The Sweet Taste of Forbidden Fruit

Story Info
The Seduction of a Loyal Wife and Husband.
16.6k words
4.51
128.1k
175
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaraSweet
KaraSweet
684 Followers

This story is also under luv2sedcwife which is also me.

*****

Unlike the rest of my stories this one is total fiction. If you want to read the true stories of how a shy, reserved, Christian Sunday school teacher could change into a married, sex addicted nymphomaniac with an oral fetish, then start with "Virgin Bride" and go from there.

I wasn't the woman who only had sex in the dark, under the sheets, and in the missionary position but I was close. My upbringing taught me that sex was for the man's pleasure and the woman was there to satisfy his needs. I had no idea how to really enjoy sex until I slowly learned from my incredibly patient husband. To read more about my arrival from being a monogamous wife to promiscuous slut read the "Sexual Awakening".

This story's main female character is Melissa, she is based on an actual person that I used to work with. Melissa is a petite girl with small breasts and a big round ass. She reminded my husband of me actually. Her baby face and banging body made her the target for many man's eyes and I'm pretty sure some of the women's.

Don't forget to vote on all my stories and give me a big ole 5:))

Enjoy!

Kisses, Hotwife Kara Sweet

My name is Mike and I have an addiction. My addiction is the female body and all its attributes. A woman's body is the most amazing piece of artwork ever made. One day I can be a tit man and the next an ass man. It always depends on the woman who I'm talking to or the woman who I intend on seducing. Keep in mind that the woman has no idea at the time that I'm going to fuck her. To her, it just happens. My favorites are the ones with small tits & big asses with prominent hips.

My addiction to the female form has laid the foundation for my most cherished hobby. I love to seduce women. Not just any woman. My desire is to seduce another man's innocent, almost virginal wife who was married just within the past year. These girls have only experimented with sex with their new husbands. Usually just after or not long before they said "I do."

Sex is exciting to the young wife because she saved herself for the man of her dreams. She is so excited to start on her sexual journey and can't wait to please her new husband. More often than not, the man learns about sex by watching porn. These guys rarely learn about the seduction aspect of sex and they don't yet know about the art of mental and physical foreplay. They still believe sex with a woman is all cock and pussy. I have no problem with this because it's usually their wife that I end up taking to bed.

The woman on the other hand, is hoping her knight in shining armor will teach her how to be worldly. She reads the romance novels and expects him to sweep her off her feet and to teach her all about sex along with how to please him. The sad part is that the wife doesn't realize that sex should be about her pleasures as well.

Call me a callous womanizer all you want but a woman wants to be seduced, in fact she craves it. She loves being told how sexy or how beautiful she is. When her need isn't satisfied, she becomes vulnerable and ripe for the picking. Another guy tells her how good she looks in a certain style dress and she will wear dresses that are similar.

When a man tells a woman her perfume is intoxicating, she will make sure she walks by him when she wears the scent. Notice a woman's beautiful eyes and she will spend double the time making her eyes sparkle. Comment on how sexy her legs are and watch how short her skirts become and how often she wears stockings with high heels. Her husband notices as first and thinks it's all for him when in fact she is on the verge of giving herself to another, at least for an hour. The danger starts when the husband stops noticing her beauty and takes it for granted.

My hobby is basically satisfying the woman's needs and urges. The picture of my success is having a married woman lying naked in my bed. This same woman's sexy bra and panties that her husband bought her are usually scattered onto the floor with the rest of her clothes. Success is having her legs splayed open with my cum leaking out of her red, gaping pussy. The same pussy that belongs to another man, or did an hour ago.

I especially get off fucking a married woman in her own marriage bed. The same bed where her beloved makes love to her. It turns me on when my cum is leaking out of her unprotected, married pussy soiling her own sheets where her husband will be sleeping in just a few hours. I don't mean to cuckold the guy. The urge must come from the caveman days when a guy took what he couldn't have as his own.

