse was starting to race. My breath was coming in shallow pants. My nipples wanted to rip their way out of my bra. My knees grew weaker and began to tremble. Lisa's marvelous tongue eased out of my ear and her moist lips began kissing their way down my cheek toward my mouth. At long last, our lips met. Her arms slipped around my waist, mine snaked around her neck. At first, the kiss was warm, gentle, and caring, but the heat it contained rapidly intensified. The wonderful tongue, which only moments earlier had been probing my ears, was probing deep inside my mouth. Her soft, curvaceous body leaned into me. The glorious nipples I had been staring at through her bra earlier that morning were pressing tight against my own erect nipples.

Oh God, I thought, how I wish there was no clothing between us. How I would love to feel those two gorgeous melons bare against my own naked breasts. I could not recall ever receiving a kiss loaded with such desire or passion, nor one so exciting. My body tingled all over. My womanhood was drooling to get in on some on Lisa's tongue action, and my own tongue was dying to taste more than just Ms. Bennington's delicious mouth.

As all good things must, our exhilarating, first kiss came to an end. Lisa, one arm still around my waist, leaned back from me. Her eyes sparkled as she looked deep into my eyes.

"Whew, that was nice," I whispered.

"You can say that again. Not a bad way at all to get acquainted, if you ask me," she agreed, gently running a fingertip over my lips.

"If that was just a little let's-get-acquainted kiss, my insides are quivering just thinking what it'll be like once we get to know each other a bit better," I mumbled.

"Speaking of getting to know each other a little better; why don't we have a seat and talk a little," she suggested, pointing toward a large, brown-leather sofa positioned against the wall. "I'll get us a drink. Is wine okay?"

"Sure," I agreed, taking a seat.

Lisa poured two glasses of white wine, handed one to me, and began pacing back and forth in front of me.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, even though I was enjoying watching her sensual stride as she paced.

"Oh no, definitely not," she replied with that sexy grin of hers. "I just have a few things I need to say to you and I wanna be sure I don't miss anything important and I wanna be sure I say it right. Sometimes I get a little nervous, and I like to pace when I'm nervous."

"Well then, I'll just havta try to keep you nervous," I joked. "I love to watch you walk."

"Thanks, that's just what I need," she replied. "Believe me, you won't have to try very hard."

"Why are you so nervous?" I asked. "I mean, it looks to me like you pretty much have the world by the tail."

"Yeah, I pretty much have my way in the business world," she replied. "It's my personal world I have problems with. But if you don't mind, I'd rather not discuss that right now. You'll find that out on your own soon enough. It's just the way I am."

"I guess there's not much I can do to help then if it hasn't got anything to do with me," I said.

"There's nothing you can do that'll help right now. But... it actually haseverything to do with you," she explained as she sat down beside me.

"You're confusing me," I admitted. "You said it has nothing to do with anything I'm doing wrong. But now, you say it has everything to do with me."

"We can talk about that later. Maybe by then, I'll have figured out a way to explain it to you without making myself sound like some idiotic schoolgirl," Lisa said.

"Cool," I replied. "What time will the rest of the guests be arriving?"

"What other guests?" she asked.

"The ones that are supposed to be coming to your cookout this evening," I replied.

"Oh gosh, I'm busted," she said with a coy grin. "I guess I musta forgot to invite anyone else. Isaid it was a small cookout didn't I?"

"Well, yes, but I figured there would be more than just the two of us here," I replied. "You're confusing me again."

"Oh, this is priceless! What a pair we're gonna make! You make me a nervous wreck and I confuse the hell outta you." she said with the most adorable giggle I'd ever heard, turning sideways on the sofa to face me. She had one leg lying twisted on the couch, the other draped over it at the ankle. She leaned her shoulder back against the sofa. Sitting in that fashion, her pretty face was only inches from my ear and her tantalizing scent was overwhelming me again. My body ached for her. Shifting her position slightly, she moved even closer to me. Her dress slipped up her lovely legs in the process, exposing nearly half of her gorgeous, silk-clad thighs.

Try as I might, I could not force my eyes from the narrow garter strap creating a delicate white lace path through the field of tiny freckles peppering the bare, ivory skin above the top of her stocking. I desperately wanted to put my finger on any one of those adorable little spots and start playing connect-the-dots until I had touched each and every one on her entire body. Freckles on her thighs and freckles on her breasts; I could only hope to discover later if the two fields of tiny dots were connected or not. Have I mentioned how much I adore freckles on a pretty lady?

Lisa snuggled closer. One of her soft breasts pressed against the outside of my arm, while her long, elegant fingers lightly played up and down the inside of it. My eyes continued to play along the lace path through that beautiful crop of freckles, while her heavenly fragrance filled me with desire.

We simply sat like that for several minutes, saying nothing, nor doing anything. It just seemed to be a time meant for nothing more than enjoying the nearness of each other.

"I gotta tell ya," Lisa finally broke the prolonged silence. "I could sit right here like this all night."

"I'd love that too." I assured her, gently patting one of her exposed legs just above her knee. The patting motion of my hand gradually changed to one of toying with the buckle of her garter.

"Are you mad at me for lying about the cookout in order to get you out here?" she asked, showering my bare shoulder and arm with tiny kisses.

"Only if you stop doing that," I teased.

She snuggled my arm closer, pulling it between her large breasts. The tip of her tongue would accent the start of each little kiss as if to clean the spot first.

I could feel a slight trembling in her fingers playing on the inside of my arm. "What's wrong, Honey?" I whispered. "I can feel you getting all nervous again and I don't want you getting up to walk the floor. I cringed a little when I called her Honey. But I wanted to see how she would react to it.