A married woman who has been seduced can never forget the feeling of her lover's hands on her body, especially when she gave herself to him in her own bed. Her memories resurface every time her husband makes love to her in that very spot. She is usually ashamed for her indiscretions but that doesn't stop her from masturbating to our coupling when the urge arises.

She will frequently tell herself that she will not continue with the lecherous affair but her body's overpowering sexual urges will eventually betray her. Her only hope is for her mind to become stronger than her body's sexual demands. By the time this happens, her body has already been thoroughly soiled and used many times as her body gets permeated by my DNA through the walls of her pussy.

I enjoy turning women into nymphomaniacs. One woman in particular is my own wife, Kim. She was a very naive girl until just a few years after we married. Little by little I seduced her to the point where she is now a "hotwife." She enjoys sex with other men with my approval, permission and encouragement.

Kim knows that I seduce and fuck other women. In fact, she is the one who encouraged me to try and bed a certain young, married girl herself. She met Melissa while shopping. Kim said Melissa would be a perfect fit for my perversion. "I can't even imagine Melissa having sex other than in the missionary position with the lights off," she told me.

Kim also knows I have an infatuation with petite girls with a fine ass. Melissa was a perfect target for me on that description alone. Incredibly enough, it is Kim who has taught me the most on how to take advantage of other women more effectively and completely than I ever could have done on my own. She has even helped with a few seductions.

Married only seven months, Melissa worked at a mall near where I worked. She wasn't the stereotypical beautiful, tall, voluptuous babe with 32DD breasts. Personally, I like the women whose breasts will still be above the waist line in 30 years. Melissa was the pretty girl next door. The shy, innocent looking gal that had the look of lust in her eyes that she didn't even know she had. I'm sure even the most ethical man has taken a second look into those eyes and had his mind stray.

Melissa is a petite brunette with brown eyes and pure white skin that is soft and supple. She is about 5'2" with a small set of breasts just large enough to fill a man's hands fully. Melissa's nipples are soft, pink and suckable just like her lips, both sets. That ass is easily her best feature, round and firm to fill a pair of jeans to perfection. Her hips are perfect for grabbing ahold of when driving into her from behind. Melissa married just after her 19th birthday. Little did she know that not long after turning 20, she would be an adulteress.

Her husband was a very conservative man who was just two years older than his Melissa. He also didn't have much in the way of sexual education. He was very dedicated to Melissa, loving her so much that he would never think of cheating on her. Unfortunately for Melissa, he did not want to try new things in the bedroom out of fear that she would think him a pervert. I challenged Kim to put his fidelity to the test at the same time I was trying to get into Melissa's panties.

Melissa and I hit it off right away with me gaining her trust over a 3-month period. We became friends and soon she was telling me things that a woman should never tell another man. If a guy is smart, he will listen to a woman who opens up to him. Listen to her carefully, she is literally telling a man how to seduce her.

Since I worked nearby, I would make a point to see Melissa often if only by waving to her on the way to my destination. When I would go in to visit, I would compliment her dress and looks. Once I even asked her if men often made passes at her. She responded, "no they didn't." I told her most women don't realize how good they actually look.

"Forgive me for saying. As delicious as you look on a daily basis, especially when you wear jeans, I'm betting guys follow you to your car and you don't even know it." She just laughed it off. But the seed was planted.

After about a week, I asked Melissa again if she noticed guys watching her or had she been hit on by anybody. Her eyes got wide. "Yes! Oh my goodness," she said laughing. Right after I had left on the prior visit she started noticing guys doing just that. She noticed they would in fact hang around her area where she was working. Melissa caught many of them turning their heads as soon as she looked in their direction which confirmed that they were in fact checking her out.

"I have a confession," she said. "I actually kept moving to different areas just to see if a few would follow me and they did!!"

Laughing with her I asked how it made her feel. She shrugged it off saying that they probably had nothing better to look at. I also noticed that she was wearing tight clothing and she had been taking more time with her makeup, not that she needed any. She always looked fantastic in jeans with her peach shaped ass and thigh gap. She said one guy even asked her out. He apologized when she told him she was married.

I wanted to find the guys and thank them for helping me to seduce her. Fact was, one of the guys was a good friend who I've shared a wife or two with. He's helped me out a few times and I've rewarded him with a piece of the action on occasion. I doubt that Melissa would get that wild but who knows. It's the innocent ones who surprise you the most.

Patience is everything, so after another month of chatting with her and getting to know her, I finally made my first move. I knew that Melissa took her lunch at a certain time each day. Around that time, I went in and mentioned that I was meeting someone for lunch but they had to change plans. Since she was about to take her lunch break anyways, she offered to keep me company. After eating with Melissa it became easy to make lunch "dates" a habit.

My goal was to make her feel even more at ease talking to another man. Especially about taboo subjects without her husband's knowledge.

The more time together we spent, the more she trusted me. She would tell me about how often her husband, Kevin would travel. After a while it seemed as if he had little time for his newly wedded wife. It's amazing what another woman will tell you when they feel that you are not a threat. Warning to the men reading this. If you're not listening to her, someone else is.

Little did Kevin know that his sweet, innocent wife was confiding in another man who had impure thoughts surging through his mind about his lovely wife. With my encouragement, she started confiding in me, telling me some of her more intimate secrets. Many topics were about her sex life and how she was not getting the sex she had hoped for when they married. You can't just fuck like rabbits right out of the honeymoon guys and then leave your sex hungry wife for a week at a time. Her hormones may eventually start to fend for themselves and find new avenues for relief.

A woman's sexual urges are sometimes so strong that she may find herself falling into the arms of another man to satisfy her yearnings. Many times she doesn't even notice anything is happening until she wakes up and realizes that she isn't in her own bed and the man beside her isn't her husband. By then she's already been soiled.

From what Melissa was telling me, she had a sex drive that was burning a hole into her panties and she needed to explore her curiosities. Kim would always know when Melissa and I would have our sexual conversations because I would ravage her when I got home. "What's wrong Mike, Melissa turn you on today? When are you going to sink this big cock between her married legs?"

I found out that Melissa was practically a virgin when she married, being deflowered when she was 18 by her now husband. They still didn't have much sex before they married. When they finally did take their vows, the sex was good but not as good as she expected.

They were brought up believing that people should save themselves for when they exchanged rings. Therefore, their sexual knowledge and experience was limited. Sex was so..."clean" she would say. "I expected sex to be more dirty I guess," Melissa said with a blush.

Melissa's luscious, naked body needed to be in my arms moaning my name while I shoved my cock deep into her wet, clenching pussy. I didn't want to keep her for my own, just borrow. I would never force a woman but Melissa was going to need a little extra motivation. Everything that she was going to do would have to be her choice. I was there to steer those choices in the direction where I wanted them to go.

Finally, during one of our lunches, she gave me the opening that I needed. Melissa asked me how to be a better wife and lover to her husband and how to gain more of his attention. I had told her that I had been very sexually active and had several lovers. I even took a chance by telling her that I had a few sexual relations with some married women.

With a big smile and a sly look she said, "Mike, am I to believe that you have sex with married women?"

"Yes Melissa, I've been known to."

"Is this what you are trying to do with me? Are you trying to get me into bed with you?" She was grinning ear to ear challenging me to say it, so I did.

I took her hands in mine and said. "Melissa, you have no idea how attractive and sexy you are. You have a luscious body that any man would be ecstatic to hold against them. I can't deny that I personally would jump at the chance to have sex with you. I'll tell you a secret. I've had many dirty thoughts about you running through my mind," I said smiling and giving her a wink. "If I was trying to get any woman into bed with me, especially a married woman, then you my dear Melissa, would be my first choice of wives to bed."

I took a big chance confessing that to her and her response was thankfully what I had hoped for. She stared at me for what seemed like minutes before laughing and hitting me in my arm while obviously blushing. She was shifting in her seat and her nipples were becoming more obvious under her shirt and bra.

"Oh stop...You've been holding out Mike." She refused to acknowledge what I said about having sex with her but I knew she was processing it subconsciously. "Tell me more about the wives who have thrown themselves at you."

She was intrigued by my stories and surprisingly wanted to hear more. She was obviously getting aroused even though I refused to tell her too much, stating that I didn't want to disrespect anyone by kissing and telling but she wouldn't let me off the hook.

"But you did much more than just kissing right?"

"Bottom line is that some women, Melissa married or not, are just looking for some good, no strings sex. They know that I'm not trying to take anyone away from their spouse. I don't want to break up anybody's marriage or have an extended affair. I am even friends with some of the husbands whose wife I have had sex with."

"Seriously?! Is that the only reason you are friends with the guys? I mean, so that you can stay close to his wife to get a quickie every once in a while? What are the women missing out on that you give them???"

"Hold on Melissa," I said holding my hands up and laughing. She was like a school girl wanting all the dirty details. The last question was the real one she wanted an answer to. I had a feeling that she wanted to find out if she was missing the same thing as other women.

"Some of the wives yes. I admit that I still have sex with them but it's rarely for just a quickie as you say. They want to be satisfied for an hour, not just a few minutes. The euphoria lasts for days after the orgasms fade." She covered her face with her hands and squealed but I kept going.

"To answer your last question Melissa, the women are missing out on passion. Many of their husbands make love to them and they really do sincerely enjoy the sex, but they need more."

As if Melissa was trying to comprehend what I was saying she said, "so you really make love to other men's wives?"

Treading carefully I told her, "No, Melissa I don't make love to other men's wives." I took her hands and leaned into her ear so I didn't have to say it too loud. "I fuck other men's wives." As I said that, her eyes got big as saucers and her mouth dropped slightly open. She took several deep breaths then finally spoke.

"I'm sorry, I still don't understand. Why would anybody do that to their own spouse?" She said quietly with an honest look of confusion. Her neck and ears were flush with arousal so I asked point blank.

"Melissa do you occasionally want a man to ravish your luscious little body? Would you want him to royally fuck the living hell out you like you deserve to be fucked, or would you rather be made love to?" You don't have to answer the question, you've already told me what you want. The question needed to stay unanswered like an itch she couldn't reach.

I could smell her excitement by now and kept with the subject but changed it to something a bit less intrusive. "Have you ever had oral sex on him?"

"Who?"

"Kevin of course silly, who else would you have oral sex with, me?" I said while laughing and trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh yeah, of course," she said with an uneasy laugh. Apparently, she had just recently learned about giving head and was curious. When she brought it up to Kevin, he told her that he would never degrade her in that fashion. She said it was disappointing that Kevin didn't want to try new things so she dropped it.

"He thinks me putting his penis in my mouth..."

"It's a cock, Melissa. A penis is too sterile and not very sexy. The first thing you need to do is talk more sexy with Kevin," I said with a grin.

"Fine, he thinks any woman who takes a... cock into her mouth may as well be a common whore."

"Are you kidding me?! Every single man I know would give anything to have your lips wrapped around his cock, Melissa. I know I would."

"Oh my god I don't believe you just said that to me!" She was blushing again but couldn't let it go. "I want to do things for him. I just don't know how to please him that way. Kevin is so strait-laced. I don't believe I'm telling you this but I really do have the urge to be... naughty, but I don't know how."

"Want to know what men really find sexy in a woman? It's when a woman truly enjoys herself during sex without trying to just please him." Melissa had to get going but wanted to ask one more question.

"What you said before, about wanting to have sex with me...I mean if I wasn't married of course. Is that true or were you just saying that to tease me? I mean nothing like that would happen of course but it is nice knowing that someone thinks of me...that way."

"I didn't mean to scare you and I certainly don't want to offend you but yes Melissa, I would love to have your thighs wrapped around my hips with me between them while I push myself inside of you. Oh, and I never said anything about you being married or not." I could tell that what I said stunned her but fortunately we were already walking out to continue our day.

A week went by after my confession and I was worried that she may feel uneasy being around me after basically telling her that I wanted to fuck her. We got together and the subject didn't come up until later.

KaraSweet
KaraSweet
684 Followers